Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Building The Rainbow Body

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I honestly only try to answer every question on every level at one reply. This is really difficult.

I have explained on this before. Everyone please take my replies only as attempts to clear out disinformation for general advancement and nothing else, not personally for anything negative.

I am only trying to avoid disinformation, and yes, this is real important, so it's important to explain things in a cut manner. You're clearly in a super good way with your advancement, this is evident.

I understand. Everyone is right at this point.

Luis, I agree with you on how cleaning can makes a difference than before. Cleaning helps for the serpent to ascend or in the least, operate at its full potential. Every time I clean my soul, I get kundalini freakouts and spasms. Which shows me directly that cleaning is a major step for advancement, as everyone has mentioned many times before.

A great deal of garbage is removed by the RTR, and cleaning on its own wouldn't really do that much, but the RTR falls under a specific category of purification which is purification from energy garbage.

This is why the more we do the RTR, we will achieve more with less effort spiritually.

People who join henceforth with further decluttering of the enemy will have it a lot easier building on the efforts of those before. This is something everyone can be really proud about. As for those already in, progress will become easier and obstacles conquered easier.

I've been doing the RTR 3-5 times a day for a while. That must be why my meditations seem to be getting more powerful. What would've had only modest results in July is now almost uncomfortably intense at times

ZmajEriksson said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
I understand. Everyone is right at this point.

Luis, I agree with you on how cleaning can makes a difference than before. Cleaning helps for the serpent to ascend or in the least, operate at its full potential. Every time I clean my soul, I get kundalini freakouts and spasms. Which shows me directly that cleaning is a major step for advancement, as everyone has mentioned many times before.

A great deal of garbage is removed by the RTR, and cleaning on its own wouldn't really do that much, but the RTR falls under a specific category of purification which is purification from energy garbage.

This is why the more we do the RTR, we will achieve more with less effort spiritually.

People who join henceforth with further decluttering of the enemy will have it a lot easier building on the efforts of those before. This is something everyone can be really proud about. As for those already in, progress will become easier and obstacles conquered easier.

I've been doing the RTR 3-5 times a day for a while. That must be why my meditations seem to be getting more powerful. What would've had only modest results in July is now almost uncomfortably intense at times

Keep it up!! :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Do you think doing more of the Final Rtr would help someone advance more than doing more cleaning?

luis said:
Do you think doing more of the Final Rtr would help someone advance more than doing more cleaning?
They go hand-in-hand.
The RTR removes enemy curses and empowers your soul. Focused cleanining-workings heal traumas and burn away bad karma. Both combined yield the optimal results.

The RTR isn't gonna fix your personal karmic issues, but rather it will remove the curses that ended up causing most of those issues to come into existence in the first place. You still need cleaning workings to fix the damage that has already been created. So keep doing both.

Shael said:
luis said:
They go hand-in-hand.
The RTR removes enemy curses and empowers your soul. Focused cleanining-workings heal traumas and burn away bad karma. Both combined yield the optimal results.

The RTR isn't gonna fix your personal karmic issues, but rather it will remove the curses that ended up causing most of those issues to come into existence in the first place. You still need cleaning workings to fix the damage that has already been created. So keep doing both.
Yeah, you are right, thank you :)

Here is a list of some of the 25 main siddhis ("supernatural powers") which we should think of as normal abilities latent in every human being , and hold no limits on ourselves! Have a good day brothers/sisters!
Hail Satan!

https://www.consciouslifestylemag.com/siddhis-attain-yoga-powers/

High Priest Lucius Oria said:
A set that works wonders from experience:

With use of a Rosary

- Full Aura Clean

- Raum Meditation

- Chariot of Ra

- Microcosmic Orbit in Rest/Meditation

I don’t know what the chariot of Ra meditation is like. Tell me how it’s done please

Manofsatan said:

With use of a Rosary

- Full Aura Clean

- Raum Meditation

- Chariot of Ra

I don’t know what the chariot of Ra meditation is like. Tell me how it’s done please
it’s in the satanic meditations pdf

Manofsatan said:

With use of a Rosary

- Full Aura Clean

- Raum Meditation

- Chariot of Ra

You'll find it in the Runic Kabbalah PDF.

Νίκος said:
Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:
How does one know when it's actually their kundalini rising and not other energies?

As far as we currently know, when you're ready the Gods help you with it and for it to happen you astral sense must already be good too, like you're having normal conversations with a physical being.
Well probably to feel the energy you need to have good astral senses and since the chakras should be clean for kundalini to be raised they should work quite well .Anyway is what you stated written in anywhere in the jos or forums or it is personal experience?
I am asking because I haven't heard that thing before and if this is written in a sermon I would like to link it so I can read it (if you have time).

I'm sorry. I was not ignoring. I was simply not notified of your answer. I remember from a forum reply. It's been some years, so I don't know how tell you exactly where.

Stormblood said:
Νίκος said:
Stormblood said:
As far as we currently know, when you're ready the Gods help you with it and for it to happen you astral sense must already be good too, like you're having normal conversations with a physical being.
Well probably to feel the energy you need to have good astral senses and since the chakras should be clean for kundalini to be raised they should work quite well .Anyway is what you stated written in anywhere in the jos or forums or it is personal experience?
I am asking because I haven't heard that thing before and if this is written in a sermon I would like to link it so I can read it (if you have time).

I'm sorry. I was not ignoring. I was simply not notified of your answer. I remember from a forum reply. It's been some years, so I don't know how tell you exactly where.
I think it was from Lydia but I'm not super sure. Anyway having your soul clean (wich yes takes time I know) would make your chakras work much better, and they will be more easily empowered wich means your astral senses would actually work. From what I'm experiencing and what I read from the HP's and other members you need to clean your soul and chakras every day and of course, the Final RTR which is super important because it eliminates the curses of the jews which are the ones that make your advancement much slower, Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, and breathing exercises are obviously included here. I'm having fantastic results with cleaning my chakras and soul, this is why I'm so excited to talk about it.

What I do, if anyone is interested, is Surya for general soul cleaning, then Raum meditation because it helps cleaning/unblocking the chakras too, Chariot of Ra and I take turns and use Thaur or Vissuddhi for each of my seven chakras and extensions (which mean that I do one 40 days working for a chakra and it's extensions and then after I do another cycle and so on).

luis said:
[

What I do, if anyone is interested, is Surya for general soul cleaning, then Raum meditation because it helps cleaning/unblocking the chakras too, Chariot of Ra and I take turns and use Thaur or Vissuddhi for each of my seven chakras and extensions (which mean that I do one 40 days working for a chakra and it's extensions and then after I do another cycle and so on).
What method do you use with Vissuddhi?
How do you use the Chariot of Ra for cleansing?
Also since I have made my program much like yours and Hps Shannon lately ,can I ask what do you affirm too ?
How do you find my affirmation?(sorry if I ask too much)
When I use Surya and Raum meditation I affirm :
My soul is completely from all and every negative energies ,curses,hate* ,*bad will and bindings completely and permanently now.
**When I say this I keep in my mimd that I want the negativity of the others energies away from me.

And I also use munka (I gonna continue this until I have done it 40 days) with affirmation :
My soul is completely free from every negative karma completely and permanently now.
I also use aura programming after kundalini yoga for this.
Also since I have made my program much like yours and Hps Shannon lately ,can I ask what do you affirm too ?
My soul is completely from all and every negative energies ,curses,hate* ,*bad will and bindings completely and permanently now.
**When I say this I keep in my mimd that I want the negativity of the others energies away from me.

And I also use munka (I gonna continue this until I have done it 40 days) with affirmation :
My soul is completely free from every negative karma completely and permanently now.

Stormblood said:
[
No problem , thanks for the answer anyway.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
Νίκος said:

I think it was from Lydia but I'm not super sure. Anyway having your soul clean (wich yes takes time I know) would make your chakras work much better, and they will be more easily empowered wich means your astral senses would actually work. From what I'm experiencing and what I read from the HP's and other members you need to clean your soul and chakras every day and of course, the Final RTR which is super important because it eliminates the curses of the jews which are the ones that make your advancement much slower, Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, and breathing exercises are obviously included here. I'm having fantastic results with cleaning my chakras and soul, this is why I'm so excited to talk about it.

Nikos read the sermon :dealing with astral entities:the serpent

Νίκος said:
luis said:
[

The affirmation that I use is similar to yours, I think it is pretty good the only thing that I would add is "in a positive way for me" but I'm just way too cautious. If I use vissuddhi I vibrate it in the chakra and use an affirmation to free it from blockages and negative energy. Like it says in this sermon vibration Ra in the chakras would purify/Clean them, this meditation not only does this but connects the Front and Back channels that will help to raise the kundalini. I do use an affirmation for cleaning after i do the Chariot of Ra and the Raum meditation.

luis said:
Νίκος said:
luis said:
[

The affirmation that I use is similar to yours, I think it is pretty good the only thing that I would add is "in a positive way for me" but I'm just way too cautious. If I use vissuddhi I vibrate it in the chakra and use an affirmation to free it from blockages and negative energy. Like it says in this sermon vibration Ra in the chakras would purify/Clean them, this meditation not only does this but connects the Front and Back channels that will help to raise the kundalini. I do use an affirmation for cleaning after i do the Chariot of Ra and the Raum meditation.
I actually affirm thhe in the healthy and positive way but I forgot to mention it :roll:
Anyway , thanks for the answer.Since this Sunday is A very good day for freeing the soul I am gonna and those to thinks too.

Aquarius said:
Although it doesn't mentions what Stormblood said it was a very educative sermom .thanks for suggesting this it answered some questions I had for the caste system.

luis said:
Anyway having your soul clean (wich yes takes time I know) would make your chakras work much better, and they will be more easily empowered wich means your astral senses would actually work. From what I'm experiencing and what I read from the HP's and other members you need to clean your soul and chakras every day and of course, the Final RTR which is super important because it eliminates the curses of the jews which are the ones that make your advancement much slower, Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, and breathing exercises are obviously included here. I'm having fantastic results with cleaning my chakras and soul, this is why I'm so excited to talk about it.

I wasn't talking about you when I mentioned people warping information. I was talking about other people. Don't worry. I consider being clean and free of trauma/hangups and so to be part of what makes someone advanced. That's why I haven't comment anymore on this.

I've been deep cleaning and even discussed this with some people, who preferred not involving themselves with deep cleaning or leavin their chakras untended and only cleaning their aura and doing generic cleanings. It's not my place to force people to do anything. So I didn't argue with them. What's interesting that one benefit coming from deep cleaning has been that some people freaked out by simply being in contact with me privately and I had to take my distance because our souls didn't resonate much anymore, others decided to take their distance on their own and faded in the background, which only shows in my opinion that the cleaner we get the less dirtier people can stand being around us, while they prefer to cling to whatever delusion of being advanced or what.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Anyway having your soul clean (wich yes takes time I know) would make your chakras work much better, and they will be more easily empowered wich means your astral senses would actually work. From what I'm experiencing and what I read from the HP's and other members you need to clean your soul and chakras every day and of course, the Final RTR which is super important because it eliminates the curses of the jews which are the ones that make your advancement much slower, Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, and breathing exercises are obviously included here. I'm having fantastic results with cleaning my chakras and soul, this is why I'm so excited to talk about it.

I wasn't talking about you when I mentioned people warping information. I was talking about other people. Don't worry. I consider being clean and free of trauma/hangups and so to be part of what makes someone advanced. That's why I haven't comment anymore on this.

I've been deep cleaning and even discussed this with some people, who preferred not involving themselves with deep cleaning or leavin their chakras untended and only cleaning their aura and doing generic cleanings. It's not my place to force people to do anything. So I didn't argue with them. What's interesting that one benefit coming from deep cleaning has been that some people freaked out by simply being in contact with me privately and I had to take my distance because our souls didn't resonate much anymore, others decided to take their distance on their own and faded in the background, which only shows in my opinion that the cleaner we get the less dirtier people can stand being around us, while they prefer to cling to whatever delusion of being advanced or what.
I understand, i'm sorry if i seem "obsessed" about cleaning :lol: the thing is it helped me so much to advance...it's crazy, i don't want to say a lot on a plubic forum but it did even helped me develp a bit of powers. I wish i would have done this from the beginning but i guess better now than never.

Stormblood said:
Manofsatan said:

With use of a Rosary

- Full Aura Clean

- Raum Meditation

- Chariot of Ra

I have never seen it both in runic kaballah and satanic pdf

Manofsatan said:
Stormblood said:
Manofsatan said:

It should be there, if it's not It should be in Power meditation volume 1 or 2 or 3 pdf, it should be in one of these (i don't remember in which volume).

Manofsatan said:
Stormblood said:
Manofsatan said:

Maybe look better. https://web.archive.org/web/20150603001921/https://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwarfare666/The%20Runic%20Kabalah.pdf

Page 31 according to the Table of Contents.

The Chariot of RA and the Rotation of the Chi

The true meaning of the Chariot of Ra, which evolved into the Reidh Rune, is the rotation of the chi/bioelectricity. This also corresponds to the Chariot trump of the Tarot. This meditation is advanced. Demons gave this to me and it is of the Egyptian Kabalah

1. Condense your chi into any one of your chakras. This works great when you can feel your chi, as at sometimes it is more amplified than at others. If you can't feel your chi, just do several rounds of energy breathing.

2. Circulate your condensed chi (which should be a small ball of intense light) to each of your chakras. For example, at the base of the spine, up the spine to the second and all the way up to the crown; drop the ball into your 6th chakra behind your third eye, down into the pineal gland if you wish, and then focus it forward to your third eye then drop it to your throat chakra in the front at your throat and then down to the front of your chest to your heart chakra, on down to your perennial chakra between your anus and genitals and then back to your base chakra. That completes one circuit.

3. The difference with this meditation is at each chakra where your chi is focused, vibrate RA. The vibrations should be felt in the chakra you are focusing on. This is correctly done by beginning the vibration with the English R, then switching to the rolled R. EEERRRRRRRR-RRRRRRRRRR-AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH The R's in the middle should be rolled.Getting to where you can feel the vibrations in each chakra takes practice but will come in time.

http://web.archive.org/web/201503301819 ... abalah.pdf
Just posting here to let you know that this link is broken. Here the working version: https://web.archive.org/web/20150330181914/http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwarfare666/The%20Runic%20Kabalah.pdf

luis said:

Why 40? Wouldn't 90 be better? I just started a workings for Base and Solar as well as the Raum/Chariot. How long do each of these take for you? I tried the Raum meditation the other day and it alone took 1 hour but I was going slowly. I don't have time to do it that way every day

VLTRA said:
luis said:

Why 40? Wouldn't 90 be better? I just started a workings for Base and Solar as well as the Raum/Chariot. How long do each of these take for you? I tried the Raum meditation the other day and it alone took 1 hour but I was going slowly. I don't have time to do it that way every day
You can do as much as you like, i'm in a point where i can do this each chakra for 40 days but i'm meditating for like 3 years, i can generate a much stronger energy now and so some workings i do not need to do as much, you have to understand that i do already a lot of cleaning and so i can do each chakra at the time for 40 days and have good results. I hope my explanation is clear but i don't know how to explain it any better. If you want to do for 90 then go ahead. All my meditation routine (and i mean with Hatha and kundalini yoga) takes me 3 hours. Sometimes a bit more and sometimes a bit less. It depends if i'm doing any spells or if i'm doing more of the Final RTR or Group rituals.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:
How does one know when it's actually their kundalini rising and not other energies?

It has been stated before that if you clean your chakras the kundalini will start to raise even if you are not that advanced. A clean soul is a must.

Hi, Satanic Brother. It's said that when they are OPEN then the kundalini will rise, not clean... I think this is where the confusion is.. Cleaning and opening are two different things.

Lovelorn 666 said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:
It has been stated before that if you clean your chakras the kundalini will start to raise even if you are not that advanced. A clean soul is a must.

Hi, Satanic Brother. It's said that when they are OPEN then the kundalini will rise, not clean... I think this is where the confusion is.. Cleaning and opening are two different things.
If they are open it may try to rise, hitting dirt and blockages in your chakras as it ascends, and stopping at those spots until you have cleansed them. So while open chakras may cause it to rise, fully clean chakras are what makes this rising successful. Also, open chakras aren't always enough to make it rise just like that. If you are too dirty, it will likely just stay at a certain height until you become cleaner. We know that New Agers who tried "forcing" the kundalini up without devoting any time to cleaning themselves, have failed and gone insane in the process. Deep soul-cleaning is the most vital thing if you want to raise your Kundalini successfully, and most importantly, if you want to raise it enjoyably.

Lovelorn 666 said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

When they are clean ,the path for the kundalini will open.One can open his/her chakras in two weeks that doesn't mean the kundalini will rise in two weeks.(of course before someone starts cleansing one should have his/her chakras open.Also after opening them one must empower them at least a bit so that the chakras will not close again )

Lovelorn 666 said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

It will not rise if you’re not clean, can you immagine having the kundalini amplifying all negative crap you have on your soul? This is why everything has to be extremely clean in your soul.

Lovelorn 666 said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

Cleaning and opening are the same thing. If you clean your chakra you free It/unblock it from all the negative energy that is keeping it blocked and so it open. It has been explained before...cleaning does help with advancment.

Shael said:
Lovelorn 666 said:
luis said:

If they are open it may try to rise, hitting dirt and blockages in your chakras as it ascends, and stopping at those spots until you have cleansed them. So while open chakras may cause it to rise, fully clean chakras are what makes this rising successful. Also, open chakras aren't always enough to make it rise just like that. If you are too dirty, it will likely just stay at a certain height until you become cleaner. We know that New Agers who tried "forcing" the kundalini up without devoting any time to cleaning themselves, have failed and gone insane in the process. Deep soul-cleaning is the most vital thing if you want to raise your Kundalini successfully, and most importantly, if you want to raise it enjoyably.

Would like to respond to everyone of you separately but it'll be superfluous considering that I can only agree with you. Also it'll only take time I don't have right now. I do appreciate your insight my Brothers. My chakras have only recently started to open and I do feel debris, I can only describe it as such... I'm going to have a look at your recommended meditations and make sure to incorporate them. Thank you.

luis said:
Lovelorn 666 said:
luis said:

Cleaning and opening are the same thing. If you clean your chakra you free It/unblock it from all the negative energy that is keeping it blocked and so it open. It has been explained before...cleaning does help with advancment.
Cleaning and opening is not the same ,Lydia has explained it to us some time ago in a topic named :A question about chakras.Below is her answer:

Cleaning a chakra, means, removing the dirt and dross in it.

Unblocking a chakra, means, unblocking any obstacles, bindings, stagnations, etc.

Empowering a chakra, means, to make it stronger, elevated, advanced, powerful, for kundalini ascension, siddhis, magnum opus, etc.

I don't know how else to explain it. Clean, unblock, empower, are all different. Merely cleaning a chakra, will NOT make it "completely empowered".

luis said:
Lovelorn 666 said:
luis said:

So both will help to raise the kundalini, in that sense we can say they are the same I agree. Okay... Let's say you're out doing some errand and you're stuck in a que with an individual in your space giving off bad vibes. This person is spiritually paralyzed, they're just oozing a negative stench. It's toxic, uncomfortable... And let's say for some reason you're keeping your aura close or for whatever reason your aura of protection just isn't there for you today. Maybe because you're tired from working night shift, you had allergy medication, whatever.... Now you have two options left to protect yourself because negative energy is contagious. 1) You can either stand there and clean your chakras the whole time, up and down, the light body the minor chakras, aura etc... or 2) you can just simply easily close your chakras. It's a simple contraction that you practise with the opening and closing meditation. It doesn't require as much time and effort as what cleaning does (because you have to be thorough when cleaning, taking your time with each chakra etc)... this is where the difference between the two meditations are important that's all I wanted to share.... someone new will read your post and think "oh, since they're the same thing why don't I just choose one, then I don't have to learn the other, I'm all set... why all these mediations if they do the same thing....". So when you say cleaning and opening are the same thing I have to get into semantics because to clean a house you must first open the doors to access said house. You keep your chakras clean by closing them around negative shit... you open them again when the threat is gone... no need to clean right away (might not be able to).... some meditations are useful for other reasons too not just for raising the Kundalini... In my experience cleaning only didn't realy do much for opening my chakras, I had to do some other things too. Today I learned about another reason for keeping them clean, the amplification of negative energy. I learned/thought that the kundalini triggered negative thinking but I never thought that it might be some stagnation causing some of it, so I was more focused on void mediation when I should've been cleaning and making sure... I'm grateful that our Brothers pointed that out. I wasn't trying to patronize you.

Νίκος said:
luis said:
Lovelorn 666 said:
Cleaning and opening is not the same ,Lydia has explained it to us some time ago in a topic named :A question about chakras.Below is her answer:

Unblocking a chakra, means, unblocking any obstacles, bindings, stagnations, etc.

Empowering a chakra, means, to make it stronger, elevated, advanced, powerful, for kundalini ascension, siddhis, magnum opus, etc.

I don't know how else to explain it. Clean, unblock, empower, are all different. Merely cleaning a chakra, will NOT make it "completely empowered".

It's just semantics. Cleaning and unblocking is the same thing. Dross/dirt, whatever you want to call them, dilute the energies and very often blocking altogether from flowing freely. They are obstacles and blockages. Empowering of course is different but one should be careful. In my opinion, one should only clean before empowering. Once something is completely clean, you can empower it. Otherwise you'll empower the dirt/blockage/etc. too, which is anything but convenient. Also empowering something, when your energy doesn't flow freely and properly will be less powerful than not having empowered at all but having your energies flow freely at all times. Now let's see who comes to contradict me...

Νίκος said:
luis said:
Lovelorn 666 said:

They are related. Cleaning mean that you unblock it because you clean the negative energy that is blocking the chakra. I respect what Lydia said by my experience they are more than related. Using Raum to clean a chakra or Thaur to unblock it is the same thing as i have tried. They are not that different. In the end you can believe whatever you want, i talk from my experiences.

Lovelorn 666 said:
luis said:
Lovelorn 666 said:

So both will help to raise the kundalini, in that sense we can say they are the same I agree. Okay... Let's say you're out doing some errand and you're stuck in a que with an individual in your space giving off bad vibes. This person is spiritually paralyzed, they're just oozing a negative stench. It's toxic, uncomfortable... And let's say for some reason you're keeping your aura close or for whatever reason your aura of protection just isn't there for you today. Maybe because you're tired from working night shift, you had allergy medication, whatever.... Now you have two options left to protect yourself because negative energy is contagious. 1) You can either stand there and clean your chakras the whole time, up and down, the light body the minor chakras, aura etc... or 2) you can just simply easily close your chakras. It's a simple contraction that you practise with the opening and closing meditation. It doesn't require as much time and effort as what cleaning does (because you have to be thorough when cleaning, taking your time with each chakra etc)... this is where the difference between the two meditations are important that's all I wanted to share.... someone new will read your post and think "oh, since they're the same thing why don't I just choose one, then I don't have to learn the other, I'm all set... why all these mediations if they do the same thing....". So when you say cleaning and opening are the same thing I have to get into semantics because to clean a house you must first open the doors to access said house. You keep your chakras clean by closing them around negative shit... you open them again when the threat is gone... no need to clean right away (might not be able to).... some meditations are useful for other reasons too not just for raising the Kundalini... In my experience cleaning only didn't realy do much for opening my chakras, I had to do some other things too. Today I learned about another reason for keeping them clean, the amplification of negative energy. I learned/thought that the kundalini triggered negative thinking but I never thought that it might be some stagnation causing some of it, so I was more focused on void mediation when I should've been cleaning and making sure... I'm grateful that our Brothers pointed that out. I wasn't trying to patronize you.
Look i'm not here saying that you only have to clean your chakras to advance. I thought it was clear that you need to do Yoga and empower the chakras to keep them open and then cleaning will help you, by the way using the light is way less stronger than vibrating a mantra to clean it/unblock it.

Aquarius said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Aquarius said:
What exactly are you having problems on?
self made mental barrier.
i guess it will take some time for me to accept it.
hail satan
hail ss
You can’t start a tower from the top of it, you’re gonna have to start at the base, so overcome your barriers. You can do soul freeing workings for it.

Thank you
Already on it :)

I don't understand the RTR. Can someone please explain to me in detail what to do in the ritual

Aquarius said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Aquarius said:
What exactly are you having problems on?
self made mental barrier.
i guess it will take some time for me to accept it.
hail satan
hail ss
You can’t start a tower from the top of it, you’re gonna have to start at the base, so overcome your barriers. You can do soul freeing workings for it.
hey
i am so sorry i didnt get the notification to this message or maybe missed it.
my question is a bit different.
Of the 3 steps given in the joyofsatan website i currently am doing all of it. but you save the vril in the sacral chakra always. so what and when exactly are you supposed to open it or how are you supposed to procees what what i was asking.
i got cut off by some reptilians and their slaves(greys) so i have been spamming rtrs a lot because of their mass killing of camels and general chaos that they are trying to create.

so let me make my question a bit clearer-
how exactly is physical immortality supposed to be achieved if a part of the vril gets stored in the 2nd chakra.
i am heavily into all the 3 yogas - 5tibetians ,ky series, hatha yoga and try to do atleast 2 of them faily and if low on time or spamming rtrs then even 1of them does it.
thank you
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back