Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Complete SS Calendar for 2020

This year is even better, this is an extraordinary job, congratulations to you and Lydia.

Lydia said:
I passed along your question to ThomaSsS, he/we will let you know if it is possible or not (I honestly don't know so I can't answer) :)

Happy Yule everyone! Hail Satan!

Thank you for your attention. Without being too open here, I know it is possible and I think it'd be really easy for me if Thomas decides to provide what he needs to provide to let me do that. You all know how to reach me by e-mail anyway. I hope to hear more from you guys ASAP, so I can make a hefty gift for my brethren!

Have a wonderful day!

Lydia said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:
Thank you. Too bad about the Necronomicon dates but I guess we can just provide them on a thread for beginners.
But to be honest, are they even that good? The normal opening chakras meditations are even more powerful...
No they are not. They were only up on the JoS as somewhat of a novelty.

Rodulf said:
Interesting that the Northwest US calender has Oct 1st as "Independence"...that's my retirement date. Independent I will be!
Happy Retirement! Enjoy it :)

Rewera said:
Congratulations and many thanks! Is there any editable version for translators? It would help a lot. Thanks anyways.
PeppermintTaco said:
..."raw"/"editable" version of the calendar(s)...
I passed along your question to ThomaSsS, he/we will let you know if it is possible or not (I honestly don't know so I can't answer) :)

TopoftheAbyss said:
Is it okay if I do everyday a different working depending on what the calendar advises?
You can, but one-shot workings are usually not as effective as 40-day workings, for example. But you can definitely experiment and so on. Just make sure to plan and use your energy in the best way for you.

EnkiUK3 said:
Dont see Scotland but superb nonetheless :lol: :lol: ;)
United Kingdom! :lol:

He he xxx
Happy Yule everyone! Hail Satan!

Thanks so much! Since lunarium got jewed over i've been using another alternative but don't consider it so great. Since i'll be movin back to TX in early 2020 ill dl the one for southern states timezone as well :)
Happy Yule :D

luis said:
Stormblood said:
Thank you. Too bad about the Necronomicon dates but I guess we can just provide them on a thread for beginners.
But to be honest, are they even that good? The normal opening chakras meditations are even more powerful...

That depends on how advanced one specifically is in chakra work. Many people here will benefit from those as well. Doing too powerful meditations at beginner levels will fry your meridians, instead of being any actual help. Sometimes many people here past the beginning stages forget that they were once beginners and they didn't certainly start with advanced meditations. One doesn't build their temple on pillars of sand. I'm not talking about anyone specifically here. I'm just making a general statement.

In favour of Necronomicon chakra meditations, they use the names of our Gods (sumerian version), they use colour and they use yantras (the sigil). Who uses yantras in chakra meditation here, unless they are using runes to empower them? Using them makes the meditation more powerful, as more steps of the eightfold path are used. And who's to say the names of beloved Gods are less powerful than Sanskrit mantras or runes?

At any rate, this is not the right thread to discuss the usefulness of Necronomicon meditations, which use the names of the children of Satan in Sumerian.

Other than thanking, which I did in the previous reply of mine, I should say this calendar is great work indeed.

3) The thing is most, if not all, of the Satanic Holidays are astronomical in nature, and they take place when the Sun is in certain degrees of a Zodiacal Sign. Take Imbolc for instance. This is celebrated when the Sun is at 15° Aquarius.

I stand by the fact that all Satanic Holidays are astrological in nature, but we always consider only 5 for some reason. Well, most of the forum at least. I regard Beltane, Lughnasadh and Samhain astrologically too.

EnkiUK3 said:

Scotland > UK
2/3 Ulster > UK

Both > Britain

I must admit I was not entirely sure if a new calendar was even being worked on yet, therefore this is a very pleasant Yule surprise. The calendar just gets better and better every year. The work all of you involved in this project are doing is needless to say, extremely invaluable; it is giving Satanists organization, coordination, and information the enemy absolutely does not want us to have.

Although I will miss the Necronomicon dates, as every little bit of proven spiritual knowledge is valuable, it is true that there are more flexible and effective mantras and meditations that can be used in the JoS pages. Besides, the descriptions given for each month make up for it and an astute Satanist will inevitably figure out how to make the best of each month.

Hail Satan!

Thanks for sharing the calendars, they help a lot. I missed Azazel's days and sigil. Why aren't they present in the calendars?

Hail Satan!

Regarding the Necronomicon meditations, the mantras etc for them can be done any time just like regular chakra work. The God names are even given in the pages for each chakra, along with the Runic and Sanskrit. But waiting for only specific days to work on a chakra, and ignoring it the rest of the year, is not nearly as effective, which is why it was removed.

That being said, if anyone needs the dates, I'm sure someone can make a list of them and post it to a new thread :)

Yuna24 said:
Thanks for sharing the calendars, they help a lot. I missed Azazel's days and sigil. Why aren't they present in the calendars?
His dates are not listed in the JoS (other than the degrees of signs he rules). We (ThomaSsS, HP Cobra, HPS Maxine and myself) discussed this when the first version of the Calendar was being created. This was some years ago so I don't remember the exact conversation.

Stormblood said:
3) The thing is most, if not all, of the Satanic Holidays are astronomical in nature, and they take place when the Sun is in certain degrees of a Zodiacal Sign. Take Imbolc for instance. This is celebrated when the Sun is at 15° Aquarius.

I stand by the fact that all Satanic Holidays are astrological in nature, but we always consider only 5 for some reason. Well, most of the forum at least. I regard Beltane, Lughnasadh and Samhain astrologically too.

EnkiUK3 said:

Scotland > UK
2/3 Ulster > UK

Was A wee joke stormblood my good friend ;)
Both > Britain

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

That depends on how advanced one specifically is in chakra work. Many people here will benefit from those as well. Doing too powerful meditations at beginner levels will fry your meridians, instead of being any actual help. Sometimes many people here past the beginning stages forget that they were once beginners and they didn't certainly start with advanced meditations. One doesn't build their temple on pillars of sand. I'm not talking about anyone specifically here. I'm just making a general statement.

In favour of Necronomicon chakra meditations, they use the names of our Gods (sumerian version), they use colour and they use yantras (the sigil). Who uses yantras in chakra meditation here, unless they are using runes to empower them? Using them makes the meditation more powerful, as more steps of the eightfold path are used. And who's to say the names of beloved Gods are less powerful than Sanskrit mantras or runes?

At any rate, this is not the right thread to discuss the usefulness of Necronomicon meditations, which use the names of the children of Satan in Sumerian.

Other than thanking, which I did in the previous reply of mine, I should say this calendar is great work indeed.
I understand what you are saying, there Will be people's that will resonate more with these Necronomicon meds.
I do like to use the names of the God's used in these meditations (I use Innana for my astral sense's) but i just considered the standard opening of chakras much better even for beginners.

I am in east africa what time zone will i follow mine is UTC +3h and there is none

Harris said:
I am in east africa what time zone will i follow mine is UTC +3h and there is none
Use the UTC +3 in the North East section.

Marss said:
which one is for syria and lebanon?
An internet search engine told me the time zone for those countries is UTC +2. So even though the calendar says Eastern Europe for that time zone, it is still the same time zone.

These go by time zones, not countries. The countries are only listed as a quick reference.

For those inquiring about translating the calendars:

We cannot have the calendar open to anyone to edit, as this can become horribly corrupted by infiltrators. However, we will work with you on this, so we will work with you, sending you the document with texts to translate, and you send it back and let us know which time zones it is for (write the time zone with the text, not just in the email, for 100% accuracy and keeping it all together).

So essentially, write the month in english so we know what month it is for, followed by your language for the month, the translated text in the box, and the translated words for the dates for magickal workings, and so on, for each month. Keep the months grouped together, and send it all in word doc.

We will keep you on the team for each year's Calendar (if you want to do this yearly), so that yours can be published at the same time as the English ones. Everyone who is able to participate, let us know, and once the texts for each year is done up it will be sent to you. (We will be keeping the monthly text mostly the same (description about holidays), but with some changes accordingly.)

Feel free to email me and I will send you the text documents that are needed for 2020, as I have it all done up already from when I sent it to ThomaSsS. Or, you can just translate directly as it is on the calendar itself, it's the same thing, whichever works easiest for you individually, and then send it to me.

We will do as many translations as there are translators, each year. Meaning, there may be a translated calendar in a language one year, but not the next, due to someone dropping out of the project. You will have many months in advance to translate, as I had the dates for magickal workings done about 6 months ago and can have 2021's done further in advance as needed.

[email protected] or [email protected]

Stormblood said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Stormblood said:
Scotland > UK
2/3 Ulster > UK

Both > Britain

I mean... Both > England. Yeah, I know yours was a joke. Mine is not haha

FCUK the other 3 counties of Ulster thats the scummy part. Ours Is Northern Ireland Stormblood, 6 counties Im a Loyalist and a satanist I was a proud Royalist until HP mage told me they were Jews :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hope you are doing good my friend Happy Yule bro

Anaten Piewalker said:
Will there be 2020 void of course Moon charts as well? These were very useful to me in 2019. The calendars are great! Thank you guys for all of your hard diligent work!
In this calendar, same as the ones before, the void moon is included. Look to the "VoC" with an arrow and a square, these denote when it begins and ends.

EnkiUK3 said:
Stormblood said:
EnkiUK3 said:

I mean... Both > England. Yeah, I know yours was a joke. Mine is not haha

FCUK the other 3 counties of Ulster thats the scummy part. Ours Is Northern Ireland Stormblood, 6 counties Im a Loyalist and a satanist I was a proud Royalist until HP mage told me they were Jews :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hope you are doing good my friend Happy Yule bro

Lol Begone. The English military has destroyed the language of the Irish people, with death penalty for those who dared to speak. There were also laws against Irish schools and only English schools with English teachers were allowed to teach... The arrogance of the crown knows no limits since the kikes rule.

Happy Yule to you.

Lydia said:
Regarding the Necronomicon meditations, the mantras etc for them can be done any time just like regular chakra work. The God names are even given in the pages for each chakra, along with the Runic and Sanskrit. But waiting for only specific days to work on a chakra, and ignoring it the rest of the year, is not nearly as effective, which is why it was removed.

That being said, if anyone needs the dates, I'm sure someone can make a list of them and post it to a new thread :)

Yuna24 said:
His dates are not listed in the JoS (other than the degrees of signs he rules). We (ThomaSsS, HP Cobra, HPS Maxine and myself) discussed this when the first version of the Calendar was being created. This was some years ago so I don't remember the exact conversation.

I understand, but it is possible to calculate degrees for finding Azazel's days. I am being a little pushy because he is also a supreme ruler and it is important that he be remembered on the calendar. In other segments of Satanism he is not held as a supreme ruler and we know he is fourth supreme rulerI think it is important to remember him and emphasize that.

Marss said:
which one is for syria and lebanon?
Lydia said:
An internet search engine told me the time zone for those countries is UTC +2. So even though the calendar says Eastern Europe for that time zone, it is still the same time zone.

These go by time zones, not countries. The countries are only listed as a quick reference.
Sorry, I was wrong, as those countries do not observe daylight savings time, so I think we will need to make a calendar for those countries and post it.

Thanks a lot, that's a great job.
Again here is my new video on youtube. https://youtu.be/wyKrayrxPGc

Yuna24 said:
I understand, but it is possible to calculate degrees for finding Azazel's days. I am being a little pushy because he is also a supreme ruler and it is important that he be remembered on the calendar. In other segments of Satanism he is not held as a supreme ruler and we know he is fourth supreme rulerI think it is important to remember him and emphasize that.

We know it is possible to calculate the dates. The point was, his dates are not listed on JoS for a reason, and it is Orobas and Dagon who are listed for those dates.

There is a legit reason he is not on the calendar, I just can't find it in my emails. Protonmail doesn't have a decent search function and this was 3 or so years ago. I think I remember the reason but I am not going to state it until I know for certain, it was from Clergy however.

Also, look at August, Lammas Day. This is in honor of Azazel, so it's not like he is completely off the calendar. Just his days.

This is absolutely amazing!! I am constantly being inspired to learn and have always thirsted for knowledge so I took the time last night to find the perfect dates for the Necronomicon 2020-2021. It’s EST but it can easily be adjusted. Is anyone is interested I will post :)

**Special thanks to my Patron Paimon for His guidance and assistance. I would not be where I am or have been able to finally escape my xian upbringing without Him.**

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL KING PAIMON!!!!

THAAAANK YOUUUUU!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I am very happy and thankful for these calendars!

I wish all you folks who worked on this, many Satanic blessings! :lol: :lol: :D :D

Gremory666 said:
Isssss.......Necronomicon meditation was needed to me :cry:

Something has been calling me to do it and as of yesterday I didnt completely understand it myself. But with King Paimons guidance I have it for EST and I can adjust for anyone who needs it. Will post when I get home :)

Stormblood said:

I’ve been posting in the forums I was up till 7 am finding the dates for them through the guidance of King Paimon. As of yesterday I had no idea what it was but it just all clicked and I was just called to do it. The whole process amazed me tbh. I will post when I can in a few hours :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hell YEAH!

Excellent work, we look forward to everyone having immense benefit.

All my personal thanks to Thomas, Lydia and Cleo.

We hope everyone intensely benefits.

This is only the EST (UTC-5:00 DCT) for reference to my current timezone, so it can be adjusted to better fit anyone who needs their timezone.

Figuring this out however just last night was a journey. Up until last night, I never could get astrology down and always struggled to get specifics, had no idea what our calendar was until today or even what the Necronomicon was. After the rituals for our power dates, I was charging Paimons Sigil and all of a sudden felt pulled to finding old documents and books and was searching for hours and reading and felt so drawn to completing this that I worked until it was completed at 7:30am. It’s like this was a task He was wanting me to do as I know I’ve been being tested lately. Somehow all the knowledge I was reading made sense. Everything just clicked and once I got the information it didn’t stop. And the day before the same happened during a meditation session. I no longer had to work to visualize or feel energy; it just came so natural. Just clicked. I’ve studied and just been drawn with such a thirst for religious and spiritual knowledge and it seems I’ve met the perfect balance. I thought I would share with all of you because I am constantly being inspired and I finally have the chance to pay it forward in a way I never knew I even could. This just felt so important and now that it’s complete I feel extremely proud and at ease.

HUGE THANK YOU
to High Priestess Maxine Dietrich for this ministry and all of the priceless knowledge she and the other HPs have shared and to my Patron King Paimon for what He has done and continues to do for me.

I hope all of you find this helpful even though it’s not much and even if it does just a little I’m proud because giving back to this ministry is what I strive for.

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL KING PAIMON!!!

Necronomicon Dates 2020-2021

Eastern Standard Time

OBSERVES DAYLIGHT SAVINGS

Third Eye:
* Full moon in Cancer January 10th at 14:21.
* Sunset at 17:33
* Void: 18:58- 7:15
NOTE: Perform at night between time of sunset and beginning of Void of Course moon.

Throat:
* Mercury in Aquarius January 16th at 13:31 - February 3rd ends at 6:38.

Heart:
* Venus in Pisces January 13th at 13:39 - February 7th ends at 15:03.
NOTE: Cannot be performed until after January 16th when Throat meditation is completed.
ALSO- for FIRST meditation option only.

Solar:
* Sun in Aries March 19th at 23:50 - April 19th ends at 10:46.
NOTE: Perform during hours of the sun [10 - 14]

Sacral:
* Mars in Aries June 27th at 21:46 - January 6th ends at 17:27 (TRANSITION INTO 2021)
NOTE: Perform at night

Crown:
* Jupiter in Pisces May 13th at 18:36
* Retrogrades June 20th at 15:05

Base:
* Saturn (Aquarius)
* Direct until May 23rd at 9:19
* Retrogrades May 23rd at 9:19

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back