Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please watch this 5 min. clip - 'We're going to slaughter you'; The children of Syria's IS camp

Ninja 666

Please watch this 5 min. clip - 'We're going to slaughter you': The children of Syria's IS camp

Respect to the reporters, they did a great job with this journalistic piece.

Listen to what the woman says to justify the actions of the terrorists to the reporter:
Reporter: "Do you still believe in the ideology of Daesh?"
Woman: "Yes, of course. Why change? Look how they treat us here, like animals, like dogs."
Reporter: "You treated others like animals. Daesh cuts people heads off. They burn people alive."
Woman: "It's in the Quran, okey?"
Reporter: "Sorry?"
Woman: "It's in the Quran."

I checked out the word Daesh:

What does Daesh mean? ISIS 'threatens to cut out the tongues' of anyone using this word
Google searches for the term have leapt as world leaders begin to use the term in place of ISIS - but what does it mean, and why does Islamic State hate the word so much?

World leaders and the media are increasingly using the term 'Daesh' in place of the more commonly used 'ISIS', 'ISIL' or 'IS' - and there's a reason why.

Daesh is an acronym for the Arabic phrase al-Dawla al-Islamiya al-Iraq al-Sham (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant).

Essentially, it's another word for ISIS - but apparently it's one that ISIS militants do not favour.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/what-daesh-mean-isis-threatens-6841468

This is good for Astaroth. As one of her names is Isis.

I remember a sermon by HP Cobra I think, that said they use Pagan / Demon names on their organizations as a defence in case people try to curse them, so in this case they might slip and curse Astaroth instead.

'We're going to slaughter you': The children of Syria's IS camp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW_7me1Nj7w

Mark Stone visits a refugee camp in northern Syria where 70,000 ISIS women and children are living.

One child, who appears to be under 10 years old, asks our team to repent their sins and calmly says: "We're going to kill you by slaughtering you. We will slaughter you."

The camp is a holding centre for the women and children who emerged from the IS “caliphate” when it fell in March.

Although the al Hol camp was supposed to be temporary, many people remain in the camp in squalid conditions.

This is monstrous and highly disgusting.

Ceaseless migration also brings a lot of this in the western world and other Nations which are civilized

Its terrible. The fact these poor children are brainwashed like this is simply terrible. Their life lost and wasted in the deadly ideology of Islam.

Have you noticed the sequence with the Finnish kid? The Finnish army should go there and fucking save that hopeless soul.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Its terrible. The fact these poor children are brainwashed like this is simply terrible. Their life lost and wasted in the deadly ideology of Islam.
The difference between this and xian brainwashing is that islam brainwash their adepts to be criminals while xianity brainwash their adepts to be weak and obedient. It fits perfectly considering how the jews are forcing another religious war between the xian Europeans and the muslim invaders. I can see the entire world involved by NATO supporting Europe and Russia, China and/or even North Koreea supporting the muslims = WW3. The result would be exactly what that kid said if Europeans will continue to be so dump and retarted. They should react before they will get heavily outnumbered.

thats normal in middle shit (east),they also take kids in "EID MUBARAK DAY" a Muslim festival
they let the kids watch how the butcher slaughter the sheep front of their eyes .

and they have some traditions they take the blood of the dead sheep and drop it on the front door of the house so they
can kick out AL SHAYTAN = SATAN

they prepare terrorists at younger age.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Ceaseless migration also brings a lot of this in the western world and other Nations which are civilized

I agree.

I must say though, in regards to the kids, I can't help but feel disgust for the children. I can't easily shake these things off. When I see obnoxious kids, I find it repulsive.

The thing is if these children are not saved before a specific age, then yes, they become murderers and hitmen. Brainwashing at this age also has an effect that can hardly if ever be removed. This is why they do this.

Plus, Children tend to evoke a feeling of mercy on the opponents, which the Daesh and many of these corrupted filth does on purpose.

Your feelings are justified, but I personally find this repulsive and really sad what happened to them.

I doubt past an age their brains can be saved, as most of the time, this is beaten into them real bad. There's no saving their minds past a time, and they are a lot like the terrorists themselves in a miniature form.

This is the reality of the Daesh and all these cults of death.

Ninja 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I agree.

I must say though, in regards to the kids, I can't help but feel disgust for the children. I can't easily shake these things off. When I see obnoxious kids, I find it repulsive.

If these guys had some knowledge within a week they could be living in a paradise instead of living in crap.
maxresdefault-3-920x425.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oerib9MFnO0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EVK-3CoaWo

They could literally grab shovels and water, make a huge clay home type dwelling and use the materials they have as tents to decorate and complete their housing. But they wanna live in crap as they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEmx1Xf-YK8

Assad himself admit in the beginning of the war that there are tens of thousends of terroriats out there because the syrian regime failed in cleaning the people's minds from this shitty ideology, i really love assad more than our saudi zionist king salman. Atleast assad and his lovely wife do care about the future of the people, but king salman really stole our money and gave it all to trump.

There are currently some 6000 ISIL militants in Europe living free from the crimes against humanity they have done.

Yurei said:
Scum of the earth. Not worth saving.
The kids arent the ones at fault here. Like HC said, past a certain point it will be too late for them. But, the kids themselves arent really the "scum" here. The real scum are the Jews who created and funded this garbage, together with the scum who ended up joining that death cult.

Length said:
If these guys had some knowledge within a week they could be living in a paradise instead of living in crap.

They could literally grab shovels and water, make a huge clay home type dwelling and use the materials they have as tents to decorate and complete their housing. But they wanna live in crap as they are.

You need skill to build that kind of things but yeah i see your point.

FancyMancy said:

I seriously hope you mean adult Daesh members, not the kids.

Reeducation is the key. Remember, children are sacred in Satanism, especially by Satan.

ArabKnight said:
Assad himself admit in the beginning of the war that there are tens of thousends of terroriats out there because the syrian regime failed in cleaning the people's minds from this shitty ideology, i really love assad more than our saudi zionist king salman. Atleast assad and his lovely wife do care about the future of the people, but king salman really stole our money and gave it all to trump.

This is a real difficult task. It is not Assad's fault.

It is really difficult to de-brainwash children at this age. Many have been instructed since infancy. All they know is this.

That aside, there are experts who know how to do this, and they can do that. Children are not naturals to this crap, and also, its not like they have any destructive power to actually carry through with anything.

Juvenile prisons is also a thing for these cases, same as actual education centers.

Children cannot be held liable for the crimes of others. They have no free will at this age to be credited and they are innocent. Most of these kids are just Gentiles who were randomly born there and since infancy were exposed to this sick garbage.

Like many of the video such as the poor Finnish kid or the other kid were 4 or 7, they have no clue. They just repeat what others told them about Islam.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The thing is if these children are not saved before a specific age, then yes, they become murderers and hitmen. Brainwashing at this age also has an effect that can hardly if ever be removed. This is why they do this.

Plus, Children tend to evoke a feeling of mercy on the opponents, which the Daesh and many of these corrupted filth does on purpose.

Your feelings are justified, but I personally find this repulsive and really sad what happened to them.

I doubt past an age their brains can be saved, as most of the time, this is beaten into them real bad. There's no saving their minds past a time, and they are a lot like the terrorists themselves in a miniature form.

This is the reality of the Daesh and all these cults of death.

Ninja 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I agree.

I see what you mean.

I'm glad we have the RTR's to deal with this.

I get happy when I see the comments on these types of videos, the majority of them are not braindead.

On another note, Tucker Carlson also had a segment on a Jewish investor from Wall Street, he bought up businesses and destroyed them for a quick buck. Although he didn't mention him being a kike or anything, he did the story exposing it.

Australia are also doing some good journalism and commentary. And the UK voted for a conservative party (a landslide victory).

So it looks brighter for the future. Although it isn't perfect, mainstream media are still able to do good journalism, and people are at least voting in the right direction with their alternatives.

Coraxo said:
FancyMancy said:

Reeducation is the key. Remember, children are sacred in Satanism, especially by Satan.
I notice my comment was deleted. I didn't explain what I meant clearly.

Of course! After the point where they cannot be de-indoctrinated. For the Children, before that age, there is still some hope but it might not be very easy. Once they cannot be un-radicalised, what other option is there?

FancyMancy said:
Coraxo said:
FancyMancy said:

I notice my comment was deleted. I didn't explain what I meant clearly.

Of course! After the point where they cannot be de-indoctrinated. For the Children, before that age, there is still some hope but it might not be very easy. Once they cannot be un-radicalised, what other option is there?

Surveillence because these may be dangerous and whatever the law entails for if they step further.

The regional governments have to deal with these problems. The West cannot always be the daddy. They foster Islam then they also need to find solutions on this dogshit they foster.

This is a really difficult topic but there are a lot of experts. And a lot of ways to deal with this situation in a reasonable and humane manner.

A lot of these types in their teens are already being foiled daily in Europe for similar "repent or die by the law of Allah" type of shit.

FancyMancy said:
For the Children, before that age, there is still some hope but it might not be very easy. Once they cannot be un-radicalised, what other option is there?

Anything but straight out slaughtering them?!

We don't need to sink to the enemy's level to defeat them.

Tucker Carlson also mentioned Henry Ford during that segment as a businessman who cared about the people o his country. Ford was also very critical of the Jews and reied to wake up Americans about the Jewish problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc7pF7s2k9Y

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ArabKnight said:

It is really difficult to de-brainwash children at this age. Many have been instructed since infancy. All they know is this.

That aside, there are experts who know how to do this, and they can do that. Children are not naturals to this crap, and also, its not like they have any destructive power to actually carry through with anything.

Juvenile prisons is also a thing for these cases, same as actual education centers.

Children cannot be held liable for the crimes of others. They have no free will at this age to be credited and they are innocent. Most of these kids are just Gentiles who were randomly born there and since infancy were exposed to this sick garbage.

Like many of the video such as the poor Finnish kid or the other kid were 4 or 7, they have no clue. They just repeat what others told them about Islam.
Technically speaking, kids are new and empty hard drives. Which are filled with garbage and jewish viruses. The brain has a lot of capacity and a lot of memory. It certainly has limits but it is very gifted and can be developed a lot. Thanks to the jews, people are floppies. They have very little memory and that little memory is filled with jewish shit. jews, in a way, have made people borg. Filling and programming floppies with their targets. Education is very important. My note: Adolf Hitler did an excellent mission on Germany. This is a superior way to spread the truth. But then the viruses came back and ruined everything again. Their alphabet is sword and shield but their DNA is not completely dependent on their alphabet.
To end this disease we must completely and perfectly destroy the pathogens involved.

Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ArabKnight said:

Technically speaking, kids are new and empty hard drives. Which are filled with garbage and jewish viruses. The brain has a lot of capacity and a lot of memory. It certainly has limits but it is very gifted and can be developed a lot. Thanks to the jews, people are floppies. They have very little memory and that little memory is filled with jewish shit. jews, in a way, have made people borg. Filling and programming floppies with their targets. Education is very important. My note: Adolf Hitler did an excellent mission on Germany. This is a superior way to spread the truth. But then the viruses came back and ruined everything again. Their alphabet is sword and shield but their DNA is not completely dependent on their alphabet.
To end this disease we must completely and perfectly destroy the pathogens involved.

Thats why i like facist ideologies, it cleans the society from harmful elements just like playing chess you do a move and bang! You change the whole civilization.

Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ArabKnight said:

I need to self-correct on something. I don't want to keep repeating the fact that these enemies are parasites. Regardless of the nature that may have any life forms that choose to be enemies, they are just enemies and of course the strongest wins.

Coraxo said:
FancyMancy said:
For the Children, before that age, there is still some hope but it might not be very easy. Once they cannot be un-radicalised, what other option is there?

Anything but straight out slaughtering them?!

We don't need to sink to the enemy's level to defeat them.
I didn't say slaughter them. I clarified what I was saying.

FancyMancy said:

I know that you mean. It's just the way you worded it made it seem otherwise.

As for Daesh members, trying then executing adult members (females included) is the best and safest solution, also a just one.
As for the children they should be separated from their mothers and be sent to rehabilitation/reeducation camps in hopes to deprogram them. And when they become adults, there's no point of executing them if they haven't made any crimes, although they should be surveiled checked-up regularly.
An expensive and a not foolproof solution, but a humane one.

Coraxo said:
FancyMancy said:

I know that you mean. It's just the way you worded it made it seem otherwise.
Oh, OK. My apologies for not being clear in what I meant.

As for Daesh members, trying then executing adult members (females included) is the best and safest solution, also a just one.
As for the children they should be separated from their mothers and be sent to rehabilitation/reeducation camps in hopes to deprogram them. And when they become adults, there's no point of executing them if they haven't made any crimes, although they should be surveiled checked-up regularly.
An expensive and a not foolproof solution, but a humane one.
Yes. Spiritually, if one can see into another's Soul, say if in a National Socialist society, then naturally it will also be a Spiritual Satanist society, then HPs/HPSs, if not any other ranked Mage, could be able to tell more and better than a lot of other people. At present, surveilling a person does not include Spiritual knowledge and Spiritual surveillance, but once it does include that, then it would be so much easier and one could see the way things are going to possibly occur, so then that Mage could then go all Minority Report on their arses! Seeing how the Energies are flowing, and prevent anything from happening. I don't mean to sound silly. I'm trying to be realistic about it.

Weassel said:
Length said:

I dont think that you watched the videos. These guys did not even use shovels but some knife thing. Add no, you dont need skill to form and shape mud into bricks and dig a hole. These guys played with mud and made a variety of homes and swimming pools... with a slide. You can create and make whatever just from dirt and water and these muslim guys are living in crappy dirty tents. 70,000 people mean that they can shape there surrounding into a palace with the resources they actually have.(they have burkas and other crap so they have a means to get and make what they have). This means they can play with mud and shape and carve and draw, as shown in the videos, a multitude of houses included heated pools.

You would think that what these guys made is hard based on the art they constructed, but no. These guys digged a hole, played with mud, and made a great place to live. This is something these mussies could have pride in and give them every reason to stay put in their own homes instead of migrating. How easy it is to build a house. Dirt and water.

maxresdefault.jpg

Length said:
Weassel said:
Length said:

I dont think that you watched the videos. These guys did not even use shovels but some knife thing. Add no, you dont need skill to form and shape mud into bricks and dig a hole. These guys played with mud and made a variety of homes and swimming pools... with a slide. You can create and make whatever just from dirt and water and these muslim guys are living in crappy dirty tents. 70,000 people mean that they can shape there surrounding into a palace with the resources they actually have.(they have burkas and other crap so they have a means to get and make what they have). This means they can play with mud and shape and carve and draw, as shown in the videos, a multitude of houses included heated pools.

You would think that what these guys made is hard based on the art they constructed, but no. These guys digged a hole, played with mud, and made a great place to live. This is something these mussies could have pride in and give them every reason to stay put in their own homes instead of migrating. How easy it is to build a house. Dirt and water.

maxresdefault.jpg

ALSO, just throwing this out there, building and constructing these homes, you can also build a temple for Satan and the Gods of Hells. As well as your own personal temple. And if you cant afford a Jacuzzi, you can make heated pool in your backyard and it becomes more like a hot spring where you can relax and unwind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back