Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is this forum only for Nordic blondes or for anyone with white skin?

Its for all White people. So all Whites are welcome.

The Blonde Blue eyed is a myth.

Whites are White and Nordic is the seed subrace. All other Whites are also White people.

This forum is for all white people, it does not matter whether you're Nordic, Germanic, Anglo, or Mediterranean. If you're of European Stock, you are welcome here.

Does it matter if I am mostly or fully Nordic with blonde hair but don't have blue eyes and they are a little darker.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Whites are White and Nordic is the seed subrace. All other Whites are also White people.
In my opinion, races should be genetically incompatible to be distinct and unique. There are too many sub-races and they are too similar to each other. Unfortunately, people think that humanity is one race, simply with hair of different colors and eyes of different colors and also with skin of different colors.
Let me make an observation. Blacks are to all intents and purposes black and original. Black hair, black eyes and black skin. The original whites are Nordic. White skin, blue eyes and blond hair. I'm referring to distinctive and original features. Blue eyes are the colour of water. Water seen up close is very clear, from a distance it takes on the color blue. A glass of water. A lake, river, ocean. Blonde hair has the characteristics of gold and light, clarity and purity. Now, these days things are not even close to perfection. We must not allow further racial alterations.

images

images

I wish in the future we would become more distinct racially.

Master said:
White skin, blue eyes and blond hair. I'm referring to distinctive and original features. Blue eyes are the colour of water. Water seen up close is very clear, from a distance it takes on the color blue. A glass of water. A lake, river, ocean. Blonde hair has the characteristics of gold and light, clarity and purity. Now, these days things are not even close to perfection. We must not allow further racial alterations.

You forgot red hair, which seemed to be a distinguishing feature among Pharaohs: fair skin, blue eyes, red hair.

Stormblood said:
Master said:
White skin, blue eyes and blond hair. I'm referring to distinctive and original features. Blue eyes are the colour of water. Water seen up close is very clear, from a distance it takes on the color blue. A glass of water. A lake, river, ocean. Blonde hair has the characteristics of gold and light, clarity and purity. Now, these days things are not even close to perfection. We must not allow further racial alterations.

You forgot red hair, which seemed to be a distinguishing feature among Pharaohs: fair skin, blue eyes, red hair.
Very funny :lol: , I see what you mean.
What do you think of the beard. Why do Jews love beards? The beard doesn't belong exclusively to them. Hair is very useful for beauty. I don't know about beards. Anyway, even a beard needs maintenance and care like hair. I heard a popular saying somewhere, that hair is half beauty. That's very true. Just imagine a man or a woman with beautiful hair. Then strip them from their hair and/or other beauty features and the result is the stupid gray ones or zombies.

images

images

Stormblood said:
Master said:

I always thought red hair came togheter with green eyes.

Master said:
What do you think of the beard. Why do Jews love beards? The beard doesn't belong exclusively to them. Hair is very useful for beauty. I don't know about beards. Anyway, even a beard needs maintenance and care like hair. I heard a popular saying somewhere, that hair is half beauty. That's very true. Just imagine a man or a woman with beautiful hair. Then strip them from their hair and/or other beauty features and the result is the stupid gray ones or zombies.

I recall a statement from one HP saying that the beard as an allegory represents the manifestation of the spoken word. I don't think we can go through standards with this. Some men look better with a beard of varying length, some men look better clean-cut. As long as the beard is neat and clean, regardless of length, and not wild and messy, I don't why associate it with jews. Ancient Mesopotamian art depicts some Gods with a beard, including Enki/Satan.

Regarding hair, we know it's ruled by Venus. I guess that's why it's perceived as you say. Length should vary according to job standards and what looks better, as long as it's always kept clean and tidy. We know who revels in chaos and filth :D

TopoftheAbyss said:
Stormblood said:

Not always. Excluding pharaohs, I've seen it with blue eyes, grey eyes and also with hazel/light brown eyes. I've never seen it with dark brown or black eyes, though. Maybe yours was a joke I didn't understand.

Master said:
Why do Jews love beards? The beard doesn't belong exclusively to them.
I think, and this is just a theory, that they like growing long beards because people often associate big, long beards with being wise. So it would just be another attempt to further deceive those gentiles who are unaware. Also, the beard may hide some facial features that could give away their jewishness, especially in the case of the big bushy mustache that goes over the mouth.

Master said:
What do you think of the beard. Why do Jews love beards? The beard doesn't belong exclusively to them. Hair is very useful for beauty. I don't know about beards.
They are obliged to not shave their beards because their books say so. It's one of their tradition, as it is to only wash themselves in a certain type of bath, to get circumcised, etc.
TopoftheAbyss said:
Not necessarily. I know a lot of people with green eyes and brown hair, and some with blue/ice eyes and red hair, for example. To be fair, I have seen all combinations of hair/eyes color in white people, white is the race with the most variety of traits between its sub-races

Master said:
Stormblood said:
Master said:

images

images
I also think beards suck. Maybe they were put in concentration camps because of that.

Pirate11 said:
Master said:
What do you think of the beard. Why do Jews love beards? The beard doesn't belong exclusively to them. Hair is very useful for beauty. I don't know about beards.
They are obliged to not shave their beards because their books say so. It's one of their tradition, as it is to only wash themselves in a certain type of bath, to get circumcised, etc.
TopoftheAbyss said:
Not necessarily. I know a lot of people with green eyes and brown hair, and some with blue/ice eyes and red hair, for example. To be fair, I have seen all combinations of hair/eyes color in white people, white is the race with the most variety of traits between its sub-races
I meant that green eyes and red hair is the most present when these features are involved.

Aren't jewesses forbidden to wash for a month after they give birth?

I just realized that beards can look good. It's just that I never saw a person with a beard like Greek statues.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I meant that green eyes and red hair is the most present when these features are involved.
I guess this depends on where you live

TopoftheAbyss said:
I wouldn’t be surprised by that lol they’re just disgusting

TopoftheAbyss said:
I just realized that beards can look good. It's just that I never saw a person with a beard like Greek statues.
Many people look good with a grown beard, the important thing is to take care of it to make it look good. Like hair, if you don’t take care of them or you have a haircut that “doesn’t fit” on you, you will not look very good

Pirate11 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I guess this depends on where you live

TopoftheAbyss said:
I wouldn’t be surprised by that lol they’re just disgusting

TopoftheAbyss said:
Many people look good with a grown beard, the important thing is to take care of it to make it look good. Like hair, if you don’t take care of them or you have a haircut that “doesn’t fit” on you, you will not look very good
It just makes sense to me that one of the original Aryan subraces had green eyes and red hair, like Nordics have blue eyes and blonde hair.
Now they are mixed because of race mixing.

TopoftheAbyss said:
It just makes sense to me that one of the original Aryan subraces had green eyes and red hair, like Nordics have blue eyes and blonde hair.
Well yes this could be.
Where I live white sub-races are still not much mixed between them, however this is (very) sadly getting worse over time

Eye color and hair color are completely seperate genes, and there are multiple different genes influencing the color of each one. There is no linkage between "this hair color goes with this eye color."

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Eye color and hair color are completely seperate genes, and there are multiple different genes influencing the color of each one. There is no linkage between "this hair color goes with this eye color."
Except in Nordics.

Pirate11 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Well yes this could be.
Where I live white sub-races are still not much mixed between them, however this is (very) sadly getting worse over time

You can do the white race awakening ritual on them so the situation gets better over time. :)

Harry said:
Pirate11 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Well yes this could be.

You can do the white race awakening ritual on them so the situation gets better over time. :)
Harry you don’t even know if the guy/gal is white and you suggest the white awakening ritual? Not so smart..

Aquarius said:
Harry said:
Pirate11 said:
Well yes this could be.

Harry you don’t even know if the guy/gal is white and you suggest the white awakening ritual? Not so smart..

I though that all who participate in the Blacksun666 are part of the white race.

Harry said:
Well, nope. It's the whole area, not only a few people. So I will keep on doing the general race awakening we already do whenever it has to be done, but it wouldn't work by making it specific on the people in my area, since I would be alone doing this. Doing the scheduled one on the other hand will affect all whites on the planet, so indirectly the people in my area too, since there are many people doing it.

Aquarius said:
LOL Yes I am a white guy, I guess he assumed my race because we are on the Black Sun sub-forum

Harry said:
Aquarius said:
Harry said:

I though that all who participate in the Blacksun666 are part of the white race.
My bad, I didn't see what subforum we're in.

Aquarius said:
Harry said:
Aquarius said:

My bad, I didn't see what subforum we're in.

Well, it's not forbidden for people of other races to write in other forums. Personally, I've written a lot in the past in the Asian forum too.

Stormblood said:
So, regarding the OP, first his nose was hooked, then it was broken, now it's Greek... Mh, interesting...

I have to confuse the rats which are trying to draw me for my safety. :lol: Their will be more. :lol: :lol:

Stormblood said:
So, regarding the OP, first his nose was hooked, then it was broken, now it's Greek... Mh, interesting...

But don't worry my nose is not hocked the enemy manipulated my perception of my nose during this heavy attack.

Harry said:
Stormblood said:

But don't worry my nose is not hocked the enemy manipulated my perception of my nose during this heavy attack.

What does Greek nose mean? There are anthropological explanations for this. Most of them are Greek Alpinid-nosed, ie small and flattened. Are you probably the armenoid or assyrid type?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Stormblood said:
Master said:

It dose with a special type of woman, they are in my experience relatively tall 5,9 to 6 feet, ''some are not yet they look drawn out as if they are proportionate but should be tall.... yet delicate, buxom yet angular features, small waists impressive hips a bit fox-fey like ''slightly pointy teeth but normal looking''' add aristocratic features and you have a winner.

Most of these woman cant stand to lose or gain much weight, its worse if they lose it because they quickly become veiny and there pallor goes pinkish, eating white chocolate repairs this quickly if you keep giving it to them.

I have met such, seen others as actresses. They are a type. ''yet look for the color green hard enough and you see it everywhere right? There are many such types if you really look. Its like there were only so many originally stunning women and these are biased on them with small natural variations.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

"The Blonde Blue eyed is a myth"

Care to explain ?

PS. Why the blacks sub-forum is above ours ?!!! ( yes i know how this question sounds but still ... Aryans section under blacks section seriously ... )

Syd Silver said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Care to explain ?

PS. Why the blacks sub-forum is above ours ?!!! ( yes i know how this question sounds but still ... Aryans section under blacks section seriously ... )

He did explain. I boldified the explanation.

Syd Silver said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Care to explain ?

The idea that the only real white people have blond hair and blue eyes is wrong. White people can have any color hair and eyes.

Syd Silver said:
Why the blacks sub-forum is above ours ?!!!
And why should ours be above theirs? The blacks subforum was first. I think it would be a quite the dick-move to move it down now to "make way for the superior whites", which is what you are implying here. We aren't the "white supremacists" that the jews would like to make us out to be. All the gentile races are of Satan and none of them should be discriminated against or treated worse based on their race.

Either way I think it's quite eccentric to even get triggered over something like the position of a subforum in the first place.

Syd Silver said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Care to explain ?

He has blond hair and blue eyes this resonates with father. Clarification is sought by me as to the intended ''public'' meaning, what is trying to be said, in what sense?

Does the forum position on the board also nod to hierarchy of things? Since when? It's been like this for years. It was a link before and now a forum. You didn't complain earlier about this Annuda Shoah? Forum order in the panel doesn't imply any hierarchy. The hierarchy is the JoS ministries forums, the top one is the Clergy one, the rest, are other forums.

Basically I get the games some of you play, but that is ok. I am used to answering jewish and general subversive stuff by now. As for the other question... What a selective joke.

The person asks about the "Nordic" and if this is for everyone. I answer them. the "Blonde Blue eyed is a myth". Yes, it is a myth, that is common, that the National Socialists were only about Blonde hair Blue eyed people, which is a common myth that Harry was confused from. Is Hitler a titanium blonde? Was Himmler a titanium blonde? Was Goebbels? Was Rudolf Hess?

I understand where and who is it posting, and I see easily from the mod what some people are trying to pull, it's quite evident.

Does it make some people in some select places angry that Blacks are actually going to go after the Chosen people? What's so bad about that? You don't want them after the Chosen people? What is so bad about this and for whom?

Anything more to shill me with?

Syd Silver said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Care to explain ?

Don't bother, I can see from the comments there are some agencies really angry that shit has hit the fan on them, and they are all over the forum. This appears to just be co-ordinated and anything but the fruit of actual "Inquiry".

Like hey goyim you have wrote 100 volumes on that thing but let's try to get two lines that you wrote and make it look like the ultimate helper of the White people is so bad, oy vey!

Stormblood said:
Syd Silver said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Care to explain ?

He did explain. I boldified the explanation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back