Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Practical Reality Of Living With Jews - New Jersey

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Many people think the issues with Jews are always some very far away thing. They never met one, or so they say, and if they met one, he didn't kill them or drink their children's blood as it's accused by those who believe in Blood Libel, so they must be good people or at least like anyone else.

This is normally the opinion of people who are really poor, ignorant, or just live in Shrine places still where jews aren't a directly affecting phenomenon. All the other people tend to have serious issues with mistrust and incompatibility with jews, to a degree that extreme compared to any other group.

What everyone needs to understand is that when and if jews take over the world, your life will become a living nightmare without end or beginning. I wish there was a reason for this to explain the mentality of the jews on that one, but there is not, they simply think Gentiles are destined to become slaves and to be killed, it's part of their Reptilian Neolithic religious belief system.

Most people have no clue how psychotic these people are. This can easily get personal for them.

To give a recent example of this, look below on the video, as some Hasidic jews have started moving in New Jersey in 2016. Already, the black people living here, want them gone and removed from the neighborhood, and there is extreme distrust going on between the two communities.

3 Years ago Hasidics started arriving in New Jersey. They started buying properties there which were cheap, and bullying the locals with all sorts of threats to make them sell houses that costed upwards to 1 million dollars, on amounts such as 150,000$ dollars. They started casually terrorizing locals and as you can see they were really afraid of the Local Goyim there, whom they avoided by literally going on the edge of the sidewalk.

Why jews do this is that they believe the Goyim are inferior so they avoid as much contact with the Goyim as possible, because Rabbinical Jews believe this causes negative energies to come on them. They feel enforced and damned when they have to even get to speak to Goyim, and this is more pronounced with Hasidics and Orthodox jews on the higher tier. Top Rabbis avoid Gentiles to a distance of at least 10 feet.

The video below reveals the abuse that the jews have been doing to Blacks in New Jersey and how they gradually came in like invaders and colonizers, laying low in the beginning. The locals therefore did not like them and they considered them dubious and dishonest.

If you notice this video, this Rabbi is literally spazzing. Many jews get that spazzing because they effectively chant the Torah all day long, and their nervous system is essentially wrecked from it.

As to what they chant from the Torah, curses and benedictions for the goyim to basically sell everything to them, be compliant, and sell something that costs 1 million to them in real value, for like 150,000$. Now everyone who is sensible would know that these types of deals are just impossible for people to give, but these things are a casual reality for jews, given how much they brainwash people. In the 1990's, the Black Community just exploded over this type of exploitation and started razing the place.

To see how and why this terrible attack that killed the Holy People in New Jersey happened, maybe one can get an idea of how this went down from the video below. This video is from 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yWMbrk_kQw

Fast forward 3 years later, the results of Kabbalistic cursing, thieving of the territory of Blacks, and eventually all these negative energies the jews bring when they chant the Torah all day long to bless themselves and steal the wealth of other people, and colonize them, came to fruit when one Black person [Hebrew Israelite as the news say] slipped into the pit of violence and attacked one jew, and assaulted him. The death toll is 3 jews and one Gentile.

The media of course kvetches this is "Anti-Semitism", but as you can see from the video above, the people were actively being raped in the territory and pillaged. But of course whenever something happens between a Jew and a Goyim, it's always the Goyim's fault, and always an act of terrorism.

When the Jew kills and thieves the Goyim, that is justified, moral, good, pristine, sublime, great, legal, and every other positive word you can find.

___

These Hasidic Jews came to Jersey City for more affordable living. Now they're coping with fear and grief

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/12/us/jersey-city-community/index.html

Jersey City, New Jersey (CNN)When the shooting started outside the kosher supermarket, Yossi Steinmetz was next door at the small synagogue and yeshiva with the market's owner.

"We thought it was a gang fight," Steinmetz said. Unlike previous times, however, the bursts of gunfire intensified rather than dissipated.
Moishe Ferencz owns the supermarket, a symbol of the growing Hasidic community in this northeastern New Jersey city of just under 300,000. Steinmetz said Ferencz tried desperately to call his wife next door. She wouldn't answer. He wanted her to lock the doors and take cover.

"He was so nervous," Steinmetz recalled. "He was afraid to go out."

Mindy Ferencz, 31, was among three civilians killed during a running gunbattle Tuesday that officials said was a deliberate assault by a pair of attackers on the kosher market. A police officer was also killed.

"It was like a war zone," Steinmetz said. "Like when you see clips from Afghanistan. I doubt there is one potato chip bag that's still full. From the amount of ammo they were shooting, I knew right there nobody was walking out alive."

Whatever differences existed between the largely African American community and the 100 or so Hasidic families who have settled here in recent years, they were united by the terror that gripped the rough-and-tumble residential streets of the Greenville neighborhood for hours.

___

Now, in regards to where White people fall in all this, let us just say the White Goyim's destiny under jews is to effectively lose it's life over trying to amend the above mutually terrorist groups, such as in this case the Hebrew Israelites and Hassidic Jews.

And of course if needed to die in trying to protect the Jews for it. Now this typically White cop, has probably left orphans behind or lost his life because Jews have a beef and want to thieve territory, and because Hebrew Israelites think it's a good idea to slay jews after being fed up from financial abuse.

Of course none of this is expected to stop as simply stopping this or telling Jews to get their shit in gear, and stop doing what arouses deathly hatred against them, is not only impossible for them to do, but also a virulent act of Anti-Semitism. Nobody should tell Jews what to do at all. Like maybe if they didn't steal territory and effectively colonize people with abusive marketing practices, they would have been spared.

But this is beyond them. Plus, everytime one of their own dies, that's always good grounds and justification for them to ask for more military and defence support so that people like the guy alone and his family can remain childless or leave orphans behind, trying to put Justice in the middle of what is essentially psychopathic racist behavior between Jews towards Gentiles.

Another day in Clown World. Just a merely typical day, of the typically typical jewish reign, going in the typical jewish way and jewing, and reaping the reactions for it, while claiming it's anti-jew to be anti-jewing.

We have to do the RTR's and set ends to all of this.

191211020226-01-new-jersey-shooting-victim-exlarge-169.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Many people think the issues with Jews are always some very far away thing. They never met one, or so they say, and if they met one, he didn't kill them or drink their children's blood as it's accused by those who believe in Blood Libel, so they must be good people or at least like anyone else.

This is normally the opinion of people who are really poor, ignorant, or just live in Shrine places still where jews aren't a directly affecting phenomenon. All the other people tend to have serious issues with mistrust and incompatibility with jews, to a degree that extreme compared to any other group.

There is no race in this world that got kicked out more time than the jews.

And they tell us it is always gentiles that are to blame for this/ Yeah, if they got kicked out once, twice, three times...but they got kicked out dozens of times! No one wants to do anything with them! They are parasites and criminals! They cannot coexist with gentiles, they are like plague!

Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

And they tell us it is always gentiles that are to blame for this/ Yeah, if they got kicked out once, twice, three times...but they got kicked out dozens of times! No one wants to do anything with them! They are parasites and criminals! They cannot coexist with gentiles, they are like plague!

"Goy show some respect to the Divine Jew, it's been only around 370 times that jews were expelled ok? They never did nothing wrong as G-d's children can never do no wrong. Now please go attack some Nazis who just had an one time historical beef of getting too abused and decided to stop this somehow. Oy veyyyy"

http://www.jewworldorder.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/List-no-source.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

"Goy show some respect to the Divine Jew, it's been only around 370 times that jews were expelled ok? They never did nothing wrong as G-d's children can never do no wrong. Now please go attack some Nazis who just had an one time historical beef of getting too abused and decided to stop this somehow. Oy veyyyy"

Damn, what a list! This is insane!

Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:

LMAO WHAT A GREAT PICTURE, that shit is gonna be sent to everybody I know as a meme now.

This alien looks completely fried. I remember reading somewhere that they meditate up to 7 hours or more and of course, chant the Torah a lot...but why they do this if they know it's so bad for them? I mean you can clearly see that this thing has the nervous system completely fried...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That's EXACTLY what I meant in my previous post in the "Internet Warfare Program Preparation For 2020" thread. It's absolutely the same situation with the gypsies, the people who don't even know what a gypsy means, and have never met one in their life, are the only ones who will tell you that gypsies are "no different than everyone else" and other politically correct crap. Even if you show them the official statistics that show that 93 percent of Gypsies don't have secondary or higher education, 30 percent of the Gypsies are (literally) illiterate, and 40 percent of the Gypsies get married before they turn 16 and 80 percent before they become 18. Needless to mention that the crime rate among gypsies is insane. Only when they see it with their own eyes, only then they are able to truly understand it. Especially in Eastern Europe, even the most brainwashed idiots, who have lived among gypsies, are aware of the gypsy problem, and no amount of propaganda how "we are all the same" can affect them, the word "gypsy" just makes them feel disgusted, everyone wants the gypsies expelled from their countries.

That's why I think that in our informational warfare we need to focus not only on facts, logic, and reason, but also on emotions. (When our audience consists of normies, of course, I am not talking about the JOS forums, or platforms where the majority of the people are already aware.)

One of the most effective methods of internet warfare would be to spread videos of Jews behaving in their usual disgusting way. Even if the video doesn't have commentary at all, but is just showing Jews spitting on people's faces for “violating the sabbath", or harassing a 8 year old girl over her dress ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waTGCXkcyTM ) etc would be extremely effective in showing the Jew's true face. Plus, the video is likely to survive much longer on platforms such as Youtube, and social media, because technically you are not being an "anti-semite", while if you say certain truths directly you will get banned almost immediately.

Same with Christianity, spread videos of priests slapping a baby during baptism, or things like that. Or videos and images of xians dressed as hobos and doing retarded things, which is something you will see in pretty much every church. A short video like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p__vcI1sRuQ destroys the false image of Christians, being "spiritual" people with high values and ethics.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lol they were expelled even from the Romanian lands a few times. Fucking proud of it, one wouldn't expect this from orthodox xians. I predict the gipsies will be next to be deported sometime in the future. The only reason why there are no massive revolts against the gipsies is because they stay in their own communities and they don't have much contact with the natives. I heard India said that they will welcome gipsies back at any time, although they should go in Israel because they are jewish.

tumblr_pxft6lN4NX1utpc7go3_1280.png

give it to us goyim! or it's your fault when we strike you!

Literally every fucking jew i have known in real life was either a pedophile, sickly physically and mentally, or just pure kniving and a pathological liar. They all looked like frogs or hideous mockeries of human biengs. the pedo was the stepdad of my childhood friend, who i later found out was sexually molested by him. I actually think he tried getting to me too slowly but never did *shudder* i think back on that piece of shit and look foward to the day when i am strong enough for a death spell. It was a mind fuck, thinking back to growing up in my xtian household, now being a satanist and looking back when i was a young teen, seeing how i loved his sons then like my brothers...made me think of fox and the hound..2 natural enemies that can NEVER be friends. 'cept this time Copper will get out of the way and HELP the hunter do his job. That knivin' fox aint gettin away! Time for some RTR's

DiscipleOfSatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That's EXACTLY what I meant in my previous post in the "Internet Warfare Program Preparation For 2020" thread. It's absolutely the same situation with the gypsies, the people who don't even know what a gypsy means, ...

I will tell you what gypsy means, it means abduct your kid to sell it, it means gypsy cut hands off their own children so they can beg for money, cocaine shipments, eternal slums, and other stuff like that.

Gypsy neighbors means they steal your cattle, car and everything you owe. When you are away, they loot your house, all of it.

If they have a bad day, their armed children may also kill you or your children for fun.

This is Gypsies in real life.

Gypsies how brainwashed cunts see this tribe is some sort of disneyland spellcaster that gives you potions and dances to arabic tunes.

luis said:
This alien looks completely fried. I remember reading somewhere that they meditate up to 7 hours or more and of course, chant the Torah a lot...but why they do this if they know it's so bad for them? I mean you can clearly see that this thing has the nervous system completely fried...

Because they are reptilian garbage and the health or wellbeing of their own is just unimportant when it comes to massively enslaving mankind. They rock back and forth 8 hours a day chanting curses for mankind to suffer.

Unfortunately this is all very real.

Many of them are filled with all sorts of mental disorders hereditary also. The average jew has plenty of them.

We aren't talking about some anxiety, light autism, or a bit of bipolar, we are talking total loonie stuff.

Some rabbis also give drugs to their own children, like the heavy ones, to keep them compliant. There have been many scandals about this such as the Lev synagogue. Hasidic do crazy shit that if people knew they would understand this is some really alien species.

Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Aquarius said:
Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

LMAO WHAT A GREAT PICTURE, that shit is gonna be sent to everybody I know as a meme now.
"'109 times'? Lol. Oh, n00b."

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hey Cobra, great post. Ive been having these thoughts lately like imagine if the forums were just gone. Not having people like you I care about doing posts.

Im not really good at wording emotions. But I hope all is well with you Brother. I am glad to have had you in my life.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I will tell you what gypsy means, it means abduct your kid to sell it, it means gypsy cut hands off their own children so they can beg for money, cocaine shipments, eternal slums, and other stuff like that.

Gypsy neighbors means they steal your cattle, car and everything you owe. When you are away, they loot your house, all of it.

If they have a bad day, their armed children may also kill you or your children for fun.

This is Gypsies in real life.

Gypsies how brainwashed cunts see this tribe is some sort of disneyland spellcaster that gives you potions and dances to arabic tunes.

Yeah, people don't know what a Gypsy means... Even in Eastern Europe, where everyone wants them expelled from their countries, people are aware but on an emotional level only. People explain the gypsies behavior and way of life simply with their extremely low IQ. But they don't question why is their IQ so low, they don't know that their low IQ is just an effect, not a cause, and that it is far from the only reason why they are like this. Another very annoying thing is that they don't know that Jews and Gypsies are from the same origin, and are extremely similar ethnically, culturally and behaviorally. Even though it is known to historians that Gypsies are descendants of the lost tribes of Israel, everyone thinks that Gypsies are Indians. From my understanding, it's the same with the people who live among Jews - they are aware of them, but on an emotional level only. They want them out of their cities, but they don't have knowledge and understanding of the Jewish problem. I am wondering if this kind of awareness, on an emotional level only, is enough? Probably not.

I've been living in NJ for all my life so far, next to literal Israel (Lakewood). And let me tell you, Lakewood used to be a very nice town. Once the jews started coming in though, it became a literal ghetto. They do not integrate themselves into the community, there hasidic communities are literal no-go zones, they claim anti-semitism if they don't get anything going there way, they breed like fucking animals (its literally like a fucking virus spreading out, the whole threatening gentiles with buying there property is literally because there so overpopulated, they started going over into other townships nearby and the people reacted accordingly.), and they always ALWAYS try to claim there house to be a religious temple, so they don't have to pay the ridiculous property taxes imposed by NJ, and lets just say.... they inflitrated the local governments around the area. If they don't get approved the ACTUAL genuine politicians get blackmailed, libel, threatened, and eventually thrown off the council or position they were put into. There so many of them around here, I deal with them practically on a day to day basis. In the supermarket, at the shopping center, & on the street (awful drivers). I notice a LOT of times, our members say they are absolutely parasitic in spiritual terms, and let me say one thing. They are! But not on the level so many imagine. They are literally dirt, they made Lakewood a ghetto because of there shitty ass presence. Your AoP done everyday and disconnecting from anything negative you feel from there is neccisary because it will happen but they are literally so weak spirtually, if they were as strong as many members claim they are when they encounter them, then why would they need 6 gorrion goy to power there rituals.

Anyways besides that, I do wanna just say I've been able to observe these mongrels for the longest and let me just say they love to play like the superior species and victim. They are absolutely alien. Like i never ever seen such bizarre behavior.

Atleast on the brightside! I've seen the very nice effects of the RTRs here very clearly. The antisemitism in surrounding townships is phenomenal!! You can literally call out the jews in open conversation with (most) people, and they would agree.

JordanSteele said:
I've been living in NJ for all my life so far, next to literal Israel (Lakewood). And let me tell you, Lakewood used to be a very nice town. Once the jews started coming in though, it became a literal ghetto. They do not integrate themselves into the community, there hasidic communities are literal no-go zones, they claim anti-semitism if they don't get anything going there way, they breed like fucking animals (its literally like a fucking virus spreading out, the whole threatening gentiles with buying there property is literally because there so overpopulated, they started going over into other townships nearby and the people reacted accordingly.), and they always ALWAYS try to claim there house to be a religious temple, so they don't have to pay the ridiculous property taxes imposed by NJ, and lets just say.... they inflitrated the local governments around the area. If they don't get approved the ACTUAL genuine politicians get blackmailed, libel, threatened, and eventually thrown off the council or position they were put into. There so many of them around here, I deal with them practically on a day to day basis. In the supermarket, at the shopping center, & on the street (awful drivers). I notice a LOT of times, our members say they are absolutely parasitic in spiritual terms, and let me say one thing. They are! But not on the level so many imagine. They are literally dirt, they made Lakewood a ghetto because of there shitty ass presence. Your AoP done everyday and disconnecting from anything negative you feel from there is neccisary because it will happen but they are literally so weak spirtually, if they were as strong as many members claim they are when they encounter them, then why would they need 6 gorrion goy to power there rituals.

Anyways besides that, I do wanna just say I've been able to observe these mongrels for the longest and let me just say they love to play like the superior species and victim. They are absolutely alien. Like i never ever seen such bizarre behavior.

Atleast on the brightside! I've seen the very nice effects of the RTRs here very clearly. The antisemitism in surrounding townships is phenomenal!! You can literally call out the jews in open conversation with (most) people, and they would agree.

This is a super reply here, very valuable. Thank you for explaining the situation. Very good to know how it actually is.

14Alex88 said:
The lack of self awareness between both groups is astounding. The blacks will always be lazy, arrogant, “gibsmedat” types, and the jews are always underhanding everybody, including each other, but tout the moral superiority card.

In all honesty, the phrase “a Jew is an nword turned inside out” rings true and I firmly believe these two groups completely deserve each other.

Blacks were never lazy. It is only because of Jewish policies and terror that began in the late 1970's that things started to go downhill. Just dropping some education down. This wasn't the case before then.

If anyone honestly studied on these topics, one can see that blacks tried. Just like when any other gentile group tried, Jews come in and tear them down.

Blacks had their own little communities and businesses and the Jew came in with their businesses, forced integration and the rest went downhill.

Thats what Jews do, they are the parasites and all they know is to leech off any other system not of their own.

Jews need to be removed from all positions of power,stripped of citizenship in all Gentile countries and then quarantine the parasite......

HPS Shannon said:
14Alex88 said:
The lack of self awareness between both groups is astounding. The blacks will always be lazy, arrogant, “gibsmedat” types, and the jews are always underhanding everybody, including each other, but tout the moral superiority card.

In all honesty, the phrase “a Jew is an nword turned inside out” rings true and I firmly believe these two groups completely deserve each other.

Blacks were never lazy. It is only because of Jewish policies and terror that began in the late 1970's that things started to go downhill. Just dropping some education down. This wasn't the case before then.

If anyone honestly studied on these topics, one can see that blacks tried. Just like when any other gentile group tried, Jews come in and tear them down.

Blacks had their own little communities and businesses and the Jew came in with their businesses, forced integration and the rest went downhill.

Thats what Jews do, they are the parasites and all they know is to leech off any other system not of their own.

HP, Shannon,

I just want to drop here a quick line to say that you are such a lady, in the real sense of the meaning. Truly, you gain all my respect and beyond. You are so amazing, I have no words and I don't give free compliments.

I wrote a harsh reply to the person but decided not to post. Maybe later. Maybe.

Don't worry, retarded people have no cure, maybe he has down syndrome or something. Comparing blacks with jews? You must be pretty intelligent, what can I say, brilliant. So insightful, deep and almost poetic. This sort of people is preventing our progress and taking our focus from the enemy. The kid is simply projecting his own laziness, aka not to study and just vent like an idiot. Anything valuable in his statements? simply toilet paper and eternal disrespect. Soon no one will pay him any attention.

The Gods will take care of, anyhow!

My best regards!

14Alex88 said:

Look at what the Jews are programming the blacks to be all you have to do is turn on their media for a moment to see that. It is to be exactly the way you said and worse things you didn't mention. It Doesn't mean they are bad people per say. They have to break free though and that will only be through getting an education on a material level more so and doing meditations and spiritual works learning the truth. Some really are bad people you would want nothing to do with I know this from first hand experience but just like everyone else there are good people there as well. We need to focus on getting rid of the Jewish problem.

I never really lived in an area where there were too many of them per say but they are here and you will see them every once in awhile I can't comment on ever getting to know one but I don't think I'd want to cause the evidence is obvious that they are the problem.

The shooters were the Black version of CI, lunatic Xian fundamentalists which means they were heavily absorbed in the Bible and its numerous curses on Gentiles and Blacks specifically. This means the Jewish curses backfired on them and came back in how they connected.

Living with Jews is like living with a tumor. Literally, as a tumor acts on an organ or body, so do the Jews act on our peoples for the livestock agenda of those enemy reptilians.

Ariton 666 said:
14Alex88 said:

Black people should not be put under the hat of fucking jews, it's just nonsense you write.
Either a deliberate infiltrator or someone who wants to put on tension or you're so retarded.

Then with so much power we could put white people under the hat of shit jews because we did things that we shouldn't be proud of.

The main problem is the jew (!!!!) and not the other Gentile.

Black people have a very nice culture, but they have lost most of them because they were destroyed by the Jews.
I have seen many documentaries on how many ornate spiritual buildings, masks, weapons, clothes ... form the culture of the African people.
They also have their own martial arts!

Quite unless you look at the Doguns, there's a lot left over.

If black people were equal to shit Jews, there would be no black Satanists, and High Priestess Shannon would not be with us, and she is one of the living examples that black people are valuable in gentile society.

Apologize for this statement to High Priestess Sannon and the other black Satanists!

Sorry if you misspelled it but I don't speak English well and use Google Translate!

He doesnt have to apologize. All we have to do is educate and spread knowledge.

One thing that should not be allowed to stand is the constant and continual statements of comparing gentiles to Jews, which this person keeps doing for some reason. He should be directed to information on the Jewish race.

Because he is new, I dont think he understands what the Jew is. The fact that he compares gentiles to Jews shows a lack of knowledge on the Jews as an alien species that were created from enemy ETs and that are different from the rest.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks for posting that link. Im using it.

Master said:
Living with Jews is like living with a tumor. Literally, as a tumor acts on an organ or body, so do the Jews act on our peoples for the livestock agenda of those enemy reptilians.

Just imagine: We will get them off of backs within our lifetime and will experience exponential spiritual growth. With time, we will take the fight to them at their ugly hive world.

Oh well...at least they aren't handling rattlesnakes and drinking poison like christinsane Pentecostals...

HPS Shannon said:
Ariton 666 said:
14Alex88 said:

Black people should not be put under the hat of fucking jews, it's just nonsense you write.
Either a deliberate infiltrator or someone who wants to put on tension or you're so retarded.

Then with so much power we could put white people under the hat of shit jews because we did things that we shouldn't be proud of.

The main problem is the jew (!!!!) and not the other Gentile.

Black people have a very nice culture, but they have lost most of them because they were destroyed by the Jews.
I have seen many documentaries on how many ornate spiritual buildings, masks, weapons, clothes ... form the culture of the African people.
They also have their own martial arts!

Quite unless you look at the Doguns, there's a lot left over.

If black people were equal to shit Jews, there would be no black Satanists, and High Priestess Shannon would not be with us, and she is one of the living examples that black people are valuable in gentile society.

Apologize for this statement to High Priestess Sannon and the other black Satanists!

Sorry if you misspelled it but I don't speak English well and use Google Translate!

He doesnt have to apologize. All we have to do is educate and spread knowledge.

One thing that should not be allowed to stand is the constant and continual statements of comparing gentiles to Jews, which this person keeps doing for some reason. He should be directed to information on the Jewish race.

Because he is new, I dont think he understands what the Jew is. The fact that he compares gentiles to Jews shows a lack of knowledge on the Jews as an alien species that were created from enemy ETs and that are different from the rest.
You're right. When I was new, I thought jews were traitors. I must say that the jews hid well, just like the HIV virus. Then when I understood everything about jews and their superiors, I thought of a punishment to make them suffer a lot and kill them slowly. Then I realized that the jews and their superiors had done the worst thing to us that could be done. They have reduced us to unconscious and defenseless as animals and use us as such and make fun of us. The taenia teases the lions by calling them sheep. Now I've realized it's useless to make parasites suffer and kill them slowly. It is not that I do not want to make enemies suffer, because they must cease to exist and forget that they existed, it is useless to make them suffer. They must be completely, perfectly and permanently destroyed. This applies to any enemy, parasite or not.

Ryan369 said:
HP HC 666....
Hey Ryan369, this is an aprupt question, but I just so happen to remember you admitting you're Jewish on your other Ryan account before it got banned. My common sense tells me you are back now to troll around again... Is that true?

Shael said:
Ryan369 said:
HP HC 666...
Hey Ryan369, this is an aprupt question, but I just so happen to remember you admitting you're Jewish on your other Ryan account before it got banned. My common sense tells me you are back now to troll around again... Is that true?

Oh Shael please now, you will get him to Auschwitz with your comment, careful.

He is a clearly an innocent little person asking a question, that is founded on great things, and not a jew that slanders like his tribe does. Oy vey.

Basically these ticks are from a slander group whose details I won't share as to not advertise. They have been trying for years...and years...and years...

My goodness, it was extremely difficult to watch it and listen to it speak. Fried nervous systems is right. I wonder what the guy interviewing it was thinking, all I know is if I was in his shoes I’d probably be fired. Lol “are you on crack or something? Why are you talking like that?” The whole conversation it was having made me uncomfortable :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back