Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My opinion on homosexuals (and sexuality in general).

Karnonnos said:
Loki according to your other thread right now, Aleister Crowley who was openly and proudly sodomized up the bum by Victor Neuburg and bragged about raping innocent children (he didn't actually do this because he was an edgelord moron, but still bragged about it) is a really great guy, but also according to your link apparently random homosexuals are inherently evil, apparently all have AIDS and apparently need to go to hell. Except Holy Crowley of course... because he got ass rammed by a Holy Grey in order to aid Churchill, and dis izz Most Holy according to the Holiest of Holies, kraparoth section 69.a, and makes him righteous among the nations.

Here is Crowley in action!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NQ3kXLKfDM

Do you know if crowley's work was under the influence of jews given his apparent reliance on qabbalah? He stated I forget where that moses de leon a rabbi stole the qabbalah possibly from egypt? I have asked here before if hebrew really is jewish and not the written language of egypt but was blasted for it. Could you clarify these issues for me?

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
loki88 said:
FAGGOTRY FALLOUT
the nature and consequences of faggotry
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kCdP2I8UxJrD/
A faggot is a food which one eats. A fag is a slang term for a cigarette.

Homosexuality exists in thousands and thousands of species of Animal, and it has existed for thousands and thousands of years, and it is Natural and Spiritual. Many Women, namely in Africa, have HIV/AIDS and pass it on to their Children - which includes Girls. In case you didn't know, Women and Girls, who can have this disease, also are not gay Males.

The jewish ignorant and ignoring misinformation need correcting. Those who subscribe to that jew bullshit and continue to scream into their megaphones over other people who are trying to tell them the actual truth, while also ignoring them who are trying to say the actual truth, also need correcting. No amount of hatred, discrimination or harsh words and attacks will stop homosexuality, ever.
That all may well be true but HIV is highest among homosexuals and bisexuals, that is an undeniable statistic.
People are careless with keeping themselves clean and healthy. I read there are a couple of medicines which can be used to help fight against horrible nasties, but I am guessing that they might be (((medicines))).

That is due to targeting with HIV inject vax's by the Jews and the numerous curses on Gays in the Jewish Bible.

Jack said:
That all may well be true but HIV is highest among homosexuals and bisexuals, that is an undeniable statistic.

Crowley was drawing images of Greys he was taking orders from within trance states. He also worked for the Jewish regime in Britain as an intelligence operative. And Crowley was surrounded by Jews constantly.

loki88 said:
Do you know if crowley's work was under the influence of jews given his apparent reliance on qabbalah? He stated I forget where that moses de leon a rabbi stole the qabbalah possibly from egypt? I have asked here before if hebrew really is jewish and not the written language of egypt but was blasted for it. Could you clarify these issues for me?
Are you serious? Crowley was 100% jewish in everything he did. He practiced and promoted jewish Kabalah, he invoked and channelled through himself thousands of jewish thought-forms, greys, reptilians, and "angels" thousands of these things every single day. Crowley was in contact with a creature he called Jehovah, and he drew a picture of Jehovah who Crowley worshipped as the highest god. This is that picture
lam02.jpg

It's obviously a grey alien.

All Crowley ever did was work to create even more confusion and poisoned ideas, trying to pass off jewish Qlippothic kabbalistic curses as being somehow something good to do. And doing a thousand different drugs every day, as often as he was able to get them.

Crowley was just the brain dead drug addict christian/jewish hobo that invokes constant curses into itself then says a lot of crazy things. This is no different than what you can find at train stations and other homeless hangout places all over the world. Basically the same as the jesus character. A disgusting rat with a poisoned twisted toxic soul, a homeless drug addict, and working as a cancer on the planet trying to infect everyone around him with poisoned confusion.

Crowley's whole life work is taken by copying the torrah/talmud jewish Kabbalah, and copying it down and trying to tie it into all kinds of historical lies, trying to say that all paganism was just this same jewish kabalah. The exact same way that they've been corrupting and destroying all history for thousands of years. His entire life's work was to fraudulently try to erase all knowledge of gentile beliefs from places like ancient Egypt and Greece, which of course were shared by every gentile culture all over the world, and replace it all with worthless jewish kabalah and Qlippothic insane curses, and then tried to spread and promote this to anyone who would listen. And you ask if any of his work had jewish influence? Are you retarded?

And Hebrew was not the language of the ancient Egyptians. You got blasted for that question because its one of the most ridiculous and retarded questions that has ever been asked here, the ancient Egyptians were not jews and they never spoke any jewish hebrew language. When jews created the hebrew language, they stole and copied the words from all the gentile cultures they met, but the important thing to remember is they did not leave these words in their original form, they reversed the words, said them backwards, and gave them the opposite meaning from what they were before. You know how we do RTR by saying their words backwards and saying that they are erased? We didn't invent doing this, this is what the jews did when they created hebrew. They said our gentile words backwards, and they affirmed the destruction and extinction of all of our words, all of our societies, and all of our people.

loki88 said:
Karnonnos said:
Loki according to your other thread right now, Aleister Crowley who was openly and proudly sodomized up the bum by Victor Neuburg and bragged about raping innocent children (he didn't actually do this because he was an edgelord moron, but still bragged about it) is a really great guy, but also according to your link apparently random homosexuals are inherently evil, apparently all have AIDS and apparently need to go to hell. Except Holy Crowley of course... because he got ass rammed by a Holy Grey in order to aid Churchill, and dis izz Most Holy according to the Holiest of Holies, kraparoth section 69.a, and makes him righteous among the nations.

Loki you clearly have issues, most likely as Ol Argedco said you keep reading so much bullshit online and connecting to biohazard stuff that you have so much trouble accepting what we say here, do you think that going on other posts and asking things you already got an answer for will magically change the given answer? It’s like you desperately hope that some degenerate crap that you ask is true, and when it’s not true you can’t accept it, guess what, reality is different from that and you’re gonna look like a moron if you keep this behaviour.

Opinions and venting is great. I get my monthly fill of drama from reading threads like this.

SATchives said:
Opinions and venting is great. I get my monthly fill of drama from reading threads like this.
You could add them to your For teh L0lz section of your archives!

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
loki88 said:
FAGGOTRY FALLOUT
the nature and consequences of faggotry
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kCdP2I8UxJrD/

Homosexuality exists in thousands and thousands of species of Animal, and it has existed for thousands and thousands of years, and it is Natural and Spiritual. Many Women, namely in Africa, have HIV/AIDS and pass it on to their Children - which includes Girls. In case you didn't know, Women and Girls, who can have this disease, also are not gay Males.

The jewish ignorant and ignoring misinformation need correcting. Those who subscribe to that jew bullshit and continue to scream into their megaphones over other people who are trying to tell them the actual truth, while also ignoring them who are trying to say the actual truth, also need correcting. No amount of hatred, discrimination or harsh words and attacks will stop homosexuality, ever.

False. It's the highest among prostitutes, regardless of sexual orientation.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
loki88 said:
Are you serious? Crowley was 100% jewish in everything he did. He practiced and promoted jewish Kabalah, he invoked and channelled through himself thousands of jewish thought-forms, greys, reptilians, and "angels" thousands of these things every single day. Crowley was in contact with a creature he called Jehovah, and he drew a picture of Jehovah who Crowley worshipped as the highest god. This is that picture
lam02.jpg

All Crowley ever did was work to create even more confusion and poisoned ideas, trying to pass off jewish Qlippothic kabbalistic curses as being somehow something good to do. And doing a thousand different drugs every day, as often as he was able to get them.

Crowley was just the brain dead drug addict christian/jewish hobo that invokes constant curses into itself then says a lot of crazy things. This is no different than what you can find at train stations and other homeless hangout places all over the world. Basically the same as the jesus character. A disgusting rat with a poisoned twisted toxic soul, a homeless drug addict, and working as a cancer on the planet trying to infect everyone around him with poisoned confusion.

Crowley's whole life work is taken by copying the torrah/talmud jewish Kabbalah, and copying it down and trying to tie it into all kinds of historical lies, trying to say that all paganism was just this same jewish kabalah. The exact same way that they've been corrupting and destroying all history for thousands of years. His entire life's work was to fraudulently try to erase all knowledge of gentile beliefs from places like ancient Egypt and Greece, which of course were shared by every gentile culture all over the world, and replace it all with worthless jewish kabalah and Qlippothic insane curses, and then tried to spread and promote this to anyone who would listen. And you ask if any of his work had jewish influence? Are you retarded?

And Hebrew was not the language of the ancient Egyptians. You got blasted for that question because its one of the most ridiculous and retarded questions that has ever been asked here, the ancient Egyptians were not jews and they never spoke any jewish hebrew language. When jews created the hebrew language, they stole and copied the words from all the gentile cultures they met, but the important thing to remember is they did not leave these words in their original form, they reversed the words, said them backwards, and gave them the opposite meaning from what they were before. You know how we do RTR by saying their words backwards and saying that they are erased? We didn't invent doing this, this is what the jews did when they created hebrew. They said our gentile words backwards, and they affirmed the destruction and extinction of all of our words, all of our societies, and all of our people.

I see your point. However i would like some evidence to further convince myself of the hebrew origins. Is it known what language the Egyptians' spoke/wrote? Crowley's general conception of thelema sounds fair enough in broad/general outline. At one point I have read he implies that rabbi moses de leon stole the qabbalah from egypt. I am not an expert, just trying to find the truth to understand how to orient myself. He seems to be focused on Sirius the star also and is that not the homeland of Whites(annunaki)? Not sure .....please advise

Stormblood said:
Jack said:
FancyMancy said:

False. It's the highest among prostitutes, regardless of sexual orientation.
Wrong. Its highest among gay and bisexual men. It was known as Gay Related Immunodeficiency Virus (GRIDs) before the name was changed to HIV(Human Immunodeficiency Virus. )
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with mena are the population most affected by HIV in the United States. In 2017, adult and adolescent gay and bisexual menb made up 70% (27,000) of the 38,739 new HIV diagnosesc in the United States (US) and dependent areas.d Approximately 492,000 sexually active gay and bisexual men are at high risk for HIV; however, we have more tools to prevent HIV than ever before.
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

Black/African Americana gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with menb are more affected by HIV than any other group in the United States. In 2017, black/African American gay and bisexual men accounted for 26% (10,070) of the 38,739 new HIV diagnoses and 37% of new diagnoses among all gay and bisexual men in the United States and dependent areas.c,d
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/bmsm.html

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men bear the greatest burden by risk group, representing an estimated 26,000 of new HIV infections per year.
HIV-us-vs-other-2017-large.png

Gay and bisexual mend are the population most affected by HIV. In 2017:

Gay and bisexual men accounted for 66% (25,748) of all HIV diagnoses and 82% of HIV diagnoses among males.e
Black/African American gay and bisexual men accounted for the largest number of HIV diagnoses (9,807), followed by Hispanic/Latinos (7,436) and whites (6,982).
https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics

Doesn't say anything about prostitutes.

loki88 said:
lam02.jpg

This gray looks like it has down syndrome.

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
Karnonnos said:

Loki you clearly have issues, most likely as Ol Argedco said you keep reading so much bullshit online and connecting to biohazard stuff that you have so much trouble accepting what we say here, do you think that going on other posts and asking things you already got an answer for will magically change the given answer? It’s like you desperately hope that some degenerate crap that you ask is true, and when it’s not true you can’t accept it, guess what, reality is different from that and you’re gonna look like a moron if you keep this behaviour.
Speaking of biohazard,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO8P8eX0l1k

loki88 said:
loki88 said:
lam02.jpg

I see your point. However i would like some evidence to further convince myself of the hebrew origins. Is it known what language the Egyptians' spoke/wrote? Crowley's general conception of thelema sounds fair enough in broad/general outline. At one point I have read he implies that rabbi moses de leon stole the qabbalah from egypt. I am not an expert, just trying to find the truth to understand how to orient myself. He seems to be focused on Sirius the star also and is that not the homeland of Whites(annunaki)? Not sure .....please advise
How about you stop reading that bullshit and actually spend a couple minutes on joyofsatan.com instead of asking to be spoonfed like a baby?

careful. ss is a warrior forum. read the al jilwah and try and understand that not everything needs to be explained simply because of the brainwashing that has been done on the population.
trust with all your being.
and as you live and notice life, things start making sense on so many levels .
hail satan

Usthepeople666 said:
careful. ss is a warrior forum. read the al jilwah and try and understand that not everything needs to be explained simply because of the brainwashing that has been done on the population.
trust with all your being.
and as you live and notice life, things start making sense on so many levels .
hail satan

I am interested and primary source and didactic works other than J.O.S as I want physical books I can take with me and want to convince myself that J.O.S is the reality which it seems to be. So to synopsize: whites derive from the annunaki and satan is enki; jews are reptilian(?) or reptilian hybrids and greys are possibly oriental' ancestors(my belief) working for reptilians. What about the hollow earth and esoteric hitlerism, the wildes heere? Are there imperial germans in the hollow earth or is Serrano a shill as others have fairly convincingly prooved here before. Anything 'krist' or 'christian' is a jew psyop and 'satan' means Truth in sanskrit.This is the message I'm getting. As to enochian....was this not invented by John Dee who worked for the cabal? Hyperborea and atlantis are the home of the arayn race so how could they have begun in the mideast with enki/satan(Tilak "arctic home of the vedas)? I have many questions to ask about J.O.S and to gain an overview of primary sources of historically/archaelogically sound evidence that prooves its points

Jack said:
Doesn't say anything about prostitutes.

Because the research is biased. How do you think AIDS, HIV and other STDs created by kikes were distributed aside from vaccines? By infecting prostitutes first. Many people use prostitutes in their young age, especially those who have trouble finding a love partner and those who are so shallow and think they are bigger than life and that instant gratification for all life is more important than creating a lasting, satisfying love relationship.

You could just do the dedication ritual and find out from the primary source of the JOS which is Satan and the Gods directly.

Hebrew is a occult language created by Jews to damn us with. The members of the OTO all knew they had paid for being into this Hebrew garbage and they mentioned such this includes many Theosophists as well. You can witness what the Hebrew is by watching the results of the Gentiles who used it and connected into his vortex of energy. There is a reason the Nazi's banned the Kabbalah they knew it was Jewish racial magic.

I doubt the Egyptians were standing around cursing themselves with Hebrew trash. The Egyptian language was Sanskrit and many Hebrew curses are reversal of Sanskrit names. Crowley didn't know that and didn't care he was too busy looking for his next heroin fix and brothel district. His own Jewish assistant stated as much.

Crowley's beliefs were the typical Judeo-Masonic nonsense that the Jews created to maintain the lie of Christianity and con Gentiles into their occult system to damn them with.

HP Mageson666 said:
You could just do the dedication ritual and find out from the primary source of the JOS which is Satan and the Gods directly.

Hebrew is a occult language created by Jews to damn us with. The members of the OTO all knew they had paid for being into this Hebrew garbage and they mentioned such this includes many Theosophists as well. You can witness what the Hebrew is by watching the results of the Gentiles who used it and connected into his vortex of energy. There is a reason the Nazi's banned the Kabbalah they knew it was Jewish racial magic.

I doubt the Egyptians were standing around cursing themselves with Hebrew trash. The Egyptian language was Sanskrit and many Hebrew curses are reversal of Sanskrit names. Crowley didn't know that and didn't care he was too busy looking for his next heroin fix and brothel district. His own Jewish assistant stated as much.

Crowley's beliefs were the typical Judeo-Masonic nonsense that the Jews created to maintain the lie of Christianity and con Gentiles into their occult system to damn them with.

Makes sense. SO was the language of early Sumer sanskrit? I have also heard that somalia (aka Punt) was a sumerian colony. Many somalians appear nordic and I have seen one with blue eyes. Maybe this is why the jewSA government struck mogadishu in the early 90s? Perhaps there are occult arefacts/evidence they wanted to cover up there....and put in the smithsonian or vatican?

A lot of regions of Ethiopia and Sudan and such regions thousands of years ago were part of large Aryan Egypt. Ancient Arabia was an Aryan region as well the ancient civilization of Aryans was one Empire till around five thousand years ago and the capital regions of the Aryan Empire was modern central Asia and all the ancient spiritual texts are in Sanskrit in those regions. There was a Hungarian Dr, that wrote a book showing Egyptian was Sanskrit. The names of ancient deities are letters and the highest Deity of Egypt was RA in the far east Ra is the same and Ram is the most important deity name in Hinduism. This is because the Yogi's use it in the chakras to purify the channels.

Jack said:
Dahaarkan said:
Jack said:
You literally never said ban. Infact you rallied against banning them and were encouraging libertarianism and radical individuality. I can quote you directly.

And now that you've outed yourself your looking for ways to escape.

I don't normally quote entire posts but this one is too good. You addressed literally none of my points, just hiding behind technicalities of the english language to try to corrupt my message, as I knew you would it's how you debate every topic.

I didn't rally against banning interracial sex I pointed out how impossible and pointless it is to try to do this. You did not address that. How do you "ban" interracial sex without violating everybody's right to privacy. All you can do is what I told you, ban things which promote it. And this is more than enough. It'll be an extremely small number that still practices interracial sex once you remove all the propaganda around it.

You are so pathetic you literally have no other argument than "no ur wrong ur trying to escaep"

Escape what?? Do you think I'm sweating all over the place over a conversation on the internet like you do?

I told you already jack I don't care about my public image here. I know since you are playing a character here in the forums this is a big battle that frustrates you to no end but to normal human beings this is just a conversation. I'm not trying to escape anything. Exposing you for how petty you are is actually pretty fun.
People generally out how they feel about themselves in times of judgement, which you're doing now. If you do not know how to ban this then either
1)Your lying because being a National Socialist means you already should know this
2)You think you're a National Socialist but you actually don't know what it entails because you've never read anything about it.

How do you prevent people from killing each other ? How do you prevent people from swindling each other ? How do you prevent people from snorting coke and dying? How do you prevent pedophiles from raping children?

That's right,LAWS.

I didn't rally against banning interracial sex I pointed out how impossible and pointless it is to try to do this. You did not address that. How do you "ban" interracial sex without violating everybody's right to privacy. All you can do is what I told you, ban things which promote it. And this is more than enough. It'll be an extremely small number that still practices interracial sex once you remove all the propaganda around it.
This egregious statement really sums up all your intellectual output. Your inherent assumption behind this statement is that you have the right to interracial sex in the privacy of your home.

Let me put it in terms so itll get across your thick skull,
Just as you do not have the right to kill someone in the privacy of your home, you also do not have the right to engage in interracial sex in the privacy of your home. Race and Eugenic laws existed all across the European world. You simply do not have the right to betray your race,and if you do your going to be punished for that. Thus right to privacy does not include race mixing.
jack you are simply comparing the world today with that of Nazi Germany during the 1930s,remember that the non white races in Germany at that time were not much and there was only few nonwhite men marring Aryan women also there was no race mixing propaganda every where on the television and posters everywhere you go so it was easier to ban the act and separate the races.
today's world is different like in america were you have over 300 million people and more than half of them are blacks and Latinos or england were blacks and other races amount to more than 50 percent simply using the banning technique will not work.the world has gone too crazy to even think
so what is the solution?
first we need to educate people about the negative impact of race mixing and awaking them on racial purity,then destroy all Jewish propaganda tools that promotes race mixing in general,ones this is accumplished the race mixing level will reduce greatly,racial awakening is the key,Hitler did not successfully stop race mixing in germany without first awakening the racial conciousness of aryans.
so in this agurment I think dahaarkan is right here,you can't just ban race mixing because people won't follow it anyway,people are too ignorant and brainwashed.when they banned weed what happened,people still smoked weed.you can only stop people from smoking weed by removing the root cause of smoking weed which is spiritual degeneration,poverty which leads to crime life and all jewish infiltration,not just with only banning weed.people will still smoke it even if it is banned
there are also Jewish government laws which are protecting race mixing and liberalism and antisemetisim so not until Jews are gone will such a fit even be possible.

so we must first of all remove the course and all the problem will be removed

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back