Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does gods really exists?

SABNAC50

I know it is a silly question for most of them but I'm really wondering if gods does really exists or not.Personally I didn't had enough experiences to proof me their existence and I'm not able to hear them.I'm also not a believer so I want to hear your your own experiences with the gods to proof me wrong.

Out experiences are out experiences though and you need to have your own. Do you meditate?

And yes, they exist as you or anyone else does.

Except for belief in yourself and your own abilities, belief is irrelevant. Learn how to ride a bike properly, then you can compete in the Tour de France. Belief that the Tour de France exists or not doesn't matter. Do the meditations properly, then you can experience Spiritual things. Live long enough in this life, or become a God or Goddess, depending on if you are male or female, and then you'll see Gods and Goddesses.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Out experiences are out experiences though and you need to have your own. Do you meditate?

And yes, they exist as you or anyone else does.
I didn't meditate at all in the last time but I'm still doing the final rtr.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back