Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How fast are UFOS?

SilentFlame

I am not asking for a super detailed answer or a literal exact speed but i do want to know what their speed limitations are. For example, how long does it take for a UFO to get from the Orion system to Earth? I am not sure how much of an obstacle distance is for the gods and their enemies in this intergalactic war. Do they just take days or less to get from one system to another? Or is it months or even years worth of time investment?

Also, is there a transmission speed limit to how long of a distance they can communicate from with their abilities, or can they effectively transmit from even one galaxy to another without issue? Of course, it could also make sense if radiation was able to interfere with transmissions depending on how it works. This would help overall in understanding how specifically the Gods are able to telepathically communicate with humans on Earth despite being quite a number of light years away, on other planets. I realize that Einstein's relativity is incorrect on many points including the lightspeed limit but I am not sure if that necessarily means the Gods can communicate at nearly infinite distances through their abilities and technology.

Anyway, answers on any one of these questions would help a lot in understanding this, i would be glad to hear if there are explanations to these questions, I have not seen anything described on the joyofsatan.org site about the answers to these things.

How fast does a unicorn run?

They go through the field of ether/akasha/quintessence, which is instantly. It's like there is no distance between any 2 points in the ether, no matter how much distance there is spacially. This is what the physicists are talking about when they talk about quantum entanglement.

ConsistentMeditator said:
I am not asking for a super detailed answer or a literal exact speed but i do want to know what their speed limitations are. For example, how long does it take for a UFO to get from the Orion system to Earth?
Honestly I don't think it's really possible for objects to move faster than the speed of light. All the sci-fi movies would lead you to believe that there is some kind of "hyper mode" but I doubt this. I think that likely black holes, and/or "wormholes" if you want to call them that, are probably the only viable way to travel "faster" than light.

Think of it like, if you fly in a spaceship at full speed, this is equal to walking somewhere. And then there are airports at certain fixed locations that you can walk to and use to travel from one place to another that way, but you can only land at another airport, aka another fixed location. I think black holes work through completely deconstrucing all matter and - along with their energy - sending them through the aether to another black hole, where it is then all reconstructed again.

So basically if one wanted to travel from Orion to here, they would need to travel to the nearest black hole and then proceed to fly the remaining distance. Because of this, I think it's not applicable for the Gods who are in Orion to just constantly travel to and from here all the time. I believe that the Gods actually have small "bases" around the galaxy (and in this solar system) where a few of them are stationed, from which they can then swiftly operate if needed.

Well this is all just theorizing of course. None of this is confirmed knowledge.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

They go through the field of ether/akasha/quintessence, which is instantly. It's like there is no distance between any 2 points in the ether, no matter how much distance there is spacially. This is what the physicists are talking about when they talk about quantum entanglement.
Energy is the fastest thing, it's instantaneous. What you have said consists in transporting matter through energy. The soul, being energy, travels in this way. I have no doubt that even matter can travel through energy by the simple fact that all matter is made of energy. Obviously it is necessary to advance a lot but it is perfectly possible and true. The first step is to get rid of fuels and wire technology. A wireless system for electrical energy needs to be built and from this to free energy, the ether.

You may want to look into Bob Lazars work and interviews. He was a scientist out at los alamos lab and was contracted by government agencies to reverse engineer some recovered space craft by the us government. He goes into very specific detail on how the craft worked and operated.

Over the decades his interviews have been consistent. Same story. Facts never stray. As well not too long ago some of his university alumni were interviewed. The reason is because all records of him attending university were erased, yet his peers attest that he indeed attended university. As well, records of his employment at the lab were erased, yet there was a journalist who found an old employee listing with his name on it. Proving he worked there as claimed. His whole credentials were whitewashed after going to the media. He said he only went to the media to save his ass. They were going to kill him cause he wasn’t cooperating and was revealing stuff to friends.

The cool thing is he gets into the science of how these craft worked. They had their own gravitational field, and he said when in deep space the saucers were actually flown on their side rather than flying kind of flat. He said when they flew the way they’re traditionally seen in ufo lore, they were relatively unstable as earths gravity had fluctuations. But also the fact they had their own field meant they basically bent space around them and more or less were always rolling through space. Like they were moving space around them creating a large dip completely around the craft which they could use to just continuously roll forward and zip at 90 degree angles instantly without the beings inside being affected.

He mentioned the crafts being 100 percent efficient, with exhaust energy being captured and recycled into other uses through the craft, unlike vehicles on earth which waste most energy. He even mentioned the craft having psychic elements. The beings wore devices psychically connecting them with the craft.

As far as speed, I’m not sure the potential of these crafts. I don’t believe they were used for long journeys.

faster than the speed of light,20 times more faster i have heard,thats how ships can travel from stars like andromeda to here in just a shot amount of time.

I don't believe that is conceptually impossible or completely illogical on its own as an idea, but that would be quite a big deal. It would essentially mean the entire intergalactic war revolves almost solely around how many ships/firepower each side has at any given time, not distance, as distances between their galactic territories would be totally irrelevant. For example, it would be just as easy to teleport a ship next to the most powerful world of the Gods as to teleport it to Earth. That basically puts all the core territories of the gods in equal risk to their outer ones in terms of distance, with the only difference being they are very advanced and have a lot of defenses/UFOS/etc around them ready to fight anything that the Reptillians could possibly throw at them. It seems like it would really put everything at risk for a mutually assured destruction situation. While I am sure the Gods must somehow have it all under control for their own worlds considering they have survived all this time, Earth seems like it would be in big trouble if the Reptillians decided to give up on actually conquering the planet and tried to destroy it instead.

Considering the entire samson option the Jews are ready to resort to, which implies their alien overlords think similarily, this could be pretty bad. Let's say Earth becomes freed at some point, but the enemy then just instantly teleports ships with nukes on them into low orbit and shoots them all into the ocean to destroy everything and ruin the ecosystem forever and indirectly kill everyone. Perhaps the Reptillians refuse to do that, and the Jews are simply much more stupid than them in being willing to ruin a priceless and infinitely valuable planet like Earth. But if the Greys/Reptillians did want to destroy earth, it would seem like a Mutually assured destruction situation where they could have tons of spaceships with nukes suddenly and instantly appear several kilometers above capital cities and all the bases with nukes and basically just ruin everything within seconds. Is there a way the Gods can circumvent or redirect quantum teleportation and stop that kind of attack from being possible? For example, if the enemy was planning on materializing their ships within the earth's atmosphere, but the earth was already surrrounded by ships controlled by the Nordics which can manipulate the ether so that no enemy ships are able to teleport wherever they want without fighting them first.

Or, if teleportation cannot be stopped/redirected reliably, would you argue that any effort like that by the enemy would be not worth it/a waste of too many valuable ships for the enemy to do such a thing after they have already failed to achieve their goal? That would seem to imply the UFOs can't be too easily mass produced in too large numbers across all their worlds. Otherwise, if they could literally just produce thousands of UFOS easily without problem in resources and have any one of them teleport to a desired spot with a nuke or even worse weapon in tow and instantly detonate with no way to stop either the teleportation or the nuking and so on, that would seem like a very impossible to stop situation where basically any world would be doomed the moment someone chose to attack it, and the only thing that could possibly avert such a crisis would be Mutually Assured Destruction where the enemy could encounter similar levels of destruction in return if they tried that.

Do any of the UFO-logists out there agree with this instant teleportation notion that you would think important to mention, or do any of the HPs here have the same opinion as you? I'm just not sure where you specifically got this idea from, whether it's UFO conspiracy talk, people on the joyofsatan, HPs on the joyofsatan, or your own psychic experiences. I'm not saying it's impossible but it would help if i knew more about your sources, since i have not heard of this idea before in talk about UFOS, so i don't know where else it would be explained in more detail.

Shael said:
Honestly I don't think it's really possible for objects to move faster than the speed of light. All the sci-fi movies would lead you to believe that there is some kind of "hyper mode" but I doubt this. I think that likely black holes, and/or "wormholes" if you want to call them that, are probably the only viable way to travel "faster" than light.

Alright. In that case, how would the gods communicating across light year distances be explained in this context? Are all telepathic communications with the gods simply the reception of messages inbound across space, but with a responder not present? That would seem to contradict many people's experiences which imply the gods are somehow present on the astral despite their bodies being hundreds of light years away. An astral projection implies there is some continuous connection between body and soul still, unless their body is literally in stasis/unconscious while they project far away from it. So, in this case the 'quantum entanglement' theory makes more fundamental sense. Otherwise, the only possible explanation would be that the Gods have Daimons on the astral around Earth who fill in for them when the gods are called upon despite being on another world, but that just wouldn't really make sense, they would not pretend to be Gods for no reason when they are not.

Alternatively, I could perhaps understand if only energy could have this quantum connection and physical matter could not teleprot such a distance, allowing the gods only to visit on the astral but not travel here instantaneously with their space craft. That's about the one scenario which still makes your idea's logic internally consistent as far as i can tell, assuming everyone who claims to contact gods on the astral is telling the truth and not simply receiving a prerecorded message sent through space for countless years before it reaches the destination.

Eric13 said:
But also the fact they had their own field meant they basically bent space around them and more or less were always rolling through space. Like they were moving space around them creating a large dip completely around the craft which they could use to just continuously roll forward and zip at 90 degree angles instantly without the beings inside being affected.

So, a warp drive. Alright i'll look him up. The warp drive's actual speed limits would matter a lot though, and of course, also how far they can go without running out of fuel and what kind of fuel they actually need to run on, if they even need any. It looks like you said he describes that too so i will check into that.

Shael said:
I am not asking for a super detailed answer or a literal exact speed but i do want to know what their speed limitations are. For example, how long does it take for a UFO to get from the Orion system to Earth?

Think of it like, if you fly in a spaceship at full speed, this is equal to walking somewhere. And then there are airports at certain fixed locations that you can walk to and use to travel from one place to another that way, but you can only land at another airport, aka another fixed location. I think black holes work through completely deconstrucing all matter and - along with their energy - sending them through the aether to another black hole, where it is then all reconstructed again.

So basically if one wanted to travel from Orion to here, they would need to travel to the nearest black hole and then proceed to fly the remaining distance. Because of this, I think it's not applicable for the Gods who are in Orion to just constantly travel to and from here all the time. I believe that the Gods actually have small "bases" around the galaxy (and in this solar system) where a few of them are stationed, from which they can then swiftly operate if needed.

Well this is all just theorizing of course. None of this is confirmed knowledge.

Achieving speed of light is supposedly impossible because as you approach it, the object mass rises and becomes infinite and so is the energy required to achieve such speed

Now that would put a hard limit for flying saucers if they operated like conventional aircraft, but they don’t

What these machines do, when they’re working, is, in essence, mass cancellation, so not only they have their own gravitational field, when they’re flying they have no mass, which would allow them to fly at the speed of light or even faster

This is what I have read and seen from many books and one interview that I can’t remember the name

Eric13 said:
He mentioned the crafts being 100 percent efficient, with exhaust energy being captured and recycled into other uses through the craft, unlike vehicles on earth which waste most energy. He even mentioned the craft having psychic elements. The beings wore devices psychically connecting them with the craft.

As far as speed, I’m not sure the potential of these crafts. I don’t believe they were used for long journeys.

Except these are probably Reptillian/Grey crafts and perhaps not Empire of Orion(God crafts). Captures exhaust well most likely it's some sort of nuclear powered or light/heavy water engine system.

If you study your German vimanas they are late 1800s-early 1900s pre-1945 free energy devices. No exhaust needed nor produced, think of it like a free-energy car you can eliminate tens if not hundreds of pounds of exhaust related systems used in current automobiles.

So most likely Bob Lazar is doing the stereotypical human shit done in sci-fi. Humans encounter technology they reverse engineer and make their own system. It kinda shows you how pathetic the human race is, no wonder in sci-fi scenarios we always seem scrappy always using technology and devices not of our own design.

The fact you mention it uses psionic amplifiers is a dead giveaway of the Grey/Reptillian nature of it. The Gods probably only employ some sort of amplifier during training or perhaps to be a craft operative requires a high degree of spiritual development. Those psi-amps really cause a lot of problems for humans, and yet humans reverse engineer that shit to create more shit and especially shit towards controlling humans.

Funny the Greys/Reptillians probably hate humans for having their tech and yet they can probably become amused at the fact that thanks to their chosen and their shabbos, these devices will be made to control human lives.

It's funny the Government wanted to kill Bob Lazar his research is WORTHLESS. All it shows is Grey/Reptard technology, it's not even G.M.I.G.(Godlike-military industrial grade) it's more like anti-God technology. The Government probably could be better off studying Vimana Shastra from India and South-east Asia like Tibet sorta like how the Chinese are incorporating Vimana Shastra information they've captured in Tibet.

Government = pussies, Bob Lazar = giving away Reptard/Grey secrets. Who is worst the Government throwing a hissy fit at silly extra-terrestrial technically enemy craft design or Bob Lazar showing the World that even these E.T.s aren't that advanced.

Seriously Bob Lazar if you ever read this show us some free-energy devices like the Glocke Bell engine or some sort of Vimana engine of free energy design. Talk about Torus fields for space protection or talk to us about Tesla/Townsend principle of null G-forces.

I think in the end it shows how pathetic both sides are one hides shit from the public, the other reveals shit to the public. It's a joke I could probably learn more about Vimanas studying translate Vimana Shastra systems from our Gods using mercury engines.

I don't believe that is conceptually impossible or completely illogical on its own as an idea, but that would be quite a big deal. It would essentially mean the entire intergalactic war revolves almost solely around how many ships/firepower each side has at any given time, not distance, as distances between their galactic territories would be totally irrelevant. For example, it would be just as easy to teleport a ship next to the most powerful world of the Gods as to teleport it to Earth. That basically puts all the core territories of the gods in equal risk to their outer ones in terms of distance, with the only difference being they are very advanced and have a lot of defenses/UFOS/etc around them ready to fight anything that the Reptillians could possibly throw at them. It seems like it would really put everything at risk for a mutually assured destruction situation. While I am sure the Gods must somehow have it all under control for their own worlds considering they have survived all this time, Earth seems like it would be in big trouble if the Reptillians decided to give up on actually conquering the planet and tried to destroy it instead.

Considering the entire samson option the Jews are ready to resort to, which implies their alien overlords think similarily, this could be pretty bad. Let's say Earth becomes freed at some point, but the enemy then just instantly teleports ships with nukes on them into low orbit and shoots them all into the ocean to destroy everything and ruin the ecosystem forever and indirectly kill everyone. Perhaps the Reptillians refuse to do that, and the Jews are simply much more stupid than them in being willing to ruin a priceless and infinitely valuable planet like Earth. But if the Greys/Reptillians did want to destroy earth, it would seem like a Mutually assured destruction situation where they could have tons of spaceships with nukes suddenly and instantly appear several kilometers above capital cities and all the bases with nukes and basically just ruin everything within seconds. Is there a way the Gods can circumvent or redirect quantum teleportation and stop that kind of attack from being possible? For example, if the enemy was planning on materializing their ships within the earth's atmosphere, but the earth was already surrrounded by ships controlled by the Nordics which can manipulate the ether so that no enemy ships are able to teleport wherever they want without fighting them first.

Or, if teleportation cannot be stopped/redirected reliably, would you argue that any effort like that by the enemy would be not worth it/a waste of too many valuable ships for the enemy to do such a thing after they have already failed to achieve their goal? That would seem to imply the UFOs can't be too easily mass produced in too large numbers across all their worlds. Otherwise, if they could literally just produce thousands of UFOS easily without problem in resources and have any one of them teleport to a desired spot with a nuke or even worse weapon in tow and instantly detonate with no way to stop either the teleportation or the nuking and so on, that would seem like a very impossible to stop situation where basically any world would be doomed the moment someone chose to attack it, and the only thing that could possibly avert such a crisis would be Mutually Assured Destruction where the enemy could encounter similar levels of destruction in return if they tried that.

Do any of the UFO-logists out there agree with this instant teleportation notion that you would think important to mention, or do any of the HPs here have the same opinion as you? I'm just not sure where you specifically got this idea from, whether it's UFO conspiracy talk, people on the joyofsatan, HPs on the joyofsatan, or your own psychic experiences. I'm not saying it's impossible but it would help if i knew more about your sources, since i have not heard of this idea before in talk about UFOS, so i don't know where else it would be explained in more detail.

Shael said:

Alright. In that case, how would the gods communicating across light year distances be explained in this context? Are all telepathic communications with the gods simply the reception of messages inbound across space, but with a responder not present? That would seem to contradict many people's experiences which imply the gods are somehow present on the astral despite their bodies being hundreds of light years away. An astral projection implies there is some continuous connection between body and soul still, unless their body is literally in stasis/unconscious while they project far away from it. So, in this case the 'quantum entanglement' theory makes more fundamental sense. Otherwise, the only possible explanation would be that the Gods have Daimons on the astral around Earth who fill in for them when the gods are called upon despite being on another world, but that just wouldn't really make sense, they would not pretend to be Gods for no reason when they are not.

Alternatively, I could perhaps understand if only energy could have this quantum connection and physical matter could not teleprot such a distance, allowing the gods only to visit on the astral but not travel here instantaneously with their space craft. That's about the one scenario which still makes your idea's logic internally consistent as far as i can tell, assuming everyone who claims to contact gods on the astral is telling the truth and not simply receiving a prerecorded message sent through space for countless years before it reaches the destination.

Eric13 said:
But also the fact they had their own field meant they basically bent space around them and more or less were always rolling through space. Like they were moving space around them creating a large dip completely around the craft which they could use to just continuously roll forward and zip at 90 degree angles instantly without the beings inside being affected.

So, a warp drive. Alright i'll look him up. The warp drive's actual speed limits would matter a lot though, and of course, also how far they can go without running out of fuel and what kind of fuel they actually need to run on, if they even need any. It looks like you said he describes that too so i will check into that.
I don't know what type of technology they use but what I know (I remember HP Maxine or another HP wrote this but I don't know where to find this so don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure I've read it) that the other worlds out there are pretty worried about the Earth exploding because this could create some problems to the other worlds. The Asteroid belt in our solar system is from a planet that exploded.

Forgive the silly UFOlogy conspiracy phrase, but I want to believe that quicker-than-light travel is possible. I expect that wormholes, if they exist or could be created artificially, are more like currents in water which help one to travel quicker, like a corridor or conduit.

Master said:

Energy is the fastest thing, it's instantaneous. What you have said consists in transporting matter through energy. The soul, being energy, travels in this way. I have no doubt that even matter can travel through energy by the simple fact that all matter is made of energy. Obviously it is necessary to advance a lot but it is perfectly possible and true. The first step is to get rid of fuels and wire technology. A wireless system for electrical energy needs to be built and from this to free energy, the ether.
Well, there is such thing as witricity (not the brand name).

Eric13 said:
he said when in deep space the saucers were actually flown on their side rather than flying kind of flat.
What difference would that make? It wouldn't matter. Besides - there is no up or down in space.

He said when they flew the way they’re traditionally seen in ufo lore, they were relatively unstable as earths gravity had fluctuations. But also the fact they had their own field meant they basically bent space around them and more or less were always rolling through space. Like they were moving space around them creating a large dip completely around the craft which they could use to just continuously roll forward and zip at 90 degree angles instantly without the beings inside being affected.
90-degree angles to what? For all we know, Australia/South Pole is the top of the World and is in correct alignment with the "top" or "upside" of the Universe... Perhaps the South Pole of Uranus is the "top" or "upside", with that Planet being titled at 98-degrees... The reason for the saucer shape is for aerodynamics. The winds on any Planet also would affect a big metal thing, so it being tilted at 90-degrees to the ground, or not, would mean it would still be affected by winds...

He even mentioned the craft having psychic elements. The beings wore devices psychically connecting them with the craft.
If you can move an object with your Mind, then you would not need a headband to steer the spaceship. No, you also would not attempt to control a big hunk of Zyaxcicarbon-alloy (metal... ¬¬) with your Mind if you can only move a pencil, so...you wouldn't need a headband.

Nama Enki said:
faster than the speed of light,20 times more faster i have heard,thats how ships can travel from stars like andromeda to here in just a shot amount of time.
They thought the Milky Way was 100 000 lightyears across, but then I read that they think it is more like 200 000 lightyears across. It would still take 10 000 years, then, to get from Galactic South to Galactic North - plus more, with the alleged supermassive black hole at the centre, and other stuff along the straight line as the SpaceCrow flies. So the time it would take to get from one galaxy to another...

Surely there are one or more other things which I haven't got into, but if Astral travel can mean instant (if not quite instantaneous) travel regardless of distance, then if one can predict the future by seeing the ebbs and flows of energy, then they could do the same as seeing how energy ebbed and flowed so as to see the past accurately... as such, put these two together, and one could travel through time to the past or to any possible future...

I think it was HPS Maxine who said that a Goddess said that time is not linear. On Earth, we are bound by, under, in, to "time", but as a God or Goddess, we don't need time in that sense (plus with "time" being different because other Planets spin on their axes and orbit their stars at different speeds...). We can just know when the energies are accumulated and when they are greater so as to be able to make a thing happen.

Outside of "time", then the Gods and Goddesses could, today, could just inject some anti-jew venom to Earth's past, say to 10 000 years ago, and prevent all of these things from happening. In fact, They could have started to inject it as I started typing this paragraph, and before I finished, I would pop somewhere else, with my hands and brain in post-creating mode, I'd be confused for a second, and then gain my bearings and instant knowledge of what transpired so as to know what They did as I was making this paragraph, that the today Gods and Goddesses injected the anti-jew venom into the past - and with that, after I realised, I would be like, "OK!", because the jew no-longer exists/never existed. However...you are reading this paragraph now, so... Plus, all the Gods and Goddesses from the future could appear now, or whenever ago, and the jew would have zero influence, etc. whatsoever. Again - that hasn't happened.

luis said:

Shael said:

Eric13 said:

I don't know what type of technology they use but what I know (I remember HP Maxine or another HP wrote this but I don't know where to find this so don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure I've read it) that the other worlds out there are pretty worried about the Earth exploding because this could create some problems to the other worlds. The Asteroid belt in our solar system is from a planet that exploded.

Would this then be under the explanation that there is some kind of instant or near-instant quantum connection between our planet and others? As there would have to be some reason why the earth being destroyed affects other worlds. Also, the earth would not literally explode if it was rendered uninhabitable. Mageson's ideas about Phaeton are based on Joseph P Farell's books and those books say Phaeton was destroyed by a superweapon. Are you saying that the enemy might try to do the same to Earth with an attack using their spacecraft, if we succeed in preventing them from chipping everyone via the Jews?

FancyMancy said:
:shock: You are way overthinking...

It's pretty simple, no one said they could fly it telekinetically, it's been mentioned very well on these forums that other beings technologies are spiritually based. They're able to connect into the craft and use their psychic abilities with it. This isn't groundbreaking theory here.

And you've got to understand, they're flying within a contained gravity field while flying on earth. Despite creating there own field, they're still subjected to effects from our gravity, so again, you're overthinking. Their position in relation to the entire universe isn't the point and doesn't matter.

When I said they flew on their side and also flat, this was by design of the craft and the different flying styles were because of the propulsion. One style suited for planetary maneuvering and the other for space travel. So that's what difference it makes.

When a vehicle is traveling fast and makes a sudden sharp turn, basic laws of physics say an object in motion must stay in motion unless acted upon by an equal or opposite force, which means the people or objects inside would continue going forward. We've all experienced this. A sharp turn and you slam into the side of the vehicle. When I said they could make sharp turns without being affected, this is what I meant. They can be traveling over 1000 miles an hour and suddenly take an instant 90 degree turn and the passengers inside would be unaffected. This is the result of their personal gravity field. This is kind of basic stuff.

Gear88 said:
Well it's definitely a enemy craft he reverse engineered. No doubt.

If I remember right, the fuel was some nuclear element that at the time of his initial interviews hadn't been discovered yet. Since then it has, and the characteristics of it match with his initial descriptions. It was an extraordinarily efficient element. That's all I remember. His interviews are worth a listen if a person wants more details. I'm not a scientist.

And it's been said the gods tech is spiritually based as well, requiring advanced spiritual ability to safely operate. It isn't an enemy exclusive concept.

Nama Enki said:

20 times is not as fast as you might think. 20x FTL still means it would take a ship 20 years to get to here from the Orion system, since it is approximately 1300 light years away. Presumably they have other systems much closer than that, but it's still not as fast as you might think. Also, the Milky Way itself is a whole 100'000 lightyears across, and the distance between galaxies is of course infinitely bigger than that.

Also, that still does not address the problem i raised with them necessarily needing some communication method that bypasses distance, as otherwise their astral projection would not work from 1000+ lightyears away. That would make all experiences anyone has had with the gods astral projecting in reality just hoaxes/lies or others impersonating the gods. Do you understand why that's an issue?

V12-POWER said:
[What these machines do, when they’re working, is, in essence, mass cancellation, so not only they have their own gravitational field, when they’re flying they have no mass, which would allow them to fly at the speed of light or even faster
Hmmm that does make sense. I still think there is a limit though, because if the Gods could just travel instantaneously from one point in the galaxy to another, freely, with little to no restrictions energy-wise, then it would have been extremely easy for them to like, stop by Earth for a couple minutes with several ships, remove the jews, and "beam" away again (this is an over-the-top example of course).
And this doesn't just go for our Gods either. If such technology existed, the enemy could have likely gotten their hands on it too, and could have also employed a theoretical tactic of "beam over there and drop an atomic bomb on there real quick".

So I think that scenario would also be unlikely. Perhaps there is a form of upper limit beyond the speed of light, over which it would be too energy-consuming to travel.

I don't know exactly how fast the gods can transport a space ship, but I can base off possible speeds on what I've seen the greys do with their own ships.

First time I seen one was on the astral approaching down to try and abduct me, beam facade and everything before the gods pulled me out of there. It was moving slowly in a 'looming' fashion. I've seen them a few times in the physical world too when looking up at the sky, usually when I'm thinking about our gods or something similar, they try to make a point of attempting to scare me or intimidate me by doing this, as if to tell me they're still watching me. Their ships are quiet because they have no engine, they are controlled telepathically, and they are very boring looking, just a grey material with few details at all, they look like plastic toys, nothing like the big fancy cgi sci-fi films make them look like.

032918-ufo.jpg

This is the most accurate image I've found based on what I've seen of the ships, but without the light at the bottom or the glass dome.

They've done tons of shit like this in other ways but they really try to 'flex' their so-called 'superiority' by showing me what their ships can do. I've seen one shoot like a rocket in a red light across the sky, and I can promise you we do not have a single vehicle of our own creation on this planet that moves that fast. It could move from one end of my city to the next in maybe 12 seconds or less. And that's the fastest I've seen so far.

The gods can likely go faster and would definitely need to to traverse that kind of distance in a reasonable time to get from their planet to ours. I don't know anything about an instant blip to us like teleportation, that's out of my jurisdiction.

Shael said:
V12-POWER said:
[What these machines do, when they’re working, is, in essence, mass cancellation, so not only they have their own gravitational field, when they’re flying they have no mass, which would allow them to fly at the speed of light or even faster
Hmmm that does make sense. I still think there is a limit though, because if the Gods could just travel instantaneously from one point in the galaxy to another, freely, with little to no restrictions energy-wise, then it would have been extremely easy for them to like, stop by Earth for a couple minutes with several ships, remove the jews, and "beam" away again (this is an over-the-top example of course).
And this doesn't just go for our Gods either. If such technology existed, the enemy could have likely gotten their hands on it too, and could have also employed a theoretical tactic of "beam over there and drop an atomic bomb on there real quick".

So I think that scenario would also be unlikely. Perhaps there is a form of upper limit beyond the speed of light, over which it would be too energy-consuming to travel.
I don't think the gods don't come to stop the enemy right now because they can't come so fast ,but because they want us to defeat the jews ourselves (something we can)and they will come after.That is why (in my opinion)Hps Maxine said that they will be there in 20some years and emphasized that the gods are way more advanced than us and our best technology is a trash for them .
Regarding speed of light I think that there can be things with higher speed than it but we don't know tyem yet because we don't know everything about space(just like some particles that were discovered lately that only exist for some nanoseconds.).
Of course I don't believe the Einstein's nosense that things with speed higher than the speed of light can travel through time.Even he himself told that the time traveling requires someone to brake the laws of physics.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back