Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Persevering, What It Means to Be a True Satanist

Great post man. I was sorta like you in the beginning putting most of my time into opening my 3rd eye because seeing is believing but such a gift is not so easily attainable for everyone but such experiences, for better or worse, should be cherished in the endless sea of the unknown. But even then I still wonder if this is all but I figured it's just the way it is and that we have to keep pushing ourselves and overcome what we're conditioned to.

Same goes with the RTR, I would think why am I putting so much time into vibrating this until one night I got a vision of that reptilian which was probably the worst decision on the enemies end and my fault for my curiosity dwelling on bad things, and then I was fully convinced that these rtrs do have effect and do make changes for the better. And also realized the real source of these sudden doubts. For me to also be a Satanist is to overcome.

Excellent post, brother. You’re right, a lot of us needed this reminder. It’s always refreshing reading about how we all began, especially knowing how we’ve all had our struggles but still hung in there. Sometimes we just need that kick in the ass and stop being our own worst critic and not only do it, but BELIEVE in it. That’s always the trick, isn’t it ;)

I wish I'd read all this sooner, but I'd probably have had trouble understanding it anyways. It's definitely helped me understand and realize a lot of things I didn't want to think about before. How strange that reading a sermon or post will sometimes make reality hit. Like a brick. Laziness paired with stubbornness are the biggest goofs one could commit in satanism I think, and I think I've been angry and lazy. Time to take control of my life.
I'd like to develop a fuller, thankful response, but I'm truly at a loss for words.. except those (which I could only come up with after crying a bunch haha) of course.

997a3831be9a240f5033570192eaab4e.gif

lilquote said:
I wish I'd read all this sooner, but I'd probably have had trouble understanding it anyways. It's definitely helped me understand and realize a lot of things I didn't want to think about before. How strange that reading a sermon or post will sometimes make reality hit. Like a brick. Laziness paired with stubbornness are the biggest goofs one could commit in satanism I think, and I think I've been angry and lazy. Time to take control of my life.
I'd like to develop a fuller, thankful response, but I'm truly at a loss for words.. except those (which I could only come up with after crying a bunch haha) of course.

997a3831be9a240f5033570192eaab4e.gif

Look at all of these other people here in this thread who know what it's all like.

Look at how many of you who actually know the struggles and feelings of one another, each of you with the same kinds of obstacles to overcome. There has always been some kind of wall that everybody here has had to face and is facing, none of you are alone when you find yourself at that same wall. We are all connected not just in our origin, not just in our family, but in our growth and the things we have to face.

There's nothing wrong with each and every one your guys' potential, nothing has destined you to suffer, nothing has made it your fate to never get anywhere, this is not something you can't break free of. Perseverance takes effort and willpower, effort and willpower take discipline, and discipline takes practice. The problem people are always facing is that practice also takes effort. You see a cycle laid out before you and in order to push through to perseverance you have to force yourself to break through that cycle to reap it's rewards. The more you force yourself to do it, the more discipline you force with effort to practice, the easier it is for you to find that motivation to progress, and the easier it will be for you to ENJOY that progress.

The path to becoming a god and taking control for your freedom is laid out right before you. Nobody said it was going to be easy, but nobody said that it couldn't be done either.

I believe in all you and you should believe in yourselves too.

Planet of Liberty said:
Thank you for telling us about your experience in spiritual Satanism. :D

Roxana1992 said:
Wwwaaawwwwww, THANK YOU.

You are all very welcome.

As a side note, after that doubt is conquered and destroyed and you have full control over your will power and the directing of energy if you still seem to be in a tough spot like maybe the energy is difficult to work with, or after so long you're still struggling to feel it or other hindrances, this is a soul cleanliness problem.

The SOWILO is a cure all rune for this. Vibrate it as many times as you comfortably and sensibly can into yourself every day, really feel and see it's golden glow and power in yourself. Use it to clean your soul and chakras, and to empower both. Not only will it do this but SOWILO is a rune of action and triumph, it will help with finding that strength when you need it most to keep going and rise above. It really is a gods send of a rune and I don't know where I would be without it as the majority of my triumphs and empowerment comes from this rune and almost just this rune alone. I strongly suggest and recommend it's heavy usage, along with the RTR, both combined one after the other is immensely powerful in cleaning and freeing the soul.

Ghost in the Machine said:
[...] Great words of encouragement [...]

Hello, Ghost and JoS members.

Your words of encouragement has convinced me to step out of the shadows for a bit and come on here. If you'll indulge me and read further, I'd like to tell you a bit about myself, so you can understand why. I've long suppressed the desire to reach out, for fear of being rebuked. I've been frustrated all day, because i don't know where to throw myself at the moment.

I've been searching for answers about a particular event in my life and I followed this path with my heart for almost fifteen years. At first i was afraid and confused, but i resolved to tame my fear by choosing to learn about it. It wasn't easy and it was harrowing because sometimes you just don't have a choice but to play with misinformation on the internet, for a while. But time healed those disconnections and i now understand what i saw, i even comprehend the reality of it. I've pieced the puzzle of the event, to the best of my understanding.

When i was much younger, i had a god-fearing complex and a very imaginative mind, i speak to myself and frequently over-evaluate situations (sometimes to a benefit i suppose). But I had really messed up dreams about catholic figures, i recall praying to them out of fear and only being met with truly demented stuff, like they would come out in the dream and actually assault me. So naturally i would be afraid of sleep, now combine that with phobia of aliens and suddenly you fight to keep yourself awake, every night. One night, i slipped into bed and continued this practice and suddenly had a conscious out of body experience.

I saw my arms rise out of themselves and I floated towards my window and then a gray appeared before me and shook me like a rattle. This event did scare me but most importantly, it surprised me greatly. I didn't think such an experience was possible. This scenario permanently changed me and my view on life, ultimately for the better. It stopped my god-fearing complex, cured my fear of dreaming and gave me something special to talk about, i became sort of a seeking intellectual to many because of it. I matured.

It might of been a manifestation of my thoughts, as i was thinking about aliens at the time right before it happened. However i can't rule out the probability that it was an entity, possibly a combination of both.

Anyways, the following days and weeks after that event, i could feel the ripples that i had felt at night for months. They terrified me, I would consciously suppress them. I achieved paralysis many times in the morning and i would get out of it by wiggling my toes. We apparently do this (OBE), every night. Its just a matter of being conscious or subconscious about it.

Years later, I now feel much more positive about it and feel i am ready to embrace it and wish to do it consciously. Problem is i don't feel the connections, ripples or even paralysis i used to anymore. Which is a sort of an irony, although 15 years is a long time and blockages probably erected over time, might be why.

Further deductions and conjectures about my understanding of this life has eventually led me here, although i did not consider dedication for over a year. My strong desire to reconnect on this level is what made me think highly of spiritual satanism, but i wanted to be sure of that thought. I've recently made my decision, but i am unsure if my dedication ritual was done correctly. Only time will tell and i do not know if it wise to perform the ritual again. I thought perhaps a re-affirmation would be sufficient on the 23rd (today).

If you read this far, thank you for your time. I'd like to end this post by leaving you with another, smaller but related story.

One afternoon, as I'm contemplating and over thinking about my life, as usual, a small creature suddenly pays me a visit by rappelling down in front of my face, its body was bright red, very unusual for our region. I am curious about this so i watch it spin a web over my hands and we stare at each other, awkwardly. Eventually i realize that i could accidentally hurt it by simply moving and I get angry at its carelessness, this is when it decides to scurry to the ceiling and out of view.

Months later, a big blue one visits me in a dream and transforms into a person, he then gives me a hug, i cannot affect it in my dream, it acts independently. I write it down to help me remember.

A few years later, I realize i am dreaming and ask "Who is my power animal?" and a black one appears on my shadow as i come back to my body. When i come to, i can feel cobwebs over me, in fact i literally see them fade as i transition to physical life.

Each time the spider has appeared, it did so with a color representative of the state of my waking presence. Red was in physical life, Blue in a subconscious dream that i can recall clearly and Black during a conscious dream. To me these colors represent the blood of life, the traveling mind and the presence of spirit.

I would be surprised if spider was not the one at this point.

Thanks for the inspirational post. It motivates and gives support for me. When laziness attacks me, I ironically ask myself “ok, ok, give yourself a rest, "ONLY today" ! but are you sure that this laziness will not return tomorrow? Or maybe this laziness never left, but always sits in your pocket and waits a suitable exit on stage? And what do you say tomorrow? What will you find reasons for? ”And I“ raise my hair ”and go to meditate, do a ritual, do yoga ore cardio. Now such a period when all this is given to me is much more complicated than usual. I have to fight with my self every time to show incredible will. Yes, we need the support of more advanced Satanists. Thanks to everyone who is with us.

Bone Dust said:
[...] Great words of encouragement [...]

Hello, Ghost and JoS members.

Your words of encouragement has convinced me to step out of the shadows for a bit and come on here. If you'll indulge me and read further, I'd like to tell you a bit about myself, so you can understand why. I've long suppressed the desire to reach out, for fear of being rebuked. I've been frustrated all day, because i don't know where to throw myself at the moment.

I've been searching for answers about a particular event in my life and I followed this path with my heart for almost fifteen years. At first i was afraid and confused, but i resolved to tame my fear by choosing to learn about it. It wasn't easy and it was harrowing because sometimes you just don't have a choice but to play with misinformation on the internet, for a while. But time healed those disconnections and i now understand what i saw, i even comprehend the reality of it. I've pieced the puzzle of the event, to the best of my understanding.

When i was much younger, i had a god-fearing complex and a very imaginative mind, i speak to myself and frequently over-evaluate situations (sometimes to a benefit i suppose). But I had really messed up dreams about catholic figures, i recall praying to them out of fear and only being met with truly demented stuff, like they would come out in the dream and actually assault me. So naturally i would be afraid of sleep, now combine that with phobia of aliens and suddenly you fight to keep yourself awake, every night. One night, i slipped into bed and continued this practice and suddenly had a conscious out of body experience.

I saw my arms rise out of themselves and I floated towards my window and then a gray appeared before me and shook me like a rattle. This event did scare me but most importantly, it surprised me greatly. I didn't think such an experience was possible. This scenario permanently changed me and my view on life, ultimately for the better. It stopped my god-fearing complex, cured my fear of dreaming and gave me something special to talk about, i became sort of a seeking intellectual to many because of it. I matured.

It might of been a manifestation of my thoughts, as i was thinking about aliens at the time right before it happened. However i can't rule out the probability that it was an entity, possibly a combination of both.

Anyways, the following days and weeks after that event, i could feel the ripples that i had felt at night for months. They terrified me, I would consciously suppress them. I achieved paralysis many times in the morning and i would get out of it by wiggling my toes. We apparently do this (OBE), every night. Its just a matter of being conscious or subconscious about it.

Years later, I now feel much more positive about it and feel i am ready to embrace it and wish to do it consciously. Problem is i don't feel the connections, ripples or even paralysis i used to anymore. Which is a sort of an irony, although 15 years is a long time and blockages probably erected over time, might be why.

Further deductions and conjectures about my understanding of this life has eventually led me here, although i did not consider dedication for over a year. My strong desire to reconnect on this level is what made me think highly of spiritual satanism, but i wanted to be sure of that thought. I've recently made my decision, but i am unsure if my dedication ritual was done correctly. Only time will tell and i do not know if it wise to perform the ritual again. I thought perhaps a re-affirmation would be sufficient on the 23rd (today).

If you read this far, thank you for your time. I'd like to end this post by leaving you with another, smaller but related story.

One afternoon, as I'm contemplating and over thinking about my life, as usual, a small creature suddenly pays me a visit by rappelling down in front of my face, its body was bright red, very unusual for our region. I am curious about this so i watch it spin a web over my hands and we stare at each other, awkwardly. Eventually i realize that i could accidentally hurt it by simply moving and I get angry at its carelessness, this is when it decides to scurry to the ceiling and out of view.

Months later, a big blue one visits me in a dream and transforms into a person, he then gives me a hug, i cannot affect it in my dream, it acts independently. I write it down to help me remember.

A few years later, I realize i am dreaming and ask "Who is my power animal?" and a black one appears on my shadow as i come back to my body. When i come to, i can feel cobwebs over me, in fact i literally see them fade as i transition to physical life.

Each time the spider has appeared, it did so with a color representative of the state of my waking presence. Red was in physical life, Blue in a subconscious dream that i can recall clearly and Black during a conscious dream. To me these colors represent the blood of life, the traveling mind and the presence of spirit.

I would be surprised if spider was not the one at this point.

We grow stronger from our experiences when we learn to face them and evolve from them. I am very glad that my own sharing of experiences has helped you to move on with yours. I have faced and dealt with the greys many times in the past, though not as much now that they know I can successfully fight them off, even into retreating (not to mention they are scared shitless of my guardian). In the past few years though my encounters with them grow more and more personal. They've astrally abducted me and taken me to their astral outposts to legit try and strike deals with me to betray Satan, I kid you not. They never work of course but I recall being made to enter a grey toned building through a door that literally said Angel's Keep on it and I was put under some sort of hypnotic spell that made me deem all of this normal and non-hostile, yet I still remember thinking how disgusting it all was.

They were trying to instruct me in some sort of 'mission' to destroy a pagan astral construct involving egypt. Under the hypnosis I was listening closely but I felt myself fighting against their psychic binding and the hypnosis started wearing away. When I finally broke free of it and was just about to attack them full-out right there they panicked and threw me out, to which I was thrown back into my body and woke up in my bed. I felt a demon visit me a few minutes later to clean my soul, it felt so positive and warm like it always does when they do that. I thanked whoever it was and believed I went to do an RTR after.

That's not the only time they've astrally abducted me too. They've also shown off their ships to me on the physical realm in an attempt to intimidate and scare me, or 'flex' their abilities. I'll find myself looking at the sky for example just thinking about the gods or something SS related, and they immediately get drawn to this to which they'll flash across the sky. I've seen three ships at once I believe a few months ago, lighting up in and out as white lights. I've also seen one with a bright red streak zip around the sky to get my attention. I of course just watch their little show with contempt and disgust, usually afterwords because their little flex shows don't do what they want it to which is to make me afraid, they'll try doing their psychic attacks next. Those take effort to fight off but if there's anything I am not yet able to handle or am struggling with, then my guardian demon sends someone on his behalf to help me out and then I'll be fine after.

I'm not afraid of them at all, never was, I just get pissed off when they show up or even excited because it means I get to be violent and aggressive and to torture something (sadism due to reroute of Saturn energies). I know they're the ones who are fearful and they've shown their fear to me, they make it very obvious their desperation. Also since I'm making a post in response to you here I will answer your question that you asked on the Ask All thread. Yes you can preform another dedication ritual if you are unsure about the first. I've done the dedication ritual a few times just for the sake of satisfaction in formality and making sure everything is proper and done appropriately. There is no harm or consequence and I'm sure Satan understands your reasonings.

Hail Satan

brothers, I'm tired of waiting! I have read that the demons help those new, I have been 9 months now and I did not hear or believe that I never felt a demon, I am with the meditations and it is very difficult any help, without anyone helping me! I tried to contact my demon guardian and there is no way, I know I have to meditate to be able to communicate with them, but it is already many months and I am still alone! I'm getting overwhelmed and I feel sad, very sad! brothers it hurts to say this but I am losing faith in all this! I always have to fight alone against asking and meditations that I don't understand! is this how it is ????? be alone???? no brother, no friendship like me, no help !!! Where are those demons that offers support?

Your experience with attacks by the greys leads me to believe maybe what was a simple dream I had the other night was probably not so.

I was in this maze inside a house with a group of people. It was always dark and sometimes had some faint glowing lights. There were these people after us, though I did not see them I know they were not human, though they were humanoid. They picked us off one by one. It was terrifying because of the screams the picked off people would let out. And the blood we would find. It was ominous, all around. It was down to me, another adult, and a small kid. The creatures spoke, "You have a chance. If you find the exit and make it free, you'll forget all about this and all about who you were. You can join us." As they said that I saw a sliding glass door that was cracked open, though it looked locked. I ran for it and opened it. The scene outside before I opened the door looked like a fresh spring valley, with clear water and warm air. But the moment I stepped outside it was like a blizzard. The sky overhead was thunderous. Yet I continued walking through the heavy snow, towards this giant beautiful tree. As I was walking I replied, "I am (full name), and no one can take that away from me." As I said the words my voice became less my voice, it became extremely dark and commanding, with several voices echoing my words. It was as if what I was saying was shaking the scene I was in. The dream imagery started glitching, and falling away, and I woke up.

[...] - snip - [...]
Hey Ghost!

Thank you for taking time to respond to my post. I say that because when i do it i spend more time than i should constantly redacting and making sure there are no unnecessary tangents, so i appreciate your effort.

Your related story about the gray(s) is interesting and I'll keep your methods in mind if I ever encounter another one on my journey. Also, I will favorably consider your response to my question.

So again, thank you! Hope you're having a happy yule,

Hail Satan!

Roxana1992 said:
Hail Satan

brothers, I'm tired of waiting! I have read that the demons help those new, I have been 9 months now and I did not hear or believe that I never felt a demon, I am with the meditations and it is very difficult any help, without anyone helping me! I tried to contact my demon guardian and there is no way, I know I have to meditate to be able to communicate with them, but it is already many months and I am still alone! I'm getting overwhelmed and I feel sad, very sad! brothers it hurts to say this but I am losing faith in all this! I always have to fight alone against asking and meditations that I don't understand! is this how it is ????? be alone???? no brother, no friendship like me, no help !!! Where are those demons that offers support?

Give this a read.

It takes time to truly open yourself up to be able to properly sense and feel them, it took me personally a few years. Also make sure you have done the dedication ritual, otherwise you are not considered 'of Satan' and do not have a guardian demon yet assigned to you.

Planet of Liberty said:
I guess it's not easy at all live in these situations. I hope to become strong like you.
If you happen to see them again, grey or reptiles, say them a message from part my, send them to fuck off! xd
No joke, I'm serious... I hope to massacre them sooner or later...

Oh I've once given them the middle finger before very directly, coupled with a wicked sadistic grin (was in a berserker state, very frenzied otherwise I wouldn't give them the time of day like that), don't worry.

Also I'm not some immortal god yet or anything, and I'm sure there's plenty people here far more powerful than me in many terms, you don't need to see me in such high regard. You get stronger and more powerful every day you do the RTR and meditate to advance and empower your soul. Keep at it no matter what and you will get to where you want to be and more, trust me.

I want to thank you so much for this post. I really felt it. It was really helpful. I am sure you "saved" a lot of people with this.
I wanted to ask if it was okay if I translated it and to posted it in the Italian forum, to reach more people. I really wish I read something like this years ago...
HAIL SATAN

Taurus666 said:
I want to thank you so much for this post. I really felt it. It was really helpful. I am sure you "saved" a lot of people with this.
I wanted to ask if it was okay if I translated it and to posted it in the Italian forum, to reach more people. I really wish I read something like this years ago...
HAIL SATAN

You are free to translate it yes, go right ahead.

Thank you for your post! It is quite helpful.
I dedicated about 4 years ago,always doubted my working on meditation. I didnt persevere and quit for a long time.Now i am back.I wasted time and must say I regret it. Now I know persevering matters and on my way advancing.

On adding to the topic of perseverance I'd like to offer some of my thoughts on the subject.

The thing is that most people are inundated with complacency. They've never actually undergone any kind of struggle in their lives and gone through extended pain periods which require them to persevere and come out victorious at the top. Most of the people born after 1990 have lived in a consumerist culture where instant gratification and pleasure is considered the most appreciable experiences above all else. Most of these children have never taken pain and that's why they quit on everything. That also why a few percentage of people achieve heights from the exact same place their peers were ,just given the fact that they struggled and continued to struggled when the going got tough.

Dedication and commitment also requires courage. Most people of this generation severely lack courage. They need to be told what to do, what to say and they're dead afraid of social repercussion. The reason why your so complacent is also because you have the choice of being complacent and your choosing it. You have a comfortable house, a warm bed ,food on your plate. Habituation has bred complacency in you because you do not perceive any threat to your well being. Now imagine if you were a 19 year old German soldier fighting the communists in Russia in the Second World war. You CANNOT BE COMPLACENT BECAUSE YOU WILL FUCKING DIE IF YOUR GUARD IS DOWN. Imagine if someone put a Gun to your head and told you to do something or hes going to blow your brains out. Chances are your going to fucking do it. They reason why people falter or are unsure and quit is because they have the option to quit. MENTALLY REMOVE YOUR OPTIONS. THERE IS NO PLAN B.THE TIME THAT YOU CURRENTLY HAVE IS QUICKLY PASSING AWAY. Your 28,000 days of your life is being cut short each second at a time. In that time you'll have to achieve success in your professional ,social and individual life as well as rise considerably as a Satanist spiritually. There is no fucking time to be complacent your life is on the line.

Many people also have imaginative expectations where they envision life a certain way and get demotivated when it doesn't turn out the way they liked. Even a little uncomfortableness makes them quit. They can't take stress or responsibility, they're literally too soft. The Situation is YOUR NOT A LITTLE KID ANYMORE. LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE UNCOMFORTABLE. That's what makes life worth living. Persevering and coming out on top by defeating obstacles gives a sense of happiness due to experiencing achievement. This is your life. And its ending one minute at a time. How much have you made the best of it today ?

Life can be tough. So what ? Life is tough for hundreds and thousands of people going through the exact same experience as you. Have you done the Meditations and the workings ? Have you done your work diligently when you had the time and stocked up the experience of pain and gone through it like an ADULT ? OR DID YOU QUIT AND GO BACK TO MOMMY TO COMPLAIN HOW LIFE WAS SO TOUGH LIKE A LITTLE BITCH ? The difference between losers and winners us the fact that winners went through life accepting it and bettering it through continued effort. Because WE are born for this shit. This is life, this is hard and I'm going to fucking win because I'm awesome.

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. TAKE RADICAL RESPONSIBILITY. YOU ARE NOT A LITTLE KID ANYMORE. REMEMBER THIS ALWAYS IN THE BACK OF YOUR MIND.

I've always found being Satanic effortless, it's part of me. Shouldn't have to fight to be who you are. If people get in your face and demand you be otherwise is when you fight, which doesn't happen often. Watching the world unfold is all par for the course. Don't worry about it.
They do what they can do spread dissent among people, but they should have a harder time cracking yourself.

I know there's a lot of you who feel it.

A lot of you.

It's not something uncommon or rare around here, I've been seeing it for years ever since I joined JoS in 2010. That feeling of how hard everything seems to be, how difficult it feels. You feel like you can't do anything, you're struggling to feel your third eye, or you don't get that energy buzz you expect to get. Or maybe you think nothing is working, maybe you're dealing with doubt about all of this because you're not getting the results you expect to get, or maybe you're thinking something is wrong with you and you'll never be able to get anywhere with your efforts.

You tell yourself or others "I've been trying forever!" or "It doesn't matter how hard I focus or visualize, how loud I vibrate words or how long I spend meditating, I'm not feeling anything how am I supposed to believe this is even real?" this can go on for months or years and the longer it goes on the more doubt you feel yourself being filled with.

I'm here to tell you I have been in that exact spot, and for a VERY long time and it took a lot to get to where I am now. I'm not coming here to throw things at you like "Oh you just need to try harder" or "Oh just don't give up." because back then for me, those kinds of words didn't help me either. I'm coming here to tell you everything from my own personal experience, my own personal history to tell you what it's actually like, to feel that doubt, what it takes to overcome it, and to prove to you that giving up would be the worst decision you ever make. I'm not a high priest, I'm not some holier-than-thou individual, I don't have special all-knowing powers and I am still a LONG way from even raising my kundalini. But the amount of progress I have made is very real, and still very substantial; I'm just a member here like you.

I was just a kid then. I had just renounced and stepped away from christianity and I was exploring something new, something that scared me back then, something that I had no proof for other than the words and everything they had on their website at the time. I joined Joy of Satan for the first time when I was 13 and realized everything we have, makes too much sense to not believe, and I became a true satanist. When I started meditating for the first time, I felt silly. It was strange and confusing, and it was something I struggled to see credibility in. I will never forget the first time I tried opening my third-eye. I went on for weeks and weeks, then months, then a year, struggling to feel anything. I remember getting so upset that I wasn't feeling what I was told to expect.

I kept looking for 'logical' reasons to explain the little things I did feel as if to justify the doubt. "What if that's just a tingling in my nerve?" or "This is just heat from my blood flow isn't it?... what kind of magic are they talking about?" and "But I see these shapes and swirls when I press my palms to my eyes too, what's so supernatural about this?" believe me I was my own worst enemy in advancement then. And when I wasn't doubting the credibility I was doubting my capabilities.

"This is too hard, it's not working!" and things like "It's never going to happen, it's never going to work, I just don't feel the energy.", "There must be something wrong with me, why can't I do this? Why is this taking forever?" Oh I told myself a dictionary's worth of everything that only prevented me from advancing. Because if you haven't noticed in almost every mentioning of every meditation and working, the most important thing is INTENT and BELIEVING. Energy is directed by the will, whatever the will expects or is thinking is what the energy will respond to. When you are frustrated or impatient, the energy actually 'locks up'. Frustration psychologically comes from the inability to do something we want to do, like a door not budging when you're in a rush for example, and if you're frustrated then the energy is going to respond to that by not doing what you want it to do even more, because that's what you're focusing on, that's the intent your subconsciously giving it, to BE frustrated.

You believe it's not working so... it doesn't. Not because it can't but because you're telling it not to due to directing it with your belief. I dealt with this all the time as a kid and trust me when I say, yes, it is difficult to overcome that doubt. It's not easy to suddenly just 'believe' that what you're doing is working. I had to stop expecting a result, stop setting a deadline, let go of the pressure of trying to feel what I was told I was supposed to feel and just relax, focus gently and casually do it for the sake of doing it. I stopped telling myself things like "I've been doing this forever, I should be feeling this by now!" and started saying "You know what... there is no deadline... there is no specified date as to when I will be able to feel this energy but I know it's not going to take me a life-time. I just need to stop fueling this doubt by setting expectations. I'll get there eventually, forget 'seeing how I feel' in a week, stop expecting to sense something, if I just keep exercising the ability like a muscle, if I just continue doing the meditations in a more relaxed mindset without worrying over the result, I will be able to make progress."

And yes, it takes time to be able to open up your senses to actually feel the energy, even if you get rid of all the doubt completely in one go, you still need to work on the ability and continue sensitizing yourself by focusing on the energy and your meditations, it IS like a muscle, you need to get 'strong' enough to feel the results. How long it takes is different for everybody, that first bit, which is even feeling anything to begin with at the start, is the hardest, but once you get over it things will get a bit easier little by little over time. I remember the first energy buzz I got from the foundation meditation after 2 years of doubt and finally just letting that doubt go. I remembered reading about it and the descriptions of it but still never had a clue as to what it felt like or how to know if I got it. But then one day I had it so powerfully that it was undeniable as to what it was. And let me tell you, the descriptions you've probably read about it feeling like a painless sunburn and tingling isn't very... descriptive of how it actually is. It feels like you're suddenly very jittery with this electrical adrenaline feeling coursing through you, you'll notice it mostly in your arms and hands.

If you level your hands out in front of you after a meditation or any energy working and they're trembling like crazy and very jittery and you struggle to hold them still as if something electrically stimulating is contained within that's kind of running up along past your hands up your arms and is almost feeling like it's trying to escape out your body, that is an energy buzz, and it can course through the whole body on more extreme levels. It just feels like, well, like you have a lot of pent up energy. That's literally how I tell if I've got an energy buzz, whether it's from me meditating or a more powerful being (like one of the demons for example) is near me, their energy rubbing off on me and increasing mine to produce the buzz, I just hold my hands up and see if they're trembling with that overwhelming feeling of energy in my hands and arms.

And yes, even when you see evidence like this you can still suffer from doubt about it all being real and actual magick, that's happened with me. I start getting energy buzzes, I start recognizing what it felt to feel my chakras and aura for the first time, and yet I still wondered if all of it was real or in my head. Whether I thought it was real or not though, it was something and it was more than what I had before, so I just kept going, just getting by the idea that I was feeling something and at least the FEELING was real. I still wasn't sure about the demons and stuff and the astral back then. Over the course of a couple years I started sensitizing more and more to energy, eventually turning my focus on the astral more often in order to even further feel the energy.

I suddenly started dealing with things I was confused about. I started feeling random spontaneous onsets of dread and depression, I would get this cold needle-like feeling of despair in my mind when meditating, and it got so bad once that I had gone to the hospital countless times for so many things. Back then it took me a while to figure it out; it was the enemy. Those bug-eyed alien greys were psychically attacking me on the astral, and mind you this was all before I did the dedication ritual to Satan for protection, so I was on my own in defending myself and let me tell you... you can't do it, especially when starting out like I was. I knew all of the ways to protect myself but I was not yet strong enough to really completely fight them off back then, but I kept trying anyways because I'm stubborn. This is why I strongly encourage anyone serious on this path that you must, must, MUST dedicate as soon as possible.

The enemy started attacking me because I was actually making progress in my meditations, I was actually advancing for the first time and getting somewhere, so suddenly I was a threat to them, and to this day I'm even more so where I'm the one actually threatening them personally. About a month ago I remember feeling that same cold needle-like feeling of despair and recognized it in familiarity immediately (that's the benefit of experiencing these things, you learn to recognize them and react accordingly), a grey had come to try and attack me again and I spoke out to it and threatened to do another RTR, and I wasn't lying I fully intended to and have done so before every time they attack me as a consequence for even daring to do so, I even did 12 once in a single sitting to make a solid point and let me tell you my RTRs are intense because I'm always venting and visualizing lots of hostile, enraged and hateful energy towards the enemy so they have reason to fear it. Almost immediately after I threatened it, the dread went away, the grey backed off and I felt fine again. Sometimes that's disappointing because I do take joy now in harming them and making them suffer, I've long lost all fear of them and take great joy in their fear and suffering now, THAT is how far I've come.

Over the years of these experiences and growing familiar and recognizing things as I continued advancing and meditating, I started losing doubt about all of it being real. I've communicated with Satan and the gods on multiple occasions in various ways, signs, dreams, energy responses, being 'shown' things, I know immediately when one is in the room with me now, I've even heard my guardian demon calling out my name and I've had a full fledged conversation telepathically once. I am far from ever doubting all of this because not only do I feel it but I see it, I hear it, I experience it every day.

I've come from the point of struggling to feel energy for so long, struggling to believe that I could do anything, to the point of now being able to even see ghosts, feel when someone is radiating negative energy (often the person is feeling anxiety when I sense this, or so they tell me when I ask them if they're okay after I feel it) hear demons legit speak to me, pick up on the thoughts of other people around me (especially when these thoughts are directed at me whether they're thinking of asking me a question or thinking about me in general) recognize when the enemy is attacking me or is looming around me, all of my major chakras are open and I can feel them, their energy and location in my soul just by focusing on them for a single second, I have been to the astral realm, I have brought misfortune and bad luck to people who have harmed me by manipulating energy and I have seen the results of my own workings, I have healed things on my body with energy that wouldn't go away for years using other medicinal methods, I have BROUGHT money to me with money workings.

I have come SO unbelievably far from where I was 9 years ago, so far from that little boy who couldn't even feel even a little bit of energy of which comes so unbelievably easy and naturally to me now. I simply can NOT imagine where I would be or what would have happened to me by now if I had given up, if I hadn't gotten to this point to be able to not only see the truth but experience it, to this point of being able to defend myself and control things to where I'm personally involved in this war, personally involved with fighting the enemy, personally seeing everything revealed around me, to this point where happiness literally is a choice and I can make it happen just my putting energy towards it.

Working on this path is working towards truth, it's working towards power, control, freedom. It's working towards finding yourself, your purpose, who you can be. But you have to persevere through many things. It is not easy and immortality is not going to be handed to you, you need to make effort, you need to learn to discipline yourself, you need to put in the time. If I could take back all those lazy moments I had back then where I chose to play video games or watch movies or do anything else other than meditate, I would, because I'm pretty sure I would be even more so further than where I am now. But hey, you learn from your mistakes and this is definitely a learning path.

So here we are. I'm showing you this revealing of doubt, this thing that can control you if you let it, that can hold you back for years and years if you allow it to. I'm holding fear, I'm holding laziness, I'm holding it right in front of you right in my hand, I'm showing you what can bring you down and what can tame you into a slave. Now what are you going to do with it? Are you going to submit to it? Or are you going to knock it out of my hand and throw it away, prove to yourself that you were the one with the control all along?

Are you going to persevere? Because I've been through all of that, I've done that whole song and dance and I've had to make that effort, to make that fight to discipline myself, to fight off that doubt, that laziness, that negative mindset and it wasn't easy, but I fought it to get to where I am now, where I'm continuing to advance, where I'm still growing even stronger, even more powerful every day, where I'm gaining and improving my capabilities. I'VE persevered, I am living proof that it CAN be done, that it's not impossible. I was a little kid, a kid... I told myself back then that I couldn't do it all, that I wasn't able to, that I never would... but I did. And here I am. Right where you can be too. And yes, you can and you will.

Just persevere.

That is what it means to be a warrior, that is what it means to be a fighter, that is what it means, to be a True Satanist.

Hitler-The-Hero.jpg

Thank you for sharing this with us.
Reading this made me Happy and hopeful.
May the Gods bless you!

Can anybody direct and/or help me. I was in my astral temple made and used only for the purpose of me to communicate and worship Satan. I started getting a bad feeling whenever I was there so today I went to tell whatever was in there to leave and when it showed itself it was so evil and terrifying and wouldn’t leave. So I called for Satan and when Satan got there he told it to leave and this thing wouldn’t and started to make me feel like Satan had abandoned me there and that he had never came in the first place, which I refused to believe. Finally Satan told me to leave and not come back till he said. But I don’t know what this was but I can’t forget how terrible it looked and how it was able to somehow not be affected immediately by Satans power. Someone help me or at least direct me to someone who could.

Vlouise1995 said:
Can anybody direct and/or help me. I was in my astral temple made and used only for the purpose of me to communicate and worship Satan. I started getting a bad feeling whenever I was there so today I went to tell whatever was in there to leave and when it showed itself it was so evil and terrifying and wouldn’t leave. So I called for Satan and when Satan got there he told it to leave and this thing wouldn’t and started to make me feel like Satan had abandoned me there and that he had never came in the first place, which I refused to believe. Finally Satan told me to leave and not come back till he said. But I don’t know what this was but I can’t forget how terrible it looked and how it was able to somehow not be affected immediately by Satans power. Someone help me or at least direct me to someone who could.
This sounds like a mental problem on your end.

If you want to talk to Satan, just stick to meditating on his sigil and talking to him through that. And practice void meditation daily no matter what. Do it properly so you get actual control over your own mind.

Found this post of yours today (along with other two I'm reading shortly), but I want to make sure you know how grateful I am to you for this. A lot of what you say 'I knew' even two years ago, when I ended up on a wrong track and nearly hurt myself following a bad person's advice, but I never really used that awareness and belief to help myself. It would come at moments and then go for days or weeks.

I've joined this forum only lately, maybe a couple of months ago, but since I've been here, asking for help understanding my insensitivity to energy and figuring out my problems, I DID manage to improve more than I have done since I dedicated my Soul to Father Satan. I used mantras with a conviction and almost ferocity like I never had and I managed to dislodge energy in my head, enough to feel it. I used Elements (which I've tried to absorb and feel for years) and I felt them, I felt even too much Earth, a good stimulating Air, and today (right after I answered to another of your replies) I used a meditation from the JoS that I'm unsure I have used before (Circulating the Elements) and I know I NEVER felt the Fire so vividly and positively, way more than Earth and Air. Not to mention the last RTR I've done today with 18 reps made me... I'm going to say 'slightly drunk' on power, from all I felt in my forehead.

I'm getting somewhere. I know I am now. And yes, I do tell myself I wish I could take back all that time I wasted on videogames and movies, wondering where I would be if I managed to get to this point earlier. But I'm here now. I feel with relatively easiness, and I'm working on improving myself with more decision than I ever have.

So, Thank You, Brother.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

This post was really amazing and inspiring to read!! I would get really frustrated with myself in the beginning with the unrealistic high expectations that I had that I never realized what was really in front of me. The first time I went to open my third eye I felt the intense pressure, and I had a migraine for days. I would get visions and energy buzzes. I could feel my chakras spinning and feel my aura and faintly see it all before I had been practicing for a year. But living in an xian household and being undisciplined strayed me off my path man times. Once I started taking it seriously and giving it my 110% I saw improvement in myself and I stopped being so hard on myself and I realized the power I had within myself that it took others months or even years to awaken.

A phrase I live by from J. Cole in Middle Child

“To the OGs I’m thanking you now,
I was watching you when you was paving the ground.
I copied your cadence, I mirrored your style
I studied the greats, I’m the greatest right now.”

This is such an inspiration to me spiritually because we’ve finally made it to the Final RTR. We have an all out abundance of spiritual knowledge and we learn more everyday. We have amazing HPs who have put so much time and commitment into building this ministry and members who have put in work to help push us forward and help our newbies advance.

Hail Satan!!

Thank you for sharing this. I wish I had something so powerful like this to have read when I was young and new and struggling all those years ago.
This certainly should be a post we share with any and all members who have any doubt. New or old we all have had these feelings and some of us still do every now and then. But through trial and error, and by sticking to it, overcoming these doubts, and working at it and making our way, we will achieve what Father intended for us to achieve. And it's not "we might", or "we will try", it's WE WILL. Thank you again, wonderful post! Hail Satan!!

xudomode said:
Do I have to do a Re dedication to satan because I keep getting attacked and hard still. Like my hands keep getting pushed, every single time I try meditating something takes over my mind and starts controlling me, and when I try to focus it starts controlling me harder. I think Satan literally hates me, I keep hearing these voices telling me to change, and when I do I feel like it's satan and his demons telling me. It makes me feel like they hate me completely and to top it off I could see that I'm not as protected as I thought. I was at the lake with my dad and suddenly we both got pushed by something. I'm not scared just sad and confused. Maybe he does hate me...
Sounds like some strong ghosts to me. Have lot of people died in that area? Was there some violent or powerful event? These can make some ghosts be there for a long time.

xudomode said:
Do I have to do a Re dedication to satan because I keep getting attacked and hard still. Like my hands keep getting pushed, every single time I try meditating something takes over my mind and starts controlling me, and when I try to focus it starts controlling me harder. I think Satan literally hates me, I keep hearing these voices telling me to change, and when I do I feel like it's satan and his demons telling me. It makes me feel like they hate me completely and to top it off I could see that I'm not as protected as I thought. I was at the lake with my dad and suddenly we both got pushed by something. I'm not scared just sad and confused. Maybe he does hate me...

Satan does NOT hate you, but the enemy does... What I recommend is daily AoP practice with plenty of aura/soul cleaning mantra. RAUM is my favourite, but Aum Surya works too.

Use at least 15-30 minutes DAILY for cleaning and protection. You want to be protected and thus strong. Do not forget to to daily void meditation..! It is as important, so you can control your head instead of your enviroment controlling you.

Take care and stay strong!

xudomode said:
That's just your immagination couples with enemy attacks, there's no reason for him to hate you. Ignore the attacks, as most of the time they are just amplified by your own mind.

good afternoon everyone!
O In fact, I made a commitment to our creator God and Father through another website, where it is advised not to call our God Satan or Lucifer. But rather call EA Enki Shiva the text being the same to that of JOS. But I don't know why a while ago I came to do a dedication with Father Satan. the way it is in JOS. What do you advise me? Should I make this dedication? thank you brothers. Hail Satan!

ldeenki said:
good afternoon everyone!
O In fact, I made a commitment to our creator God and Father through another website, where it is advised not to call our God Satan or Lucifer. But rather call EA Enki Shiva the text being the same to that of JOS. But I don't know why a while ago I came to do a dedication with Father Satan. the way it is in JOS. What do you advise me? Should I make this dedication? thank you brothers. Hail Satan!
The person who advises that is deluded, Satan is his real name, those who are afraid of that name are brainwashed.

A lot of you.

It's not something uncommon or rare around here, I've been seeing it for years ever since I joined JoS in 2010. That feeling of how hard everything seems to be, how difficult it feels. You feel like you can't do anything, you're struggling to feel your third eye, or you don't get that energy buzz you expect to get. Or maybe you think nothing is working, maybe you're dealing with doubt about all of this because you're not getting the results you expect to get, or maybe you're thinking something is wrong with you and you'll never be able to get anywhere with your efforts.

You tell yourself or others "I've been trying forever!" or "It doesn't matter how hard I focus or visualize, how loud I vibrate words or how long I spend meditating, I'm not feeling anything how am I supposed to believe this is even real?" this can go on for months or years and the longer it goes on the more doubt you feel yourself being filled with.

I'm here to tell you I have been in that exact spot, and for a VERY long time and it took a lot to get to where I am now. I'm not coming here to throw things at you like "Oh you just need to try harder" or "Oh just don't give up." because back then for me, those kinds of words didn't help me either. I'm coming here to tell you everything from my own personal experience, my own personal history to tell you what it's actually like, to feel that doubt, what it takes to overcome it, and to prove to you that giving up would be the worst decision you ever make. I'm not a high priest, I'm not some holier-than-thou individual, I don't have special all-knowing powers and I am still a LONG way from even raising my kundalini. But the amount of progress I have made is very real, and still very substantial; I'm just a member here like you.

I was just a kid then. I had just renounced and stepped away from christianity and I was exploring something new, something that scared me back then, something that I had no proof for other than the words and everything they had on their website at the time. I joined Joy of Satan for the first time when I was 13 and realized everything we have, makes too much sense to not believe, and I became a true satanist. When I started meditating for the first time, I felt silly. It was strange and confusing, and it was something I struggled to see credibility in. I will never forget the first time I tried opening my third-eye. I went on for weeks and weeks, then months, then a year, struggling to feel anything. I remember getting so upset that I wasn't feeling what I was told to expect.

I kept looking for 'logical' reasons to explain the little things I did feel as if to justify the doubt. "What if that's just a tingling in my nerve?" or "This is just heat from my blood flow isn't it?... what kind of magic are they talking about?" and "But I see these shapes and swirls when I press my palms to my eyes too, what's so supernatural about this?" believe me I was my own worst enemy in advancement then. And when I wasn't doubting the credibility I was doubting my capabilities.

"This is too hard, it's not working!" and things like "It's never going to happen, it's never going to work, I just don't feel the energy.", "There must be something wrong with me, why can't I do this? Why is this taking forever?" Oh I told myself a dictionary's worth of everything that only prevented me from advancing. Because if you haven't noticed in almost every mentioning of every meditation and working, the most important thing is INTENT and BELIEVING. Energy is directed by the will, whatever the will expects or is thinking is what the energy will respond to. When you are frustrated or impatient, the energy actually 'locks up'. Frustration psychologically comes from the inability to do something we want to do, like a door not budging when you're in a rush for example, and if you're frustrated then the energy is going to respond to that by not doing what you want it to do even more, because that's what you're focusing on, that's the intent your subconsciously giving it, to BE frustrated.

You believe it's not working so... it doesn't. Not because it can't but because you're telling it not to due to directing it with your belief. I dealt with this all the time as a kid and trust me when I say, yes, it is difficult to overcome that doubt. It's not easy to suddenly just 'believe' that what you're doing is working. I had to stop expecting a result, stop setting a deadline, let go of the pressure of trying to feel what I was told I was supposed to feel and just relax, focus gently and casually do it for the sake of doing it. I stopped telling myself things like "I've been doing this forever, I should be feeling this by now!" and started saying "You know what... there is no deadline... there is no specified date as to when I will be able to feel this energy but I know it's not going to take me a life-time. I just need to stop fueling this doubt by setting expectations. I'll get there eventually, forget 'seeing how I feel' in a week, stop expecting to sense something, if I just keep exercising the ability like a muscle, if I just continue doing the meditations in a more relaxed mindset without worrying over the result, I will be able to make progress."

And yes, it takes time to be able to open up your senses to actually feel the energy, even if you get rid of all the doubt completely in one go, you still need to work on the ability and continue sensitizing yourself by focusing on the energy and your meditations, it IS like a muscle, you need to get 'strong' enough to feel the results. How long it takes is different for everybody, that first bit, which is even feeling anything to begin with at the start, is the hardest, but once you get over it things will get a bit easier little by little over time. I remember the first energy buzz I got from the foundation meditation after 2 years of doubt and finally just letting that doubt go. I remembered reading about it and the descriptions of it but still never had a clue as to what it felt like or how to know if I got it. But then one day I had it so powerfully that it was undeniable as to what it was. And let me tell you, the descriptions you've probably read about it feeling like a painless sunburn and tingling isn't very... descriptive of how it actually is. It feels like you're suddenly very jittery with this electrical adrenaline feeling coursing through you, you'll notice it mostly in your arms and hands.

If you level your hands out in front of you after a meditation or any energy working and they're trembling like crazy and very jittery and you struggle to hold them still as if something electrically stimulating is contained within that's kind of running up along past your hands up your arms and is almost feeling like it's trying to escape out your body, that is an energy buzz, and it can course through the whole body on more extreme levels. It just feels like, well, like you have a lot of pent up energy. That's literally how I tell if I've got an energy buzz, whether it's from me meditating or a more powerful being (like one of the demons for example) is near me, their energy rubbing off on me and increasing mine to produce the buzz, I just hold my hands up and see if they're trembling with that overwhelming feeling of energy in my hands and arms.

And yes, even when you see evidence like this you can still suffer from doubt about it all being real and actual magick, that's happened with me. I start getting energy buzzes, I start recognizing what it felt to feel my chakras and aura for the first time, and yet I still wondered if all of it was real or in my head. Whether I thought it was real or not though, it was something and it was more than what I had before, so I just kept going, just getting by the idea that I was feeling something and at least the FEELING was real. I still wasn't sure about the demons and stuff and the astral back then. Over the course of a couple years I started sensitizing more and more to energy, eventually turning my focus on the astral more often in order to even further feel the energy.

I suddenly started dealing with things I was confused about. I started feeling random spontaneous onsets of dread and depression, I would get this cold needle-like feeling of despair in my mind when meditating, and it got so bad once that I had gone to the hospital countless times for so many things. Back then it took me a while to figure it out; it was the enemy. Those bug-eyed alien greys were psychically attacking me on the astral, and mind you this was all before I did the dedication ritual to Satan for protection, so I was on my own in defending myself and let me tell you... you can't do it, especially when starting out like I was. I knew all of the ways to protect myself but I was not yet strong enough to really completely fight them off back then, but I kept trying anyways because I'm stubborn. This is why I strongly encourage anyone serious on this path that you must, must, MUST dedicate as soon as possible.

The enemy started attacking me because I was actually making progress in my meditations, I was actually advancing for the first time and getting somewhere, so suddenly I was a threat to them, and to this day I'm even more so where I'm the one actually threatening them personally. About a month ago I remember feeling that same cold needle-like feeling of despair and recognized it in familiarity immediately (that's the benefit of experiencing these things, you learn to recognize them and react accordingly), a grey had come to try and attack me again and I spoke out to it and threatened to do another RTR, and I wasn't lying I fully intended to and have done so before every time they attack me as a consequence for even daring to do so, I even did 12 once in a single sitting to make a solid point and let me tell you my RTRs are intense because I'm always venting and visualizing lots of hostile, enraged and hateful energy towards the enemy so they have reason to fear it. Almost immediately after I threatened it, the dread went away, the grey backed off and I felt fine again. Sometimes that's disappointing because I do take joy now in harming them and making them suffer, I've long lost all fear of them and take great joy in their fear and suffering now, THAT is how far I've come.

Over the years of these experiences and growing familiar and recognizing things as I continued advancing and meditating, I started losing doubt about all of it being real. I've communicated with Satan and the gods on multiple occasions in various ways, signs, dreams, energy responses, being 'shown' things, I know immediately when one is in the room with me now, I've even heard my guardian demon calling out my name and I've had a full fledged conversation telepathically once. I am far from ever doubting all of this because not only do I feel it but I see it, I hear it, I experience it every day.

I've come from the point of struggling to feel energy for so long, struggling to believe that I could do anything, to the point of now being able to even see ghosts, feel when someone is radiating negative energy (often the person is feeling anxiety when I sense this, or so they tell me when I ask them if they're okay after I feel it) hear demons legit speak to me, pick up on the thoughts of other people around me (especially when these thoughts are directed at me whether they're thinking of asking me a question or thinking about me in general) recognize when the enemy is attacking me or is looming around me, all of my major chakras are open and I can feel them, their energy and location in my soul just by focusing on them for a single second, I have been to the astral realm, I have brought misfortune and bad luck to people who have harmed me by manipulating energy and I have seen the results of my own workings, I have healed things on my body with energy that wouldn't go away for years using other medicinal methods, I have BROUGHT money to me with money workings.

I have come SO unbelievably far from where I was 9 years ago, so far from that little boy who couldn't even feel even a little bit of energy of which comes so unbelievably easy and naturally to me now. I simply can NOT imagine where I would be or what would have happened to me by now if I had given up, if I hadn't gotten to this point to be able to not only see the truth but experience it, to this point of being able to defend myself and control things to where I'm personally involved in this war, personally involved with fighting the enemy, personally seeing everything revealed around me, to this point where happiness literally is a choice and I can make it happen just my putting energy towards it.

Working on this path is working towards truth, it's working towards power, control, freedom. It's working towards finding yourself, your purpose, who you can be. But you have to persevere through many things. It is not easy and immortality is not going to be handed to you, you need to make effort, you need to learn to discipline yourself, you need to put in the time. If I could take back all those lazy moments I had back then where I chose to play video games or watch movies or do anything else other than meditate, I would, because I'm pretty sure I would be even more so further than where I am now. But hey, you learn from your mistakes and this is definitely a learning path.

So here we are. I'm showing you this revealing of doubt, this thing that can control you if you let it, that can hold you back for years and years if you allow it to. I'm holding fear, I'm holding laziness, I'm holding it right in front of you right in my hand, I'm showing you what can bring you down and what can tame you into a slave. Now what are you going to do with it? Are you going to submit to it? Or are you going to knock it out of my hand and throw it away, prove to yourself that you were the one with the control all along?

Are you going to persevere? Because I've been through all of that, I've done that whole song and dance and I've had to make that effort, to make that fight to discipline myself, to fight off that doubt, that laziness, that negative mindset and it wasn't easy, but I fought it to get to where I am now, where I'm continuing to advance, where I'm still growing even stronger, even more powerful every day, where I'm gaining and improving my capabilities. I'VE persevered, I am living proof that it CAN be done, that it's not impossible. I was a little kid, a kid... I told myself back then that I couldn't do it all, that I wasn't able to, that I never would... but I did. And here I am. Right where you can be too. And yes, you can and you will.

Just persevere.

That is what it means to be a warrior, that is what it means to be a fighter, that is what it means, to be a True Satanist.

Hitler-The-Hero.jpg

Thank you for your testimonial Brother. Coming to Satan at 13, you are a very Satanic soul! I was stuck for years.

Now the final RTR and Munka is feeling me. Our people are going to see a huge increase in advancement. Its coming.

Our mission the past 2 Decades has been to get where we are now. To slowly build up to being something. In the next 2 Decades is where we will really soar.

It has been a struggle and a perseverance to make it here today. Thank you for being apart of that and making it here with us today.

Aquarius said:
ldeenki said:
good afternoon everyone!
The person who advises that is deluded, Satan is his real name, those who are afraid of that name are brainwashed.

I think i know what site he's referring to..before dedicating and doing alot of research i stumbled apon it and went through it abit...something felt off about it so i just dropped it

Aldrick said:
Thank you for your testimonial Brother. Coming to Satan at 13, you are a very Satanic soul! I was stuck for years.

I would've thought 13 years old was a common age to turn to Satan. I was 13 when I discovered this website, dedicated just before my 14th birthday.

A lot of you.
Yes, I was there. I really like that you shared this with us and from my point of view it is very helpful especially to newcomers but also to those who struggle with certain meditations and begin to lose confidence in them.
It motivates me as well to continue to become the best version of myself, to achieve my goals. Thank you. :D

Bridget said:

A lot of you.
Yes, I was there. I really like that you shared this with us and from my point of view it is very helpful especially to newcomers but also to those who struggle with certain meditations and begin to lose confidence in them.
It motivates me as well to continue to become the best version of myself, to achieve my goals. Thank you. :D

I'm glad it was of inspiration to you.

It’s true. I dedicated at 12 and the thing that has sought me through to the end is just raw perseverance and the real love I felt from Satan. I’m thankful to have been able to feel it, as some aren’t even open enough for that. It may make perseverance more difficult, but perseverance is perseverance. It’s called dedication and commitment for a reason. By blood, it means for all eternity through the dark and light. I did not struggle with opening my psychic centers but I did struggle to see through other imbalances and health problems that affected my spiritual capability. It took ten years, but Satan did guide me through to healing these setbacks to where I can now be even a little more useful. But, I think I’m 100% more useful than I use to be. I never saw the guidance at the time. It was a process. I didn’t even know I was being healed.

Also, I did notice that as a child my psychic centers were not developed enough nor my capability to understand serpent and handle experiences. This is a setback for youth. I do think this is a developmental thing.

I feel like I JUST reached adulthood honestly. I was told to forgive myself more often, because I was just a child for the largest part of my life with Satan.

But yeah, this is just the biggest. Perseverance and dedication. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back