Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What happens when someone has sex with a jew?

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
Not me, my mother. And no I'm not a jew, my mother is a gentile and my father was a gentile. But there was a second 'dad' that came in and had my mother birth the single monstrosity that tore the family apart up to this point, and is probably still tormenting them as I write this. Their father was a jew, total guilt tripping parasite with an entire family line of fucked up psychopaths in prison and everything, jewish last name and all that shit. Anyway he fucked off after stealing a lot of our shit and left his offspring to destroy my family, that's what parasites do.

You can imagine the torment having to grow up alongside that fuck that was disgustingly called my 'sibling' for so many years, never considered them so and always hated them from birth. I couldn't explain this natural repulsion to it until about a year ago even when they were being 'so nice' to the point of being filled with rage when they so much as entered the same room as me. Wouldn't wish it upon anyone except a jew of course.

Anyway, venting aside, what's happened to my mother after having sex with that piece of shit and then giving birth to another piece of shit? I've read about race-mixing on the dna level just from sex alone, but she's not suddenly jewish in any sense now is she? I just need to figure out what the hell to think. She was a good mother raising me and obviously naturally favourited me over that parasite, even though she had to hide it and claim we were both loved equally. I just want the truth, if you don't know for certain about anything then don't make blind assumptions or bullshit out an answer for the sake of an answer.

I've been forced to cut so many ties in order to take care of myself and get away from that parasite because it's energy was fucking up my advancements and meditations and I had no way to escape it until I moved out on my own. Because I've spiritually cut ties with my family in order to not feel bad about abandoning them, my bond to them and care for them has dwindled. But I don't want to leave them with that parasite, and I plan to preform a full on death spell and working to free them of it in January, and once it perishes I'm preforming a binding spell, already have the poppet and shit that I've been torturing, and this is a plan I've had for a long while. I just need to know in regards to my mother if it's really worth caring about her again if somehow she's been, for lack of a better word, corrupted. Grandparents though, I definitely need to save them.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Not me, my mother. And no I'm not a jew, my mother is a gentile and my father was a gentile. But there was a second 'dad' that came in and had my mother birth the single monstrosity that tore the family apart up to this point, and is probably still tormenting them as I write this. Their father was a jew, total guilt tripping parasite with an entire family line of fucked up psychopaths in prison and everything, jewish last name and all that shit. Anyway he fucked off after stealing a lot of our shit and left his offspring to destroy my family, that's what parasites do.

You can imagine the torment having to grow up alongside that fuck that was disgustingly called my 'sibling' for so many years, never considered them so and always hated them from birth. I couldn't explain this natural repulsion to it until about a year ago even when they were being 'so nice' to the point of being filled with rage when they so much as entered the same room as me. Wouldn't wish it upon anyone except a jew of course.

Anyway, venting aside, what's happened to my mother after having sex with that piece of shit and then giving birth to another piece of shit? I've read about race-mixing on the dna level just from sex alone, but she's not suddenly jewish in any sense now is she? I just need to figure out what the hell to think. She was a good mother raising me and obviously naturally favourited me over that parasite, even though she had to hide it and claim we were both loved equally. I just want the truth, if you don't know for certain about anything then don't make blind assumptions or bullshit out an answer for the sake of an answer.

I've been forced to cut so many ties in order to take care of myself and get away from that parasite because it's energy was fucking up my advancements and meditations and I had no way to escape it until I moved out on my own. Because I've spiritually cut ties with my family in order to not feel bad about abandoning them, my bond to them and care for them has dwindled. But I don't want to leave them with that parasite, and I plan to preform a full on death spell and working to free them of it in January, and once it perishes I'm preforming a binding spell, already have the poppet and shit that I've been torturing, and this is a plan I've had for a long while. I just need to know in regards to my mother if it's really worth caring about her again if somehow she's been, for lack of a better word, corrupted. Grandparents though, I definitely need to save them.

You need to save your blood and keep his hands away from your mother.

Do the magical working and try any other way to push him away from your family.

Defend your blood in any way possible!

Good luck brother, all the best to you, you don't need to abandon your beatiful family for a stupid jew that just needs to eat shit and die.

It's been covered before, but I don't have a link atm. I believe I read that having sex with a jew just makes the aura and soul dirty, and spiritual ties are formed between the two. Honestly, before dedicating and learning to identity jews, I had kinda sex with a jew :oops: I say "kinda" because I literally couldn't get turned on at all and so not much happened.
It takes a lot of cleansing/returning curses and such to fix it. Jews try really hard to be with gentiles, obviously to force us to have their children and ruin our bloodlines.

I've definitely read about binding spells being used to keep jews away from one's family. It would also be wise to destroy any ties between those jews and your family on a soul level.

Speaking from my own personal morals. If a jewish man ever touched my mother and tried to take the place of my gentile father there is no limit to the wrath I would unleash upon him. Same thing if a jewess tried to fuck around with my brother. A more non violent person might say to just put an aura of repulsion on your mother to keep that one man away, but I can't say anyone would look badly upon you if you rid the world of a roach. Once the kike is taken care of, in whichever way you choose, you could try cleansing your mothers soul, or ask Satan or your GD for help cleansing her soul of any jewish filth.

This is going to be rather graphic and blunt, but I'm still going to say it -

Stick your dick in an exhaust pipe and fuck it while the engine is pumping fumes. Then have another one shoved up your arse while you do that. That should give you more a roundabout answer and understanding!

You know what it's like more than most of us, based on your post. Imagine all of that Physical and interaction stuff in Spiritual and Energetic terms. Watch I, Robot and see V.I.K.I. and the spread of the nanites in the system.

I just need to know in regards to my mother if it's really worth caring about her again
I would say so, yes. She definitely hasn't been "corrupted" as far as DNA goes, but having sex with a jew does do a lot of damage to the soul.

As for people in general, as long as they do not cross a certain "line" with destructive behavior like this (eg. mixing with other races or even jews), recovery is still possible. For some cases they just destroy themselves to such a point where all is lost and they just perish, basically. I remember there was a case of one white woman who had some 100 black partners.

Go ahead with your deathspell and once the scum has been removed from your family line you can start getting closer to your mother again and set her to a more straight path. You don't have to convert her to Satanism or anything (as this can be very difficult and risky), but just ensure she is educated enough to not do bullshit like that to your family line again.

FancyMancy said:

Stick your dick in an exhaust pipe and fuck it while the engine is pumping fumes. Then have another one shoved up your arse while you do that. That should give you more a roundabout answer and understanding!

You know what it's like more than most of us, based on your post. Imagine all of that Physical and interaction stuff in Spiritual and Energetic terms. Watch I, Robot and see V.I.K.I. and the spread of the nanites in the system.
Here's a video to go with his description
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v32leXFOuN4

It's a very, very bad thing.

Check this out: https://www.deccanchronicle.com/lifestyle/sex-and-relationship/270617/find-out-how-women-keep-dna-from-men-she-has-had-sex-with.html

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:

I never thought I would want to use this meme, nevermind actually having an opportunity to use it -

QD7SHko.jpg

Speaking of Futurama - Leonardo da Vinci was mocked in one of the episodes. He is a very clever person...until he goes to his own home planet, where he is as thick as...well...this idiot in that clip. It's funny that the real da Vinci was a polymath of the Renaissance, the time after the jew was expelled from Spain which began the Renaissance in Europe. It's fucking funny, that is...

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:

Holy fuck, that video is pretty much an exact visual of what happens when you make that kind of mistake. Just mucks your energies right up and twists your mind and amplifies any character issues or psychological/physical illness, the exhaust represents the energy perfectly.

I walked in on my murderous psychopath disgrace of an older brother and his psychotic jewess wife once, and that was pretty much exactly what it looked like, but all over him and flowing out of her nasty snatch. (insert shudder). Of course, he violently attacked me for this intrusion, as he always did for mistakes and stupid bullshit since we were kids. Couple years ago he tried to kill me for the water pressure dropping in his shower while I was at the liquor store, shattered my eye socket. I fucked up his hearing in his left ear using Dim Mak (Which just fucking came naturally to me for some reason after coming to SS?! Like I literally don't know how?! Passed life memory bleeding though lightly maybe?!) and cursed his financial situation to crash, and the whole family has pretty much cut him right out and his whole financial situation is crashing and burning now.

No, I don't care that he's my brother, because he has no respect for me or anyone else and just uses everyone to his needs, and absolutely loves to play the tyrant, he did this shit even before the Jewess came around, she just amplified it. But my point is, his aura, despite his mental degeneracy, was actually pretty clean and strong before, and now he's just constantly surrounded by biolelectrical filth and is absolutely insufferable at this point according to my sister (I refuse to enter the same room as him and his rat faced bitch, but they share a father, so the poor woman has to. I clean her secretly for every interaction she has with him and that sub human swine, when it comes to my knowledge. I adore my big sis, I can't just let him drag her down with him, you know?). But the whole thing looked uncannily like this video.

It's sad, cause physically, he's a prime example of the Aryan German man, but mentally he is a bottom feeder. But I just can't bring myself to care about someone who's tormented and abused me the way he has, who's literally tried to murder his own blood kin over peanuts and shows no remorse for any of it.

Father says I'm not wrong for feeling like this about him, that one is supposed to look out for siblings and family, not threaten your sister with knives and beat your little brother within an inch of his life over spilled milk, or more specifically, your shower pressure dropping while he was literally on the other side of town. He has "no sympathy, what so ever, for someone who proudly exhibits such despicable primitive behavior, especially towards their own family", which gave me some peace of mind concerning how I feel on the matter. He really doesn't seem to like psychopaths what so ever. So it doesn't bother me at all that I feel -9000 sentiments concerning my older brother.

But anyways, great description and visuals, right on point. Love love love it!

I think I read somewhere that a woman absorbs and stores some of her partners DNA from intercourse.

You have to be an idiot to have sex with a jew, first of all they forbid their children from marrying a goy so how do you even get with them?

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
You have to be an idiot to have sex with a jew, first of all they forbid their children from marrying a goy so how do you even get with them?
Jews frequently try having sex with gentiles, especially with powerful and influential ones, in an effort to use them and pollute them.

That's all part of their veiled attack plan. At their core and at the highest levels they understand the reality behind race, and know that maintaining their own numbers as a race is key to furthering their agenda - which involves having fellows in their tribe slide their way into the civilizations of their enemies and spread their rot from within. Thus, they do push for Jews to stay within their tribe, and on some level they do really mean this as it is the purpose of some Jews to have kids and up their numbers. However, it is also the purpose of Jews to invade and dismantle, and the more Jews there are, the more there'll be of Jews who are willing to mix and marry outside of their tribe.

This also serves as additional camouflage for them, as even though these mixing Jews are serving their purpose and their tribe, the Orthodox Jews and others will "hate" them for their mixing as if it's something they genuinely oppose 100%. Then when you discuss the truth of their plans, they can hide behind the argument of "But we are not trying to mix with and infiltrate you, look at our own spiritual writings and the words of our rabbis! We clearly hate mixing with goyim yet you claim we do this to invade you! Which is it, goy?" I've seen this and similar arguments made, which can be rather persuasive to those still asleep to their true natures.

The idiot part is true, but jews have always been way thirsty for gentiles. Someone who isn't dedicated or has no knowledge of the war going on can't always identify a jew or realize why they shouldn't get into bed with them. Weird wording but they kinda love mixing their genetics with ours. That's one of the ways they originally ruined us I think. It's been mentioned before. That's why it's so "normal" to see jews marrying and having children with gentiles. It's awful.

I kind of had the general idea of it generally fucking things up with energy and ties and shit, my concern was more about her suddenly being a jew or whatever. I'm not going to save a jew even if they were a gentile mother of mine prior, though I don't think this is actually possible because her soul is gentile.

I also want to clarify that she did not have sex with the parasite before giving birth to me, I was the first born and was an accident but she raised and took care of me anyways, her filthy xian views and crap when raising me too, childhood wasn't perfect because she had some mental issues and was xian obviously but she kept me alive and was caring. She had sex with the jew years after I was born and as far as I know it only happened once which obviously procured the birth of the shit still torturing my family.

She obviously didn't know he was a jew, neither did I until a year ago. I was conflicted for ages as to why I hated this 'sibling' so much without seemingly any reason before it seemed like she got some 'mental illness', and I wondered if my mistreatment of her was wrong. I thought she was just mentally ill and inherited it from my mother but nope... I was lead little by little by information I believe guided from Satan or the gods as soon as I was out of the house and living on my own and this was when I came to the freight-train realization that explained EVERYTHING, she's a jew and so is her father. Fuck I was livid that a parasite was in my family this whole time and I was growing up beside it, it also explained why I was struggling so much to keep my aura clean every day and to open my major chakras living in the same house as it (they're all open now so I've been able to make a lot of progress). I'm obviously glad I wasn't made aware of this until I was no longer living with it, who knows what that would've done to my sanity having to knowingly live with a jew and not be able to escape.

The one I'm preforming the death spell on is this same leech my mother gave birth to after me who still lives off of them without a job despite being an adult and makes them do everything for her or else she'll scream, cry or threaten to kill herself. I wish it fucking would kill itself already, would save me the trouble of the death spell in the first place. Once it's gone though, my mother will be very upset, there's going be no getting around that because she won't understand and she'll probably blame herself but I'm sure once I do a cleaning working on her afterwords and talk to her, she'll get by. I just want to help them in some way before shit gets too out of hand in the world for me to keep in touch at all and before I decide to completely sever my bonds, because I need to separate myself from my past and everyone involved completely to move on and as part of freeing my soul.

I just want to make sure they're alright before I do the final bit of telling them everything about Satan, myself and explaining why everything was the way it is. If they hate me and shun me, then all the easier of disconnecting from them, and perhaps the information will be something they come to realize over time and they'll be free enough to properly reincarnate into the next life with at least memory in their SOUL of me telling them the truth.

FancyMancy said:

You clearly did not read the entire post, am I right?

HeilNSDAP666 said:
FancyMancy said:

You clearly did not read the entire post, am I right?
You'll come to find that I think differently than most people. Results of sleeping with a jew is explained quite nicely in what I replied. Nothing after fucking an exhaust pipe with fumes pumping out of it needs to be explained, unless someone can't think what might happen if they tried doing that.

Larissa666 said:
It's a very, very bad thing.

Check this out: https://www.deccanchronicle.com/lifestyle/sex-and-relationship/270617/find-out-how-women-keep-dna-from-men-she-has-had-sex-with.html
yeah i remember finding this out several years back. All the more reason to be selective. Coming across this information can either feel really romantic or violating

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back