Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can my kundalini be already risen?

Harry

Website
www.ancient-forums.com
After i did kundalini yoga i felt a long like a worm in thickness rising on the spin from the place of my heart chakra from a couple of days ago.

And today i felt it again climbing on my spin at the place of the heart chakra.

And i’m still ** lol but when i was a kid i was in shape. i used to workout everyday for like 2 hours a day and did the new age yoga but not the kundalini that .

Btw i have been doing it for more than a month of doing kundalini yoga everyday.

So is it possible that my kundalini be already risen? and now rising from the heart to the crown??

Kids can't rise the kundalini. Your body must be aloft an adult to be able to handle the transformation process.

Jack said:
Kids can't rise the kundalini. Your body must be aloft an adult to be able to handle the transformation process.
I'm not sure a about this, it's different for everyone. The only thing is that a kid in these times usually doesn't have a meditations routine. What i'm sure is that it was not Kundalini for the OP. When i was new i had all the time random surge of energy, but it was just 'normal' energy not Kundalini.

luis said:
Jack said:
I'm not sure a about this, it's different for everyone. The only thing is that a kid in these times usually doesn't have a meditations routine. What i'm sure is that it was not Kundalini for the OP. When i was new i had all the time random surge of energy, but it was just 'normal' energy not Kundalini.
I read it in an old book. It may or may not be true but it makes sense to me because kids haven't hit puberty and can't use sexual magick which is very important for raising the kundalini.

Jack said:
luis said:
Jack said:
I read it in an old book. It may or may not be true but it makes sense to me because kids haven't hit puberty and can't use sexual magick which is very important for raising the kundalini.
Make sense, but they can definitely reach a good level of advancment.

Jack said:
luis said:
Jack said:
I absolutely believe this for kids like 13> but other ages I believe they can.It also important to notice that the hormones that make a person to saw the secondary characteristics of their gender are starting to producing way more faster and in bigger amounts after the age of 12~.
This might be a bot of topic but If I remember correctly Hps Maxine said in the sermons that talk about the Magnum Opus that she advises those who are going to start the 3 firts steps of it to have been fully grown (Which is in the age of 24 if I know correctly)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back