Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

(Christian Cuckening Nationalism)-“Pope” admits People Who Defend Themselves Are Not Christians

Jack

The first Christians were not complainers, Pope Francis said Saturday, because “sad people are not Christians.”

“We think of the first Christians, who had everyone against them, who were persecuted and yet they didn’t complain about the world,” the pope told participants in an international conference on evangelization taking place in Rome.

Reading the New Testament, we see that they were not concerned with defending themselves against an empire that put them to death, but with announcing Jesus, even at the cost of their lives,” he said.
Guess who hes talking about here ? The people who are complaining about being physically replaced,killed and raped by muslim invaders. So much for 'Christian nationalism. '

“Let us not be infected by the defeatism that sees everything as going badly,” he continued. “This is not the thought of God. Sad people are not Christians.”

“The Christian suffers many times, but does not fall into a profound sadness of the soul. Sadness is not a Christian virtue. Sorrow is,” he proposed.
Be sorrowful, be confused and keep taking the abuse stupid goy. Getting even is a satanic trait anyway

“In order not to let ourselves be robbed of the enthusiasm of the Gospel, let us invoke the author, the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of joy who keeps the missionary ardor alive, who makes life into a love story with God, who invites us to attract the world only with love, and to discover that we only have life by giving it away,” he said.
Suicidal behavior = Christianity in a nutshell

Source
https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2019/11/30/pope-francis-sad-people-are-not-christians/

According to the “Pope,” true Christians:

1)Give away (waste) the DIVINE GIFT OF LIFE
2)Live in sorrow
3)Let anyone do anything to them because defending themselves is not Christian
4)Don’t point out injustices or problems because complaining is not Christian

Can you talk about Christian Nationalism now when the moral authority of Christianity has declared being a Christian is inherently being anti national?

If Christianity is extremely masochistic, guess what is extremely sadistic?

Good luck preaching the word of christ to these vibrant people ,
isis-fighters.jpg

Funny because reading the church fathers, I distinctly remember them a). complaining about everything, b). kvetching about everything, c). telling people to hate the world and everything in it, d). telling people to spend time in contemplation and seclusion wishing in every living moment for everything to die and e). that the latter was the most holy thing imaginable.

There is no case of the nazarene behaving any differently. All it does is complain.

Christians preach against the sin the most,, and they commit the sin the most.. I figured this out before I found any information on it such as, "What the Jews are and do the accuse Satan and the Demons,, and others "
Experience taught me this
Like the Pope saying America should have no Walls and let the illegals into America
((( While the Vatican hides behind a wall ))).
Hmmmm.
Satan destroy them.

How anyone can take this foot-kissing, christcoward, crypto-jew seriously is beyond me.

Well how about that, wouldn't it be nice if more Christians would kill themselves and commit suicide for the love of their god? I tend to think so. The Muslims have longed participated in the act of killing themselves and other races if they don't covert to Islam. The enemy alien religious system is capitalized on death, and should be dismantled for the sake of us gentile people.

jbkbmz said:
Christians preach against the sin the most,, and they commit the sin the most.. I figured this out before I found any information on it such as, "What the Jews are and do the accuse Satan and the Demons,, and others "
Like the Pope saying America should have no Walls and let the illegals into America
Hmmmm.
Satan destroy them.
Concur...

Karnonnos said:
Funny because reading the church fathers, I distinctly remember them a). complaining about everything, b). kvetching about everything, c). telling people to hate the world and everything in it, d). telling people to spend time in contemplation and seclusion wishing in every living moment for everything to die and e). that the latter was the most holy thing imaginable.

There is no case of the nazarene behaving any differently. All it does is complain.

Not only complain, but virulently hate other people. Just read statements from the "Church Fathers" towards the Pagan Ancient Greeks and you will see the full unveiling of kosher hate manifested.

The Christian false gods dream of the perfectly imperfect race of mind controlled zombie robots who are uncapable of free thinking. Man all I can do anymore is laugh , if I were to continue to get angry about this shit I'd be angry all the time except when in mediation. I literally just had 2 Christians knock on my apartment door , its 9 a.m , and they bother me at this early hour to "preach the good news" , I gave em the ole shablamo , Me-"I don't need to be saved and I have freely given my soul to Lucifer in blood and I am happy with my life."
the xians - "your happy...well here is our card,,,," Me-cutting this old cunt off "No thank you"
The other Xian actually had a smile from ear to ear I don't think he was really a Xian lol

How the fuck did they get into my building? What in the holy Hell? What if showed up at there door sunday morning at 9 a.m asking them to dedicate there soul to Satan and obey him? they would call the cops...Its just an insulting invasion of privacy man!!!

HAIL SATAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

jbkbmz said:
Hmmmm.
Satan destroy them.

Its frustrating and a little funny when people say that Satan and his Demons possessed soandso and soandso and made them do soandso , because the sad thing is firstly A. Satan and The Demons don't possess people the way your thinking ,, and B- That the Christian mind is so easily manipulated and weak/pathetic that Satan and his Demons wouldn't even have to possess them to make them do whatever they want , these Christians are so fucking dumb that even if they just hear a voice in there head telling them to kill someone they are likely to act on it , I think that's why Satan wants his own to keep away from those shitheads. And C- Being "possessed" by Satan/His Demons is an honor that they will never experience because there weak shells are not able to withstand the immense energies of allowing a Demon into them...Last night these woman were posting about how this Korean woman mutilated her sons private parts and murdered him was possessed by the devil and that satan possessed her... I was just like umm no , this woman is cleartly just very very mentally ill and possibly (likely) is influenced by some entity(s) or another (as literally everybody is at some point) but I guarantee this was not the work of Satan or His Demons. Fucking people , will they EVER learn and gain the mental capacity above worms and maggets I don't know. I'd compare them to monkeys but monkeys are actually cool.

INFESTER said:
The Christian false gods dream of the perfectly imperfect race of mind controlled zombie robots who are uncapable of free thinking. Man all I can do anymore is laugh , if I were to continue to get angry about this shit I'd be angry all the time except when in mediation. I literally just had 2 Christians knock on my apartment door , its 9 a.m , and they bother me at this early hour to "preach the good news" , I gave em the ole shablamo , Me-"I don't need to be saved and I have freely given my soul to Lucifer in blood and I am happy with my life."
the xians - "your happy...well here is our card,,,," Me-cutting this old cunt off "No thank you"
The other Xian actually had a smile from ear to ear I don't think he was really a Xian lol

How the fuck did they get into my building? What in the holy Hell? What if showed up at there door sunday morning at 9 a.m asking them to dedicate there soul to Satan and obey him? they would call the cops...Its just an insulting invasion of privacy man!!!

HAIL SATAN !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday morning at 9am? They supposed to be at church then, so they're fucking up too. :lol:

And by my last post I'm not advocating Christianity or islam I just am wondering about other peoples thoughts on the koran and the pagan goddesses Al lah(al uzza) Allat , and Mat... like wtf is up there? And islam has a lot of pagan philosophies and practices associated with it , and a shit done of "idolatry" ? Theres just too many coincidences? And why the hell is it called ISIS? the name of ISHTAR is taken by the terrorists? And the fact that Inanna is associated with the pagan goddess Al lah. Am I the only one who sees this? Is Inanna the creator of islam?

INFESTER said:
And by my last post I'm not advocating Christianity or islam I just am wondering about other peoples thoughts on the koran and the pagan goddesses Al lah(al uzza) Allat , and Mat... like wtf is up there? And islam has a lot of pagan philosophies and practices associated with it , and a shit done of "idolatry" ? Theres just too many coincidences? And why the hell is it called ISIS? the name of ISHTAR is taken by the terrorists? And the fact that Inanna is associated with the pagan goddess Al lah. Am I the only one who sees this? Is Inanna the creator of islam?

No. Islam was created to BLASPHEME Inanna.

This is why they name terrorist organizations in Her name, this is why Islam was based on destruction and total ruin of women worldwide [she is a patron for Women and has always been] and this is why they have stolen copiously from her religions in the region. Women are lower than cattle in Islam, thrown hot oil on and getting stoned for revealing their skin, and living lower than pigs.

ISIS was created as a name based on the Israeli Secret Intelligence Agency from where the founder of the terrorist organization emerged and was schooled into. The name was given for reasons of blasphemy. All that "ISIS" did was ruin temples, monuments and other cultural sites wherever it would pass from.

Inanna or Astarte has a central role in defamation and attacks by the enemy and Islam is one of these things.

The cultural theft is only normal, the people in the region were Pagan, and the jews who created the lie of Mohammed and Islam had to take elements from the environment and completely reverse their aim and meaning, both to blaspheme the Gods, and to impose this easier on the people that they enslaved.

INFESTER said:
The enemy curses the names pf the Gods in various ways, one of which is to create extreme negative association in the minds of gentiles. So duped gentiles start resenting, hating and fearing their own racial Gods.

They have done that for every of the "Goetic" Demons they list in their filthy kaballah grimoires but the most they did is on Lord Satan of course as their prime enemy and ruler of the Gods. Lady Inanna is one of the Gods they blasphemed the most as well in their disgusting reptilian shizoid hatred of women.

Obviously Lady Inanna as absolutely nothing to do with islam. You need to start doing some research including reading the JOS as a start. Isis (the egyptian alias of Lady Inanna) was a much venerated and loved pagan Goddess in the mediterratean even into roman times. After xtianity took over and savagely started attacking all the pagan heritage of gentiles, her cult was outlawed, her priesthood massacred, her temples closed or destroyed.

Islam is a death cult and a political program to genocide the white race and turn the whole earth into a giant gulag owner by the jews. It works in concert with xtianity, xtianity dealt the first massive blow by genociding all pagans, burning their libraries and razing their temples. And turned proud and strong pagan Europe into meek and pathetic christ-cucks. And then Islam is intended to deal the killing blow by genociding the white race is full. Christianity is the anvil (along with capitalism), while islam and communism are the hammers jews use. The jews don't care which is used as all these programs have the same end goal, of turning the planet into a communist plantation of microchipped soulless goyim in extreme poverty serving a few jewish masters living in extreme opulance.

But you still didn't answer the question that I asked concerning the 3 goddesses of islam. Icluding one named Al lah….clearly this book was created by "djinn" , I have researched everything on this websites and other JoS related websites for the past 6 years.... I'm not some noobie , I appreciate your answer but I already knew all that.. I'm trying to figure out more information on the 360 pagan deities worship in pre islam… and there relation to the koran..As if you have done as much research on this and if you have read the koran and the chapters dedicated to "djinn" aka Demons(pagan) like theres an entire chapter called "djinn" another chapter "power" and it claims that djinn (demons) are muslims…. Religion in pre-Islamic Arabia included indigenous animistic-polytheistic beliefs, as well as Christianity, Judaism, Mandaeism, and Iranian religions of Zoroastrianism, Mithraism, and Manichaeism. Arabian polytheism, the dominant form of religion in pre-Islamic Arabia, was based on veneration of deities and spirits. Worship was directed to various gods and goddesses, including Hubal and the goddesses al-Lāt, al-‘Uzzā, and Manāt, at local shrines and temples such as the Kaaba in Mecca. Deities were venerated and invoked through a variety of rituals, including pilgrimages and divination, as well as ritual sacrifice. Different theories have been proposed regarding the role of Allah in Meccan religion. Many of the physical descriptions of the pre-Islamic gods are traced to idols, especially near the Kaaba, which is said to have contained up to 360 of them. And I don't agree that OUR gods are just some peaceful loving angels...Admittedly on this website some of our gods are killers.. you cant deny that... I'm have no reason to fight what I know and try to force myself into beliving something I know is untrue. If you 'do the research' youll find out what I found out that islam is something different then a Christian program it is a Christianized pagan religion if you want I can prove that. They bow in the direction of theyre rock at the kabah where there still remains 4 idols within the rock of the goddesses Lat Al lah and manat , which by tha way are mentioned in the koran itself....that is just one of many many examples of idol worship and other pagan rituals and beliefs in the koran , such as the purification ritual they do (cleaning before prayer) which by the way is based based on the fact that one of the goddesses demands this as she represents one of many other things "purity" aka cleanliness... I am actually offended that you think your like some really smart person telling me you need to go read JoS website like you don't know me I don't need a teacher I have OUR Gods for that and I can almost gurantee I know a lot more about the occult then you , which is probably why you couldn't even answer my actualy question..

Ol argedco luciftias said:
INFESTER said:

HAIL SATAN !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday morning at 9am? They supposed to be at church then, so they're fucking up too. :lol:

They came again today but it was 2 different people...., I swear they must have did a mass prayer for me or something that is what my intuition tells me , then they sent another round , seriously though today I decided to talk to them a little bit , they are literally stupid they know nothing....And holy shit did you know the bible actually says that humans have no souls ,,? The word soul to the jews just means "living creature"
I told them how can you belive humans have no souls yet the bible also says that souls reside in Hell until judgement day???? kinda contradicts itself eh?

LadyOfWar666 said:
INFESTER said:
The enemy curses the names pf the Gods in various ways, one of which is to create extreme negative association in the minds of gentiles. So duped gentiles start resenting, hating and fearing their own racial Gods.

They have done that for every of the "Goetic" Demons they list in their filthy kaballah grimoires but the most they did is on Lord Satan of course as their prime enemy and ruler of the Gods. Lady Inanna is one of the Gods they blasphemed the most as well in their disgusting reptilian shizoid hatred of women.

Obviously Lady Inanna as absolutely nothing to do with islam. You need to start doing some research including reading the JOS as a start. Isis (the egyptian alias of Lady Inanna) was a much venerated and loved pagan Goddess in the mediterratean even into roman times. After xtianity took over and savagely started attacking all the pagan heritage of gentiles, her cult was outlawed, her priesthood massacred, her temples closed or destroyed.

Islam is a death cult and a political program to genocide the white race and turn the whole earth into a giant gulag owner by the jews. It works in concert with xtianity, xtianity dealt the first massive blow by genociding all pagans, burning their libraries and razing their temples. And turned proud and strong pagan Europe into meek and pathetic christ-cucks. And then Islam is intended to deal the killing blow by genociding the white race is full. Christianity is the anvil (along with capitalism), while islam and communism are the hammers jews use. The jews don't care which is used as all these programs have the same end goal, of turning the planet into a communist plantation of microchipped soulless goyim in extreme poverty serving a few jewish masters living in extreme opulance.

And P.S obviously you and I have had much different experience of our Gods... yes they can be nice but I wouldn't call it love ha ha ha.... I have an EXTREMELY CLOSE relationship with Satan and MANY DEMONS , and I can tell you that its a love hate relation ship , sometimes I hate them so much I wanna fucking kill them , and they understand that about me and
Im sure they feel the same way about me sometimes,,, that's how it is ,,, ying and yang....Sometimes the hate is the only thing that makes them comfortable..at least with me..everyones experience is different but that's mine..if your all fine and dandy with lovingkindness and and sparkles and rainbows then that's fine..But my GODS are fucking beasts straight up. WARRIORS!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
INFESTER said:

This is why they name terrorist organizations in Her name, this is why Islam was based on destruction and total ruin of women worldwide [she is a patron for Women and has always been] and this is why they have stolen copiously from her religions in the region. Women are lower than cattle in Islam, thrown hot oil on and getting stoned for revealing their skin, and living lower than pigs.

ISIS was created as a name based on the Israeli Secret Intelligence Agency from where the founder of the terrorist organization emerged and was schooled into. The name was given for reasons of blasphemy. All that "ISIS" did was ruin temples, monuments and other cultural sites wherever it would pass from.

Inanna or Astarte has a central role in defamation and attacks by the enemy and Islam is one of these things.

The cultural theft is only normal, the people in the region were Pagan, and the jews who created the lie of Mohammed and Islam had to take elements from the environment and completely reverse their aim and meaning, both to blaspheme the Gods, and to impose this easier on the people that they enslaved.

Thanks.This helps a little bit. The way these things are crafted is fucking beyond me. definition of fabricated. May Inanna the warrior annihilate jeruselum , and may satans wrath come down upon the heads of the middle east.

For everyones information I am not advocating islam or Christianity honestly they make me sick to my stomach..I am just extremely interested in all things pagan and occult and have been researching the 360 middle eastern deities lately and wanted to know why they were in the koran. I think I discovered the answer today , "muhamma" and his followers were being hunted for blaspheming the pagan gods so he merely mentiond them in one of the "suras" to make them think better of his monotheism so he aadded some pagan goddesses and probably told them that that's who he is worshipping and it worked they stopped the manhunt after that.

LadyOfWar666 said:
INFESTER said:

I meant no offence. I simply have anger issues and I admit that I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and I have no filter , its something im trying to work on and must gain control over if I am to be of good use to satan. Im sure you are very well versed in the occult and are competent in your practices. I do not know you personally so it was wrong of me to lash out on you when I was just trying to figure something out about the 360 arab pagan pantheon. Sorry ladyofwar666 I hope you can understand.

The Al-Lah is a perversion of a Pagan concept in regards to the hidden sun which is called AL.

Similarly as the enemy did in the Goetic filth Kabbalah, after they take over, they write lies about how all the Demons tremble under the "Christ" and other similar garbage. This is all lies and insults to the Demons. The same blasphemy is written in xianity where they say that "All Demons are subservient" to them or some stuff like this. This is all mere direct insults.

The 360 degrees is a Pagan concept related to the 360 year circle, which has to do with the days of the year, and also, this deals with the 360 rays of the Soul or in other words the human aura that envelops a person. This is also called the Solar Disk. The 360 names of the deities has to do with the Solar Wheel and each Demon was put there to be honored in one day of the year.

Mecca used to be a Shiva temple and a general Pagan temple that has been broken down many times and re-created over many times. The last recreation of it was based on Hebrew, Quranic Arabic [based on Hebrew], and other similar symbols, to give credence to Islam.

These practices are stolen and essentially put there so that Islam doesn't look entirely alien.

Xianity also paraded itself similarly in a grey area between "Paganism" in order to hijack and keep a low head until they could kill everyone, because in the beginning they could not.

You don't really possess the level of knowledge you think you do, just plenty of arrogance and hot air into your head. As you advance you will learn more. The mentality of thinking one knows everything when they do not only increases your ignorance. When and if you ever move past this, you'll get to know more. There is still confusion in what you write but with a warrior mentality and studying you'll get more answers.

INFESTER said:
But you still didn't answer the question that I asked concerning the 3 goddesses of islam. Icluding one named Al lah….clearly this book was created by "djinn" , I have researched everything on this websites and other JoS related websites for the past 6 years.... I'm not some noobie , I appreciate your answer but I already knew all that.. I'm trying to figure out more information on the 360 pagan deities worship in pre islam… and there relation to the koran..As if you have done as much research on this and if you have read the koran and the chapters dedicated to "djinn" aka Demons(pagan) like theres an entire chapter called "djinn" another chapter "power" and it claims that djinn (demons) are muslims…. Religion in pre-Islamic Arabia included indigenous animistic-polytheistic beliefs, as well as Christianity, Judaism, Mandaeism, and Iranian religions of Zoroastrianism, Mithraism, and Manichaeism. Arabian polytheism, the dominant form of religion in pre-Islamic Arabia, was based on veneration of deities and spirits. Worship was directed to various gods and goddesses, including Hubal and the goddesses al-Lāt, al-‘Uzzā, and Manāt, at local shrines and temples such as the Kaaba in Mecca. Deities were venerated and invoked through a variety of rituals, including pilgrimages and divination, as well as ritual sacrifice. Different theories have been proposed regarding the role of Allah in Meccan religion. Many of the physical descriptions of the pre-Islamic gods are traced to idols, especially near the Kaaba, which is said to have contained up to 360 of them. And I don't agree that OUR gods are just some peaceful loving angels...Admittedly on this website some of our gods are killers.. you cant deny that... I'm have no reason to fight what I know and try to force myself into beliving something I know is untrue. If you 'do the research' youll find out what I found out that islam is something different then a Christian program it is a Christianized pagan religion if you want I can prove that. They bow in the direction of theyre rock at the kabah where there still remains 4 idols within the rock of the goddesses Lat Al lah and manat , which by tha way are mentioned in the koran itself....that is just one of many many examples of idol worship and other pagan rituals and beliefs in the koran , such as the purification ritual they do (cleaning before prayer) which by the way is based based on the fact that one of the goddesses demands this as she represents one of many other things "purity" aka cleanliness... I am actually offended that you think your like some really smart person telling me you need to go read JoS website like you don't know me I don't need a teacher I have OUR Gods for that and I can almost gurantee I know a lot more about the occult then you , which is probably why you couldn't even answer my actualy question..

Jews did the same with xianity, in the beginning they lied that it was in many ways a "Pagan" religion. This helped them survive getting killed for a few years and then they built up power and they started going after everyone else.

It all follows the same pattern. Pagans would have cleansed them in no time for their blasphemies.

INFESTER said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
INFESTER said:

Thanks.This helps a little bit. The way these things are crafted is fucking beyond me. definition of fabricated. May Inanna the warrior annihilate jeruselum , and may satans wrath come down upon the heads of the middle east.

For everyones information I am not advocating islam or Christianity honestly they make me sick to my stomach..I am just extremely interested in all things pagan and occult and have been researching the 360 middle eastern deities lately and wanted to know why they were in the koran. I think I discovered the answer today , "muhamma" and his followers were being hunted for blaspheming the pagan gods so he merely mentiond them in one of the "suras" to make them think better of his monotheism so he aadded some pagan goddesses and probably told them that that's who he is worshipping and it worked they stopped the manhunt after that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Al-Lah is a perversion of a Pagan concept in regards to the hidden sun which is called AL.

Similarly as the enemy did in the Goetic filth Kabbalah, after they take over, they write lies about how all the Demons tremble under the "Christ" and other similar garbage. This is all lies and insults to the Demons. The same blasphemy is written in xianity where they say that "All Demons are subservient" to them or some stuff like this. This is all mere direct insults.

The 360 degrees is a Pagan concept related to the 360 year circle, which has to do with the days of the year, and also, this deals with the 360 rays of the Soul or in other words the human aura that envelops a person. This is also called the Solar Disk. The 360 names of the deities has to do with the Solar Wheel and each Demon was put there to be honored in one day of the year.

Mecca used to be a Shiva temple and a general Pagan temple that has been broken down many times and re-created over many times. The last recreation of it was based on Hebrew, Quranic Arabic [based on Hebrew], and other similar symbols, to give credence to Islam.

These practices are stolen and essentially put there so that Islam doesn't look entirely alien.

Xianity also paraded itself similarly in a grey area between "Paganism" in order to hijack and keep a low head until they could kill everyone, because in the beginning they could not.

You don't really possess the level of knowledge you think you do, just plenty of arrogance and hot air into your head. As you advance you will learn more. The mentality of thinking one knows everything when they do not only increases your ignorance. When and if you ever move past this, you'll get to know more. There is still confusion in what you write but with a warrior mentality and studying you'll get more answers.

INFESTER said:

Indeed , Honestly I'm going through some hard times , uncertainty , its hard to trust or know who to trust , but even though I don't know the absolute truth about everything , (which I apologize to any who I may have offended with my assumptions) I do know that our gods are good , Satan helps me , and the mere presence of demons is very comforting , on contrary to angels which cause me sever anxiety.
I should have taken the advice from Ladyofwar666 and when confusion or uncertainty hits study up on the websites and information provided. I do appreciate all the help from everybody on here as I need it. The schemes of our enemies both human/non-human sometimes still get to me , they can just be really relentless sometimes and catch me with my guard down. I have a lot of work to do but I am doing very well in my mediations , Almost entering the intermediate stage , probably 6months-1 year until that point. Wish me luck. Its always good to know Satan/The Gods are there for me helping behind the scenes even when it doesn't seem like it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

INFESTER said:

Indeed thank you calling it like it is. I am aware of my faults and trying to work through this stage. I don't really know whats going on lately. I am embarrassed of the words I directed at Ladyofwar666 and take them all back as she was right and I was clearly in the wrong.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back