Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Yule Season (Xmas, etc)

I post this every year for new people:

YES, WE CELEBRATE THE YULE SEASON! Xmas and related ARE NOT Christian holidays! Like everything else of Christianity, these holidays were stolen from our ancient Pagan religions and corrupted to conform to the Nazarene agenda.

The Yule Season
The Yule season is a season of enjoyment, indulgence and feasting.

Cooking, Baking, Gift giving, Decorating, Building snowmen and winter sports in places where there is snow.
Tree decorating, blue lights in honor of Lucifer, Partying, Santa Claus for the kids, Shopping and more.

The Nazarene as you can see has no place in the Yule season. December 25th is actually the Persian deity Mithra's birthday, for one. The Yule was stolen from the Pagans and incorporated into the Christian religion as Xmas. Pagan peoples were celebrating the Yule long before the false program of Christianity forced itself onto the scene. We need to take back our holiday!!

Celebrate and Indulge!!
HAIL SATAN!!

Because the Christian Church could not murder everyone, the original Pagan holidays were taken and Christianized in attempts to convert as many as possible to their program.

The truth behind all of these special dates is that the planets and astral world are aligned a certain way that greatly enhances certain workings, giving them extra power that would not be possible if they were started during other times. Covens of old met regularly during the full moon cycles and during the special dates listed below, as the planetary and astral energies were very powerful at these times of the year.

In order to systematically and forcibly remove spiritual knowledge and power from our people, the Christian Church stole these holidays and replaced them with fictitious nonsense. There is a true and a false with nearly everything and one can see the glaring lie of Christianity in that everything in that foul program is and has been stolen from the original religions and replaced with imposter characters, places, and rites where nothing spiritual is left.

Another example is how fundamentalist Christians have been working to destroy the last Pagan/Satanic practices of the Yule Season and Winter Solstice, such as removing Santa Claus, the Yule tree, and other evidence that reveals the true origins of the Yule and replace them solely with the Nazarene and ilk.

For more information and research, type in "Jehovah's Witnesses" into any internet search engine such as google.com and add 'Pagan holidays.' The information about this is extensive and proves beyond any doubt that these holidays have NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY.

The fictitious Nazarene has nothing to do with Xmas. Xmas coincides with the Winter Solstice and the Yule season, the shortest day of the year. December 25th is the birth date of the Persian God Mithra, and the Roman Holiday of Saturnalias. The tree, the decorations, baking, gifts and celebrating have NOTHING to do with the Nazarene. These are carry-overs from original Pagan celebrations. The Yule tree is really symbolic of the human soul, with the trunk being representative of the spine, the branches, the 144,000 nadis [pathways of the vril/witchpower/chi], and the lights being symbolic of the nadis all lit up with Satan's Serpentine Energy. The star on top of the tree is representative of the risen Serpent of Satan.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOLIDAYS.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Baal-Berith.html

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan 

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:

YES, WE CELEBRATE THE YULE SEASON! Xmas and related ARE NOT Christian holidays! Like everything else of Christianity, these holidays were stolen from our ancient Pagan religions and corrupted to conform to the Nazarene agenda.

The Yule Season

Cooking, Baking, Gift giving, Decorating, Building snowmen and winter sports in places where there is snow.
Tree decorating, blue lights in honor of Lucifer, Partying, Santa Claus for the kids, Shopping and more.

The Nazarene as you can see has no place in the Yule season. December 25th is actually the Persian deity Mithra's birthday, for one. The Yule was stolen from the Pagans and incorporated into the Christian religion as Xmas. Pagan peoples were celebrating the Yule long before the false program of Christianity forced itself onto the scene. We need to take back our holiday!!

Celebrate and Indulge!!
HAIL SATAN!!

Because the Christian Church could not murder everyone, the original Pagan holidays were taken and Christianized in attempts to convert as many as possible to their program.

The truth behind all of these special dates is that the planets and astral world are aligned a certain way that greatly enhances certain workings, giving them extra power that would not be possible if they were started during other times. Covens of old met regularly during the full moon cycles and during the special dates listed below, as the planetary and astral energies were very powerful at these times of the year.

In order to systematically and forcibly remove spiritual knowledge and power from our people, the Christian Church stole these holidays and replaced them with fictitious nonsense. There is a true and a false with nearly everything and one can see the glaring lie of Christianity in that everything in that foul program is and has been stolen from the original religions and replaced with imposter characters, places, and rites where nothing spiritual is left.

Another example is how fundamentalist Christians have been working to destroy the last Pagan/Satanic practices of the Yule Season and Winter Solstice, such as removing Santa Claus, the Yule tree, and other evidence that reveals the true origins of the Yule and replace them solely with the Nazarene and ilk.

For more information and research, type in "Jehovah's Witnesses" into any internet search engine such as google.com and add 'Pagan holidays.' The information about this is extensive and proves beyond any doubt that these holidays have NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY.

The fictitious Nazarene has nothing to do with Xmas. Xmas coincides with the Winter Solstice and the Yule season, the shortest day of the year. December 25th is the birth date of the Persian God Mithra, and the Roman Holiday of Saturnalias. The tree, the decorations, baking, gifts and celebrating have NOTHING to do with the Nazarene. These are carry-overs from original Pagan celebrations. The Yule tree is really symbolic of the human soul, with the trunk being representative of the spine, the branches, the 144,000 nadis [pathways of the vril/witchpower/chi], and the lights being symbolic of the nadis all lit up with Satan's Serpentine Energy. The star on top of the tree is representative of the risen Serpent of Satan.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Baal-Berith.html

It is the only holiday I truly enjoy (including Father's Day).

I know there is nothing xian in it, and there's nothing wrong with enjoying it. Enemy knew pagans will never give up holidays so they corrupted them instead.

The Yule relates to Capricorn which is the symbol of ENKI in Sumerian and was called the God Capricornus in Babylon and Pan to the Greeks this is the Goat Fish symbol of ENKI-Satan in Sumerian. Its also the start of the alchemical year it has to do with the light and dark poles of the year connecting as Yule is when we cross from the dark part of the year into the light part of the year. The astrological symbol of Capricorn is the curved female line and straight male line together the union of the soul.

It's always been my favorite time of year even though I grew up muslim and my parents encouraged me to hate it! Then when my son was born during Yule time, he just gave me an additional reason to celebrate! ❤️

i was about to ask about this holiday thanks for such a great information. Hail Satan and all Demons

The Yule Season

Celebrate and Indulge!!
HAIL SATAN!!

Now that I think about it, the biggest nadis, ida sushumna and pingala are like the biggest veins and arteries and the 144,000 smallest nadis are like the smallest veins and arteries that are all over the body and also the soul is similar. Materially we possess in our bodies many precious things like metals, minerals...and also astrally we possess in our souls very precious energies. Obviously, the dimensions, astral and material are connected and are part of each other. DNA fascinates me very much, creation. Nature sciences are real and eternal sciences. The Yule tree is a very important thing, immortality. Once I have my own private house, I will put these sacred trees on my garden.

I honestly look forward to Yule this year since I’ve been dedicated since March. It will definitely be something exciting and knowing the true origins makes me even more happy.

The lights on the Yule Tree can also represent the chakras. And the gifts placed under the tree are the rewards for doing spiritual work over the year.

Cartman1997 said:
I honestly look forward to Yule this year since I’ve been dedicated since March. It will definitely be something exciting and knowing the true origins makes me even more happy.

+Its Monday on 23rd ;)

Artanis said:
Cartman1997 said:

+Its Monday on 23rd ;)
Thank you! :D

Are we to do anything special for Satan on the 23rd or Yule Season this year? Full day of RTRs perhaps?

sesame said:
Are we to do anything special for Satan on the 23rd or Yule Season this year? Full day of RTRs perhaps?

That's my plan MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

sesame said:

If I remember correctly, there was something to honor his Day. Looking forward to celebrating it!

DezFranky said:
sesame said:

If I remember correctly, there was something to honor his Day. Looking forward to celebrating it!

Well, if there is, I'll be honoring and spamming RTRs all day then. The feeling is mutual. My Vril keeps flaring up every time I think about it.

Shittu Ur said:
DezFranky said:
sesame said:

Well, if there is, I'll be honoring and spamming RTRs all day then. The feeling is mutual. My Vril keeps flaring up every time I think about it.

Did you make that avatar picture? It's so cute and hilarious!
Good tidings to you too, Energies have been good to me!

The Yule Season

Celebrate and Indulge!!
HAIL SATAN!!

Oh yes , let the feasting and indulgence begin , thank you for reminding me , i have always fully enjoyed this season I never really knew why until i became a dedicated Satanist(probably the best decision of my life was signing my soul over to Lucifer in blood) , Christianity is a miserable anti life/anti joy entity that just wants every living thing to suffer in agony forever ,, Lucifer is the true bringer of tidings of comfort and joy , that's not saying that he isn't a bad ass capable of just as much destruction as the false deities , I just want to make it clear that just because the Nazarene false gods hate humans or whatever doesn't make them bad to the bone in any way. The Demons of HEll (and Lucifer) are the baddest gods ever and will give our enemies the iron fist of blazing fury!
anyways..I honestly wish you all the most joyous and happy holiday yule season ever , full of Pleasure Pleasure Pleasure and Joy Joy Joy! I hope it is simply Orgasmic for you all! Me , I'll most likely gain 20 pounds in 2 months as with every year
HAIL LUCIFER FOR EVER! :twisted: :D :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted:

DezFranky said:
Shittu Ur said:
DezFranky said:

Did you make that avatar picture? It's so cute and hilarious!
Good tidings to you too, Energies have been good to me!

Nah, it's actually a graphic from one of my Tshirts, forget where I ordered it from...but right back at ya, there!

I actually Celebrated Yule at the 21th of December. I am German with Nordic Ancestors, and I'm Proud of it. My Mother tried to teach me the ways of Christianity but luckily failed. :lol:

RayAkuma said:
I actually Celebrated Yule at the 21th of December. I am German with Nordic Ancestors, and I'm Proud of it. My Mother tried to teach me the ways of Christianity but luckily failed. :lol:
Your picture can be used by jews to curse you, stop posting it!

[/quote]
Your picture can be used by jews to curse you, stop posting it![/quote]
Well, the more you know. Didnt knew a Picture was enough. Anything you can do about it? Like some kind of counter curse?

Aquarius said:
RayAkuma said:

Even the username to an extent, but it's easier with a picture and even easier with birth data.

Your picture can be used by jews to curse you, stop posting it![/quote]
Well, the more you know. Didnt knew a Picture was enough. Anything you can do about it? Like some kind of counter curse?[/quote]
Have a strong aura of protection and mind.

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
RayAkuma said:

Even the username to an extent, but it's easier with a picture and even easier with birth data.

So even if my Username is made up? Because it is. It is not my real Name.

RayAkuma said:
Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:

But there's no need to panic. Some people change their username over time, to get a "clean". The highest contributors (especially if helpful), get the most heat. That's another reason why we clean ourselves and strengthen our auras of protection.

Stormblood said:
RayAkuma said:
Stormblood said:

But there's no need to panic. Some people change their username over time, to get a "clean". The highest contributors (especially if helpful), get the most heat. That's another reason why we clean ourselves and strengthen our auras of protection.
Anyone that does cleaning and protection, is dedicated and does the Final Rtr should not worry about any curses. Even the God's will protect you if you do your part. Of course if you are stupid and put your name and face here even if you know that you should not then the God's will probabily not care to protect you...but for anyone else you should not worry.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back