Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kikologist Sigmund Freud's Theft and Corruption of Nietzsche's Philosophy

Jake Carlson

Freud's Theft and Corruption of Nietzsche's Philosophy

Below my introductory commentary portion of this post here, is a Jewish "scholar/authority" on Nietzsche whose book shamelessly pries into Nietzsche's sex life which Nietzsche intentionally kept as ambiguous and private as possible. It is typical of the Jewish kikes to dwell on the private lives of their Gentile critics, opponents and Adversaries, hence, the endless scandals of innocent Gentiles who the Jews fantasized a perverse sex life about, and then destroyed their Gentile target's reputation, all from Jewish slander and rumors that were fed to the public out of Jewish spite against their Adversaries, or human Satans, so to speak.

Sigmund Freud STOLE from Nietzsche's ideas, but then corrupted them to conform to Judaism and so-called "godless" communism, while claiming Nietzsche's work as his own original creation. Whenever a person steals from other people's writings and ideas, then claims them as their own, and doesn't give the sources -- this kind of behavior is completely exclusive to the Jewish people who steal and then corrupt and discard the original meaning. However, there are Gentiles who paraphrase what they have read, but refuse to list their source(s) of inspiration, let alone citations. This means that any Gentile who mimics exclusively Jewish behavior, just as not providing titles and authors of their sources, either has zero credibility, nor originality of their own, and/or has something to hide.

ACCORDING TO THE JEWISH/HEBREW LANGUAGE, AS WELL AS THE TRADITIONAL JEWISH INTERPRETATION OF THE WORD "SATAN," WHICH MEANS ENEMY AND ADVERSARY IN HEBREW, ANY NON-JEW (GENTILE) WHO IN ANY WAY OPPOSES THE JEWISH PEOPLE IS CONSIDERED *A* "SATAN." YES, THAT MEANS THAT ANYONE WHO PARTICIPATES IN THE REVERSE TORAH RITUALS (RTRs) AND CRITICIZES ISRAEL, ZIONISM, DEFAMES, OR, LET ALONE, DESTROYS AND NEGATES ANY JEWISH PERSON(s) BY EXPOSING THEIR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND THEIR GENOCIDE PLOT AGAINST THE DYING WHITE ARYAN RACE OF SATAN'S HUMAN DESCENDANTS, IS, INDEED *A* HUMAN SATAN. HOWEVER, WHILE NO HUMAN NOR GOD/DEMON CAN BE HA-SATAN (THE OFFICIAL GOD OF THE GENTILES AND LORD OF THE EARTH, ENKI) WHO CREATED THE GENTILE PEOPLES, IS THE ULTIMATE ADVERSARY, ANTI-SEMITE, DEFAMER AND DESTROYER OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, WHETHER THEY PRACTICE JUDAISM OR NOT. FOR A JEW TO EVEN EXIST = JUDAISM, AS THEIR RACE IS THEIR RELIGION.

Through Satan, we as Gentile Satanists, can bring about the final and complete destruction and removal of the Jewish people and their influence that we will have laid waste to through black magick (not illegal activity or physical violence, but, rather, spiritual warfare that eventually materializes in physical reality) off of Ha-Satan's earth.

On an unconscious collective soul level, the Jewish people (imitation of human beings, created by the Reptilian ETs), through racial/blood memory, KNOW full goddamned well that there is absolutely no place in the Universe for them to exist or belong to, hence, the sadistic Jewish contempt and resentment of Satan's White Aryan human bloodline and our so-called "privileged" existence, and the rest of the Gentile races. The issue, however, is not, nor has it ever been,"White privilege," but it is, and always has been, Jewish privilege., hence the Jewish control of the media, the governments, the banks, entertainment, the news, medicine, mainstream religion, and basically everything that gives meaning to our lives, let alone, our physical and spiritual existence and survival. It is Ha-Satan's Will for the Gentiles to completely destroy ALL Jewish people and every last trace of Jewish influence over the Gentile peoples. It is perfectly legal to destroy the Jewish people through the powers of your mind and soul. Never get involved in any kind of physical violence or so-called "hate crimes." Satan doesn't want His people to have to serve prison sentences or worse.

On July 7th, 2007, Astaroth stated, "There is no such thing as 'blind hatred' towards the Jews." However, from what I have heard, so-called "Christian Anti-Semitism" isn't only worthless, but it doesn't even count as true Anti-Semitism, because ALL Christianity, no matter how "Anti-Jewish," and no matter how "Pagan," grows from the very same roots as Judaism, itself. Christianity is Judaism for Gentile consumption.

The text below is from a Jewish author who ADMITS that the Jewish psychopath, Sigmund Freud, was CAUGHT stealing from Nietzsche's philosophy. However, Nietzsche was an Aryan philosopher. Everything that is of the Gentiles that the Jewish people can get their hands on, the Jews always manipulate and falsify, after shamelessly stealing from it for their own nefarious, anti-human agenda.

Here are some excerpts from Zarathustra's Secret by Joachim Koeller, translated by Ronald Taylor, pages 209-211:

"[p. 209] Nietzsche was...aware of the distinction between the conscious and the unconscious, between the mask and the urge that the mask conceals. 'The decisive value of an act lies precisely in its non-intellectual quality -- all that can be seen and known about it only belongs to its surface.' He discovered, too, the power of repression, used by consciousness as a defense mechanism against the force of unconscious tendencies: 'Forgetfulness is no mere passive quality, the product of lassitude, but a positive power of holding back, of inhibiting, a guarantor of the preservation of spiritual order.' One can only understand the artist, the scientist and the priest if one has recognised what urges they have sublimated. Nietzsche even discovered the opposition raised against any kind of psychological investigation. 'Psychoanalysis', he wrote, 'has to struggle with unconscious resistances in the heart of the individual analyst.

Freud, who only began his work after Nietzsche had bade farewell to the world of sanity and reason, soon found that he had to overcome a certain unconscious resistance to Nietzsche. He had already come across his ideas as a student -- a fact he concealed -- and in the year of Nietzsche's death he wrote to his friend Wilhelm Fliess that he had acquired copies of the philosopher's [Nietzsche's] works, 'hoping to find in them the words for a number of things that I have been hitherto unable to express. But I have not opened it yet.' Several decades later, in an article on the history of the International Psychoanalytical Society, he explained that he had 'deliberately refrained from the pleasure of reading Nietzsche because I did not want to be hindered by my assessment of [p. 210] psychoanalytical impressions by any expectations from other quarters'. Freud reinterprets his repression as the conscious denial of pleasure. He was prepared, he said, to give up any claim to priority in cases where 'laborious psychoanalytical research can only serve to confirm the philosopher's intuitive insights' but at the same time he disparaged Nietzsche's casual and 'playful' approach, contrasting it with his own meticulous research, systematically and scientifically conducted.

Freud did not extend to others who had drawn on Nietzsche the same tolerance as he allowed himself. When he adopted the concept of the Id, which he had found in a footnote that Groddeck must have been following Nietzsche, in whose works he maintains the term is commonly found. Commonly? Hardly. It would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

It was not only the fear that someone else might steal his thunder that made Freud reluctant about the subject. For their meetings in April and October 1908 Freud's Wednesday Circle had chosen Nietzsche as their subject for discussion. ...

[Based on the rumors about and slander against Nietzsche being discussed by Freud's Wednesday Circle], Measured by the veneration in which Nietzsche was held at the time, this came close to blasphemy. So as not to bring down more 'Aryan' hatred on the heads of what were commonly branded the 'Jewish-dominated' Freudians, the subject was quickly brushed under the carpet. Biographers and interpreters maintained a stony silence.

One such was Joseph Paneth, a keen member of the Vienesse circle of Nietzsche admirers, in which Jews played a significant role. A natural scientist by training, Paneth made Nietzsche's acquaintance in Nice in December 1883, and the two men kept in touch with each other over the following year. The year after that, by which time Paneth had long returned to Vienna, Nietzsche referred to him as 'one of my greatest worshipers and admirers'. Paneth had offered to provide him with the latest news from Vienna -- background information about other devotees and similar items of gossip -- which he did with indefatigable zeal. At the same time he reported back to Vienna, hot from the press, what he knew about Nietzsche's activities. He became a lecturer in physiology at the University of Vienna and died of tuberculosis in [p. 211] 1890 at the age of thirty-four. Long after he had been forgotten, his name cropped up in a letter from Freud to the writer Arnold Zweig in 1934, in which he wrote: 'A friend of mine, Dr. Paneth, met Nietzsche in the Engadine and told me and told me a great deal about him.' Paneth, it appears, was at pains to arouse Freud's interest in Nietzsche, from whom he had hitherto kept his distance on account of the philosopher's 'aloofness and inaccessibility'.

Paneth appears in a negative light in Freud's Interpretation of Dreams, published in 1899, where Freud tells of a dream in which he 'slew [Paneth] with a single glance'. Paneth's widow took this as a slander on her late husband's name and would have nothing more to do with Freud. When another follower also withdrew his friendship and support, Freud could not help being reminded of Nietzsche. For in 1912 C.G. Jung surprised his former teacher by sending him a letter in which he declared a formal disagreement with Freud's methods, which led to Jung's break with [Freud's] the Psychoanalytical Society. 'I will leave Zarathustra to speak on my behalf', wrote Jung, who knew exactly where to find his master's Achilles heel. It is a poor compliment to a teacher if one remains nothing but his pupil for the rest of one's life.'

A similar case involving Nietzsche was that of Otto Rank, director of the Psychoanalytical Society's publishing house. In his book The Trauma of Birth, published in 1924, Rank not only rejected Freud's dogmas but also cast doubt on his exclusive right to be seen as the father of the new discipline. Nietzsche, said Rank, had already identified the phenomenon of sexual repression, had anticipated Freud's 'neurotic trauma' and given a 'psychological analysis of Socrates of unsurpassed clarity and perception.

Rank presented Freud on his seventieth birthday with a specially printed edition of Nietzsche's works, causing Freud to complain about the waste of gold used in the lettering. But this did not prevent Rank's eventual expulsion from the Society. 'It was' wrote Paul Roazen, author of a biography of the master, 'as though Rank wanted to say with his present: You accused me of taking ideas from you -- now just look what you took from Nietzsche.'

In December 1930 Arnold Zweig hailed the father of psychoanalysis as 'the man who completed Nietzsche'. Psychoanalysis has overturned all values', he wrote, clearly alluding to Nietzsche's 'revaluation of all values', and Freud has 'traced the concept of the Will to Power back to its origin'. Carried away by his discoveries of the bridges that link Freud to Nietzsche, Zweig encourages Freud to write about these little-known bridges. But Freud has long since burned them. Somewhat tetchily he also requests Zweig not to publish anything on the subject 'until I am no longer alive'". pages 209-211

The degenerate, decadent Jew, Sigmund Freud's entire Jewish philosophy was centered around sexualizing EVERYTHING, as well as his kosher bullshit, anti-German theory that all forms of psychoses can be explained by sexual feelings that a male has towards his own mother.

THE JEWISH KIKES ARE NOT HUMAN, BUT ARE IMITATIONS AND ALIEN-BLOODED MOCKERIES OF HUMAN BEINGS (GENTILES).

High Priest Jake Carlson said:

THE JEWISH KIKES ARE NOT HUMAN, BUT ARE IMITATIONS AND ALIEN-BLOODED MOCKERIES OF HUMAN BEINGS (GENTILES).
The only way to destroy them perfectly and permanently is astrally. Everything is created and destroyed first in the astral. The material depends on the astral. The Astral does not depend on the material. Material depends on the astral, that is, on energies, because all material is literally constructed of energy.

Shitty Fraud's whole idea is

1. He thought that all children want incest with their parents, and that this is one of the biggest forces of their personality. Him and his sister were having sex together for years. Torrah says things like this are okay, it's normal for his species.

2. The first shit you ever do as a baby decides your whole personality forever. This is what "anal retentive" means, it means a baby that didn't want to shit because it didn't want to give away a part of itself. Makes a lot of sense that the poo people would think like this, that every shit is part of their own self. I bet he stared at hundreds of babies' butts for hours at a time just waiting and hoping for something to happen, and watching how it effects their personality. He spent years "studying" this idea.

3. He also studied a lot about eating shit. Common thing for his species to do that. They wrote instructions into the torrah and bible about how to eat shit, they love that kind of thing.

And these 3 things are like the foundation of "modern psychology" they think of this guy like he's a god. He admitted that his entire goal was to fuck up the minds of the gentiles as bad as possible, and that is why the other rats promoted him up to god-like reputation and used him as the foundation of it all. Same as they did for that retarded plagiarizing communist rat Einstein.

High Priest Jake Carlson said:

ACCORDING TO THE JEWISH/HEBREW LANGUAGE, AS WELL AS THE TRADITIONAL JEWISH INTERPRETATION OF THE WORD "SATAN," WHICH MEANS ENEMY AND ADVERSARY IN HEBREW, ANY NON-JEW (GENTILE) WHO IN ANY WAY OPPOSES THE JEWISH PEOPLE IS CONSIDERED *A* "SATAN."

:D :D :D

I talked about this in a blizzard chat, and guess who said SATAN doesn't mean adversary in Hebrew? He has a masters or some scholar in Hebrew and openly denies that is what it means :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another beautiful Sermon, I'm realizing more and more that I need to read this shit myself to firmly believe that they are really against us, the HP cobra sermon on how the jew openly admits they subverted us from pagan gods to their gods to control us.

Is this simply an evolutionary part of our history? When we were worshipping pagan gods, we were untouched by filth and was a new experience we never came across. They possibly had infiltrated high positions and decieved and our ancestors never knew any better because WHO in their right minds on planet earth created by the gods would do such a thing? This alien menace is something we must grow stronger to fight against, I believe. I won't say it's a necessity, but it's a good wake up call to make us stronger, I believe. IT's just depressing how bad it has gotten that we're nearly 10 billion people on this planet w/ so much written history, yet no one wants to investigate it or dig down the rabbit hole. Why are the common people so afraid of the truth? We're children born of the gods, what happened to the curiosity, Our morale compasses, Clearly there is something wrong if people have to sacrifice their lives to simply just get by yet people accept it socially and not thinking any different, In fact it only serves to validate that what they're doing is of necessity and is quite normal in fact...

I'm not going to go on a rant how Satanist are the chosen ones, BUT we have been chosen to fight against the enemy here and now. Without this knowledge, we would have simply been another sheep. Everyday I have to tell myself/Program myself that what I have this knowledge, this wisdom is a gift/blessing that I may not have ever known and now I must utilize it to it's full potential. I could have been another person simply getting by, simply infighting with other races, blaming the world for the misfortune upon me, but now I know whom is the cause. Not just picking the lowest hanging fruit, I must go after what is causing the disease on this tree and cure it once and for all.

I make myself cringe a bit, because I can talk big, but I have my own shortcomings that I wish to obviously overcome here. I don't want bad things to cause me to escape to Satanism for a shortwhile then eventually move away from it, till something bad happens again. I want to firmly go after it once for all, so that I do not have to constantly worry about when more misfortune will befall me and act as the trigger to realize how much I need to do the RTRs, Cleanings, Yoga, Awakenings, Astrals, Talking w/ the gods finally after cleaning up the trash in my house, then shoot for the stars with the magnum opus so that I can keep my personality that I have come to adore, so that even in death I may permanently be myself. Typing this helps and appreciate anyone that read it and apologies if I'm not posting about this in the right place. I hold this in for so long and helps to talk to others about it

In universities, they make a big commotion about "evidence based" research, yet they still teach freud as if he's relevant in today's society or setting. Even textbooks these days criticize how freud's theories are mostly unfounded and flat out wrong. More and more studies come out and show that he is incorrect. But these things are ignored by professors.

DezFranky said:

I make myself cringe a bit, because I can talk big, but I have my own shortcomings that I wish to obviously overcome here.

Don't worry man. I do too. All of the fucking time.

In fact, I may seem over confident and even arrogant or full of myself at times with what I say in my posts, but that literally comes from the root of insecurity and trying to beat it into myself that I'm actually AM making ground, and most of all, that I DESERVE to and MUST elevate, that this amazing power is my birthright as a Gentile soul, and that I can, am, and will destroy every scale face, bobble head and hook nose that stands in my way. And that can be a little hard sometimes.

Make no mistake, I do, however, have this complete and total confidence in the gods and the rest of the SS family. Don't wanna get all ooshy gooshy wee wee gooey or anything, but these people saved my fucking life, or rather, showed me how to save my own life thus saving me from myself indirectly, for which I am eternally grateful. I really just mostly have this idea in my head that I don't deserve this incredible power I've discovered within myself with the help of the gods, whom themselves have told me this is a big part of it all, overcoming these insecurities and improving where we fall short. I'm also a bit concerned about squandering it all and failing everyone, though this lessens with each passing day.

We can do it, I'm sure of that, absolutely so. Just gotta keep chipping away, you know?
It's alright if you slip a bit here and there, everyone does at first. With learning any skill, really. I still have a few "Foot in Mouth" moments here and there and I've been at it for 7 or 8 fucking years now. Hold strong, keep that death grip. I know I ain't letting go any time soon, I've got my magnet suit on now, know what I mean? :lol: Get yours on!

Shittu Ur said:
DezFranky said:
Hold strong, keep that death grip. I know I ain't letting go any time soon, I've got my magnet suit on now, know what I mean? :lol: Get yours on!

If anything comes of it, at least we held onto it well! We'll be good at that at least :lol: :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back