Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Chinese spy spills secrets to expose Communist espionage

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
The level of information here is as important as were the revelations of Yuri Bezmenov in regards to the USSR.

It would be good that we don't skip this as we did with Yuri Bezmenov whose warnings we lived to see manifested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdR-I35Ladk

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The level of information here is as important as were the revelations of Yuri Bezmenov in regards to the USSR.

It would be good that we don't skip this as we did with Yuri Bezmenov whose warnings we lived to see manifested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdR-I35Ladk

Juicy info burger time :D

Goldmine. Sad part is that him or his family are going to end up dead and his kid will probably not have a normal future.

Regarding espionage I knew it'd be true that they'd infiltrate countries that are highly associated with the US and they put more effort on that. Like Canada, Mexico etc.. and it makes sense since they're practically their neighbors. The last time there was a decision of ending fluoridated tap water, it was withdrawn because some Chinese guy wouldn't comment.

Watched the whole thing. Was surprised that the fake news actually covered something accurate.

Every major university in america definitely has at least 1 communist spy in it. I went to a major state university where there were sooo many Chinese foreign students and they all kept to themselves and actually were notorious for cheating on tests. I wouldn't be surprised if many of them are now working for the tech companies that control our data. They also buy our politicians too. Just look at the loans to Joe Biden's son hunter with a billion dollar loan from a Chinese bank. They don't even try to hide it. The good news is that communism is such a foreign thing to the Chinese race that they suck so bad at executing it. They have all of the slave labor and control over their population yet their country's economic output is still a joke compared to the USA and most of the value from their assets is stolen property and concepts. Hong Kong is putting up a great fight. China aint got shit bring it on

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back