Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reminder of the importance of aura cleansing

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I think the importance of aura cleansing is not stressed enough, especially as it's importance is a lot higher than exclaimed in these times and will only become even more crucial down the road.

It should be the very first thing you do before you do anything else like foundation or protection. I've been at this for years and have discovered various methods and efficient means of cleaning my soul better and better the more I advance every day. Negative energy and negative energy buildup in your soul and chakras will do more than just have a negative impact on your physical and mental well-being. This is true for negative bindings and attachments from negative people in your life that cling to your soul or chakras as well (These appear often like grey, black or other coloured strands or energy 'links' that stick to a chakra or part of your soul).

These things also block and hinder the flow of energy in the lightbody, it severely hinders energy from being taken in and acts much like a sticky tar in this aspect where it's very difficult to flow energy through it or it may even completely or partially negate it preventing you from the full desired effects. You need to thoroughly cleanse your soul and you really need to focus on visualization when it comes to a thorough cleansing. The means of cleaning your soul and chakras is a lot more flexible than just the one 'engulf yourself in a golden aura' method. Different techniques can prove more effective for different people.

You can look into your soul and visualize a golden fire burning away the grey and dark energy, or completely push it out of your soul with force using a wall of white-gold energy, you can physically motion with your hands if this helps, completely separating the negativity out from your soul and disintegrating it into nothing. You can rip away and completely sever any clingy energy from your chakras, you can visualize a blue fire burning the negative and unwanted connecting strands from the affected chakra and making the link snap away and free itself from the chakra, retreating out of your soul and away from you, then clean the chakra with white-gold energy immediately afterwords and spin it as fast as you can. Do this for each of your chakras, even if they don't have any negative links or energies attached to them, just the visualization of removing any will ensure that the chakra is completely free from any negative clingy energy at all and is completely cleansed. Also make sure when you're doing these techniques and cleanings that you are visualizing it for the ENTIRE soul or the ENTIRE chakra, not just portions or parts of it at a time, do the whole.

There is a lot of ways to ensure you are thoroughly cleansed. For those of you who are sensitized enough to energy or advanced enough to feel it and visualize with an open third-eye, you can actually find where the negative energy is in your soul, what chakra is affected, which one needs work or to be freed from any blockages, etc. Just sit or stand quietly, doesn't matter, quiet your mind as in void meditation and just casually, don't focus too hard, just passively turn your attention inwards to your soul or each of your chakras. If the first or longstanding visual image that comes to you shows a dimmed chakra or even the negative energy itself or clingy strands or negative energy links, etc, then you know there's some work to be done.

Of course don't panic no matter how bad it may appear, you're not going to die and it's good to be aware of it as soon as possible. It's perfectly fixable and manageable in a single session in one day, though how long the session will take depends on how thorough of a cleaning you need. This is also something you should do consistently every day, at least twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed, as thorough as required and keep cleaning in each session until you feel fully free and cleaned of all negative energy. Just focus and visualize white-gold light actually burning away the energy, or pushing out, disintegrating it, whatever works for you, you can come up with something yourself so long as the ultimate result is that the negative energy is no longer in your soul and is completely destroyed or removed and sent away, and you are using white-gold energy in some way. Once fully cleaned and free of all the negativity, immediately build upon your aura of protection and make it as bright and powerful as you possibly can.

For me it helps to first visualize my soul engulfed in white-gold energy and then just adding different techniques on top of that during this to ensure that all that remains after the cleanings is clean, positive and powerful energy. Also you should be breathing in white-gold energy and building it up in your soul getting brighter and brighter as you go about cleaning to make sure all the negativity is overpowered and is unable to re-enter you or form again. Depending on how sensitive you are to energy and how advanced you are, as you start getting rid of more and more of the negative energy you may start getting an energy buzz and begin feeling overwhelmed with energy. This is because the energy in your soul is no longer being hindered and is now able to circulate through you more easily.

You will also notice as you remain consistent with the cleanings that it's more easier to feel your chakras when you focus on them and that it's more easier to spin and work with them. A lot of things with workings and energy will become much easier with a thoroughly cleaned soul. Things attach and build up in your soul every day from the people around you, the things you interact with, the environment around you, depression you may feel, negative emotions, etc and of course the enemy, so you need to clean every day. We live in a dirty world at the moment, don't just clean your physical body routinely, clean your spiritual body routinely as well, they reflect each other.

Heck when actually showering you can visualize the water as golden energy that's showering through your soul as well and pushing out the negative energy down and out from your soul like mud and disappearing down the drain, leaving your soul nice and clean with white-gold energy. Like I said it's flexible and you can definitely incorporate the SOWILO rune, the rune of the sun, in with your cleanings. Vibrate the rune and focus on it cleaning your soul for as long and as many times as needed.

If you struggle with visualization like imagining white-gold energy, you can use visual aids like looking up images that will help you picture the colour better. Like a bright golden wallpaper like these:

125207.jpg

Gold-Sun.jpg

or even if the sun is out at your window you can close your eyes and turn to face it and let the brightness through your eyelids help you visualize.

Always clean thoroughly first. Workings and meditations afterwords will be more powerful and affective AND you will feel more positive and free, as well as influence good positive things to happen to you.

I'm hoping this will help at least one person.

I really like your post it was very helpful especially the hint about the shower that works better for me :D

Looking at sunlight through my eyelids makes it reddish-orange. I have to visualize it to turn it golden white.

And, many times, no wonder how much I try, I cannot get rid of darkness. Sometimes I even look directly at Sun (with eyes closed, of course), and everything around me is almost black.

Here are some other white-gold and gold pictures to help -
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=95789#p95789

Raum, Surya, Visuddhi, Munka, Uruz, Thurisaz (Thaur is more powerful) can all help to clean/free the chakras and soul from blockages and negative energy. Tha Raum meditation can be used to clean/free the chakras and the Sun Square too can be used to clean the soul. Vibration is more powerful than just visualization. Make sure to use the right affirmation. It will take a couple of years (average) or a bit more to compleatily clean your soul but this will help you advance and then awake the Kundalini. Having a clean soul is a must for the Kundalini.

Larissa666 said:
Looking at sunlight through my eyelids makes it reddish-orange. I have to visualize it to turn it golden white.

And, many times, no wonder how much I try, I cannot get rid of darkness. Sometimes I even look directly at Sun (with eyes closed, of course), and everything around me is almost black.

Visualization and these kinds of things do come with practice, it's different for every individual and like void meditation is something that you can actually gain skill in and master the more you practice. People who daydream a lot for example may have an easier time with visualization. The point is you shouldn't have to focus too hard to the point of straining yourself in trying to visualize something, it should be relaxed and casual.

Something you can do if you want to devote in improving your visualization skills is to find an object, any object, it doesn't really matter if the object is something like a rock, a water bottle, a dresser, whatever, but I'd choose something small and simple to start with. Now look at this object, note all of it's details, it's features, any cracks in it, any reflections if it's metal, it's colour(s), just make a point of seeing everything you can about the object, take as much time as you need. Now close your eyes and try to hold and visualize the image of that object exactly as it looked when you had your eyes open in as much detail as you can. You can open your eyes as many times as you need to look at the object again to try and remember what it looks like.

You can do this 5 minutes every day but the more and the longer you devote to practicing this the better you'll be able to visualize the objects you choose and the less you'll need to open your eyes to look at them again in a short amount of time. You can switch between different objects for each session and should eventually in order to expand your skill. This will help you be able to visualize things better and in about a week or more depending on various factors you will find a great improvement in your ability to visualize things and it will be easier for you to have more control over your visualizations too.

Larissa666 said:

Right? sometimes being right under the sun makes it even difficult to visualise lol

Excellent reminder, Ghost. Very informative to boot.

The topic of aura cleansing has personally been stressed to me lately, as I've been encountering horrible physical manifestations of stress. Much of the time these occur when I go off routine and neglect any area of mindful self care. I can do all I can physically (drinking enough water, healthy intake of nutritious foods, required sleep, yoga...) But it amounts to fuckall if I neglect cleansing my aura, meditation in general, and focusing on positives instead of negatives. I've found that most ALL of the physical ailments I encounter are a result of a negative mind manifesting.

Sometimes I underestimate just how much influence my mind has over my reality. /)w(\

It's by far the most underrated meditation, do it for 30 minutes everyday and see how much better your life will get. I just keep visualizing it getting much more intense and effecting my surrounding area near me as well.

Cyn666 said:
Excellent reminder, Ghost. Very informative to boot.

The topic of aura cleansing has personally been stressed to me lately, as I've been encountering horrible physical manifestations of stress. Much of the time these occur when I go off routine and neglect any area of mindful self care. I can do all I can physically (drinking enough water, healthy intake of nutritious foods, required sleep, yoga...) But it amounts to fuckall if I neglect cleansing my aura, meditation in general, and focusing on positives instead of negatives. I've found that most ALL of the physical ailments I encounter are a result of a negative mind manifesting.

Sometimes I underestimate just how much influence my mind has over my reality. /)w(\

It is more important than most people think, it's not a straight sweep of a 60 second working, it needs to be thorough and you need to clean out everything, you shouldn't half-ass it. Even I didn't truly realize it's importance until I noticed the amazing results. Where when it used to take me 15 minutes to feel my energy and aura now it's instantaneous when I just focus a little bit on it. Getting rid of all that muck will clear the way for energy and the ability to control and use it better and more efficiently.

luis said:
Raum, Surya, Visuddhi, Munka, Uruz, Thurisaz (Thaur is more powerful) can all help to clean/free the chakras and soul from blockages and negative energy. Tha Raum meditation can be used to clean/free the chakras and the Sun Square too can be used to clean the soul. Vibration is more powerful than just visualization. Make sure to use the right affirmation. It will take a couple of years (average) or a bit more to compleatily clean your soul but this will help you advance and then awake the Kundalini. Having a clean soul is a must for the Kundalini.

This is true, vibration and runes should be incorporated somewhere in a cleansing and a lot. I personally use RAUM and SOWILO a lot together with my cleanings.

Shael said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
I like your new pic :)

And thank you, I've had the image for the longest time sitting in my folder but only recently, after experiencing something amazing with my soul, I decided it was.... fitting.

Larissa666 said:

Just to mention having your eyes closed doesn't mean that they are protected from the sun completely.You should avoid looking at the sun directly because it can cause multiple problems to them.
(that also goes for some very strong lumbs).

Interesting question but is there a time limit to how much negativity comes off the soul?

For example spending a few minutes cleaning and then wanting to clean longer will more come off or do we have to wait a bit for the negative energy to surface later on?

Also lately I've been doing 18 reps of surya(hissing version R.C. pt.2). And anyways is 18 vibrations cleaning as much or more due to vibration being stronger than visualization alone?

Am I doing okay? Sure it's not 216 but I really don't have the desire to tire myself out with high reps.

Also the affirmation I'm using is modified from lydia but is the affirmation good? (I am now physically, mentally, and spirituality safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong, healthy, motivated, balanced, and confident in a safe, healthy, constructive, and positive way for me)

Is that affirmation good or should I use a better one? If it's not that good anyone suggest a good one for the basic Surya(Solar) aura of protection, besides returning curses affirmation.

Gear88 said:
Interesting question but is there a time limit to how much negativity comes off the soul?

For example spending a few minutes cleaning and then wanting to clean longer will more come off or do we have to wait a bit for the negative energy to surface later on?

Also lately I've been doing 18 reps of surya(hissing version R.C. pt.2). And anyways is 18 vibrations cleaning as much or more due to vibration being stronger than visualization alone?

Am I doing okay? Sure it's not 216 but I really don't have the desire to tire myself out with high reps.

Also the affirmation I'm using is modified from lydia but is the affirmation good? (I am now physically, mentally, and spirituality safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong, healthy, motivated, balanced, and confident in a safe, healthy, constructive, and positive way for me)

Is that affirmation good or should I use a better one? If it's not that good anyone suggest a good one for the basic Surya(Solar) aura of protection, besides returning curses affirmation.

Personally I don't do a specified number of reps, my cleanings are much more complicated and vary a lot in the middle of the working depending on what I'm suddenly urged to do in order to clean further. I just keep going with visualization, focus, breathing in white-gold energy to keep myself 'fueled' and vibrating runes until I feel "satisfied" and feel completely clean as much as I can manage within a reasonable limit.

Because I have no designated number of reps or chosen time to stop me though, this can go on from 1 hour to 2 to 3 or 4, but the end result is powerful and I enjoy doing the work and that's why I can go to such lengths. I always make a point to be thorough with cleanings and such and I practice what I preach, but you certainly do NOT need to go to that extent and I strongly suggest you don't, especially if you're someone who already finds it difficult to go for say 30 or 10 minutes.

Yes there's a reasonable means of discipline to overcome things like lack of motivation to just 'do it' but REASONABLE is the key word here. You shouldn't go from doing 18 reps a day to forcing yourself to do like 300 a day, giving yourself that much strained stress is not good. Go at a pace you can be comfortable and consistent with and yet still be able to advance to a degree. When it comes to cleaning the soul you should at least be cleaning it a little bit more than the amount of negativity or bad energy and 'filth' builds on it in a day. That way even if you're only going that extra inch you're at least making progress in fully cleaning your soul.

The soul has lifetimes of things built up on it in the background, things you don't notice or realize, and doing a bit of tidying everyday only to be back to tidying the same mess and refusing to do that extra in addition and clearing out a bit of the junk in the attic isn't going to do you much progress in freeing your soul. The soul needs to be completely cleaned of ALL hang-ups and negativity and such on every level and aspect in order to free your soul, so no there is no time limit of how much negativity comes off the soul, not until you've cleaned out every square inch from the beginning of your soul's existence, that little extra cleaning every day can go a long way in time. And this can take many years depending on various factors so don't stress yourself about a deadline and suddenly start forcing yourself to go beyond your limits. So long as you do that little extra every day you will be making consistent progress towards it.

I can't tell you for certain just what is precisely going to work for you in regards to how many reps and how much time you need to spend with focus in cleaning your soul appropriately, because that's based on how you feel the energy and your soul itself. If after 18 reps you feel like you've cleaned a bit more of your soul than what you caught in that single day, then by all means stick with it. But if you don't then I would experiment with a few additional reps, doesn't need to be a lot, just needs to be enough to where you feel you did that little extra.

Also your affirmation is perfectly fine.

Another thing I forgot to mention in the original post, is the importance of physical cleanliness as well. The soul and physical body reflect one another, sometimes one more-so than the other depending on certain factors. You can clean your soul as many times as you want, but if you don't practice good physical hygiene such as showering/bathing regularly and brushing your teeth routinely, your soul is going to struggle to stay cleaned.

Muck, grime, stains and greasy oils, general filth gives off low vibrations and these can have a negative impact on the soul if you don't manage it. The low vibrations not only repel the positive energy you put into yourself but it can bring down your soul to those lower vibrations over time, and this isn't a good thing as it will start adding 'filthy' energy to your soul as well. These low vibrations with filth and uncleanliness also happens with things like clothes and your environment. Try not to wear the same sweaty shirt for a week, seriously. And this is also why whenever you raise your energies and clean your soul that a filthy and dirty room in your house can make you feel depressed or even repelled, so keep your living spaces clean too. Of course when you take in this information you can probably imagine what's happening to our planet what with litter and trash everywhere... it's not good.

I'm not telling you to suddenly fear dirt and have a panic attack every time you spill something on yourself, that's not going to do anything to you at all if you clean your soul regularly, I'm talking when you leave it to build up to the point where those low vibrations start to become overpowering. It takes a lot of filth to start having drastic affects, but that's no excuse to not shower and clean your sweaty armpits after a run... . And don't be stupid and do drastic shit like scrubbing yourself raw, you don't need to bleach everything either, warm water and a bit of gentle soap for everything is honestly all you'll need. Don't obsess over it, it's not something 'evil', just another daily thing to casually keep tabs on.

Hey btw guys, stones are excellent for aiding cleaning as well. Many different stones work for different things. Like black stones are great like black obsidian or black tourmaline. Then there’s stones like Citrine as well that is connected with the sun and there’s many many others. They work wonders.

When doing a white orb scan down my body(can't actually visualize this but can feel it) I saw for the first time wat I'm assuming was the crown Chakra. 1st time I've ever seen a Chakra aswell havnt again since. It was a huge mostly black vortex swirling to the left with a barely noticeable trace of extremely dark violet, not purple but not bright enough to call pink. It was moving like a wild tornadoe aswell not like a composed spining pyramid should look.

My question is to proceed cleaning when I see it again should I try and view the violet Color getting brighter or try and see white gold I can't actually visualize flood it all? I can still feel that, just not visualize it yet.

<o> said:
When doing a white orb scan down my body(can't actually visualize this but can feel it) I saw for the first time wat I'm assuming was the crown Chakra. 1st time I've ever seen a Chakra aswell havnt again since. It was a huge mostly black vortex swirling to the left with a barely noticeable trace of extremely dark violet, not purple but not bright enough to call pink. It was moving like a wild tornadoe aswell not like a composed spining pyramid should look.

My question is to proceed cleaning when I see it again should I try and view the violet Color getting brighter or try and see white gold I can't actually visualize flood it all? I can still feel that, just not visualize it yet.

White-gold.

Also don't worry yourself about perfections, just do the best you can however you can and it will still have an effect. Lots of things take practice which comes in time, don't get frustrated at not being able to do rocket science yet when you're still practicing the basics of mathematics.

Larissa666 said:

Am I only one who finds it easy to visualise white golden light in the dark at night time? :| It's difficult for me to do aura cleaning under sun.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back