Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What’s the point of existing and evolving forever?

Harry said:
So I’m was planning on how i’m going to advance in every way and become immortal in the shortest time possible.

But then i started thinking about what’s the point of having to deal with this rough and harsh world and universe forever. when i can just kill myself right now and die in the astral and i will never have to suffer in anyway anymore.

So what do you think?

This is the choice that you have. B) Complete death, no more spirit/soul/reincarnation etc. Do you have anything to gain from complete non-existence, given that you won't exist to enjoy your non-existence, or lack of suffering, if that's the case? No.

Or A) Life, and all that that requires: the acquisition of correct knowledge so as to undertake correct action, a million variations of pleasure, beauty, growth, good jokes, food, etc etc. It may be difficult at times, entire lives can be difficult (I've had such a life), but option B just ain't logical - gain nothing from it.

Physical suicide may be rational in some situations though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back