Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My opinion on homosexuals (and sexuality in general).

ArabKnight

I accept All typs of sexuality, this countain gays, lesbians, bi's and people who have weird fetishes like people who are oppsessed with *farts* or *stool*, again i am not against any type of sexuality as long as all parts involved are :-

1- adults and responsible.

2- there are no children or underage teens involved and mixed with adults in one orgy, underage teens could have sex but with teens close to thier age or it will be pedophilia litrellay and i hate pedophilia like i hated my pedophile female-teacher on preschool.

3- all parts involved are there by their own choice. (No one should be forced!)

4- and the most importent is that they don't do it infront of my face, they shouldn't promote it like the way protien bars are promoted lol.... I really hate the modren gay community lgbt or whatever its name, they are a the same hippie vegans who claim that you could get high by eating nothing alse than fruits and somking weed. (i call them the *diet communists*)

ArabKnight said:
Umm okay but nobody asked lol.

What purpose do you see in sharing this? You are not giving advice or anything, just posting your "opinion" here and nothing else. Are you trying to rile people up in another messy discussion about sexuality like we already had plenty before?

Well in nature and from a metaphysical point, there exists gays, lesbians, bi, etc. Just as there are different races, genders, there are different sexualities. All these variances give us different roles which are needed for a rounded and balanced society. Men and women have their roles whites, blacks, gays and heteros. It’s all natural and shouldn’t be suppressed. Like the gays going nuts these days, that’s bottled up stuff from years of suppression, of course it’s going to explode. Propaganda makes it worse.

Here in our community we understand the roles of the third sex and accept them as we accept any honest gentile. Third sex individuals have incredible opportunities for positive societal intervention. Not needing to bare the load of offspring and raising children, they have time to use their gifts to insert themselves powerfully in the world and create positive change. Theirs is a special role. This isn’t to say heteros can’t do magnificent things, btw. It’s complex. Right now especially, since our world isn’t in harmony with natural law.

Shael said:
ArabKnight said:

What purpose do you see in sharing this? You are not giving advice or anything, just posting your "opinion" here and nothing else. Are you trying to rile people up in another messy discussion about sexuality like we already had plenty before?

I like discussing things ;)

Eric13 said:
Well in nature and from a metaphysical point, there exists gays, lesbians, bi, etc. Just as there are different races, genders, there are different sexualities. All these variances give us different roles which are needed for a rounded and balanced society. Men and women have their roles whites, blacks, gays and heteros. It’s all natural and shouldn’t be suppressed. Like the gays going nuts these days, that’s bottled up stuff from years of suppression, of course it’s going to explode. Propaganda makes it worse.

Here in our community we understand the roles of the third sex and accept them as we accept any honest gentile. Third sex individuals have incredible opportunities for positive societal intervention. Not needing to bare the load of offspring and raising children, they have time to use their gifts to insert themselves powerfully in the world and create positive change. Theirs is a special role. This isn’t to say heteros can’t do magnificent things, btw. It’s complex. Right now especially, since our world isn’t in harmony with natural law.

Yeah i agree besides third sex people are way more peaceful compared to hetros.

Shael said:
ArabKnight said:
Unlike that other username which was trolling, this one doesn't get my blood pumping. In other words,

nobody asked
...and no-one cares.

Replying like this makes you lose! Yes, that's the point.

6 million times later
FancyMancy: blue and green in the face Don't feed the fecking troll (if you consider someone a troll, or if they actually are a troll)!
Anonymous: He isn't a troll; he's just yearnin' to be learnin'!
FancyMancy: 'K.

------------------

On the other hand, it can be discussion. Unless some users would prefer to pay the Clergy to stand up on a pulpit once or more per week, on point of what they want us to know, you know?!

Shael said:
ArabKnight said:

If you haven't noticed yet, all this guy does is post 5 new worthless topics every day. Usually just strange nonsense rambling that doesn't have any benefit for anyone. He just wants to clog up the forum with all of his shit as some kind of distraction. Make it harder to sort through and find all the topics that actually matter.

Maybe he doesn't know that this is what he's doing, and it's some kind of subconscious muslim reaction. Or maybe he's bored and no-one in real life wants to listen to him so he has to tell us instead. Or both mixed together.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Shael said:
ArabKnight said:

If you haven't noticed yet, all this guy does is post 5 new worthless topics every day. Usually just strange nonsense rambling that doesn't have any benefit for anyone. He just wants to clog up the forum with all of his shit as some kind of distraction. Make it harder to sort through and find all the topics that actually matter.

Maybe he doesn't know that this is what he's doing, and it's some kind of subconscious muslim reaction. Or maybe he's bored and no-one in real life wants to listen to him so he has to tell us instead. Or both mixed together.
He is obviously a troll. I told him that he writes a lot of bullshit and that he should shut up and he didn't answer or anything. Hp Hoodedcobra did quite the same. He didn't answer again. A person with real intentions would be emotionally upset, maybe angry. Or at least he should have answered that he understands and will eventually stop, but nothing. When something like that doesn't affect you at all it's obvious that you are a troll. I don't understand why he hasn't been banned.

I'm still trying to figure it out about this guy.I don't understand why he posted this. I got nothing of knowledge, just mumbo jumbo. Hey Olie post a topic that makes some sense. You're pretty good at wisecracking as well.

FancyMancy said:
Shael said:
ArabKnight said:
Unlike that other username which was trolling, this one doesn't get my blood pumping. In other words,

nobody asked
...and no-one cares.

6 million times later
FancyMancy: blue and green in the face Don't feed the fecking troll (if you consider someone a troll, or if they actually are a troll)!

------------------

On the other hand, it can be discussion. Unless some users would prefer to pay the Clergy to stand up on a pulpit once or more per week, on point of what they want us to know, you know?!

I know I shouldn't be saying this but I'll deal with it should anybody feel otherwise. Can we keep him just for entertainment!!?? It would make my day and probably some others. I think like a title on a ticket for a massive game. 'Featuring The Esoteric Dumbass Troll vs The Knowledgeable Super Spiritual Satanists'. Any ideas Fancy?

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Shael said:

nobody asked
...and no-one cares.

6 million times later

------------------

I know I shouldn't be saying this but I'll deal with it should anybody feel otherwise. Can we keep him just for entertainment!!?? It would make my day and probably some others. I think like a title on a ticket for a massive game. 'Featuring The Esoteric Dumbass Troll vs The Knowledgeable Super Spiritual Satanists'. Any ideas Fancy?
Lol. Err... to be honest, I haven't read a lot of his stuff. I suppose if ye petition the Clergy, they might vote to keep a town fool, village idiot, or jester around. They come and go - maybe it's the same individual or few individuals!

Eric13 said:

On the topic of sexual repression.. I've been thinking lately, and this is about as far as I've come.

Where I stand right now is that I believe far more people would be open engaging in homosexual/bisexual behavior if there were a different social climate. There are people afraid to be associated with anything non hetereo-sexual because there could be permanent social effects created in their lives as a result. This is not something that isn't well known, but I never put much thought into it before. I've noticed in some youtube videos I saw (that weren't actually themed about any of this but by chance the topic came up) people being stricken with panic when these ideas come up. I'm not sure if it's right or wrong or natural at all for me to feel that it's not wrong to love other human beings.

There's so much ugly stuff (and again, we all are familiar) associated with being gay or bisexual, or anything but a traditional straight person. I had a negative view on non-straight people for a long time because I had only met ultra-feminine, light-voiced, drag-queen type gays with snarky attitudes. They actually kind of still make me angry. I think some of them are acting very foolishly and cheating themselves and maybe it's an inner love for other people that causes me to get upset at/for them.

Women drive me crazy - I love everything about them. It's hard for me to understand how another man could feel differently.

On the topic of sexuality itself though, though slightly off topic, I want to say that I've arrived at a conclusion as of late that a lot of sexually deviant behavior is spiritually unhealthy. Masochistic/sadistic stuff, and though I should very specific I'm only going to broadly state "sadism/masochism." I think that anybody that gains satisfaction from being used up by another person in order to provide that person sexual enjoyment is unhealthy. A lot of these behaviors are toxic to pride and I think people are meant to love themselves and be proud. Maybe I've got it all wrong? Either way I wanted to talk about this. I had an exchange on another forum about it and got insulted for my point of view.

I didn't sit here for very long thinking this through to make sure I'm being 100% clear about what I'm saying, but if some response makes me aware that I wasn't concise enough about something I wont mind responding back and clarifying. Nobody is meant to be somebody else's object. I think every human being is capable of being independent and proud and that part our purpose in living is to be the greatest version of ourselves we can be. I don't think that ever involves things like being someone's "sex slave," getting tied up, whipped, called a whore, or any extreme, vulgar sexual act.

I don't regularly come into contact with any gay people. I think a lot of them don't want it to be publicly available information that they're gay. Of course there are plenty that don't care and are proud of it - good for them!

I've yet to actually meet a gay person that I really respected. I don't disrespect anyone for being gay but the personalities and lives of the gay people I've met were not really things I could respect and I do usually think it's all relative. Relative not to being gay, but whatever cluster of negative (to me) energy they developed through. But like I said I haven't really met that many gay people and I've never really gotten to know one on a personal level, like as a friend or frequent associate. I'm not extremely socially involved though. My last best friend told me he was bisexual and he was really the coolest, best friend I ever had. We had an ex girlfriend in common and this eventually caused problems when we both wanted her back.

I hope I'm not sounding too ignorant here because I don't mean any harm to anyone. I also hope I developed my ideas here well enough to not have mis-represented any of what I meant or offended anyone. I love people in general.. for the most part, but I hate evil people and in most cases don't feel much of an inclination to forgive them or try to change/save them. There are ugly forces in the world and my first priority is taking care of myself and managing my own journey through life.

I believe the post should be posted as he just wanted to converse, it's ok for people to vent and to express themselves. This is what we are here for.

I understand there wasn't a lot of meaning in the post, but maybe he was just venting out.

retrograde said:
Eric13 said:

I've yet to actually meet a gay person that I really respected. I don't disrespect anyone for being gay but the personalities and lives of the gay people I've met were not really things I could respect and I do usually think it's all relative. Relative not to being gay, but whatever cluster of negative (to me) energy they developed through. But like I said I haven't really met that many gay people and I've never really gotten to know one on a personal level, like as a friend or frequent associate. I'm not extremely socially involved though. My last best friend told me he was bisexual and he was really the coolest, best friend I ever had. We had an ex girlfriend in common and this eventually caused problems when we both wanted her back.

I hope I'm not sounding too ignorant here because I don't mean any harm to anyone. I also hope I developed my ideas here well enough to not have mis-represented any of what I meant or offended anyone. I love people in general.. for the most part, but I hate evil people and in most cases don't feel much of an inclination to forgive them or try to change/save them. There are ugly forces in the world and my first priority is taking care of myself and managing my own journey through life.

People earn our respect by stuff that they do, what type of person they are, and not in particular because of their sexual vocation.

You not respecting gay people over merely being gay, is normal when and if you find a respectable one, you'll respect them. The same goes for heterosexuals. Do you respect people you see just because they are heterosexuals? I think nobody does.

No need to apologize. Everyone is free to draw their own conclusions.

Countries like Japan show the natural state of sexuality in my opinion (or at least showed it before the westernization nonsense)

Japan has 1,000 cases of HIV... Russia has 1.5 million. That should speak for itself. Yet all the media does is fixate on 'bizarre' Japanese sexuality

FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

...and no-one cares.

6 million times later

------------------

Lol. Err... to be honest, I haven't read a lot of his stuff. I suppose if ye petition the Clergy, they might vote to keep a town fool, village idiot, or jester around. They come and go - maybe it's the same individual or few individuals!

Oh belay that. HP said he might be venting. Oh well. There will always be a troll to be roasted. I'll look forward to hearing those days.

Karnonnos said:
Countries like Japan show the natural state of sexuality in my opinion (or at least showed it before the westernization nonsense)

Japan has 1,000 cases of HIV... Russia has 1.5 million. That should speak for itself. Yet all the media does is fixate on 'bizarre' Japanese sexuality
Well Japan is a little island one of the smallest countries in the world, and Russia is so big it's basically it's own continent. So you gotta look at percentage of the population, not just the number.

Karnonnos said:

Well Japan is a little island one of the smallest countries in the world, and Russia is so big it's basically it's own continent. So you gotta look at percentage of the population, not just the number.
Right. Russia also faces an addiction epidemic, is less homogenous and is less isolated & closer to aids infested areas than Japan. Its standards of living and healthcare are also not as good.

Japan isn't representative of "proper sexuality". Its strange censorship laws and bizarre adult media is as much a symptom & cause of sexual dysfunction in japan as much as it is anywhere else.

Japanese birth rates are some of the lowest in the world. Doesn't seem reasonable to put japan on a pedestal and say that its sexual relations are where they should be.

Karnonnos said:

They have almost the same number.

Karnonnos said:

I would say Japan is of relatively decent size for an archipelago, but of more importance as you noted is percentage of the population.

Comparing the two, for its size, Japan has a high population density with almost 130 million people. Russia, meanwhile, has about 145 million. Its population density is quite lopsided with the vast majority of that 145 million being located west of the Ural Mountains, which help separate the European and Asian portions of Russia's territory. Either way, though, we definitely do see a higher percentage of HIV-infected persons in Russia than we do in Japan.

If what I read is accurate, then the reason given for this is actually disturbing and, quite frankly, infuriating. Russians associate HIV/AIDS with the United States and the West at large. Ergo, it's obviously a capitalist lie meant to weaken the great Russian people and should be given no consideration. This has resulted in an HIV epidemic because they consider the idea that HIV exists both laughable and anti-Russian.

WiseDragon said:
Shael said:

He is obviously a troll. I told him that he writes a lot of bullshit and that he should shut up and he didn't answer or anything. Hp Hoodedcobra did quite the same. He didn't answer again. A person with real intentions would be emotionally upset, maybe angry. Or at least he should have answered that he understands and will eventually stop, but nothing. When something like that doesn't affect you at all it's obvious that you are a troll. I don't understand why he hasn't been banned.

Obvious troll. Also hes ok with stool? Hes trying to tie homo sexuality and shit together. So if you accept one you accept them all. He is quite obviously trying to create confusion with every post he writes.

The problem for him is he isnt any good at it. Like the Final RTR has stripped their power. We are no longer bound and blind. Where a stupid jew could dance around in the dark. Now hes in broad daylight dancing around and everyone sees him.

Were all looking at each other like what the fuck is he doing.

curio said:
Karnonnos said:

Right. Russia also faces an addiction epidemic, is less homogenous and is less isolated & closer to aids infested areas than Japan. Its standards of living and healthcare are also not as good.

Japan isn't representative of "proper sexuality". Its strange censorship laws and bizarre adult media is as much a symptom & cause of sexual dysfunction in japan as much as it is anywhere else.

Japanese birth rates are some of the lowest in the world. Doesn't seem reasonable to put japan on a pedestal and say that its sexual relations are where they should be.

When I meant sexuality I meant in relation to the topic, like the idea of orientation, repression, bizarre projection and how it plays into STIs. I didn't really mean to say it is perfect or that any person can simply 'think Japanese', just that the model of sexuality as it existed traditionally is more natural. How things like this are traditionally not viewed as a hardcore tripartite system of heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, but rather a system where a man chooses to have a wife, or doesn't. Traditionally, this was a private choice and little else. Even though homosexuality is somewhat taboo due to Confucian expectations and the Westernizing moralizers, Japanese society is not riddled with the concept that anyone exhibiting or dabbling in homosexuality is the worst thing in existence destined to burn in hell, or some paragon of being pink haired, ultra speshul and oppressed. Magazines for men attracted to men and women interested in male-male eroticism have existed basically forever with little opposition. It is the only modern society with somewhat of a relation to Rome and Greece (or indeed, medieval pre-serfdom Russia, if accounts are to be believed) in this respect.

If there is a problem with sexual relations in Japan and how that plays into fertility rates I think this is primarily due to sexism and devaluing women in many areas (for example, how paltry maternity leave is) but also many of the expectations men must shoulder which are impossible when social mobility is thrown out the window, as well as huge amounts of population density. I do think the enemy pushed the battle of the sexes and incel thing in Japan before it existed anywhere else and that is a massive problem. But then, radical feminists on twitter kvetching about how the Japanese are all evil incel pedophiles is utterly ridiculous when in the same country as these freaks, kids are being raped a hundredfold more than in Japan every day, and their solution is 'open the borders and institute full communism'. Used panty machines might be gross to me, but it has to be put in perspective.

So I am not trying to pedestalize things or suggest that Russia with all its conditions can be like Japan but credit must be given where it is due. I'm just saying: xianity, islam and communism create an abhorrent model for sexuality and this has endless ramifications. Even China has 2 million cases of HIV/AIDS.

Aldrick Strickland said:
WiseDragon said:

Obvious troll. Also hes ok with stool? Hes trying to tie homo sexuality and shit together. So if you accept one you accept them all. He is quite obviously trying to create confusion with every post he writes.

The problem for him is he isnt any good at it. Like the Final RTR has stripped their power. We are no longer bound and blind. Where a stupid jew could dance around in the dark. Now hes in broad daylight dancing around and everyone sees him.

Were all looking at each other like what the fuck is he doing.
Do you suppose he has anal sex with a donkey by the kerbside?! Think about it if you don't realise what I mean!

Karnonnos said:
But then, radical feminists on twitter kvetching about how the Japanese are all evil incel pedophiles is utterly ridiculous when in the same country as these freaks, kids are being raped a hundredfold more than in Japan every day, and their solution is 'open the borders and institute full communism'. Used panty machines might be gross to me, but it has to be put in perspective.

So I am not trying to pedestalize things or suggest that Russia with all its conditions can be like Japan but credit must be given where it is due. I'm just saying: xianity, islam and communism create an abhorrent model for sexuality and this has endless ramifications. Even China has 2 million cases of HIV/AIDS.
Fair enough, but pedophilia is a disgusting disease regardless of whether the children are real or not. "Ephebophilia" is also right on the cusp.

But what I really want to bring up here is your use of language. You keep blaming "westerners/westernization" for Japan's problems. I don't think you realize what this word means. Like "racist", "west/ern" is used as a codeword for white people. Any degeneracies that affect Japan don't stem from white people but from our mutual enemies.

If this isn't the sense that you're using this term then you should either directly say what you mean or look for another way of expressing it that doesn't use loaded words that place the blame on the wrong people.

Enough with excessive sexual "freedom". This is repugnant. At least in this topic there are some sane people, unlike the other topic. Here is a quote from Maxine I've found on sexual freedoms that people conveniently neglect in order to justify their deviancies (stool, golden shower, extreme violence, and so on...)

Push what most regard as 'free sexuality' too far, as what the Jews are doing today [this is not TRUE sexual freedom, it is only dirtying and defiling sex] and with natural law, there will be a backlash, which is their ultimate goal. They control BOTH sides

She also explains why they are pushing this too far:
They are hoping for a backlash of their programs of Christianity and its stepping off point of communism. They make a relentless effort to push pornography and all sorts of other adult entertainment on underage children, using the media, and even in some cases in the schools, doing this all insidiously [little by little- two steps forward and one step back]. This is in an attempt to provoke a strong reaction against adult entertainment and sexual freedoms- sending everyone back to square one with Christian 'morals' and a backlash of Christian control. The same is being done with homosexuality, where it should be left alone. One's sex life is one's own personal, private business. The Jews keep pushing this to provoke a violent reaction.

The effect of sexual imbalance (it applies both to suppression and excessive disinhibition.
The sexual suppression creates an imbalance in the base and second chakras which bleeds over into the emotional level (chakra) this extends to the next chakra and from here, we have a further imbalance, creating fear and guilt, and other emotional and psychological disorders

All quotes are from:
page 69, sermon "Sexual Freedom", Joy of Satan 2010 Sermons, taken from Satan's Library website: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fd7ztfiqyrfp4lh/Joy%20of%20Satan%202010%20Sermons.pdf?dl=0

curio said:
Karnonnos said:
But then, radical feminists on twitter kvetching about how the Japanese are all evil incel pedophiles is utterly ridiculous when in the same country as these freaks, kids are being raped a hundredfold more than in Japan every day, and their solution is 'open the borders and institute full communism'. Used panty machines might be gross to me, but it has to be put in perspective.

Fair enough, but pedophilia is a disgusting disease regardless of whether the children are real or not. "Ephebophilia" is also right on the cusp.

But what I really want to bring up here is your use of language. You keep blaming "westerners/westernization" for Japan's problems. I don't think you realize what this word means. Like "racist", "west/ern" is used as a codeword for white people. Any degeneracies that affect Japan don't stem from white people but from our mutual enemies.

If this isn't the sense that you're using this term then you should either directly say what you mean or look for another way of expressing it that doesn't use loaded words that place the blame on the wrong people.

I understand what you are saying but given the reality that the west is and was hijacked and this goes without saying on JoS, I am not using it to refer to White people. Insulting myself would be idiotic. But to say Japan is 'xianized' is not strictly correct, since the church failed to take control of the country.

The westernization process also enabled Japan to become a world power, grapple with inventive technology, decrease childhood mortality rates and do great things, but the systematization of sexuality through bizarre ideas and the way it is fashioned into a psychological weapon is one of the downsides of the post-Meiji period that comes with the attached terms and conditions shilled by the enemy. 'Evolutionary psychology', Galtonianism, Freudianism, xian talmudic statements, sexual mores of USSR-style communism, now the reverse angle with advocating tumblr-style approaches to sexual minority representation and the inevitable native backlash, and all the other crap. Plenty of natives advocate these things, not foreigners. IMO Mishima and other people tried to reverse this, however haphazardly.

Stormblood said:
Enough with excessive sexual "freedom". This is repugnant. At least in this topic there are some sane people, unlike the other topic. Here is a quote from Maxine I've found on sexual freedoms that people conveniently neglect in order to justify their deviancies (stool, golden shower, extreme violence, and so on...)
What a hilarious irony in your statement.
You talk about people conveniently turning a blind eye to some statements, and twisting them to fit their point, while you are doing that exact same thing yourself.

I just read through the entire sermon you reference, and not once did Maxine say anything about specific sexual interests being "bad". You are just taking the semi-ambiguous statement of "Jews are pushing 'sexual freedom' too far" and trying to use it to justify your crusade here against all fetishes you personally disagree with.

May I remind you it was also Maxine who said that anything in the bedroom between two (or more) people is fine as long as both parties consent? This of course excludes cases where one or more parties involved are not of age or mental maturity to make decisions like this for themselves, such as minors.
The only valid thing you listed is the part of "extreme violence", which along with murder, is something I'd say goes too far. As for the stool argument, I personally wouldn't "persecute" anyone for it, though I am rather sure most sane people would never want anything to do with it anyways. The point here however is that, even with something as ridiculous as this, if both parties were to genuinely consent on it in maturity, it would not be anyone else's business.

This entire sexuality discussion is only breaking out here over and over again because of immaturity and close-mindedness on part of some members here. If this topic were brought up a few years from now among the same people, I guarantee you there would be significantly less fighting as both parties would have matured up more.

What "should" and "should not" be 'allowed' in terms of sexuality varies wildly based on each individual's perception. There is a lot of maturity required to actually look at this topic from an objective standpoint instead of just going "I think this is gross so anyone doing it is insane".

Let me just remind you and anyone else reading here, that Homosexuals also were regarded as "disgusting", "insane", and "unnatural" in the past. Why? Because some people listened to the Jews and accepted the corruption of their individual perceptions, to start believing Homosexuals would be evil and bad. Cobra wrote a reply on this to you, which you too seem to be "conveniently ignoring", just like you accused other people of doing. Let me put it here again as a reminder:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It's at the very least level a hypocrisy to see people of a sexual orientation considered by half the planet as a "valid reason" for execution, or imprisonment, in the whole moral books on how people should and should not conduct themselves sexually.

"How dare you be this!", while you are doing something that half the world believes demands of execution, should at least give someone some compassion and understanding over others. But observing how the Vatican acts with all of this, a well known...specific vocation institution... and how they were the ones to impose all these measures in the first place, is quite deserving of observation.

Understanding is advised in this area.
After the jewish corruption I mentioned earlier, followed brutal persecution of Homosexuals, and I guarantee you that some of these persecutors were genuinely thinking they're doing a good deed by "saving those who have fallen astray".
You are essentially doing this same thing right now, trying to hypocritically tell others what to not do in the bedroom, while your kind were in themselves being persecuted for these same "reasons" in the past.

Shael said:
Stormblood said:
But Stormblood is not persecuting anyone, and he's not advocating for anyone to be persecuted. He's basically just saying that nobody should be using someone else as a toilet, and nobody should be violent against anyone. And if it weren't the enemy saying it, I doubt anyone would ever be saying it's okay and good to force someone to eat shit, or to injure and hurt them. Injuring people, using people as a toilet, and pedophilia are all things that jewish psychologists like to frequently try to promote as being valid and healthy sexual fetishes, and saying you have to accept these things because somebody [with a rat face] wants to do these things so how dare you say it is bad. First of all, I seriously doubt that any gentile would ever agree to eat shit, but the poo people have it multiple places in the torrah and bible god instructing them to eat human shit. And jews wrote the torrah and bible, so they've had this shit eating fetish for a really long time now. But I 100% doubt that any gentile would want to do that anyway.

I'll copy a response I sent to someone else about a topic like this, and I'll censor their name out of it because they haven't been saying anymore bad things, so I won't act like I'm saying this to them again.

some one said:
I just read all your comments on this page, so now I understand what your point is, and I will talk about your point in a reasonable and respectful way, with no jokes and no exaggerations. There is a difference between sex and abuse. I agree with consensual sex, but I do not agree with abuse. Even if the victim of that abuse has been mentally conditioned into thinking that it's okay. And sometimes this abuse happens at the same time as sex, but that does not turn the two actions into one. You seem to just be lumping all these abusive actions into the vague category of "sex," then saying "Well all consensual sex is good, so it must be a good thing." I don't see it like that. I see sex and the abusive actions as being 2 seperate things, and I do not agree with the idea that abuse like that is okay. I'll put a quote from Stormblood that lists some of these abusive actions, (all of these that Stormblood listed, you have said that you think they are all perfectly acceptable and healthy), and then after that I'll add some more things to that list to make the point more clear. Things which some people try to promote as fetishes, but I consider as the most horrible abuse.

Stormblood said:
So according to you these are all healthy sexual expressions if they are consensual:

[GRAPHIC LANGUAGE ALERT IF THERE ARE MINORS READING]

- beating your sexual partner, making them bleed and giving them bruises.
- cutting them and making them bleed
- peeing on your sexual partner or allowing them to pee on you
- licking dirty boots with dry mud on them etc.
- use your partner as a footstool
- putting your partner on a leash and walking them around
- choking your partner
- putting your partner into a cage
- whipping them for not doing as you say
- having someone dress in priest robes and force crosses up your ass (this is the weirdest I've ever read)
- [insert any other violent or degrading behaviour]

Very interesting. I've seen that and much more advertised in fetish communities and treated as normal. If that's the case, I've nothing more to tell you. Especially as you're so much on the defensive.
-giving your partner injuries like cuts, scars, black eyes, pulling their hair, draining or drinking their blood, breaking bones, pouring boiling water on them, purposefully causing pain or injury in any way physically, mentally, or spiritually

-choking them until they are unconscious

-using them as a toilet, peeing on them or into them, shitting on them or having them eat pieces of shit

-being emotionally/spiritually damaging to them. Treating them like garbage, lowering their sense of self worth and power, conditioning them into the mentality of a worthless slave, taking away their power, financially trapping and isolating them, blocking them from contact with friends and family, turning people against them, getting them to have a negative view of themself, getting them to give up on life and be accepting of abuse, breaking down their lifeforce and turning them into a defenceless slave with no more will for it to stop, or anything else like these.

[Someone], it seems like you accept all these things. It seems like you just consider all these things to be just innocent sexual fetishes, and you just think "ALL sexual fetishes are acceptable and good, so you have to accept everything on this list, even if you don't personally agree with it."

I have an absolutely opposite opinion of all this than you have. I consider the things on this list to be absolute pure psychopathic evil. And just because these evil things happen to be done at the same time as sex, and within the context of sexual activity, does not mean that these pure evil psychopathic actions are acceptable or healthy. These abusive actions are not a sexual fetish, but some degenerates think that they are. They are evil and abusive actions, which sometimes happen along with sex. But these things on this list are not healthy, consensual, acceptable sex!

I disagree with abuse, I disagree with evil, I disagree with cruelty, and I think it is absolutely discusting and sickening for anyone to be trying to use Social-judeo/Marxist type psychological reasoning to try to convice anyone that these evil actions are to be accepted!

In the same way that a drunk person can not consent to sex even if they feel like they want it, nobody can consent to being abused. Because if they were to consent to abuse, that only means that they have already been abused for long enough time that they have given up all will to fight back. They have given up their self worth, and they do not have anymore lifeforce left to make them stand up against it. Or, even if they want the abuse to stop, they feel like they are trapped and there is no way out of it, so best to just go along with it. Because fighting against the abuse would just make the abuser mad and they would hurt them even worse. In some cases, someone has been abused for such a long time that they have convinced their mind to enjoy it. As a coping mechanism to deal with it, the pain is never going to end so make yourself enjoy it and it won't seem as bad. Some of this is from past life karma, and some of this is still developing.

These people need help! They should not be in these abusive situations! This abuse can not be thought of as acceptable or healthy, it must be hated as the absolute evil that it is! And the last thing these victims need is for some jackass like you to think that they deserve to be in their situation, or that it is okay in any form. That type of attitude is one of main the forces which has gotten them to accept all the abuse and not try to fight against it anymore. Because who could you tell? Who could you ask for help from? If they would only tell the victim "It's fine! It's not the ideal, but it is an acceptable form of relationship that happens sometimes. Besides, looks like you consent to it! It's happening, you have not stopped it, so obviously this is what you wanted anyway." This is the fear of being rejected that traps many of these people and causes them not to ask for help.

I think it's some kind of logical fallacy to say "You disagree with people abusing gay people for being gay, so you have to accept and promote Everything that anyone wants to do. Including all cruel, abusive, and disgusting things."

What if you disagree with abusing gay people because you just disagree with abuse in general and you think that nobody should be abusing anyone? Is shitting on someone's face not abusing them? Is injuring them and being violent to them not abusing them? Is using them as a toilet not abuse? How could someone who pretends to have morals and justice think that these things are acceptable actions? You are reasonable enough to understand that pedophilia is evil and disgusting and absolutely unacceptable because it's such an evil kind of abuse, so you do have a line that should never be crossed. But what about other evil abusive things? Should they be accepted? You already have a line, now think of other bad things that they are also outside of that line and shouldn't be done. And the main idea I wanted you to understand is that sometimes the victim of the abuse might be broken down and conditioned into thinking that they like it, but that doesn't make it okay. These people need help, and bad things like that shouldn't be happening to them, even if they are broken down and brainwashed enough to think it's good.

I think if you were being honest, you would see that this is exactly the point of that sermon from Maxine. People pushing and promoting extremist abusive disgusting behaviors, and saying that it is part of "sexual freedom" so you have to accept it. It doesn't matter that she did not list any specific actions as examples of this, because you can see it for yourself. Do you walk around all day with a little booklet of Maxine's quotes in your pocket, acting like a christian with a bible, and pull it out just to say "She didn't specifically say that (this thing) is bad, so you have to accept it no matter what!" ?

Shael said:
Stormblood said:

I'm not even going to bother reading everything you wrote, Shael. It's clear where you stand from how you went from opposing some things yourself to easily having your mind changed. I wonder who's influencing you with this. Oh, I know the whos in the answer. It was sarcasm. You can all SJW on someone else next but let's not forget something: I know that you're mad about something. If you weren't, you'd be handling this conversation in a different way. And that's all from me. I had to tell you this. Maxine's text is crystal clear. There's no need for me to add, comment or explain, nor for you to use ambiguous quotes from HP Hooded Cobra that could mean either thing.

You missed the point in me saying that both individuals are mentally mature and genuinely agree on it. If there are mental issues, like brainwashing or victimization, on either side, then it's a different story.

Shael said:
You missed the point in me saying that both individuals are mentally mature and genuinely agree on it. If there are mental issues, like brainwashing or victimization, on either side, then it's a different story.
If there weren't serious issues involved, they wouldn't be using people as a toilet or injuring them.....

Shael said:
If there weren't serious issues involved, they wouldn't be using people as a toilet or injuring them.....
It could be said that these people have serious mental illnesses which may or may not have been due to traumatic sexual experiences that lead them to this point.

Jack said:
Shael said:
It could be said that these people have serious mental illnesses which may or may not have been due to traumatic sexual experiences that lead them to this point.
And these experiences may have happened in past lives, so that explains why they could be like this if nothing happened to them this lifetime to cause it. Either way, these people need to deeply heal and remove all of these problems. Not just be told that these actions are okay and they should stay on that damaging path that's making them worse.

When someone keeps talking about respect I get suspicious... Because in many people's experience the only types of gay people, that straight people respect, are the gays who repress themselves to act more "straight." As if being feminine is the worst thing for a man to be. :roll:

Society has become super repressed, and as a backlash people go overboard to express themselves. Gays are fed ideology as to how to act, and this goes both ways. Yet gays still get the blame and hate for this, rather than the obvious culprit.

When people say "as long as they don't shove it in my face" are the ones who get offended when two men hold hands in public. Double standards and hypocrisy.

Also more hot takes and unpopular opinions. I already know I'm going to get chewed out for this.

A lot of LGBT pride parades are relatively tame. You only see those shocking things in the most liberal areas like in san franciso or something--and even many gay people don't like those. Yes, people still wear normal clothes. A lot of it involves public organizations to help gay people out and show support. Because many people are still being kicked out and abused for being gay. Even being killed.

Pride month is in June because that's to commemorate the stonewall riots. Gay clubs back then were the only places that LGBT can express themselves, or openly admit who they were. But were constantly raided by NY police due to anti-gay laws. The police were relentless in shutting these places down. Back then you could get arrested for holding hands, kissing, or even dancing with the same gender.

Imagine a world where you can't do something natural and basic like dance or hold hands with your significant other.

Drag queens aren't evil. They just want to perform and use makeup to transform to a character and dance around the stage. It's just stage performances dancing to music.

94n said:
Also more hot takes and unpopular opinions. I already know I'm going to get chewed out for this.

A lot of LGBT pride parades are relatively tame. You only see those shocking things in the most liberal areas like in san franciso or something--and even many gay people don't like those. Yes, people still wear normal clothes. A lot of it involves public organizations to help gay people out and show support. Because many people are still being kicked out and abused for being gay. Even being killed.

Pride month is in June because that's to commemorate the stonewall riots. Gay clubs back then were the only places that LGBT can express themselves, or openly admit who they were. But were constantly raided by NY police due to anti-gay laws. The police were relentless in shutting these places down. Back then you could get arrested for holding hands, kissing, or even dancing with the same gender.

Imagine a world where you can't do something natural and basic like dance or hold hands with your significant other.

Drag queens aren't evil. They just want to perform and use makeup to transform to a character and dance around the stage. It's just stage performances dancing to music.
I'm not disagreeing with your general overall idea here, but the situation of "stonewall riot" is not what gay people make it out to be. That bar was owned and operated by the mafia. The mafia allowed openly gay customers in there which not many other places did, but it was not raided because the customers were gay. It being raided had nothing to do with the customers being gay, and people who say that that's what it was about either don't know the truth, or they are purposefully telling a lie to try to fuel the "straight vs gay" conflict as communists and marxists love to try to divide people.

The bar was raided for being owned and operated by mafia criminals, and it was these criminals who the police were targeting and going in there to raid. But then some gay customers were drunk and didn't exactly know what was going on, and some started throwing glasses and bottles around, and turned it into a whole big thing. But the police didn't come there for them originally, and they weren't planning on doing anything to them until the fight started. This same story also applies to many other bars in that same time period which were also owned by the mafia, and also had gay customers. Many mafia bars and other businesses were frequently being busted and raided in that time. There were also mafia bars being busted that had straight customers, but they don't make a big deal out of that because they can't try to use it to fuel a marxist style division between people.

In that time period in a lot of those cities, anything that wasn't perfectly average regular was usually owned and run by the mafia because they see it as a chance to make money. And they also had a lot of regular businesses that more of the public would be customers of. It's all about money.

The exact same rat faced "people" who created and fueled all hatred and evil actions against gay people throughout history, are the exact same people who are now pretending to be on their side and trying to fuel a hatred and retaliation by lgbt against straight people. All they do is try to turn everyone against each other and create anarchy and disorder, so they can come in and install full communist imprisonment for everyone. And they make up little stories, exaggerations, and labelling fake motivations onto some real events to try to invent things to use as fuel to turn people against each other. They tell one story to one side to get them to hate the other, and at the same time tell another story to the other side to get them to hate the first. And it's all bullshit.

In my opinion the very simple reality of sexual liberation and morality is that anything done between consenting adults is acceptable so long as it doesn't result in a mixed child.

Even if people are destroying themselves with dangerous or extreme fetishes they should have the freedom to do so. By all means inform and warn people of the dangers and consequences they invite by acting out their most extreme sexual fantasies but it is both pointless and immoral to try to stop them.

You can't control what people do with their partners and you shouldn't try anyway. The reality of "freedom" is most people are not ready for it and destroy themselves when they have it, but this is as it should be, and how it always will be.

I also think the more extreme and strange fetishes are not really "natural" but people pick these up from porn and such, and then instantly regret trying them IRL in most cases I'd say. I've met two dudes who wanted to be pissed on until they tried it and then regretted it instantly, I don't know why but it seems this fetish is the trend nowadays.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back