Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

2nd American Civil war?

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
2nd American Civil war?

Recently I've seen more and more talk about the U.S. having another Civil War as we're hammering the enemy with Final RTRs, and I was wondering exactly how likely do you all think it will be that the U.S. has a Civil War?

And if so, what should be done to prepare.

So far I'm planning on getting supplies to last at least 30 days in a grid down situation, and going to get plenty of ammo too. But I personally don't see a full on societal collapse, more like a fracturing of the U.S. as being most likely.

Poweredbythesun said:
If we become a completely blue nation, meaning modern day communist democrats holding all the power, then I foresee a civil war taking place. The Gods have said their will be very tough times ahead, plague, famine, war. It's definitely not out of the question. I wouldn't advise to go out and join a militia to prepare for it though, just stay here and do the RTR and keep advancing yourself. The more RTR's we do, the sooner the Gods can return and help repair everything.

Malkom2 said:
Poweredbythesun said:
If we become a completely blue nation, meaning modern day communist democrats holding all the power, then I foresee a civil war taking place. The Gods have said their will be very tough times ahead, plague, famine, war. It's definitely not out of the question. I wouldn't advise to go out and join a militia to prepare for it though, just stay here and do the RTR and keep advancing yourself. The more RTR's we do, the sooner the Gods can return and help repair everything.
Yeah, don't prepare for disaster and chaos. Don't worry about it. Don't even think about it, just keep up the prayer and God..s will swoop down at the last minute, whisk you away from danger and make all the evil go away.

Hmm, sounds familiar. Now where have we heard that story before?

Poweredbythesun said:
2nd American Civil war?

Recently I've seen more and more talk about the U.S. having another Civil War as we're hammering the enemy with Final RTRs, and I was wondering exactly how likely do you all think it will be that the U.S. has a Civil War?

So far I'm planning on getting supplies to last at least 30 days in a grid down situation, and going to get plenty of ammo too. But I personally don't see a full on societal collapse, more like a fracturing of the U.S. as being most likely.

Stay away from cities or have a plan to relocate to a rural area on a moment's notice. Cities are meatgrinders in wars and you're dependent on the stability of society at large and organized groups to survive in them. Smaller rural towns are preferable since you will have a community of people that are more acclimated to the wild and less likely to turn on each other since the bonds are tighter than in cities, even without considering crisis, although it may be difficult to find youthful populations now. Can't live off the land in a concrete jungle.

Develop self sufficiency by growing and slaughtering/hunting/fishing your own food. Minimize your dependency on the system for meeting your survival needs. Keep local & tribal for things you're unable to handle for yourself whenever feasible.

Stock up on essentials that you can't source locally or on your own, like guns, tools, maintenance supplies, spare parts, ammo, medicine. Research and practice sourcing food and alternative treatments from the nature in your region. Make sure the gear, medicine & tools you pick make sense for your area. Vietcong performed so well partly because they were so well adapted to and knowledgeable of their climate, opponent and environment.

Connect with people who know how to handle crises and fend for them & theirs(eg. vets, woodsmen) but beware of larpers and posers that buy into marketing, have all the gadgets and none of the sense to use them properly, nor the will to stick out hard times. Find people that are serious about preparing to survive and defending the american constitution. Militias are hit or miss and some are (((radicalized))) but probably worth looking for a decent one. Maybe the oathkeepers. Or just shop for friends from topical groups. Find or build a tribe.

Don't buy into marketing gimmicks yourself and train sometimes. The more you practice and learn now the less you'll have to stop and think about what to do during critical moments. Make peace with the possibility of deprivation and fighting.

These are just general guidelines. Things may be different depending on your situation, objectives and available means. Training and having a tribe are the most important things bar none. Other than this the key is to minimize your dependence on the system and secure the capability to fulfill your needs by your own hands.

I don't expect much of a civil war. They have their MO dialed in and we're all frogs in the pot. When people realize what's going on it'll be too late to do anything(do online activism btw) or they'll be so brainwashed as to either not care or they'll actually want the US to become the USSR. I suggest reading the Turner diaries for an idea of how things could go.

Malkom2 said:
curio said:
Your misinterpretation of my post is not worthy of an actual response.

Dude.

Malkom2 said:
Poweredbythesun said:

Yes but in what ways are YOU preparing? We can not blindly rely on the Gods to fix our situation and help every SS make it out the other end, as with spiritual advancement your health and well being is almost entirely based on you.

As for the U.S. becoming a completely 'Blue' nation I do not see that happening. I can however see the top 30 major cities in the U.S. turning into war zones somewhat separate from Middle America. These people we're up against have little to no sense of reality, let alone sense of survival should the supply chain break.

curio said:
Poweredbythesun said:
2nd American Civil war?

Stay away from cities or have a plan to relocate to a rural area on a moment's notice. Cities are meatgrinders in wars and you're dependent on the stability of society at large and organized groups to survive in them. Smaller rural towns are preferable since you will have a community of people that are more acclimated to the wild and less likely to turn on each other since the bonds are tighter than in cities, even without considering crisis, although it may be difficult to find youthful populations now. Can't live off the land in a concrete jungle.

Develop self sufficiency by growing and slaughtering/hunting/fishing your own food. Minimize your dependency on the system for meeting your survival needs. Keep local & tribal for things you're unable to handle for yourself whenever feasible.

Stock up on essentials that you can't source locally or on your own, like guns, tools, maintenance supplies, spare parts, ammo, medicine. Research and practice sourcing food and alternative treatments from the nature in your region. Make sure the gear, medicine & tools you pick make sense for your area. Vietcong performed so well partly because they were so well adapted to and knowledgeable of their climate, opponent and environment.

Connect with people who know how to handle crises and fend for them & theirs(eg. vets, woodsmen) but beware of larpers and posers that buy into marketing, have all the gadgets and none of the sense to use them properly, nor the will to stick out hard times. Find people that are serious about preparing to survive and defending the american constitution. Militias are hit or miss and some are (((radicalized))) but probably worth looking for a decent one. Maybe the oathkeepers. Or just shop for friends from topical groups. Find or build a tribe.

Don't buy into marketing gimmicks yourself and train sometimes. The more you practice and learn now the less you'll have to stop and think about what to do during critical moments. Make peace with the possibility of deprivation and fighting.

These are just general guidelines. Things may be different depending on your situation, objectives and available means. Training and having a tribe are the most important things bar none. Other than this the key is to minimize your dependence on the system and secure the capability to fulfill your needs by your own hands.

I don't expect much of a civil war. They have their MO dialed in and we're all frogs in the pot. When people realize what's going on it'll be too late to do anything(do online activism btw) or they'll be so brainwashed as to either not care or they'll actually want the US to become the USSR. I suggest reading the Turner diaries for an idea of how things could go.

Thanks :) I'm already in a good spot though, and within the next year I'll (hopefully) have enough food, water, and supplies to last months 'off grid'. But as I've already said, I'm expecting a gradual degredation of society and not the sudden collapse every one else is so hellbent on preparing for.

This post is about preparing for the hardships (potentially) to come, not apocalypse style survival Hollywood so fetishizes. My apologies for not being clear nor saying that blatantly :/

Poweredbythesun said:
I didn't say to not prepare, I simply said to not join a militia, as this is a common want of many right wing peoples today. Same reason as a Satanist it wouldn't be wise to join a political party with similar beliefs as your own.

The Jews their banks and communist agents started the last American civil war and they are attempting to start another one.

Malkom2 said:
Poweredbythesun said:
I didn't say to not prepare, I simply said to not join a militia, as this is a common want of many right wing peoples today. Same reason as a Satanist it wouldn't be wise to join a political party with similar beliefs as your own.
To be fair, I did misread your first post. Remember, mercury Rx.

Still, there are some people do think that the gods will handle everything and it'll all be fine. It won't if we don't do our part.

Poweredbythesun said:
Thanks :) I'm already in a good spot though, and within the next year I'll (hopefully) have enough food, water, and supplies to last months 'off grid'. But as I've already said, I'm expecting a gradual degredation of society and not the sudden collapse every one else is so hellbent on preparing for.

This post is about preparing for the hardships (potentially) to come, not apocalypse style survival Hollywood so fetishizes. My apologies for not being clear nor saying that blatantly :/
I agree, I think it's made to look like a joke by all the memes and theatrics. It can make it harder to take it too seriously. But civil war or racewar is a real possibility and something to be thinking about given the astrological events coming up for the US(Pluto return), which seem to have coincided with the fall of empires in the past, along with the flaring tensions and attempts out of panic by the enemy to instigate unrest and push people toward a bolshevik revolution.

https://alfin2100.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-life-span-of-empires-250-years.html

https://astrologic.info/usa-empire/

I'm not a "prepper" nor do I mean to advocate that people become one as they seem a bit out there, I just want to say that the traditional method of preparing for disaster only goes so far. With something as protracted and chaotic as a war, one can't just live out of their pantry and expect things to blow over in a couple weeks, and it's about more than just food/water. Better to be able to sustain yourself indefinitely in any place than for a short arbitrary timeframe in 1 place. It's good that you're taking precautions though.

Now, I don't think it'll be as sudden and dramatic as some people make it out to be but it's better to be on the safe side. Slow erosions can precede a collapse. Things will change eventually either way, better to wean yourself off of the system while you can so you don't get dragged down with the rest of society when things reach their climax. But that's just my view.

Malkom2 said:
Poweredbythesun said:

Fair enough. Especially considering the ATF and Feds have agents sprinkled about in most Militias or just outright honeypots.

I personally would love to join the Military outright, but that may be an even worse idea XD Especially considering the lack of free time to do spiritual advancement or Final RTR. I know we will have a standing professional army in the SS future though, so that's a nice thought :)

SHTF or some civil war blows out and some people think that as Spiritual Satanist the best thing to do is stay away from densely populated areas. Its time then to live out small in regards to numbers and live out any and all bad times in complete and total or some seclusion. This seclusion may be totally false. With more people, more things for the betterment of all could be and get done. As far supplies and when things hit the fan so to speak, you have to really think... how are you going to carry and keep some of your belongings? Lets be realistic, who is not going to be or get tired from having to carry hundred of pounds of ammo, food, water, ect. You then are going to protect what, house or apt rented or own from who and from how many. Barricading yourself in this case just leave you open for many to plot or go about whatever. Not to mention the enemy spies who try to ease into the lives of us and others as the parasites they are and the question is how you are going to deal or handle that then.

As far as civil war is concerned, fear mongering is a tool of the enemy. Thinking positively begets good results while the ladder begets the worse. This fear mongering and attachment of the doom and gloom leads to exactly that. And as people with stronger minds and souls, tying in the jewish wet dreams helps bring them about. Doing minor and major workings affects yourself and the things and people around you in numerous ways. This includes doing something for thing 'A' in which 'B' and 'C' happens for your and others benefit. But being the civil war or some armageddon scenario its time to imagine people running around losing their brains in some burned down populated area where its one against the world or against an entire army of jews..

Its a lot of time wasted focusing and giving in to jewish wet dreams. Not to mention teens still living with their parents. What are they going to do. Time to "pray" to Satan and the Gods of Hell then for protection and looking completely hopeless with no plan. Then what plan could there possibly be in fucktard scenarios as this. Jews being as they are are definitely going to try to get the upper hand in these. And as fare as Militias are concerned, what organization small to large is not under control or infiltrated with kikes. The army is jewed of course, and the "law enforcement" is the same. So then its time to watch the videos on youtube picturing police breakins and fearing the terror known as the New World Order.

There will be no 2nd civil war. It's been talked about before. The Democrats are in the cities. The Republicans are in the country. The Democrats don't stand a chance. It would just be bad for everyone and simply won't happen...

TopoftheAbyss said:
HauptSturm said:
The Democrats don't stand a chance.
Now I want it to happen.

Hahahahahahaha XD

On a serious note though. I'm not sure exactly how this will all pan out, but it all seems to be getting better every day. I can only imagine what the World will look like in the next few years, but we've not only been making substantial progress in the way of exposing the Jews. But in a matter of months or less we'll also be directly attacking the Astral Grid around Earth, and I see A LOT of people not only waking up, but possibly joining us as this is all happening :)

I'm hopeful, I just don't know what to expect yet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back