Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

US Census Data - 41 counties have flipped to majority of Black and Hispanic residents since 2000

Jack

41 Counties Have Flipped to Majority Black and Hispanic Since 2000, Census Data Reveals
census-5.jpg

The United States saw the number of counties that are majority Hispanic or black residents rise from 110 to 151 between 2000 and 2018, according to a new study of Census data.

The analysis released this week by the Pew Research Center identifies the 41 counties, the majority of which are found in the South and Southwest of the US.

Indigenous people also made up majorities in some of counties in the same southern areas, concludes the analysis. The report finds that non-Hispanic white Americans account for 60 percent of the US population.

Of the 41 counties, clusters appear in border states, including five in New Mexico nine in California, and 12 in Texas.
census-1.jpg

The counties represent just 5 percent of the total 3,142 counties in the US, and about half of the 293 majority non-white counties, a figure that includes counties where multiple racial and ethnic groups are combined to make a majority, Pew says.

The analysis includes only counties with a minimum population of 10,000 in 2018. The counties represent 77 percent of all US counties and and 99 per cent of the US population, according to Pew.

The number of Hispanic counties increased from 34 to 69 from 2000 to 2018, mostly in the South and West. The Hispanic population grew in all but four of the 69 counties, during the years studied by Pew, and those that experienced declines only saw small decreases.

No county that was majority Hispanic in 2000 fell below 50 percent.

census-4.jpg

Pew reports the trends are in line with the growth of the US Hispanic population, which reached a record 59.9 million in 2018, up 1.2 million over the previous year and up from 47.8 million in 2008, according to US Census Bureau population estimates.

Despite the increase, growth in the Hispanic population over the past decade had slowed due to a decline in Hispanic women who had given birth and decreases in immigration, another Pew analysis reports.

Until then, the Latino community had been growing at a faster rate because of high birth rates and immigration from Latin America, Pew says.

While the US black population has remained relatively unchanged over the last 20 years, Pew found that the number of majority black counties grew from 65 to 72 between 2000 and 2018.

A contributing factor, Pew says, is the migration of black Americans from Northern states to the South, and from cities to suburbs.

Ten counties with the highest shares of black residents residents reported in 2018 were Mississippi, which had seven, Alabama with two and Virginia, which had one.

Pew notes that the total number of black residents in the ten counties was about 70 percent or more.

Overall, Pew tallied 69 counties that were majority Hispanic, 72 were majority black and 10 were majority American Indian or Alaska native across the US in 2018.

There were no counties were Asians accounted for at least half of the population. In Honolulu County, Hawaii, the population was 42 per cent Asian, 9 per cent Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander.

census-2.jpg

Source
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7714835/Census-data-reveals-Hispanic-black-Americans-majority-growing-number-counties.html

Goy this is to be ignored, you gotta love foreigners overrunning your country and replacing you altogether. These data are Racist data. Please remove it immediately.

2040 is called the Race War year by the racists but by the Loving People it's called "The Year Where Whitey will be replaced forever in his own country, oy vey!".

Every thought to oppose this or even an emotional dislike to your Nation being stolen and turned into Congo and a Communist dictatorship of the Left, is RACISM and White Supremacy.

Everyone will have a lot of fun in the Leftist Gulag 2040, who are you to keep the jews away from their fun?

Less than half of children under 15 in the US are white.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/less-than-half-of-us-children-under-15-are-white-census-shows/

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/

Future doesn't look good, fellas.

curio said:

https://www.brookings.edu/research/less-than-half-of-us-children-under-15-are-white-census-shows/

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/

Aww shit. This is even more serious than what I posted.

curio said:

The talks about a second American Civil War are actually not all that impossible. Those in power know this. Also, Trump is there doing in particular nothing but pretending it's all MAGA while all that shit is ongoing.

I can't see the US getting literally replaced and violence not coming from any side, or order being fully maintained.

I see violence down that road emerging from the circumstances that the enemy creates.

yet more RTR fuel....funnily enough i was just on a yahoo article about relationships and it litarally showed nothing BUT pictures with couples not of the same race...all of them..it is really being shoved down our throats...i proceeded to make a post about it in the comments when i saw others like it and decided to leave my comment there when the wifi "coincidentally" started to disconnect frequently..my first thought was "touche skeksis :cool: " (one of my personal references to jews. if anyone here has heard of dark crystal its red pilled af with good satanic messages imo for the most part) i got it in finally though..this was the articlehttps://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/two-things-don-t-know-154500098.html
with this thread here and referring to one of HP'S awesome sermon on race mixing propaganda a while back, would it not be an idea to add race awakening rituals to everyday warfare on top of RTR'S or is that overkill and perhaps in inefficient if its not exclusively done on power days? just a thought....have been thinking of it for sometime now and to be honest after i finish these 2 big workings i have now i wanted to start doing the above mentioned everyday i am really drawn to this particular ritual...like all of us i do not look forward to a mudmix borg future....any thoughts?

Many non white people who are against illegal immigration and openly support Trump on his policy is make illegal immigration stop have been called out for supporting "white supremacy" talking points when this very situation is brought up. I'm going to spread this around so these useful idiots can see for themselves this white replacement they keep saying isn't true can stfu.

It's blatant mental illness when their side promotes illegals coming here and making the majority non- white but saying white replacement is a racist conspiracy. "We don't want to purposely replace whitey we just want less of you around cuz muh white supremacy". That shit doesn't make any sense...

This is very important piece. Thank you for sharing it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
2040 is called the Race War year by the racists but by the Loving People it's called "The Year Where Whitey will be replaced forever in his own country, oy vey!".
Everyone will have a lot of fun in the Leftist Gulag 2040, who are you to keep the jews away from their fun?

cobra , what is with 2040 or 2045 year ? are you predicting a war or full slavery or something
big is going to happen ?

curio said:

This is bad, but it also shows the birth rate is slowing down. See the NYT kvetching about this.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/07/us/us-birthrate-hispanics-latinos.html

The birthrate for Hispanic women fell by 31 percent from 2007 to 2017, a steep decline that demographers say has been driven in part by generational differences between Hispanic immigrants and their American-born daughters and granddaughters.
[...]

The implications of the Hispanic decline are broad. With the white population shrinking, Hispanics account for the majority of the population gains in the United States. And while their fertility rates are still the highest for any major racial and ethnic group, the steep drops in recent years are having an effect

The United States population grew by just 0.6 percent last year, the smallest increase in 80 years, according to Ken Johnson, a demographer at the University of New Hampshire.
[...]

The fact that the American rate has not picked up along with the economy in recent years has puzzled demographers.

[...]

The largest decline in Hispanic fertility rates has been among women of Mexican heritage

The other trick up the enemy's sleeve is to destroy the middle class and render blacks and hispanics bankrupt in the next decades, along with encouraging lower-class whites to merge with this, which they hope will superpower and reboot birth rates among the lower classes and create a fertile space for gangs to operate in and create a parallel society.

https://www.theguardian.com/inequality/2017/sep/13/median-wealth-of-black-americans-will-fall-to-zero-by-2053-warns-new-report

A lot of hispanics though have actually stopped having kids due to the extreme conditions of the economy, disilllusionment with marriage, the church and other factors, so the enemy's tactics aren't working as well as imagined.

Now one can see why they have gone into a total panic about needing to open the borders in the past decade, why the Democrat Party has gone full bolshevik, and other psychosis. This is also why they shill for immigration from different countries like the Central American ones.

Shadowcat said:
yet more RTR fuel....funnily enough i was just on a yahoo article about relationships and it litarally showed nothing BUT pictures with couples not of the same race...all of them..it is really being shoved down our throats....

It's being posted everywhere because it conditions us.

An experiment was done on how effective subliminals are in advertising and getting people to buy.

What was found was that people will buy something which they wouldn't usually when they were in the vicinity of subliminal advertising for said product.

So a person might rationalise that it's bad to drink because it's poison and too much drink makes you ill.

But then said person that logically decided not to drink sees an alcoholic beverage advert.

The advert arouses this persons emotions about friends having a great time all relaxed by the alcohol.

Now next time it's a drinking opportunity that person remembers the good feelings he had when he saw the advert.

So there goes his logic and rational decision. His emotions of not wanting to miss out on the friendship, bonding and fun overrides his decision.

Same with all of these mixed race advertising.

The people see all these adverts of nicely dressed happy couples with their little mullato children. Nicely arousing his emotions for a happy and healthy family unit.

Then some other race person of the opposite sex flirts with that person and hey presto. They saw it on the telly or whatever so now it's normal in their minds.

It would be whole lot harder to enforce race mixing without the advertising conditioning.

But then down the line when there are lots of race mixed couples already it wouldn't need conditioning anymore. It would take on a momentum of its own.

I mean talking to women that have been with members of another race. Although they had bad relationships and it's over. The woman seems to be permanently damaged by not seeing anything wrong with it and being unable to move on as before.

People don't even have their own minds anymore from all of the conditioning.

Jack said:
41 Counties Have Flipped to Majority Black and Hispanic Since 2000, Census Data Reveals

Once I was talking to a Xianan on the races...I told them that the racial mixture is wrong. I also explained them with an example too simple. I explained that if we systematically mix all the donkeys and horses on the planet, we would lose the breed of donkeys and the breed of horses. He didn't understand anything. He told me that if God wants it to be that way, then it has to be that way. It's like talking to objects. Animals have at least the instinct of the race. Jews with misinformation and lies have programmed the opposite of this natural instinct

As for the USA, in my opinion, it is necessary to give the USA a racial direction.

sonnenkraft said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

cobra , what is with 2040 or 2045 year ? are you predicting a war or full slavery or something
big is going to happen ?

2040 as I mention it here, is not a spiritual prediction, it's a scientific prediction of the year where the predictions based on currently existing data, White people will officially be a declining minority in the United States, which is the current world superpower, and the USA will no longer be a White Nation by population racial demographic standards.

With less White people who care for their Nation + Destroyed Middle Class + Infinite amounts of low wage serfs the companies can use + Jews in a more powerful position than before + Orwellian Tech Nightmare, the jews will just repeat what they did in the Soviet Union, and enslave everyone.

Demographically this situation is called "Blue Winter" because Democrats ie, where all the Communist and Leftists are at this given time in politics, will enjoy permanent election and we are going to change to a single party system in the United States. From there on, and without sizeable opposition, full blown Communism may actually emerge.

No, I do not believe the enemy will win, but it will not be a flawless and peaceful time for White people. Pressures and persecution will intensify. However, there will be intense pressures exacted on White people in particular. There is a hardcore war ongoing, and things will become harder, but this is nothing new.

Possibly, we as a society may dwindle in a US Civil war, or other forms of warfare, which may not necessarily be as we can understand today, such as intense information war, persecution, and other things. This will be primarily by jews bolstering the so called "Minorities" to take arms and try to usurp the Nation, for their own benefit. "The New Inhabitants" type of thing.

Given how race dynamics are formed in the US now, I cannot see such state of affairs going about peacefully. The jew will instruct revenge on purpose to destroy the United States completely, or devolve it into Communism. One just needs to see Black Lives Matter and understand where these things will be when certain groups have 30 or 40% representation.

Violence on the other hand may become a necessity to life for White people in the future, without any other choice left on the table, as political representation of jews and foreigners isn't going to work.

This is not a question of White people either, it's a general and more broad question of the Jews turning the United States into a desolate Communist land. Everyone will be down with a yoke equally. This is already happening, by the destruction of the Middle Class. Historically, the White Middle Class and Working Classes are the class that do revolutions, and not the lower classes or the top classes. Other classes worldwide didn't do anything in that regard.

20 years may sound like a lot of time, but it is not a lot of time at all. It's already 19 years, this one year has just passed.

Communism doesn't care what race you are, or if you are oppressed, or man or woman. Such categorizations don't exist because nobody gives a shit about the being itself. Everyone walks on with the yolk and dies in the Gulag equally.

What you mention here is Christians in a nutshell. They pretend they act on their own until the greys brutalize their stupid asses, and then they say "Oh, if G-d wants this, let's all become Communist Slaves!".

The Jew is the highest authority in their mind. All xians think that way. Logic is completely devoid in them, lower levels of analytical abilities than animals.

Master said:
Jack said:

Once I was talking to a Xianan on the races...I told them that the racial mixture is wrong. I also explained them with an example too simple. I explained that if we systematically mix all the donkeys and horses on the planet, we would lose the breed of donkeys and the breed of horses. He didn't understand anything. He told me that if God wants it to be that way, then it has to be that way. It's like talking to objects. Animals have at least the instinct of the race. Jews with misinformation and lies have programmed the opposite of this natural instinct

As for the USA, in my opinion, it is necessary to give the USA a racial direction.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sonnenkraft said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

big is going to happen ?

Communism doesn't care what race you are, or if you are oppressed, or man or woman. Such categorizations don't exist because nobody gives a shit about the being itself. Everyone walks on with the yolk and dies in the Gulag equally.

Do you think we have to reach these levels to 'wake' everyone to the truth or we can do something so these things don't happen?

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sonnenkraft said:

Do you think we have to reach these levels to 'wake' everyone to the truth or we can do something so these things don't happen?

In all honesty, I hope and work towards spiritually and as everyone does with Information Warfare that these states of disaster are not met before Whites reasonably wake up. Naturally it's said only when shit hits the fan people will wake up, and that is correct, but the individuals deserving of life will hear the call earlier than this.

We have been doing tremendous progress, so this makes me personally optimistic we won't have to go down all the way to this suffering to understand. Only the strictest in retardation are going to suffer to great extents.

On the other end these chaotic things and negative things happening, may finally alert White people to stop fucking around, or have to die off, which in my eyes, is not a bad thing, either. We have been the good and helpful goys to this planet for a long time, benefiting, discovering, and advancing for everyone else, and killing ourselves.

I believe in the concept that Waking Up should come at any cost. If one slap or two suffice, then fine. But in the case of seriously asleep people, extreme shocks may be required, and these things will happen.

It has been stated before only when our back is on the wall, we will wake up. We are waking up en masse before this, breaking this paradigm. If your back is on the wall, you may die before you wake up, and fighting back up will be impossible or really difficult.

One way or another this thing is coming and there is no turning back, so the sooner and the more willing we are to wake up, the less people will suffer.

Individuals who are more woke will suffer less. This is the same thing as a Scientist observing a coming tsunami. The people who want to spend the last moment having sunbathing in the beach and ignore all the warnings, will be those who will die and suffer the crushing wave. Those who open their eyes in time, may be able to evacuate with a car. Those who are even more aware such as weather scientists, will be able to evacuate days earlier, and get no damage.

Similar is the case for Whites who are asleep. This is an undeniable natural law, and those who are sleeping on looming danger, will be the first to get it. Satanists will be safe through all of this, despite of anything, because Meditation done for long, creates a strong mind and power that one can apply to save themselves.

On a positive note, jews have far more many things to fear, and earlier than our "Calculated death". They are going to be done with possibly way earlier. People already have gotten wind of them.

sonnenkraft said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

big is going to happen ?

2040 as I mention it here, is not a spiritual prediction, it's a scientific prediction of the year where the predictions based on currently existing data, White people will officially be a declining minority in the United States, which is the current world superpower, and the USA will no longer be a White Nation by population racial demographic standards.

With less White people who care for their Nation + Destroyed Middle Class + Infinite amounts of low wage serfs the companies can use + Jews in a more powerful position than before + Orwellian Tech Nightmare, the jews will just repeat what they did in the Soviet Union, and enslave everyone.

Demographically this situation is called "Blue Winter" because Democrats ie, where all the Communist and Leftists are at this given time in politics, will enjoy permanent election and we are going to change to a single party system in the United States. From there on, and without sizeable opposition, full blown Communism may actually emerge.

No, I do not believe the enemy will win, but it will not be a flawless and peaceful time for White people. Pressures and persecution will intensify. However, there will be intense pressures exacted on White people in particular. There is a hardcore war ongoing, and things will become harder, but this is nothing new.

Possibly, we as a society may dwindle in a US Civil war, or other forms of warfare, which may not necessarily be as we can understand today, such as intense information war, persecution, and other things. This will be primarily by jews bolstering the so called "Minorities" to take arms and try to usurp the Nation, for their own benefit. "The New Inhabitants" type of thing.

Given how race dynamics are formed in the US now, I cannot see such state of affairs going about peacefully. The jew will instruct revenge on purpose to destroy the United States completely, or devolve it into Communism. One just needs to see Black Lives Matter and understand where these things will be when certain groups have 30 or 40% representation.

Violence on the other hand may become a necessity to life for White people in the future, without any other choice left on the table, as political representation of jews and foreigners isn't going to work.

This is not a question of White people either, it's a general and more broad question of the Jews turning the United States into a desolate Communist land. Everyone will be down with a yoke equally. This is already happening, by the destruction of the Middle Class. Historically, the White Middle Class and Working Classes are the class that do revolutions, and not the lower classes or the top classes. Other classes worldwide didn't do anything in that regard.

20 years may sound like a lot of time, but it is not a lot of time at all. It's already 19 years, this one year has just passed.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

In all honesty, I hope and work towards spiritually and as everyone does with Information Warfare that these states of disaster are not met before Whites reasonably wake up. Naturally it's said only when shit hits the fan people will wake up, and that is correct, but the individuals deserving of life will hear the call earlier than this.

We have been doing tremendous progress, so this makes me personally optimistic we won't have to go down all the way to this suffering to understand. Only the strictest in retardation are going to suffer to great extents.

On the other end these chaotic things and negative things happening, may finally alert White people to stop fucking around, or have to die off, which in my eyes, is not a bad thing to be forced to decide by circumstances, either. We have been the good and helpful goys to this planet for a long time, benefiting, discovering, and advancing for everyone else, and killing ourselves, getting defamed, and now our misplaced sympathies creating a death situation.

We have to live our friends, and those who want us to exist like we do them, and everyone else, and not love our enemies and these unhealthy things. A species with these beliefs will not survive. If it does survive it will only be under slavery status.

The above has to end if we are to live and progress in the future.

I believe in the concept that Waking Up should come at any cost. If one slap or two suffice, then fine. But in the case of seriously asleep people, extreme shocks may be required, and these things will happen. Others may never wake up. But this type of people is already dead in a sense. These will assimilate, and get drained down the sludge while they are in an asleep state.

It has been stated before only when our back is on the wall, we will wake up. We are waking up en masse before this, breaking this paradigm to an extent. This is GOOD news. If your back is on the wall, you may die before you wake up, and fighting back up will be impossible or really difficult. But what is for sure, when the back is on the wall, all, even the most enslaved, get a surge to awaken.

One way or another this thing is coming and there is no turning back, so the sooner and the more willing we are to wake up, the less people will suffer.

Individuals who are more woke will suffer less. This is the same thing as a Scientist observing a coming tsunami. The people who want to spend the last moment having sunbathing in the beach and ignore all the warnings, will be those who will die and suffer the crushing wave. Those who open their eyes in time, may be able to evacuate with a car. Those who are even more aware such as weather scientists, will be able to evacuate days earlier, and get no damage.

Similar is the case for Whites who are asleep. This is an undeniable natural law, and those who are sleeping on looming danger, will be the first to get it. Satanists will be safe through all of this, despite of anything, because Meditation done for long, creates a strong mind and power that one can apply to save themselves.

On a positive note, jews have far more many things to fear, and earlier than our "Calculated death". They are going to be done with possibly way earlier. People already have gotten wind of them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I understand, thank you for the explanation. I'm not worried about myself or the other SS as the God's already said that they will protect us and like you said meditation done for such long time will definitely make someone powerful enough to be able to protect themselves but I honestly don't like the idea that I will have to see such ugly things and i want to enjoy a Satanic world without worrying about the Jews. I have enough of them and i want to see a Satanic age. I guess the only way is to fight harder, I hope everything will go smoothly.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I understand, thank you for the explanation. I'm not worried about myself or the other SS as the God's already said that they will protect us and like you said meditation done for such long time will definitely make someone powerful enough to be able to protect themselves but I honestly don't like the idea that I will have to see such ugly things and i want to enjoy a Satanic world without worrying about the Jews. I have enough of them and i want to see a Satanic age. I guess the only way is to fight harder, I hope everything will go smoothly.

If certain problem are addressed within 20 years, such as the enemy, and they are stumped, we will start entering a golden era of discoveries and other things, this is why the enemy is frantic right now with their genocide plan and pushing everything down like they are. We have a good future ahead if we win, same does the planet.

I am also highly concerned about animals and the environment, new tech will start allowing us to fix a lot of this also.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If certain problem are addressed within 20 years, such as the enemy, and they are stumped, we will start entering a golden era of discoveries and other things, this is why the enemy is frantic right now with their genocide plan and pushing everything down like they are. We have a good future ahead if we win, same does the planet.

I am also highly concerned about animals and the environment, new tech will start allowing us to fix a lot of this also.
Well, hopefully, the enemy will be done quickly.

Personal Growth said:
Shadowcat said:
yet more RTR fuel....funnily enough i was just on a yahoo article about relationships and it litarally showed nothing BUT pictures with couples not of the same race...all of them..it is really being shoved down our throats....

An experiment was done on how effective subliminals are in advertising and getting people to buy.

What was found was that people will buy something which they wouldn't usually when they were in the vicinity of subliminal advertising for said product.

So a person might rationalise that it's bad to drink because it's poison and too much drink makes you ill.

But then said person that logically decided not to drink sees an alcoholic beverage advert.

The advert arouses this persons emotions about friends having a great time all relaxed by the alcohol.

Now next time it's a drinking opportunity that person remembers the good feelings he had when he saw the advert.

So there goes his logic and rational decision. His emotions of not wanting to miss out on the friendship, bonding and fun overrides his decision.

The people see all these adverts of nicely dressed happy couples with their little mullato children. Nicely arousing his emotions for a happy and healthy family unit.

Then some other race person of the opposite sex flirts with that person and hey presto. They saw it on the telly or whatever so now it's normal in their minds.

It would be whole lot harder to enforce race mixing without the advertising conditioning.

But then down the line when there are lots of race mixed couples already it wouldn't need conditioning anymore. It would take on a momentum of its own.

I mean talking to women that have been with members of another race. Although they had bad relationships and it's over. The woman seems to be permanently damaged by not seeing anything wrong with it and being unable to move on as before.

pure brainwashing

ive actually got some ideas for my art that actually shows our values in a positive light especially in terms of race family and society...its alot to cover though and not sure what i could reach with it but if it gets at least 100 or more people curious then it will have done some good..people need to be unbrainwashed with reverse propaganda if you will but in a way that helps foster the truth in...its hard though to bring alot of things though with how heavy many are under such a spell..

They may have the numbers but we have the brains.

Don't forget that white people are already a minority of the world's population but somehow we have survived and even flourished up until recently. Not to mention that whites invented practically everything modern. (NOTE: I am not justifying the mass-attacks against whites because of our past resilience - for all of you nitpick technical-lites out there who wants to start a fight over something we already agree on fundamentally.)

Do you think its possible that these attacks against whites will accelerate our evolution? My point being that these attacks are making us stronger because it is forcing us to use our dormant racial survival instincts.

I personally don't agree with this theory because it seems like part of their constant attack plan is to de-sensitize our racial survival instincts. Just look at all of the dumb smelly obese white Xtians shopping around the big box stores, with drool coming down their faces, devoid of any life-force. Its like the Gelflings who were drained of their essence in that Dark Crystal Series

Another variable we may all be missing in these statistics is white flight. Yes these immigrant hordes are having high birth rates. But maybe the remaining whites are also moving out of these shitholes, making the stats look worse than they actually are. Either way, this is still a serious issue that needs to be addressed

Shadowcat said:
Personal Growth said:
Shadowcat said:

pure brainwashing

ive actually got some ideas for my art that actually shows our values in a positive light especially in terms of race family and society...its alot to cover though and not sure what i could reach with it but if it gets at least 100 or more people curious then it will have done some good..people need to be unbrainwashed with reverse propaganda if you will but in a way that helps foster the truth in...its hard though to bring alot of things though with how heavy many are under such a spell..

Yes it's terribly sad how the people cannot see the wood for the trees. I mean they cannot see what's natural or unnatural and right in front of their faces.

And it happens automatically their programming.

A person cannot really say anything because of the heavy laws enforcing race mixing.

Good on you for working on what you have planned.

I trust you'll make a great success of it and that maybe if you're lucky get some unseen help from our demon family.

Sorry for the quadruple posting but I have more to add.

The OP's stats partially have to do with the policies that Obama's Department of Housing and Urban development enacted during his term. They deliberately targeted white areas under the guise of income disparity and encouraged developers to build "affordable low income housing" in more historically white areas.

Personal Growth said:
Shadowcat said:
Personal Growth said:

pure brainwashing

Yes it's terribly sad how the people cannot see the wood for the trees. I mean they cannot see what's natural or unnatural and right in front of their faces.

And it happens automatically their programming.

A person cannot really say anything because of the heavy laws enforcing race mixing.

Good on you for working on what you have planned.

I trust you'll make a great success of it and that maybe if you're lucky get some unseen help from our demon family.

thank you! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back