Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Ol argedco luciftias said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Can someone please send me a link to a guide to Satanic runes?
It would be very helpful. Thanks.
You haven't read http://www.joyofsatan.org yet? On the meditations page. There is a link there for the runes.

Found it. I am going through the website everyday. But i havent been able to read all of the content just yet. Thanks Ol argedco luciftias :)

The Arabic site from joyofsatan.org hasn't been working for quite awhile now, i hope that it can be fixed soon.

on a side note we have recently created an online form for Arabian satanist witch follows the direction of the site and we hope that you could soon fix the link so we can lead people to it, because a lot of them cant speak English

Thanks.
Hail Satan

Hi I am new to all of this actually and I want to sell and dedicate my soul to satan problem is I live in islamic country and my parents are muslims and strict parents I cant do the ritual or I could get caught and get in serious troubles and I never astral projected before in the past I have done meditation on energy but not consistently from time to time any advice for me ?

megajack990 said:
Hi I am new to all of this actually and I want to sell and dedicate my soul to satan problem is I live in islamic country and my parents are muslims and strict parents I cant do the ritual or I could get caught and get in serious troubles and I never astral projected before in the past I have done meditation on energy but not consistently from time to time any advice for me ?
Nobody sells their soul to Satan. Satan wouldn't want to buy their weak dirty little souls anyway.

What Satanism does is teach you how to take care of your own soul. How to make it clean, strong, and healthy. Turn it from something worthless and broken, to something strong and usable.

You don't need to do any rituals. Satan knows how violent the muslims are, and he understands that for your own safety you can't do them. Satan wants you to be safe. Pretend to still be a muslim so noone will suspect you.

Harry said:
MemoriesOfAnArabianSatanist said:
on a side note we have recently created an online form for Arabian satanist witch follows the direction of the site.
Thanks.
Hail Satan

Where is this forum?
If you are asking about the site that doesn’t work it’s from JoyOfSatan.org > links > joy of Satan in Arabic
And if you are asking about the form that we created for Arabian Satanist it’s on Facebook under the name “Memories of An Arabian Satanist”

Harry said:
on a side note we have recently created an online form for Arabian satanist witch follows the direction of the site.
Thanks.
Hail Satan

Where is this forum?
If you are asking about the site that doesn’t work it’s from JoyOfSatan.org > links > joy of Satan in Arabic
And if you are asking about the form that we created for Arabian Satanist it’s on Facebook under the name “Memories of An Arabian Satanist”
Never be on any Facebook group! Facebook is the worst spying ever. Especially if you're in a muslim country where the muslim government wants to kill all the Satanists. That Facebook group was only made to create a list of all the Satanists, and give this list to the Arab governments so they can do what they want to all of you.

Harry said:
Where is this forum?
Never be on any Facebook group! Facebook is the worst spying ever. Especially if you're in a muslim country where the muslim government wants to kill all the Satanists. That Facebook group was only made to create a list of all the Satanists, and give this list to the Arab governments so they can do what they want to all of you.

Very true facebook works for the highest bidder

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:

Free to use, but somehow is the richest company in the world... :?: :|

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:

Free to use, but somehow is the richest company in the world... :?: :|

Free...to use you as an advertising goyim ID to make billions in the future.

Because as we know if it is for free in business you are the product for sure.

LotharMcSkippy said:
This morning I performed my first RTR and I thought it went well. I am curious as to how people feel once they have finished. For example, I felt very energetic and except my foot had fallen dead asleep numb. After a few hours had passed I feel good, but like I had a good workout. Is this a normal occurrence. I must say that I felt very powerful whilst I was in the midst of it. I have only been a dedicated Satanist for about a two weeks. I am hoping that others will be willing to share their experiences. I thank you for your friendship. Hail Satan!

Yes, I feel the same way too. Its the feeling of accomplishing a big task, even though its so simple.

Where can the original texts be found, such as the uncorrupted Vedas and the other texts in their original forms before being tampered with by Jewry?

Im now starting to use the rosary more but I have a question.

Since I need 2 rosary’s for attaining desires & raising energies.

My question is, what is the ATTRACTING MONEY, MUNKA for? attaining desires Or raising energies.

I only have 1 rosary that I made, I’m trying not to mix both up. attaining desires & raising energies.

Sorry if I had to ask...

AlexElPM said:
Hi!

Well, I have a question: what exaclty are the three satanic spheres??

HAIL SATAN!!!

I would always recommend you to always ask satan but from what i know that they are not three but four which are:
(air, fire, water and ether/spirt)

But this is only from my perception which might be wrong.

Is it fine to do the RTR during a void of course moon? because, well... I did. It was the angriest RTR i've ever done because of the raid on the Dresden Castle that happened earlier. Can it backfire or dissipate if done during a void of course moon?

Invictus said:
Is it fine to do the RTR during a void of course moon? because, well... I did. It was the angriest RTR i've ever done because of the raid on the Dresden Castle that happened earlier. Can it backfire or dissipate if done during a void of course moon?
The RTR is a group ritual that was started outside of the VoC and has been kept going ever since. As such, doing it during a VoC is completely fine and will work. You can do the RTR any day during any time and it will always work just fine. :)

AlexElPM said:
Hi!

HAIL SATAN!!!
they're shells,and they're wind,cloud and fire
(i found it in the sermon"jews know they are alien souls"by mageson)

Invictus said:

The site said do not do any workings during a void of course. It will not work at all then... :|

satanama666 said:
AlexElPM said:
Hi!

HAIL SATAN!!!
they're shells,and they're wind,cloud and fire
(i found it in the sermon"jews know they are alien souls"by mageson)

Cloud? wtf

I know the elements (fire, air, earth, water, eter). What do you mean by cloud?

Code333 said:
Invictus said:

The site said do not do any workings during a void of course. It will not work at all then... :|

Yes, but that only applies when starting a working. As Shael explained, RTR is a group working that was started before void moon. So you can do RTR even when moon is void.

Code333 said:
Invictus said:

Not true. You can continue something during void moon if you started it when void is direct. RTR is one shared working that was started at a good time. So anyone can help doing it at any time and it doesn't matter where the moon is.

Here is an interesting question. Everyone that has said something states it's overuse but doesn't mention specifics.

White energy.

It's been said new age and particularly angel magicians highly overuse white. Not that white is malefic or anything it does balance the soul but when it comes to a high use it just reflects everything.

We use and perhaps overuse white-gold but it doesn't produce negatives like pure white.

My question is if I wish to sprinkle in some white energy into my workings, what defines over use and what defines abuse of white energy to the point of creating negativity?

In other words how can I safely use white energy I know keeping inside my body or specifically soul is fine for balance but how bad is it to use it in aura magick for say love? I know the best would be red energy but sometimes I will admit visualizing color is very hard and the only color that pops up is white kinda like visualizing chakras only white pops up and I'm left dumbfounded in wanting to know why I can't visualize well.(Yes I know void and or single--pointed).

So how can I use white energy better?

Hi,
I am currently on 27th day of the 6 month program-- ''Meditating on senses''; And, I don't If I should imagine f.e. the sound of the ticking clock or should I use the real sound. Help.

megajack990 said:
Nobody sells their soul to Satan. Satan wouldn't want to buy their weak dirty little souls anyway.

What Satanism does is teach you how to take care of your own soul. How to make it clean, strong, and healthy. Turn it from something worthless and broken, to something strong and usable.

You don't need to do any rituals. Satan knows how violent the muslims are, and he understands that for your own safety you can't do them. Satan wants you to be safe. Pretend to still be a muslim so noone will suspect you.

Hey There thanks for the answer yeah thats what I have been doing actually after I discovered the truth about earth religions and had a spiritual awakening learned lots of things after that actually and I believe in spirituality,magick,Father Satan,different planes of existence funny thing is all of these things are not being teached in muslim countries in fact they dont believe in them at all they think they are forbidden because magick is mentioned in Quran and forbid muslims to practice magick and if a muslim does practice magick considered a non believer of Allah and will go to hell when he dies thats why non of them does even try to learn about basic energy work or even simple things like astral projection. My Question is now is there a meditation program that I can work on to be able to astral project to the astral plane so I can safely practice magick there?

Alright, I keep seeing the number 37, so much that I cannot consider it a coincidence anymore. I'm finding mixed/different meanings on Google. If anybody has any knowledge on the subject of seeing the same numbers repeatedly, I'd appreciate the knowledge :lol:

Hail Satan

So for working on my chart, as I no longer go by my old name and never really considered it my name, am I to use my given name or my new name?

Hello im new in satanism and I'm struggling to read my natal chart can someone please do it for me?.I know i'm being selfish and please forgive me.Anyone who can help,please be honest.

Invictus said:
Alright, I keep seeing the number 37, so much that I cannot consider it a coincidence anymore. I'm finding mixed/different meanings on Google. If anybody has any knowledge on the subject of seeing the same numbers repeatedly, I'd appreciate the knowledge :lol:

Hail Satan

About all I know about that number is 6+6+6 = 18 and 18 x 37 = 666. I see lot a lot too. Not sure what it means, I'm just starting to study numerology.

Shittu Ur said:
So for working on my chart, as I no longer go by my old name and never really considered it my name, am I to use my given name or my new name?
What does your name have to do with your astrological chart, besides nothing at all? What difference does it make?

14Alex88 said:
You're in the right place now. Click the picture at the top of the screen, this will bring you to the Index where you can see the subforums. Click on the Important Articles From JOS Ministry and read all of those.

Something you should know is that all of the alt right and daily stormer leadership is all 100% jewish. It's all just controlled opposition. Tell one truth and 100 lies just to confuse people. They promote evil actions and christian mental slavery mindset.

Shittu Ur said:
Invictus said:

Hail Satan

About all I know about that number is 6+6+6 = 18 and 18 x 37 = 666. I see lot a lot too. Not sure what it means, I'm just starting to study numerology.
Please try to avoid making people be afraid of certain numbers. I've seen so many different people here asking "I keep seeing this same number, does that mean I'm cursed? Is something wrong with me?"

Almost 100% of the time, seeing a number does not mean anything, and does not need to be focused on or cared about. We see hundreds of numbers every day, there are hundreds of numbers that you see all the time, and it doesn't mean anything. The only reason it looks like a certain number is sticking out to you is when you decide to give a meaning to it. So it's like that's the number you're looking for, so you notice it every time it comes up. But what about all the other numbers that come up just as often? You don't notice those ones because you aren't looking for them.

The enemy tries to curse us and harm us every single day. It is possible that they saw the date 11/11 and thought that this number can reduce to 22 which is the number of their letters, and one of their favorite numbers, and decided that this would be a great day to try to curse you even more. But this does not mean that the numbers 11, 1111, or 22, are bad on their own. It does not mean anyone should be afraid or nervous of these numbers. Almost all of the time, these numbers do not mean anything.

Shittu Ur said:
What does your name have to do with your astrological chart, besides nothing at all? What difference does it make?

That's all I needed to know man, wether or not it really mattered. Thanks a bunch.

Shittu Ur said:
Shittu Ur said:

That's all I needed to know man, wether or not it really mattered. Thanks a bunch.
I meant it in a nicer way than it may have sounded like :mrgreen:

So ive been heavily cleaning my soul using the sun mantra and i just started combining that with the vishudhi mantra but I've noticed the more ive been purging my chakras and aura of negativity ive been experiencing cold like symptoms like that sick feeling you usually feel through your body right before a cold sometimes i can feel it in my throat. Are these just symptoms from my soul adjusting to the change occuring within my soul?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back