Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What can it be?

TalGonDon

I think I have a problem, but the thing is, I don't know what exactly is my problem.

First of all I want to mention that this happened before, but never during early childhood, it may have started with 16 or so, but the thing is, I feel that there might be something going on with my body. The symptoms are very strange, in the form of unexplained twitches of some of the body parts, it doesn't matter which part, but it's mostly about arms or legs. This happens uncontrollably and very unexpectedly, and often disturbs me during meditations, especially during trance.

Also, what is really weird is that I felt, and saw on my leg, like some kind of fluid going through, I don't know what, but I have a feeling that it causes those unexplained twitches. When I feel it, whatever it is, I often feel like it goes through the body painlessly, and I felt it on my legs, arms and neck. Now, I went to the doctor, and did regular tests such as blood or urine, but all is well. The doctor said that there was no need for more detailed tests because everything was fine and that these were just some neurological symptoms and that I needed to activate the body as much as possible. The thing is, my body is activated, in the sense that I do yoga and other exercises daily.

Any idea what it can be? I tried to find some infos online, but just for a word "cough" you get like cancerous stuff and so on, so I gave up on that. Thanks!

TalGonDon said:
I remember that when I was between 14 and 17 years old, I had these things from time to time. For me it was often my thumb that was affected, as in having it randomly "click" around. It's a bit weird to explain, but it's essentially the same as with your arms/legs, but it was with my thumb. I also had something like miniature epilepsy whenever I pee. This was because of big blocks on my 2nd chakra that made it hard to relax enough to be able to pee, so when I did finally relax enough, the blocked energy would surge up through my other chakras all at once causing this pseudo epilepsy for like 1 or 2 seconds while peeing.

I just wanted to share my own experiences so you know you're not the only one who had stuff like this. For me, all of this stuff just passively went away within like my 1st year of meditating and cleaning myself. I just didnt pay any further attention to it and eventually it disappeared.

I know that these symptoms often come from having dirt in some of the affected areas. I think most of those weird epilepsy-like occurences happen because energy was blocked and then suddenly can go through again. So maybe try to work on your leg and arm flexibility with some specific stretches every day (take your time with those and dont rush through doing them like I did) and work daily with Suryae or Visuddhi to clean your hip and shoulder chakras. This should probably fix your issue.

Also, on the off-chance that this also has medical components to it and perhaps some dangerous symptoms I maybe overlooked, I will just ping HPS Shannon here to take a look at it, too. Just to be safe. Hi Shannon :)
HPS Shannon said:

If it's just the twitch and no other symptoms then it's probably fine. I get twitches too in the limbs.

How is your nutrition? My parents used to get major twitches and charlie horses that stopped after magnesium supplementation.

Shael said:

curio said:

Thanks for the advice. I'm regularly cleaning myself, and I usually do few energy inhalation with mantras for main chakras as well as Clairaudience and Clairvoyance on Sunday (besides working daily on my chakras), but I never really did spent some time on hip and shoulder chakras after opening them, I usually just clean them with AC and AoP.

Also Shael, thanks for sharing your experience. I think it is related to spiritual dirt too, because I lately have more dirt pulled out than usual. I was just worried if it is something that's in progress and that can be really harmful.

I'm going to try with deeper cleaning of my hip and shoulder chakras, as well as some exercises for hands and legs.

Thanks!

Involuntary movement of the body always pertains to wind, which is a dysfunction of the nerves.

This is related to liver syndromes of fire, deficiency and stagnation.

Do you have any other physical sensations in your body or problems (even minor) that you can mention to narrow this down?

Shael said:
TalGonDon said:
I remember that when I was between 14 and 17 years old, I had these things from time to time. For me it was often my thumb that was affected, as in having it randomly "click" around. It's a bit weird to explain, but it's essentially the same as with your arms/legs, but it was with my thumb. I also had something like miniature epilepsy whenever I pee. This was because of big blocks on my 2nd chakra that made it hard to relax enough to be able to pee, so when I did finally relax enough, the blocked energy would surge up through my other chakras all at once causing this pseudo epilepsy for like 1 or 2 seconds while peeing.

I just wanted to share my own experiences so you know you're not the only one who had stuff like this. For me, all of this stuff just passively went away within like my 1st year of meditating and cleaning myself. I just didnt pay any further attention to it and eventually it disappeared.

I know that these symptoms often come from having dirt in some of the affected areas. I think most of those weird epilepsy-like occurences happen because energy was blocked and then suddenly can go through again. So maybe try to work on your leg and arm flexibility with some specific stretches every day (take your time with those and dont rush through doing them like I did) and work daily with Suryae or Visuddhi to clean your hip and shoulder chakras. This should probably fix your issue.

Also, on the off-chance that this also has medical components to it and perhaps some dangerous symptoms I maybe overlooked, I will just ping HPS Shannon here to take a look at it, too. Just to be safe. Hi Shannon :)
HPS Shannon said:

In addition what CentralForce mentioned about the wind in Traditional Chinese Medicine, a mineral or vitamin deficiency is also correlated. One would be super surprised at how mineral deficiencies can cause illness. And what simple nutritional balancing can do. Nutritional balancing would solve many major and minor illnesses when administered correctly as they have been shown to do.

Hi Shael <3

If it is not nervous twitching (i.e. if it is not 'ticks'), then it could be a lack of sodium, potassium and - as HPS Shannon said - magnesium. Maybe your diet needs improving.

Centralforce666 said:
Involuntary movement of the body always pertains to wind, which is a dysfunction of the nerves.

This is related to liver syndromes of fire, deficiency and stagnation.

Do you have any other physical sensations in your body or problems (even minor) that you can mention to narrow this down?

Well, nope, I don't have any, that's the only thing I feel.

HPS Shannon said:
In addition what CentralForce mentioned about the wind in Traditional Chinese Medicine, a mineral or vitamin deficiency is also correlated. One would be super surprised at how mineral deficiencies can cause illness. And what simple nutritional balancing can do. Nutritional balancing would solve many major and minor illnesses when administered correctly as they have been shown to do.

Hi Shael <3

FancyMancy said:
If it is not nervous twitching (i.e. if it is not 'ticks'), then it could be a lack of sodium, potassium and - as HPS Shannon said - magnesium. Maybe your diet needs improving.

Well I'm starting to pay more attention on my diet definitely. It's not like I didn't cared before, but yeah, my diet definitely needs some improvement. Also, really thanks on all replies. I'm going for magnesium and what brother Shael recommended. I'll report the results!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back