Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

a warning on video games

Larissa666 said:
Kinda like a drug, ain’t it? You feel wonderful while it’s working, but when it wears out, you realize it was only a delusion. But you want to go back.
No because the act itself is not detrimental while the drug is detrimental to both the mind and body wheter it gives you a good feeling or not. I personally don't feel "bad for coming back to reality" after playing a game, I like to play because the mechanics and immersion are cool and they play their role to entertain, once I'm done it feels just ok. It's different for everyone.

Dahaarkan said:

I never said that what you've stated is false. Games are definitely being made to be as addictive and time consuming as possible these days. Games like Rust and ARK are real bad for it. People spend all their time building towards this false sense of accomplishment and then by all odds they lose it all in a single night and have to start from square one, I mean clearly the time wasted was not worth it.

We need more games like Journey and Gone Home where you're not forced to spend time in building things up and where it's not created in a sense where the longer you spend your time playing the more "progress" you make. A lot of games seem to just be absolute vicious time eaters. And I shit you not there are legit games where you only win by the amount of time you spend playing it. It's absurd and it's what children are growing up on these days.

Oh, i am kinda late to this topic but i found it now.
The problem with video games is not the games but the jews behind it, you can see through the course of the years that video games become more greedier and with less creativity.
There are actually good games out there were you can learn something useful like:
Portal 2 wich is a game that put your brain to work together with a beautiful story or valiant hearts the great war were you can learn events from WW1 without the ''muh evil germany propaganda''.
Or dark soul, yeah that game were you need to spend big time to complete it but the messege ''dont go hollow'' is a very important one, teaching you that every time you are felling beat you should stand up and dont give up until your reached your goal.
The big problem is the mmo's and the competitive ones, those are the real problems because for many of us life can be boring so many people spend their lives on this kind of games.
I consider that after we win life will be good enought and interesting that people will stop the video game addiction.
As long as someone play video games without spending too much of his life on them then is good.

Developers, such as for FIFA and Fortnite, are being forced by (((MPs))) to answer questions about gaming addiction and the psychological impact it has. It is known already that they are (((designed to be addictive))). The (((NHS))) department to help against having addiction has, of course, been (((delayed))). It was due last year. The so-called addiction help is similar to what they do with drug users.

I used to be highly addicted to video games like crack. Mostly World of Warcraft and Fortnite

One day I came up with a saying that sort of snapped me out of the hypnotic spell of these games:

"Every time you level up in the Game World, you miss an opportunity to level up in the real world"

There are a million other things that we could all be doing right now instead of playing video games. Such as learning another language, or a trade skill, or a musical instrument, or go to the gym......etc

Most of these new games don't give you any practical achievements that can translate into real world experience. I know there are going to be people who will convince themselves that video games have benefits such as increased hand eye coordination or things like that, which is true, but at what expense? The blue light from the gaming screen burns your eyes too.

Disclaimer: Old games don't do this as much

I'm not here to lecture anyone, this is just me offering more perspective.

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
I used to be highly addicted to video games like crack. Mostly World of Warcraft and Fortnite

One day I came up with a saying that sort of snapped me out of the hypnotic spell of these games:

"Every time you level up in the Game World, you miss an opportunity to level up in the real world"

There are a million other things that we could all be doing right now instead of playing video games. Such as learning another language, or a trade skill, or a musical instrument, or go to the gym......etc

Most of these new games don't give you any practical achievements that can translate into real world experience. I know there are going to be people who will convince themselves that video games have benefits such as increased hand eye coordination or things like that, which is true, but at what expense? The blue light from the gaming screen burns your eyes too.

"Every time you level up in the Game World, you miss an opportunity to level up in the real world" i agree with this 100% it's a Great one i've stopped gaming too, in the past i pretty much played all day, now not any more i know now that i just wasted my time on games and putting energy in to them instead of putting energy in my life and what i want to achieve in the real world and of course work/meditation (SS) like playing all day this way i was barely meditating or learning and i was also doing few rituals

Larissa666 said:
My experience is difference.

Games do not make me feel like I “accomplished something”. Games make me feel good by immersing myself in virtual world, where I completely forget who I am, and how much fucked up my life is. While that lasts, I am living inside that game, and I lose almost all connection to this world.

Only downside is that you have to move away from monitor from time to time, and then you are back to “reality”.

Kinda like a drug, ain’t it? You feel wonderful while it’s working, but when it wears out, you realize it was only a delusion. But you want to go back.

That’s what games are for me.

Really to do what just makes you happy will raise your energy. Actually it can be considered a form of meditation, to play these games prakriti is in bliss paramatma state is given and through relaxation sakti is then in prakriti. Just do what makes you happy just make sure you keep up with the 8 fold path, do your part as a satanist and achieve your goals. Have a high energy and remember it's all in your head. Thats like it. Whether it's a false achievement or not who cares really. If it make the person happy they will get more done in their life because they are happy ie. gran turismo 3 or diddy kong racing was awesome. If you get a good feeling from these games then good. I remember playing that banjo-koozie game diddy kong racing zelda was nice, especially on GameCube through I barley ever played zelda on gamecube. Just because you play video games doesn't mean that you will have bad karma and it's a waste of time. Well if it makes someone happy let them be that way, in this way this is their reward video games which can sometimes be really cool, so if they pick this as a reward. Video games are not a waste of time but can turn into a waste of time, though you can just meditate on your soul all day if you enjoy that as much, which you can program your mind to do that. Well the games may be based on christian principals correct but those are just stolen principals based on satanic principals in a jewish plot. If whatever said person is playing video games but is %100 on working on their soul and schedule they will obviously be fine, we all watch movies but some would rather play video games, maybe.

Catalincata94 said:
CrossRoadsPedestrian said:

"Every time you level up in the Game World, you miss an opportunity to level up in the real world" i agree with this 100% it's a Great one i've stopped gaming too, in the past i pretty much played all day, now not any more i know now that i just wasted my time on games and putting energy in to them instead of putting energy in my life and what i want to achieve in the real world and of course work/meditation (SS) like playing all day this way i was barely meditating or learning and i was also doing few rituals

Yes its a nasty inverse-relationship. When you create an avatar in a game, especially an MMO, you are essentially creating a 2nd persona of yourself. Now you have 2 masters to work for instead of one. 1. Your actual self, and 2. your gamer avatar. You can't have absolutely loyalty to both. Your time is limited. Choose yourself over your virtual self. Whoever is reading this and struggling in similar ways, You will thank me for this.

Videogames have their good points and bad points. On the positive side, they can help with imagination. Problem solving. Improve reflexes. Immerse you in new worlds. And interest you in new topics. And so on. On the negative side, they can be addictive, and cause you to neglect other areas of your life.

Ask yourself what emotion you're chasing when you're playing a game. What's your emotional "why"? Is it competition? You can compete with others in business or the arts or sports.Teamwork/Helping others? Community involvement, volunteering, activism, business, etc. Building/Creating things? Get into sculpting, interior design, architecture, pottery, etc. For whatever emotion or desire you try to satisfy through gaming, there are much more engaging and worthwhile pursuits IRL. Long-term emotional fulfillment. Achievements that you remember and treasure forever. I've played thousands of hours of gaming and I remember maybe 2% of it. None of it particularly valuable to anyone, and most of it becomes a blur. I did quests to help like a 1000 NPCs in RPGs when I could've used that time to help 1000 people IRL, lol.

Games can be a coping mechanism or a crutch for you to ignore your real life problems. Your bank account is strangely getting emptier as you rack up another 100 hours on Fortnite. I wonder why?

You have to be very conscious of how gaming is affecting your mind and health. Objectively judge for yourself whether it's worth it. Even if so, you need to set time limits. And consider not only the game itself, but the people you play with. There's a saying that you're the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with. Others influence us subconsciously. Generally, people that are playing videogames many hours a day are not movers and shakers in real life. So being around those people on a regular basis will drag you down.

As a vocation, I do think gaming has value. It's a huge industry with potential for $$ to be made, and it's only getting bigger every day. High consciousness SS have better odds of making big bucks in the gaming industry. Workings can improve your work ethic, creativity, etc. Magick can boost sales. Having a level of business acumen is necessary. Validating demand for your game.. effective marketing, etc. Though I do hear that many developers get screwed over by the publishers, or they're worked like dogs compared to other industries. Being an indie dev + bootstrapping w/ years worth of savings, or kickstarter/crowdfunding can circumvent that. Or Early Access. It seems like indies are where all the innovative and worthwhile games are nowadays.

satanichonor said:
Larissa666 said:

Games do not make me feel like I “accomplished something”. Games make me feel good by immersing myself in virtual world, where I completely forget who I am, and how much fucked up my life is. While that lasts, I am living inside that game, and I lose almost all connection to this world.

Only downside is that you have to move away from monitor from time to time, and then you are back to “reality”.

Really to do what just makes you happy will raise your energy. Actually it can be considered a form of meditation, to play these games prakriti is in bliss paramatma state is given and through relaxation sakti is then in prakriti. Just do what makes you happy just make sure you keep up with the 8 fold path, do your part as a satanist and achieve your goals. Have a high energy and remember it's all in your head. Thats like it. Whether it's a false achievement or not who cares really. If it make the person happy they will get more done in their life because they are happy ie. gran turismo 3 or diddy kong racing was awesome. If you get a good feeling from these games then good. I remember playing that banjo-koozie game diddy kong racing zelda was nice, especially on GameCube through I barley ever played zelda on gamecube. Just because you play video games doesn't mean that you will have bad karma and it's a waste of time. Well if it makes someone happy let them be that way, in this way this is their reward video games which can sometimes be really cool, so if they pick this as a reward. Video games are not a waste of time but can turn into a waste of time, though you can just meditate on your soul all day if you enjoy that as much, which you can program your mind to do that. Well the games may be based on christian principals correct but those are just stolen principals based on satanic principals in a jewish plot. If whatever said person is playing video games but is %100 on working on their soul and schedule they will obviously be fine, we all watch movies but some would rather play video games, maybe.

OK, Dalmatian.

I see, Most of the replies support video games.
Video games are a pure poison to your brain.

1. A voice actor doing narration on YouTube video that's telling you that Video Games helps your Brain to be quick in response as it makes you more active consciously is a lie.

2. The scienftic study that tells you that video games helps you with your creative side of the brain, i.e imagination, is also NOT True whatsoever.

3. Video games don't make you feel relaxed but drains out your mental energy. Then you realise you are feeling hungry, you eat and then sleep being tired.

3. Add many other internet lies here about video games being helpful for a human mind...

If you've been playing video games for a while, and you sit to study for your school, you realise that as soon as you open your book, you get bored immediately.

Not just that, when you attempt to memorise book text material, you realise its really becoming impossible for your brain to memorise a 20-30 words paragraph.

It is true that it gives you a sense of fake accomplishment but also the reason why people also get addicted to it is they are put in a virtual world where they have ABSOLUTE CONTROL over the environment. That's another reason for video games addiction. Everyone likes to have control over their reality, destiny and change it accordingly which video games provide you.

Another reason could be "need for adventure for your brain" which is also fulfilled by playing video games. But you are giving your time energy and fucking up your eyesight for this fake pleasure.
There IA nothing positive about video games

satanichonor said:
Those war games are nuts call of duty is not even a good simulator I've played it a few times. It's so easy to get killed in that game that if the person go to war and is in these situations they could become frightened and end up dead, but they are good for strategy I guess, maybe the strategy in this game saved someones life? Even though you could just use your mind for that...All around video games are no good, no.
You know call of duty was never intended to be a simulator, right?

curio said:
satanichonor said:
Those war games are nuts call of duty is not even a good simulator I've played it a few times. It's so easy to get killed in that game that if the person go to war and is in these situations they could become frightened and end up dead, but they are good for strategy I guess, maybe the strategy in this game saved someones life? Even though you could just use your mind for that...All around video games are no good, no.

CoD is an arcade shooter. The only simulation that seemed reasonable and balanced was CoD1/United Offensive. It struck a nice balance between being too simulator and too arcady, Rambo one-man army like.

Funny enough even the Milsims don't have everything in order and whatnot for example Milsims that are officially available to the public are Operation Flashpoint(Opflash), Arma series, and in some cases the VB series from the same Arma produces since they produce a line of Milsims for military training. Then there is the airplane simulators and there's a myriad of good ones out there showing different planes in different varieties of simulation.

If you wish to play one of the greatest Milsim with slight arcady features it would be a mod. Ironically enough whomever these guys were, they were thinking far ahead in the future to the point the game engine crashed when they implemented certain features. The modification for Unreal Tournament 99, called Infiltration mod. The final released version was Infiltration 2.9. Funny the amount of realism they added was too much for the engine to handle.

Unfortunately the guy who reviewed the game dslyecxi, later in a Arma evaluation mentioned Free-Aim or more precisely Free-vectorized aiming is a bit unrealistic. The sheer fact is it is technically unrealistic to a degree but it's the only way to balance the game to realism. Free-aim is seen in Red orchestra 1/2, the way the gun is controlled by the arms rather than being stuck to you. For infiltration the pistols were the best representation of the free-aim followed by Red Orchestras 3D scope with free-aim. The guys are infiltration couldn't do 3D scope but can do 2D blackboard scope with 3D(2D) pointer to simulate 3D scope and in one map it uses the M14 long range shooting to simulate a good range.

http://dslyecxi.com/articles_wp/best-of-tactical-gaming-infiltration/

In his Arma review he does state this style of moving the weapon is a bit unrealistic. It's possible Inf_Beppo programmed so well it works for Unreal but for other games it requires a lot of fine-tuning to capture it right. It's basically C++ programming with a floating value apparently from what I understand. The sheer fact is you gotta program a lot of variables like the environment crashing into the weapon or the values of movement. It's kinda like a multi-layered programming from what I recall trying to research information about.

On youtube type in Infiltration 2.9 gameplay and you'll see some people playing it. I doubt you can get a reasonable server going but they do show the single/multiple player scenarios whereby you use infiltration style to play against the AI monsters. Basically PvM.

curio said:
satanichonor said:
I actually never win at that game so it figures because I never played it. Ghost recon advanced war fighter seemed more realistic being in enemy territory and major war zones all the time.

Larissa666 said:
satanichonor said:
Larissa666 said:

OK, Dalmatian.
Lmao!
...Do you want to know my real name because I'd be happy to give you that.
It's alec. You can call me that.

Mobile games these days all just look like gambling to me or something, like slot machines and junk. I think VR is cool in the sense it can help learn to do actual skills, train professionals like police, drivers, pilots, firefighters whatever. And it can be fun too. People used to go to the cinema maybe once in a while, not live inside of it for eight hours a day. Its better to read to get the sense of being in another world, and fill your time doing meaningful cool stuff that doesn't revolve around seeking the best feeling you can get.

satanichonor said:
Larissa666 said:
satanichonor said:

OK, Dalmatian.
Lmao!
...Do you want to know my real name because I'd be happy to give you that.
It's alec. You can call me that.

I am sure that kinda narrows it down for the enemy to know more about you.

Never, ever share your real name on the forum or anywhere where the enemy can see it.

I agree with you, but I think simply stopping is not the solution, especially if it's for entertainment. I think some HP has already said something about always keeping things balanced or something, if you do something exceptionally it will affect you negatively.

Now in my opinion, the games that people should stay away from are exactly the games with Jewish influence, for example Far Cry new dawn, here is the cover image of the game if I'm not mistaken https: //static2.srcdn .com / wordp...ds / 2018/12 / Far-Cry-New-Dawn-Official.jpg.

Games like The sims 5 too and etc, I've always played games not only for the satisfaction of growing up with the character, but also for his story like I'm reading a book, the difficulty of the game and so on, for example, I I really like pokemon, zelda, harvest moon and etc ..

I also like a lot of games to try to learn from them, many games have helped me with that, even though there is a lot of fantasy in the games I always try to learn from one thing or another, The witcher 3 for example, he seems to try to get close to reality showing a different point of view, at least for me.

In the end, I agree with you, and I don't think people should devote more time to games than their own lives, but to use games as a way of distracting or keeping up with a good story, even if it's no big deal in the end. . The games I like for example: Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver and Hollow Knight.

If someone makes a strange mistake or can't understand it, it's because I'm using google translator, there are some very strange translations with him, here he translates the word "Hail" to "Greetings or Live", but when he puts "Hail Satan" "translates to" Get out Satan, "so I apologize if something goes weird.

I think some people push on their world view onto others, when other people experience different things.

For example" "I had a bad experience with videogames" -> "Therefore, people must also have the same bad experience" -> "Therefore I must stop people from playing videogames."

For videogames: It's an experience with its own community you can join, meet other people, discuss the arts, compete with other people, etc. For a lot of people it's bonding with others who are into similar things, and it's social interaction for many.

This is true for any hobby, or things you do for fun.

And we all can have a reasonable view on it right? If anything starts to negatively impact one's life, then it's time to reevaluate, or maybe let it down for a bit.

94n said:
I think some people push on their world view onto others, when other people experience different things.

For example" "I had a bad experience with videogames" -> "Therefore, people must also have the same bad experience" -> "Therefore I must stop people from playing videogames."

For videogames: It's an experience with its own community you can join, meet other people, discuss the arts, compete with other people, etc. For a lot of people it's bonding with others who are into similar things, and it's social interaction for many.

And we all can have a reasonable view on it right? If anything starts to negatively impact one's life, then it's time to reevaluate, or maybe let it down for a bit.
That's exactly it. Either it's a matter of taste, which is pointless to argue over, or it comes down to someone's individual hangups and projection of one's own inadequacies onto something else as a scapegoat. Like nofappers who blame masturbation for everything they don't like about their life, regardless of whether it has anything to do with it.

There's alot of dogmatism in health & lifestyle. Do this, don't do that. Never eat any of this, always eat X amount of that. Your problem is this one thing, never mind anything else. People that lack intuition, self knowledge and the ability to see the big picture buy into this and live by someone else's arbitrary rules without considering whether it makes sense in their situation with their goals and with who and what they are to live under those rules and without seeing for themselves whether it benefits them. As a result they end up on a treadmill(metaphor) at best or miserable and regressive at worst.

Like the diet debates. Or porn/masturbation. Or what you do for R&R. Or prescriptive exercise routines. There are universal truths like drugs being harmful, of course, but the majority of advice/dogma out there just keeps people confused and aimless and creates friction between them and has no consideration for the individual circumstances.

But at the same time I'm sure it's a fault of human nature. People just want to believe there's a quick and easy fix and that one culprit is responsible blame for all their problems. Never themselves, of course.

curio said:
94n said:

That's exactly it. Either it's a matter of taste, which is pointless to argue over, or it comes down to someone's individual hangups and projection of one's own inadequacies onto something else as a scapegoat. Like nofappers who blame masturbation for everything they don't like about their life, regardless of whether it has anything to do with it.

There's alot of dogmatism in health & lifestyle. Do this, don't do that. Never eat any of this, always eat X amount of that. Your problem is this one thing, never mind anything else. People that lack intuition, self knowledge and the ability to see the big picture buy into this and live by someone else's arbitrary rules without considering whether it makes sense in their situation with their goals and with who and what they are to live under those rules and without seeing for themselves whether it benefits them. As a result they end up on a treadmill(metaphor) at best or miserable and regressive at worst.

Like the diet debates. Or porn/masturbation. Or what you do for R&R. Or prescriptive exercise routines. There are universal truths like drugs being harmful, of course, but the majority of advice/dogma out there just keeps people confused and aimless and creates friction between them and has no consideration for the individual circumstances.

But at the same time I'm sure it's a fault of human nature. People just want to believe there's a quick and easy fix and that one culprit is responsible blame for all their problems. Never themselves, of course.

Curio, thank you for your well-written and nuanced response.

I think it's also compounded by many movements on the internet, especially on popular websites like 4chan (or some chan based site) or reddit. Or whatever fringe conspiracy site is popping up these days.

There are many movements on the internet that people are getting swept up in. Many of these conservatism/christian revivalist movements on the internet somehow make its way into pop-internet-culture, and as a result that's what we're seeing here...of all places. A sudden wave of wanting to ban everything that's enjoyable. Videogames are media, just like anything else: books, TV, movies, etc.

We had this argument in the 90s: with waves of christians petitioning to ban videogames because they thought it was satanic. It's resurfaced under the the guise of feminism, "ban videogames because it's misogynistic." And now resurfacing under the guise of conservatism under the guise of a health concern: " ban videogames because it's a vice against [christian] values."

Giving advice and a personal opinion is not comparable to giving somebody arbitrary rules on how to live their life. I literally couldn't care less what you do with your life and I don't judge you or criticize you for playing video games on a regular basis as I've stated before. My issue is trending and standard addictive design philosophies for video games which dominate the industry, and the point of this thread is pointing these out along with my personal opinion and advice, that is all. The original post may not convey this clearly but my replies make it very clear what I mean and what the point is.

But sure keep beating this topic like a dead horse debating with ghosts if that's literally the best use for your time lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back