Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Thanks for answering my previous questions, unfortunately I don't always have time to look at the forum!

My next question is, I want them to not see me. Suppose you have a clairvoyant person looking into my life. I wish you could see nothing! How is it possible to do this? A protective aura?

Thank you.

Mothskull said:
LotharMcSkippy said:
Mothskull said:
Welcome to our satanic family! :D

For example, after RTR and meditation I am always sleepy and I hear my ears rustling. For me, RTR and other rituals are energy-consuming.

Thank you for responding. Do you struggle with the pronunciation of the different words or letters? And do you know if this is detrimental to the ritual. I ask only because I haven't been around many people performing such activities. I am of the thought that our personal intention and effort help us when we are ignorant of the proper ways. What say ye? :)

You're right
When you vibrate the words of power, it is very important that you feel it. I know how it sounds, I didn't understand it at first. Just stop worrying about it and focus. When the right tone comes, you'll know it. It is important that you stop wondering if you do it right or wrong because you lose concentration, which can weaken your ritual.
Even if you don't pronounce everything correctly, it still has a strong effect, because you continue to direct energy through desire and it works.

My advice: trust your intuition, if you feel that you should vibrate in a different way, then do it.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I must say that your comment is spot on with my experiences this weekend. I was performing a ritual this weekend and I was reading and vibrating the words the pitches began to change. Suddenly my voice was deep. I mean deep like I was singing bass. The words I vibrated took on a much more powerful and darker tone. What suprised me the most was how easily it came out. Is that normal? I hope so, because it sounded much cooler than the way I had been doing it. Hail Satan!

I have a major problem, I know the enemy is doing this to me... every day the enemy likes to rape me and stuff. I end up getting a dirty aura or not...but how can I clean this? I was going to do the banishing ritual but IDK if this will help. So I'm now thinking of doing the Returning Curses Part 1. Because I feel my self getting clean. Idk if there are any other once that can help me. help me get clean faster. Oh and the enemy hates it when I do them. It gets ugly.

I know that I should visit here more but I have to confess a bit, along with trying to open myself so that I can have spiritual connections. I have actually been a christian for a lot of my life and I don't know what kind of effect that could have had on me, I even accepted what is called "the holy spirit" in and as I was doing the "Chakra Spinning" meditation when I got to the 7th chakra I heard what maybe a voice saying "Father is with us" and along with it bringing worry about me continuing the meditation. I know that it's nothing but the enemy but I don't really know what to do about it. Can feel like I have to get passed that to continue. And I'm sorry for not being active much, I've been trying to find ways to relax and get rid of them with some of those being meditations from this website. So yes, I'll do what I can to be more active, and thank you for your help.

Code333 said:
I have a major problem, I know the enemy is doing this to me... every day the enemy likes to rape me and stuff. I end up getting a dirty aura or not...but how can I clean this? I was going to do the banishing ritual but IDK if this will help. So I'm now thinking of doing the Returning Curses Part 1. Because I feel my self getting clean. Idk if there are any other once that can help me. help me get clean faster. Oh and the enemy hates it when I do them. It gets ugly.
You are talking like you dont normally do the Returning Curses? It should be done twice daily no matter what, for the sake of keeping yourself clean and protected.

A banishing ritual alone wont solve this for you if you are letting yourself be connected to these entities. Use MUNKA 45 or 90 times daily, for 9 days, with an affirmation to remove all connections to the enemy from yourself.

Practice Void Meditation every day, atleast 20 minutes. Whenever you feel the enemy trying to mess with you, do void and dont pay any attention to them. You need to realize that the enemy cant do shit to you unless you consciously or subconsciously let them. Ignore them fully and detach from them, keep your AoP high and maintained, and they wont be able to do anything to you at all.

Can anyone explain the meaning of "spirit legion'' to me ? When you go on JoS and search up Demons they have listed under their traits a number of spirit legions they command.

So is it like spirits , thoughtforms , deceased people who's souls are still around and have power , or actual demons but lower ranks than the major gods ?

I make a collection of banknotes and coins from 98 'I remembered that I received 50 shekels banknote years ago.
Do I maintain a ritual of destruction on the banknote or do I still keep it in the collection?
Or do I maintain any ritual with negative connotations to these dumb ass, as an additional "gift" beside the RTR?

wariorSS said:
I make a collection of banknotes and coins from 98 'I remembered that I received 50 shekels banknote years ago.
Do I maintain a ritual of destruction on the banknote or do I still keep it in the collection?
Or do I maintain any ritual with negative connotations to these dumb ass, as an additional "gift" beside the RTR?
Just keep it. Doesn't mean anything anyway. It's like those 100 Trillion $ Zimbabwe dollars, that aren't even worth one cent. I think it's pretty funny you got a real shekel.

Commonly, at least for me, when void meditating you will tend to focus your attention inside of yourself especially if you're closing your eyes but this happens with them open too; and for me this focus usually goes to my third-eye, hence the pressure. Naturally when you close your eyes they will roll back a bit and make you slightly look up. This kind of passively directs energy to your third-eye because that's likely where you're attention will go because of this.

I've worked on my third-eye thoroughly and have fully opened it a long time ago and I can assure you that pressure on your forehead between your eyebrows is VERY normal when working on your third-eye or having energy sent to it; and it is a good sign that your third-eye is open and is being empowered. I still feel this sensation when I simply draw my attention to my third-eye.

It will feel very weird, almost like someone is pressing against the spot from inside your skull and headaches are not uncommon. When I was opening my third-eye and putting energy into it, it was quite the shock for the at-the-time dormant chakra and painful headaches were frequent, lasting several days for me until I grew accustomed to it. I sometimes still get headaches if I put far too much energy into my third-eye at a time.

So all you're doing is accidentally focusing and sending energy into your third-eye when meditating, and that's why you're feeling the pressure of it.

AlexElPM said:
Hello everyone!!

I have a question:

It's normal to feel a pressure in the middle of my eyebrows (the third eye) when I start a void meditation? It always happens, even in the very beginning.

HAIL SATAN!!

LotharMcSkippy said:
AlexElPM said:
Hello everyone!!

I have a question:

It's normal to feel a pressure in the middle of my eyebrows (the third eye) when I start a void meditation? It always happens, even in the very beginning.

HAIL SATAN!!

I believe it is. I have not been a Satanist for long yet I have had that feeling for a awhile. I had been actively trying to open my third eye. I switched to distilled water, fluoride calcifies the pineal gland, and surprisingly that helped a lot. Truthfully all of that was magnified when I came to Satan. The pressure is intense but not painful. That being said, I think your ok. Maybe some others who are farther down the path will chime in with their experiences. Hail Satan!

Jax911 said:
AlexElPM said:
Hello everyone!!

I have a question:

HAIL SATAN!!
Yes and no. It is normal in the sense that your 3rd eye is opening but you are to focus at one point in front of you and not on year forehead when doing the void meditation. You are meditating on the 3rd eye.

Shael said:
Code333 said:
You are talking like you dont normally do the Returning Curses? It should be done twice daily no matter what, for the sake of keeping yourself clean and protected.

A banishing ritual alone wont solve this for you if you are letting yourself be connected to these entities. Use MUNKA 45 or 90 times daily, for 9 days, with an affirmation to remove all connections to the enemy from yourself.

Practice Void Meditation every day, atleast 20 minutes. Whenever you feel the enemy trying to mess with you, do void and dont pay any attention to them. You need to realize that the enemy cant do shit to you unless you consciously or subconsciously let them. Ignore them fully and detach from them, keep your AoP high and maintained, and they wont be able to do anything to you at all.

Thanks for the reply

What I have read, I twice daily do the returning curses, Daily MUNKA 90 times with affirmation? I'm sorry I didn't know what is affirmation... & daily void meditation for 20 minutes.

If I'm wrong, please correct me.

Sorry for the newb question! I did my dedication to Satan today. When the paper started burning, I was worried I wouldn't be able to control the flame, so I poured water onto it. Now I have a half-burned wet piece of paper. Should I redo the ritual or can I start on power meditation and RTRs?

Code333 said:
Thanks for the reply

What I have read, I twice daily do the returning curses, Daily MUNKA 90 times with affirmation? I'm sorry I didn't know what is affirmation... & daily void meditation for 20 minutes.

If I'm wrong, please correct me.
Yes, that's correct. The Munka you only have to do for 9 days really. After 9 days if you still feel some connection to those entities, you can keep doing it until you reach 40 days.

-Returning Curses twice a day

-Void Meditation (atleast) 20 minutes a day

-90 times Munka for 9 or 40 days

For the affirmation here an example:
"In a positive way for me, I am completely free of ALL connections to the enemy, NOW, continously, and forever."

sesame said:
Sorry for the newb question! I did my dedication to Satan today. When the paper started burning, I was worried I wouldn't be able to control the flame, so I poured water onto it. Now I have a half-burned wet piece of paper. Should I redo the ritual or can I start on power meditation and RTRs?
Most people’s dedication always goes wrong one way or another, if there was intention and signed with the blood I guess it’s okay. You can decide yourself if to do it again or not.

Code333 said:
It's now Nov I may be too late?
Well I have a question, what is Abdul Alhazred???
BAD OR GOOD :?: :|
Can i ask you a question? I see your name is Code333 i keep seeing this number everywere almost everyday do you know if it has any meaning?

Hello Friends. HAIL KING SATAN, HAIL THE INEFFABLE HELL!

I have been dedicated for years to Satanism. I am looking for other individuals who know King Satan, who have been spoken to by him. I am not an outsider that we all hate, I am with you. If you could please contact me, and before you state anything considered revealing, maybe we could ask Almighty KING if we may be shown proof from him that we are legitimate friends and followers of him before you talk to me.

This is a REAL message! please do not disregard this, I am your friend.

I know the dangers of outsiders are a real and serious thing. I seriously am not one though and I know KING and Am looking for my friends! so when you ask KING if this is real, you will know! HAIL KING SATAN!

My email is [email protected]

Redmoon4 said:

I have been dedicated for years to Satanism. I am looking for other individuals who know King Satan, who have been spoken to by him. I am not an outsider that we all hate, I am with you. If you could please contact me, and before you state anything considered revealing, maybe we could ask Almighty KING if we may be shown proof from him that we are legitimate friends and followers of him before you talk to me.

I know the dangers of outsiders are a real and serious thing. I seriously am not one though and I know KING and Am looking for my friends! so when you ask KING if this is real, you will know! HAIL KING SATAN!

Ummm wtf :lol:

Redmoon4 said:

If you are a good, honest, true person, then I will not deny that. But how do you know that an infiltrator lier enemy will not email you and pretend to be one of us? Because they are here and they are watching. They would love to try to trick you.

ucife said:
Code333 said:
It's now Nov I may be too late?
Well I have a question, what is Abdul Alhazred???
BAD OR GOOD :?: :|
Can i ask you a question? I see your name is Code333 i keep seeing this number everywere almost everyday do you know if it has any meaning?

Well to me it means my favorite number which is number 3 & 3 times. :lol: :D :lol:

I hade this nightmare I was being chased by a guy in black :lol:
It may seem nothing at first but when I first escape from him. He found me again but walk away, like he didn’t care what he was doing. But he had his hoody off and did saw his face :!:

Now, this is my main question, why did I see him? He had orange dark, red, dark red VERY BEAUTIFUL HAIR. But why the chaise :| :?:

And of course, he is white.

Code333 said:
It may seem nothing at first but when I first escape from him. He found me again but walk away, like he didn’t care what he was doing. But he had his hoody off and did saw his face :!:

Now, this is my main question, why did I see him? He had orange dark, red, dark red VERY BEAUTIFUL HAIR. But why the chaise :| :?:

Because a lot of times when people are sleeping, they have a dream. And a lot of times the dream is strange.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Redmoon4 said:

If you are a good, honest, true person, then I will not deny that. But how do you know that an infiltrator lier enemy will not email you and pretend to be one of us? Because they are here and they are watching. They would love to try to trick you.

Thank you for letting me know this. I am aware of this fact.
I was going to ask King first

Hi I just noticed all the links on the 40 day program to the angelfire website are broken. Was the domain taken down by the enemy? If so, did they transfer everything to the joyofsatan website? Can someone provide a link to where it was transferred to if so? Thanks

Code333 said:

Maybe a symbolism of a fear you had in the past (the guy chasing you), that has now been solved (him just suddenly stopping and walking away) because you found out the truth about things (seeing beneath his hood).

You said you "escaped" at first, and then later he found you with his hood off. So maybe the thing scared you at first, and then when you encountered it again at a later time you were more knowledgeable and the true nature of it was exposed. Since you said he looked beautiful, it might mean that fear you had was just irrational and you feared something that was actually good and nice in reality.

I'm not an expert with this stuff, but this would be my interpretation of it.

Shael said:
Code333 said:

Maybe a symbolism of a fear you had in the past (the guy chasing you), that has now been solved (him just suddenly stopping and walking away) because you found out the truth about things (seeing beneath his hood).

You said you "escaped" at first, and then later he found you with his hood off. So maybe the thing scared you at first, and then when you encountered it again at a later time you were more knowledgeable and the true nature of it was exposed. Since you said he looked beautiful, it might mean that fear you had was just irrational and you feared something that was actually good and nice in reality.

I'm not an expert with this stuff, but this would be my interpretation of it.

Idk about the last part...I was doing stuff on the internet thinking I was doing something for Satan. (Not the Joy of Satan site) this guy on the internet said so. He tried to make me do stuff and I don't like that kind of stuff...but I was stupid I did them but not all of them. It made him angry and he tried to make up excuses to make me do them. But I started all of this sense 2016 end ended 2018? Or this year...hmmm. Later on, I found out that he was with the enemy. I get raped by him. How as you may think. Last time I woke up from sleep paralysis and I saw him and I also saw someone else to. He saw a tall dark thing. I thought he saw satan at that time so I tried to ask help but he did not help at all, he just put me back to sleep... It made me sad. BUT HE IS NOT SATAN, HE IS A ENEMY! Someone on Facebook said that they are weak. And eat fear. Sorry if this is LONG. I think it's longer than this...

Code333 said:
Idk about the last part...I was doing stuff on the internet thinking I was doing something for Satan. (Not the Joy of Satan site) this guy on the internet said so. He tried to make me do stuff and I don't like that kind of stuff...but I was stupid I did them but not all of them. It made him angry and he tried to make up excuses to make me do them. But I started all of this sense 2016 end ended 2018? Or this year...hmmm. Later on, I found out that he was with the enemy. I get raped by him. How as you may think. Last time I woke up from sleep paralysis and I saw him and I also saw someone else to. He saw a tall dark thing. I thought he saw satan at that time so I tried to ask help but he did not help at all, he just put me back to sleep... It made me sad. BUT HE IS NOT SATAN, HE IS A ENEMY! Someone on Facebook said that they are weak. And eat fear. Sorry if this is LONG. I think it's longer than this...
Hmmm if you know him in person then perhaps this wasnt as much a symbolic dream at all. It could have just been a nightmare for the most part.

Of course do break all contact with that idiot and if needed do a working with Munka for 9 days to remove all connections to him. Dont leave these things up to chance or waiting until the Gods have to help. You should take action, yourself, and remove him out of your life for good.

I have question regards zodiac signs. Does Ophiucus 13 zodiac sign is real or not ? Since Ophiucus is connected to Serpent.

I figure I might post here maybe it helps someone else as well.

It's about summoning Demons, although I've done it a few times particularly in the last two nearing three years now. Only just a few times like 4 or 5 times. The questions are:

1. Visualizing the sigil as best as possible and reciting their name or mantra style their name. The question is how long should a person recite the person's name of that specific sigil? I've gone as much as 5 minutes straight reciting it not mantra just normal recitation.

2. Visualize as best as possible, well if it goes away from your mind as immediately as you close your eyes does that seem bad or does it still work?

3. In terms of asking for something what exactly would happen? I've asked the Demons or at least hoped they listen and it's within their powers and capacity but what exactly am I supposed to expect, do the things occur naturally or is weird things that seem strangely connected and materialize oddly?

4. What exactly am I supposed to give in return to the Demon. For example the Demons I summoned I dedicated a day session of RTRs to them and even given them energy. For example many years ago I summoned a Demon and I performed MerKaBa and visualized the compression of all the energy into my solar chakra and then popped it out and gave it to the Demon. Well pretended obviously I can't see them nor know if they are there. I've also done a few energy ball donations with SATANAS and SATANAMA but is that all?

Is a Demon really THAT satisfied with just a simple energy ball?

I mean I don't want to seem disrespectful but are Demons that easily amused by our efforts that even a worthless ball of energy gives them the impulse to perform the request?

What if I don't have anything to give, is that bad? wrong?

5. I figure for my last question how many times should I summon the Demon, I recall in recent times summoning Lerajie particularly during a few months back a number of members worked with Lerajie and told people to summon her as she helped them out. My question is I did it three times for three days, so how should I approach the situation on summoning? Should I just keep summoning the Demon kinda like a meditation till something manifests or is it simply a one and don't worry eventually something will happen.

Also if anyone can provide more information on Demon summing and what occurred in your lives I'd appreciate maybe it'll help me notice things that I need to look out for and be aware.

How to i send positive energy to an animal?

ive read the directing energy on JOS but that wasnt what i was looking for. My neighbor keeps his dog in the backyard in the cold every night and day and dosent treat him very well. so i want to make him(the dog) feel better.
would simply visualizing white/gold light covering him help?

Taurus said:

ive read the directing energy on JOS but that wasnt what i was looking for. My neighbor keeps his dog in the backyard in the cold every night and day and dosent treat him very well. so i want to make him(the dog) feel better.
Could you go when he isn't home and feed and play with the dog?

Taurus said:

Use the foundation meditation.
Breathe in white-gold light from the sun into yourself. Then on the exhale, direct this energy into the dog visualizing him lighting up in bright white-gold, both inside his body, and outside in his aura. Do this for a few breaths and then state an affirmation to program the energies.

For example you could use,
"In a positive and healthy way, the dog is now healthy and protected in every way [now, continuously, and forever].". The last part in brackets is optional, depending on how much time you want to devote to helping the dog.

I’ve been suddenly hit by the urge to begin learning Enochian and writing songs of worship in the ancient language, though I know the keys must be vibrated- would it be okay to sing them? Should I begin composing songs?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Taurus said:

Could you go when he isn't home and feed and play with the dog?
no, its too dangerous and illegal. if i didnt live right next door i could kidnap the dog and he could live happy with me lol.

Shael said:
Taurus said:

Use the foundation meditation.
Breathe in white-gold light from the sun into yourself. Then on the exhale, direct this energy into the dog visualizing him lighting up in bright white-gold, both inside his body, and outside in his aura. Do this for a few breaths and then state an affirmation to program the energies.

For example you could use,
"In a positive and healthy way, the dog is now healthy and protected in every way [now, continuously, and forever].". The last part in brackets is optional, depending on how much time you want to devote to helping the dog.
Thank you

Indina said:
I’ve been suddenly hit by the urge to begin learning Enochian and writing songs of worship in the ancient language, though I know the keys must be vibrated- would it be okay to sing them? Should I begin composing songs?
Enochian is basically a hoax. This language was invented by some christian guy in the middle ages. And his original Enochian keys were all horribly slanderous and disgusting toward the gods. Maxine revised them so they now praise the gods and are fine to use. But this language doesn't have any real power. The only power from the keys comes because you are talking to the gods. But this is not the language of gods or angels like some people say. It's more like a crude simplified twist from Latin.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Can someone please send me a link to a guide to Satanic runes?
It would be very helpful. Thanks.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Doctrines.html
When he refers to friendly association it’s about having interracial relationships, which are totally against Nature and what we stand for.
Another rule is not to be stupid.

Hello, im curious in regards to making a energetic circle for meditation to amplify the energies. From what I've seen it says to direct the earths energy using blue and to turn counterclockwise but is there a specifics cardinal point where i should start at? And also what would happen if in a ritual i was to invoke the blue energy from a different starting point other than east.. Would it change the energy of the whole purpose or be completely useless?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back