Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The LIE of KETO

Aldrick Strickland

So I have tried this Keto and Carnivore Diet Fads. What I have Learned is that in the first few weeks you will feel pretty good. But then after the fact you will feel like shit and not think it has to do with the Diet.

Most of the weight you lose is water weight which gets sucked out your muscles and takes away muscle fullness otherwise known as strength.

I did happen to get down to 8% Body fat. So I think in a very short term use it could be used to trim some fat off and then try to go back to Carbs and see if it doesnt come right back.

I noticed I was sucking in the Gym, till I had to stop because I had no stregth. Then I didnt even have strength to go for a run. It also breaks down the collagen which can lead to premature deep wrinkles, according to the research.

It also dumps all your minerals in your body. I went back to carbs via Fruit and berries and now all my energy and strength has come back. If theres a lot of fat, there is an energy source. What happens when like in my case you run out of fat to reasonably burn? The body starts cannibalizing the muscles and organs.

Ketosis is a survival mechanisms not a way to perpetually remain. For a few weeks it could have some benefits, however in long term use the health consequences can be catastrophic.

The Body needs carbs to convert to Energy. The rest is bogus science. Carnivore is worse, again for a few weeks you will feel an increase in energy. Then thebworst constipation and lack of energy. Also you become Leptin resistant which prevents you from burning fat....they all mention this.

So if you have no fat...and your body wont burn it anyway...what the hell are you using for energy? Muscle and organs. One reason people feel good on carnivore and Keto is the elimination of certain foods such as bread and sugar, which are going to cause a huge rise in energy.

People are turning to carnivore for the simple reason that if youre eating your own body, massive amounts of calories and protein help you build muscle and protein can be converted into carbs and energy on an ineffective back up system kinda way. Thus youre gonna build your body back up while destroying it and your colon.

This is why jews such as Atkins have been pushing low carb diets for over a Century. Your body does not need Bread, Cake, ice cream and Pasta, however it needs carbs in the form of fruits, vegetables, berries and nuts.

A bannana has 27 carbs with a minus of 3grams fiber. Two bannanas is the most amount of carbs one can have on the loosest Keto diet of 50 carbs a day. Also the ingestion of too many carbs at one time can cause tiredness.

This tiredness is nothing to the total lack of energy and vitality I experienced after a month of Keto. The Recommended amount of carbs for a day is 225-325g. If you want to be Low carb, then cut ice cream and soda out and stick to this guideline. Eat Healthy whole foods like Asparagus or Blueberries.

People go from eating ice cream, Soda and Mcdonalds everyday and go wow I feel great for some reason. Eat normally and healthy and stop letting the jew scam you into BS Diet fads.

Very true, the body is designed for glucose as energy. You WILL run into problems omitting it from your diet long term. For weight loss I wouldn’t even recommend this approach to someone who isn’t obese. It’s unsafe.

You’re body never really ‘Cannibalizes’ itself necessarily, unless the fat levels get SUPER low. Beyond that it is common to experience muscle loss when cutting for too long, only cause mps rates drop, and you’re breaking down more muscle than building, but the muscle is being broken down as waste and not energy, which is what would happen, if the fat stores depleted and the body went for muscle in that case.

And you’re body is more primed to take energy from bread, pasta, oats, etc, cause this is straight glucose, versus fructose or other sugars from fruits. Although fructose is good for people with high blood sugar. But bread and grains don’t necessarily need to be avoided. Don’t be afraid to add these and carb rich vegetables in your diet. These are very different than junk carbs like cake and cookies.

Also bear in mind, a fair amount of the protein intake from diet will be oxidized and used as energy, even with carb intake, but it’s all glucose being used. So a balanced diet with carbs, fats and proteins should be the goal.

For diet it’s easy. Mixture of high quality plant and animal products, cut the processed stuff, water water water.

Also for strength in the gym, EAT YOUR FRUITS AND VEGGIES people! Lol, it’s soo common for guys to avoid that and then complain of strength problems. Even on a professional athlete level believe it or not. I would look at professional strongman Brian Shaw’s diet and I had deep concern for him. His diet was eggs, beef and rice. 12000 calories of that. 7 days a week. Cheesecake too from time to time. The last few years he’s been losing the strongman competitions which he shouldn’t. Then he recently said, okay fruits and veggies, come on in, you’re invited into my home. Now he’s saying, he’s stronger then ever. Yeah no kidding Brian! Eat your veggies dude! Macro and micronutrients work together. Get your electrolytes too, these can be tough, but pay attention to them, they make a difference when it comes to strength. Sometimes remarkably so. Hydration is a factor too. Especially for injury prevention.

The strongest people eat meat and the strongest people eat plant foods. Both are necessary.

Aldrick Strickland said:
So I have tried this Keto and Carnivore Diet Fads. What I have Learned is that in the first few weeks you will feel pretty good. But then after the fact you will feel like shit and not think it has to do with the Diet.

Most of the weight you lose is water weight which gets sucked out your muscles and takes away muscle fullness otherwise known as strength.

I did happen to get down to 8% Body fat. So I think in a very short term use it could be used to trim some fat off and then try to go back to Carbs and see if it doesnt come right back.

I noticed I was sucking in the Gym, till I had to stop because I had no stregth. Then I didnt even have strength to go for a run. It also breaks down the collagen which can lead to premature deep wrinkles, according to the research.

It also dumps all your minerals in your body. I went back to carbs via Fruit and berries and now all my energy and strength has come back. If theres a lot of fat, there is an energy source. What happens when like in my case you run out of fat to reasonably burn? The body starts cannibalizing the muscles and organs.

Ketosis is a survival mechanisms not a way to perpetually remain. For a few weeks it could have some benefits, however in long term use the health consequences can be catastrophic.

The Body needs carbs to convert to Energy. The rest is bogus science. Carnivore is worse, again for a few weeks you will feel an increase in energy. Then thebworst constipation and lack of energy. Also you become Leptin resistant which prevents you from burning fat....they all mention this.

So if you have no fat...and your body wont burn it anyway...what the hell are you using for energy? Muscle and organs. One reason people feel good on carnivore and Keto is the elimination of certain foods such as bread and sugar, which are going to cause a huge rise in energy.

People are turning to carnivore for the simple reason that if youre eating your own body, massive amounts of calories and protein help you build muscle and protein can be converted into carbs and energy on an ineffective back up system kinda way. Thus youre gonna build your body back up while destroying it and your colon.

This is why jews such as Atkins have been pushing low carb diets for over a Century. Your body does not need Bread, Cake, ice cream and Pasta, however it needs carbs in the form of fruits, vegetables, berries and nuts.

A bannana has 27 carbs with a minus of 3grams fiber. Two bannanas is the most amount of carbs one can have on the loosest Keto diet of 50 carbs a day. Also the ingestion of too many carbs at one time can cause tiredness.

This tiredness is nothing to the total lack of energy and vitality I experienced after a month of Keto. The Recommended amount of carbs for a day is 225-325g. If you want to be Low carb, then cut ice cream and soda out and stick to this guideline. Eat Healthy whole foods like Asparagus or Blueberries.

People go from eating ice cream, Soda and Mcdonalds everyday and go wow I feel great for some reason. Eat normally and healthy and stop letting the jew scam you into BS Diet fads.

What I mean by Low carb. Is 225-325 and it all being in the form of Healthy Whole Foods.

Instead of 600-800g of carbs on junk food. You would be "low carb" in comparison to people that chug Soda and other High Carb trash.

I have seen some guys in the gym ruin their health by following this diet, is harmful to the kidneys because the body to remain in a state of ketosis produces lot of waste substances such as ketones that acidify the blood and Kidneys suffer a lot of overload by having to filter all these toxins.

Keto is a bro science diet the body builders use it to slim down fast for a show. All of this stuff comes from people marketing to the bro world and then from there.

In Natures Eternal religion (or the White mans bible) it is mentioned that humans are fruitarians (might have misspelled).
Neither vegetarians (we don't eat grass) nor carnivores nor omnivores (we don't eat everything at all).

The book also mentioned that there are supposedly 5 different categories of food eaters and not 3 (again I might have misremembered on the exact number).

It also mentions on fasting to get rid of diseases.. which is something that I am doubting about. But if you think of diseases being caused by an overload of (toxic) waste in the body then I can imagine that a fast or a resting period, rather, would help heal the problem,
However I don't think going on a diet of water (or juice) alone is very smart o.o

Eric13 said:
Also for strength in the gym, EAT YOUR FRUITS AND VEGGIES people! Lol, it’s soo common for guys to avoid that and then complain of strength problems. Even on a professional athlete level believe it or not. I would look at professional strongman Brian Shaw’s diet and I had deep concern for him. His diet was eggs, beef and rice. 12000 calories of that. 7 days a week. Cheesecake too from time to time. The last few years he’s been losing the strongman competitions which he shouldn’t. Then he recently said, okay fruits and veggies, come on in, you’re invited into my home. Now he’s saying, he’s stronger then ever. Yeah no kidding Brian! Eat your veggies dude! Macro and micronutrients work together. Get your electrolytes too, these can be tough, but pay attention to them, they make a difference when it comes to strength. Sometimes remarkably so. Hydration is a factor too. Especially for injury prevention.

The strongest people eat meat and the strongest people eat plant foods. Both are necessary.

I dont touch grains. Every health problem I had was gone after two weeks of not touching bread. If I eat it, my stomach burns, horrible acid reflux that causes breathing problems. Constipation and joint pain. As the WGA in bread sticks to the joints and causes inflammation. Corn has no nutrients whatsoever thats why it comes out whole. But causes massive inflammation throughout the body. This is why you get grass fed beef.

Well if a cow with four stomachs shouldn't eat gmo corn, we shouldnt either. I have suggested to several people that were the biggest nay sayers. Drop Bread and corn and you will say good bye to acid reflux or other ailments. Everytime they have been hit by as great of results as mine.

I have tried to cheat a thousand times. I will eat bread if I wanna be in horrible pain and misery.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
In Natures Eternal religion (or the White mans bible) it is mentioned that humans are fruitarians (might have misspelled).
Neither vegetarians (we don't eat grass) nor carnivores nor omnivores (we don't eat everything at all).

The book also mentioned that there are supposedly 5 different categories of food eaters and not 3 (again I might have misremembered on the exact number).

It also mentions on fasting to get rid of diseases.. which is something that I am doubting about. But if you think of diseases being caused by an overload of (toxic) waste in the body then I can imagine that a fast or a resting period, rather, would help heal the problem,
However I don't think going on a diet of water (or juice) alone is very smart o.o

This is severely wrong and outdated.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Well especially juice. Without the fibrous pulp its just sugar water.

But its always this weird elimination of everything. The only elimination I agree with is most Grains. Grains a thousand years ago are nothing what they are today.

Also Cows milk is just straight up inflammation town. But Goats milk doesnt cause problems for people like the other. Just type in triggers of Acid Reflux, milk is always on the top list.

But goats milk or Almond milk will coat it and stop the burning, without making it worse. There are a few things that seem to hold negative effects for virtually everyone. Also if you look up when we first started drinking cows milk. A few hundred years ago royalty drank it on special occassions, everyone drank goats milk and the cows milk they did drink was A2 Casein Milk. A protein we can Digest, whereas a mutation occured where we all drink A1 Casein milk.

What they grew for wheat was not even the same plant and that was before they GMOed it. So one cant say we ate this for thousands of year, because alot of our food we have not ate for even a century.

So you have all these Diets from Vegan to Carnivore here to save us from our own shit food.

Aldrick Strickland said:
I have tried to cheat a thousand times. I will eat bread if I wanna be in horrible pain and misery.
Sounds like you’re obviously allergic and should definitely avoid. Which is the only time grains become troublesome, that and those with type 2 diabetes. But that’s a whole other can of worms. Grains aren’t the trouble for them either, they just can’t handle the sugar content, but that’s almost always cause of high body fat. Ruins their ability to use insulin properly to get those sugars into the cells for use.

With allergies I wish I knew more on natural remedies. A close family member of mine suffers terribly with them. It’s bad. Maybe I’ll start researching that. It’s hard to watch loved ones suffer from that debilitation. I’ll probably take my time to be thorough, but if I find interesting material, I’ll pass it along.

Also with my fructose comment I typed that too fast. I didn’t mean to imply it’s inferior in any way. It all becomes the same stuff, glucose in the end. Just takes a bit longer, which isn’t a bad thing. Could mean more sustaining energy and less of a blood sugar spike. Which is why fruit is an excellent snack option, or great to be included in meals like breakfast and lunch.

HP Mageson666 said:
Keto is a bro science diet the body builders use it to slim down fast for a show. All of this stuff comes from people marketing to the bro world and then from there.
True, to me I feel like the bro world is slowly dying now a days though thankfully and it’s becoming a meme to sort of mock and reticule them. Probably from YouTube videos, providing a platform for more education, but I definitely do still see them in the places I frequent and it’s quite a laugh for sure, but I’m seeing a shift in the body building community to a degree. A lot of the older guys have learned form their mistakes and the best of them are passing that knowledge down. From what I’ve seen at least, and from what I’ve heard from a coach in the business decades, juicin’s gone down a ton, since the 90s as well. It’s good news. But still the fad is clinging to life, seen by going to the health section of any bookstore unfortunately.

Great post. It doesn't take a background in nutrition to understand that the main source of chemical energy used by your body and brain is carbohydrate. This energy is first stored as glycogen and eventually as body fat (excess glycogen) before it is used. This stored energy is meant to be BURNED whether it's stored as fat or glycogen. The human body, much like every single other biological organism was formed to MOVE and BURN fuel.

It's amazing what the human body can accomplish with just a little sugar. I reached peak physical fitness in the Spring of 2015 thanks to a newfound love of road cycling a few years prior. One day a friend of mine told me to get ready for an "epic" ride he had planned for one of our usual weekend training rides. I didn't understand how "epic" so on the day, I had the usual breakfast of a little rice, some oatmeal, and an avocado. I left with two 24oz bottles of Gatorade (better than water, but not ideal), a gel (sugar), and some jellybeans. Three hours and 6,500 feet (roughly 2,100m) of climbing later I was out of Gatorade, gels, beans, and Glycogen. My skinny ass was 7,000 feet to the top of a 10,000 foot peak with barely enough energy to spin my lowest gear (36/32 CX bike don't laugh). Do you know what the Gods revealed to me to get me to the top and back down? A single can of Coke.

I've tried the carnivore diet. I felt amazing for the first month and returned to a more conventional diet before anything negative manifested. I'm willing to bet that eating nothing but meat for a while can be extremely beneficial for certain disorders or for healing from certain injuries. Beyond that, I can't see it as sustainable if you are living a physically active lifestyle.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

K thx

Eric13 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Sounds like you’re obviously allergic and should definitely avoid. Which is the only time grains become troublesome, that and those with type 2 diabetes. But that’s a whole other can of worms. Grains aren’t the trouble for them either, they just can’t handle the sugar content, but that’s almost always cause of high body fat. Ruins their ability to use insulin properly to get those sugars into the cells for use.

With allergies I wish I knew more on natural remedies. A close family member of mine suffers terribly with them. It’s bad. Maybe I’ll start researching that. It’s hard to watch loved ones suffer from that debilitation. I’ll probably take my time to be thorough, but if I find interesting material, I’ll pass it along.

Also with my fructose comment I typed that too fast. I didn’t mean to imply it’s inferior in any way. It all becomes the same stuff, glucose in the end. Just takes a bit longer, which isn’t a bad thing. Could mean more sustaining energy and less of a blood sugar spike. Which is why fruit is an excellent snack option, or great to be included in meals like breakfast and lunch.

So me and everyone else I come into contact with is allergic. I have done my research on grains. I know why they do this. If you think corn is an allergy, you really need to look research first.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Well especially juice. Without the fibrous pulp its just sugar water.

But its always this weird elimination of everything. The only elimination I agree with is most Grains. Grains a thousand years ago are nothing what they are today.

Also Cows milk is just straight up inflammation town. But Goats milk doesnt cause problems for people like the other. Just type in triggers of Acid Reflux, milk is always on the top list.

But goats milk or Almond milk will coat it and stop the burning, without making it worse. There are a few things that seem to hold negative effects for virtually everyone. Also if you look up when we first started drinking cows milk. A few hundred years ago royalty drank it on special occassions, everyone drank goats milk and the cows milk they did drink was A2 Casein Milk. A protein we can Digest, whereas a mutation occured where we all drink A1 Casein milk.

What they grew for wheat was not even the same plant and that was before they GMOed it. So one cant say we ate this for thousands of year, because alot of our food we have not ate for even a century.

So you have all these Diets from Vegan to Carnivore here to save us from our own shit food.

It is true that wheat has been modified, but it is generally not gmo. I think it was done using selective breeding. Don't forget that the science to cut and add things specificly in DNA is not that old.. But probably a bit older than I think.

I do agree with what the other poster said, that you may be sensitive to this stuff and/or allergic. It'd be better for most people to not live on a diet of mainly bread ("bread and water" for those in prison back some 100s years ago - which was seen as a grim diet back then that didn't give people the strength they needed and people got weak and sick ... though.. I was told that through a history lesson so idk about how much info of that has been corrupted)

I do know some people that have been making their own homecooked meals for throughout the day, some buy vegetable juices to drink with that also, but it's not just a diet of bread alone. Most what they ended up eating was vegetables and fruits with rice (or cooked grains) or beans or nuts added to that.
Or something similar.

The drinking of milk was also promoted instead of drinking beer for children and adults..
But I thought just now.. what if that wasn't beer but kombucha? It looks similar.. it bubbles too. Just not like the conventional beer that we have nowadays.
The process of making alcohol could fall under fermentation, but the endproduct is different..

As for the broscience.. There are a ton of books out there promoting x diet or health benefit or workout plan.. and to be honest.. when you are trying to look for true information about stuff it is really hard to come by. When something becomes a hype you have broscience and it takes away from the truly useful information if not just warping and twisting true info..

I remember there being a mention of a book by which scientific people learned their trade. It was not in agreement with the church so they kept secret what they learned exactly.. And I remember that one needed to be of high descend because otherwise it was hard to come by the fees to attend the study..
A normal peasant wouldn't get in that kind of school.

Vitalus said:
Great post. It doesn't take a background in nutrition to understand that the main source of chemical energy used by your body and brain is carbohydrate. This energy is first stored as glycogen and eventually as body fat (excess glycogen) before it is used. This stored energy is meant to be BURNED whether it's stored as fat or glycogen. The human body, much like every single other biological organism was formed to MOVE and BURN fuel.

It's amazing what the human body can accomplish with just a little sugar. I reached peak physical fitness in the Spring of 2015 thanks to a newfound love of road cycling a few years prior. One day a friend of mine told me to get ready for an "epic" ride he had planned for one of our usual weekend training rides. I didn't understand how "epic" so on the day, I had the usual breakfast of a little rice, some oatmeal, and an avocado. I left with two 24oz bottles of Gatorade (better than water, but not ideal), a gel (sugar), and some jellybeans. Three hours and 6,500 feet (roughly 2,100m) of climbing later I was out of Gatorade, gels, beans, and Glycogen. My skinny ass was 7,000 feet to the top of a 10,000 foot peak with barely enough energy to spin my lowest gear (36/32 CX bike don't laugh). Do you know what the Gods revealed to me to get me to the top and back down? A single can of Coke.

I've tried the carnivore diet. I felt amazing for the first month and returned to a more conventional diet before anything negative manifested. I'm willing to bet that eating nothing but meat for a while can be extremely beneficial for certain disorders or for healing from certain injuries. Beyond that, I can't see it as sustainable if you are living a physically active lifestyle.

Oh yeah thats the God Given source of energy. High fructose water and jelly beans. Shakes my head. Whatever you cant reason with people.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

K thx

At least youre trying to Learn Honey. Keep it up.

This is another manifestation of the jewish tactic of pushing retarded extremes. For some this carnivore thing is a reaction to veganism. But like it's been said here by HP Mageson and HP Hooded Cobra - meat, eggs, and dairy for strength and vigor, carbs for energy and functionality, vegetables and fruit for vitamins and keeping the system clean. And some natural as possible supplements to make up for any lack of quality in your food and for what your diet doesn't provide due to personal tastes, availability or monetary restrictions. Things like potassium chloride, magnesium oxide, choline for some. I'm not very knowledgeable here as I do well with almost any diet as long as the calories are high and it's decently healthy. But that's me, I'm not the norm at all with this.

Aldrick Strickland said:
So me and everyone else I come into contact with is allergic. I have done my research on grains. I know why they do this. If you think corn is an allergy, you really need to look research first.
Every human being you’ve come into contact with experiences burning pain and misery when eating grains? lol. Bro, that’s simply not true. That’s clear signs of food allergy. I’m aware of the trend of avoiding grains and it’s simple to prove it’s nonsense by the fact they’re eaten everyday by millions of people no problem.

Nutrients in corn can easily be digested, btw. It’s just the husk is made of cellulose. We can’t digest it. But it’s unimportant, the starch inside is digested just fine. Corn is a healthy food source. The husk is of no importance. And passes through in the waste. It cause no problem to the digestion process.

Way_Seeker666 said:
This is another manifestation of the jewish tactic of pushing retarded extremes. For some this carnivore thing is a reaction to veganism. But like it's been said here by HP Mageson and HP Hooded Cobra - meat, eggs, and dairy for strength and vigor, carbs for energy and functionality, vegetables and fruit for vitamins and keeping the system clean. And some natural as possible supplements to make up for any lack of quality in your food and for what your diet doesn't provide due to personal tastes, availability or monetary restrictions. Things like potassium chloride, magnesium oxide, choline for some. I'm not very knowledgeable here as I do well with almost any diet as long as the calories are high and it's decently healthy. But that's me, I'm not the norm at all with this.

Beautifully simple my friend.

Eric13 said:
Every human being you’ve come into contact with experiences burning pain and misery when eating grains? lol. Bro, that’s simply not true. That’s clear signs of food allergy. I’m aware of the trend of avoiding grains and it’s simple to prove it’s nonsense by the fact they’re eaten everyday by millions of people no problem.

Nutrients in corn can easily be digested, btw. It’s just the husk is made of cellulose. We can’t digest it. But it’s unimportant, the starch inside is digested just fine. Corn is a healthy food source. The husk is of no importance. And passes through in the waste. It cause no problem to the digestion process.
Just adding here that I've been having bread in my diet regularly for many years, and I'm not in the process of dying at the moment :cool:

Aldrick Strickland said:
Way_Seeker666 said:

Health issues and other complications aside, one's basic diet is a pretty simple matter. Eat what suits you from all those groups and find the amounts and balance that works best for you. If you have any problems with physical/mental functioning look into it and if necessary correct your eating, or supplement.
Of course knowledge is always good to have and there are things you should know. Look at the research for your country and see how it applies to you but use your own experience as well. For example if I followed the DRA for calories and meat I'd be hungry and tired 24/7 and even though I eat a lot of saturated fats my LDL is far below average. Also things like if you sweat a lot you must take in more potassium, magnesium and even calcium. If you're into weightlifting potassium helps with muscle contraction and sodium helps with pumps. And you'll need more than the recommended daily allowance as that is for the general population (of lazy fat fucks and similar weaklings if you're a westerner).
It's good to know what has made and kept your people strong and healthy, and suiting this to yourself via experience and your personal circumstances. My family that I know of on both sides, it's always been meat, carbs and veggies as the daily basics and we are full of healthy, resilient, and strong people. I do come from two strong Scottish bloodlines that included great warriors way back when, but those genes wouldn't be much good without the nutrition they need to do their thing. The vast majority of Asians would not do well with such a diet. Form my experience in South Africa it seems blacks generally need loads of carbs and it's not rare for them to need a high amount of calories. I worked with some guys from Malawi who ate a fuck load every day, had low body fat, and were beastly strong. They also attributed this to growing up in a very rural area where they would usually literally pick their vegetables/fuit or slaughter an animal the same day they ate it. And this is again going by nature rather than this insane load of bullshit that is modern life. Use logic etc. but also your own experience and intuition.
Look at your grandparents etc, those in your lineage who lived long, healthy lives and see how they ate. Look at the traditions of your people from back when we were more connected with ourselves and nature. Like how fermented foods were popular in Europe, this is great for gut health a healthy and strong digestive system is FAR more significant than most realise. They're also very nourishing as the bacteria have already prepped the food for absorption.

Shael said:
Just adding here that I've been having bread in my diet regularly for many years, and I'm not in the process of dying at the moment :cool:
Bread is my all time favorite food. Even though I’m obsessed with health and nutrition and it’s one of my biggest passions, I will take like 2 days once a year where I’ll eat nothing but chocolate and bread. I do it for pure enjoyment. I’ll go to the bakery real early and pick out the nicest loaf as it comes right out of the oven. So warm and soft. It literally is the purest of happies. And I’ll eat a bunch of chocolate and lock myself away from the world. And it’s nice times.

Horribly unhealthy for body, but so healthy for mind and spirit.

Way_Seeker666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Way_Seeker666 said:

Health issues and other complications aside, one's basic diet is a pretty simple matter. Eat what suits you from all those groups and find the amounts and balance that works best for you. If you have any problems with physical/mental functioning look into it and if necessary correct your eating, or supplement.
Of course knowledge is always good to have and there are things you should know. Look at the research for your country and see how it applies to you but use your own experience as well. For example if I followed the DRA for calories and meat I'd be hungry and tired 24/7 and even though I eat a lot of saturated fats my LDL is far below average. Also things like if you sweat a lot you must take in more potassium, magnesium and even calcium. If you're into weightlifting potassium helps with muscle contraction and sodium helps with pumps. And you'll need more than the recommended daily allowance as that is for the general population (of lazy fat fucks and similar weaklings if you're a westerner).
It's good to know what has made and kept your people strong and healthy, and suiting this to yourself via experience and your personal circumstances. My family that I know of on both sides, it's always been meat, carbs and veggies as the daily basics and we are full of healthy, resilient, and strong people. I do come from two strong Scottish bloodlines that included great warriors way back when, but those genes wouldn't be much good without the nutrition they need to do their thing. The vast majority of Asians would not do well with such a diet. Form my experience in South Africa it seems blacks generally need loads of carbs and it's not rare for them to need a high amount of calories. I worked with some guys from Malawi who ate a fuck load every day, had low body fat, and were beastly strong. They also attributed this to growing up in a very rural area where they would usually literally pick their vegetables/fuit or slaughter an animal the same day they ate it. And this is again going by nature rather than this insane load of bullshit that is modern life. Use logic etc. but also your own experience and intuition.
Look at your grandparents etc, those in your lineage who lived long, healthy lives and see how they ate. Look at the traditions of your people from back when we were more connected with ourselves and nature. Like how fermented foods were popular in Europe, this is great for gut health a healthy and strong digestive system is FAR more significant than most realise. They're also very nourishing as the bacteria have already prepped the food for absorption.

Kind of a wasteful time video.. but this dude shows how much the 'recommended daily amount' is on every package.. he went hungry pretty much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwzXM57AAjA

Way_Seeker666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Way_Seeker666 said:

My Blood flows German. I have no connection these Americans. Perhaps Big Macs and fries?

Eric13 said:
Shael said:
Bread is my all time favorite food. Even though I’m obsessed with health and nutrition and it’s one of my biggest passions, I will take like 2 days once a year where I’ll eat nothing but chocolate and bread. I do it for pure enjoyment. I’ll go to the bakery real early and pick out the nicest loaf as it comes right out of the oven. So warm and soft. It literally is the purest of happies. And I’ll eat a bunch of chocolate and lock myself away from the world. And it’s nice times.

Folks, check this guy's speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbBURnqYVzw

Yagami Light said:
The bread I eat is entirely selfmade by some small local farmer. Still good to know that most wheat nowadays has gene manipulation in it though. Will be careful with that, thanks. :)

Yagami Light said:
Eric13 said:
Shael said:

Yes Doctor William Davis. Ya know I lived with these issues and I thought Gluten free was the most retarded thing. I laughed at it. People tried to get me into it 5 years before I tried. I was like no wayyy.

Then I did it and everything went away. Then I tried to cheat over and over. I would be in pain for 3 days everytime.

Finally after being gluten free for a year and a fucking half. My ex friend was like. Why do you keep cheating? Why not eliminate it all and stop having issues?

He was so against it. He finally tried it. He cheated one time and would never cheat again. So he helped me truly purge it out.

If it wasnt for the fact I cant put the shit in my mouth and neither can anyone who I have had try it so far. I wouldnt be so against the stuff.

Why people dont just try it for a month. But then Again im as stuburn as a mule. People tried with me for years. Stupid, i could have stopped suffering 5 years prior.

Oh well just a few more years. I will come into my own. This shit will no longer hold me back.

Yagami Light said:
Eric13 said:
Shael said:

Ye like anyone is going to waste their time on a 1 hour BS video..

There is only one 'allergic' reaction to 'wheat' and that is called gluten-intolerance.

The reason why grains have been used for a long long time is not just because of propaganda or whatever, but because they were considered healthy and save to eat over a longer period of time.

'Linked to heart-disease' LOL. So we'd all be on heart medication from the age of 5 because of grains causing heart-disease..

Actually.. they contain a lot of vitamins (vitamin B spectrum), minerals, etc.
Im speaking about Triticum aestivum here (wheat).
Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheat#Comparison_with_other_staple_foods
(I actually like this overview better) https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graan#Inhoudsstoffen - From left to right, the crop, Energy, proteïn, fat, carbohydrate, (Minerals:)Ca, Fe, K, Mg, (Vitamins)B1,B2,B6,E, folic acid, nicotin acid.
The crops from top to bottom:
Spelt- Spelt
Gerst- Barley
Haver- Oat
Gierst- Millet
Mais - Mais
Rijst - Rice
Rogge - Rye
Tarwe - Wheat

What I think that may be going wrong is the following: 'preproduced bread does not contain wholegrain wheat'. It isn't volkorn. What they do is in the baking mixtures they take normal (stripped) white flour and mix it up with some amount of whole grain wheat flour, and then still add a ton of baking and rising agents. (I also heard they even add additional gluten in the bread sometimes).
A true whole grain wheat flour bread should be compact.

These kind of bread.. if they're not made from natural yeast.. I can imagine the ingredients causing problems too.
Since they've often made in big machines with a prepackaged mix already driven there.

This german video is about what happens to the bread mixes that ends up baked and in the store. Its 44 minutes long (I thought it was shorter). I also remember watching a video about some people that were baking everything themselves and they mentioned this, and then the video that I linked here was in the suggestions.. if I remember that right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll_T_WWa7Go

From my personal experience, I have never had problems with wheat, several years ago I was obese and in four years I managed to lose more than 60kg (135 pounds) with a diet high in carbohydrates and moderate in proteins and fats.

My rule that I never skip is that I never eat processed foods and for example never eat refined flour, refined sugar or junk food.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Yagami Light said:
Eric13 said:

There is only one 'allergic' reaction to 'wheat' and that is called gluten-intolerance.

The reason why grains have been used for a long long time is not just because of propaganda or whatever, but because they were considered healthy and save to eat over a longer period of time.

'Linked to heart-disease' LOL. So we'd all be on heart medication from the age of 5 because of grains causing heart-disease..

Actually.. they contain a lot of vitamins (vitamin B spectrum), minerals, etc.
Im speaking about Triticum aestivum here (wheat).
Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheat#Comparison_with_other_staple_foods
(I actually like this overview better) https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graan#Inhoudsstoffen - From left to right, the crop, Energy, proteïn, fat, carbohydrate, (Minerals:)Ca, Fe, K, Mg, (Vitamins)B1,B2,B6,E, folic acid, nicotin acid.
The crops from top to bottom:
Spelt- Spelt
Gerst- Barley
Haver- Oat
Gierst- Millet
Mais - Mais
Rijst - Rice
Rogge - Rye
Tarwe - Wheat

What I think that may be going wrong is the following: 'preproduced bread does not contain wholegrain wheat'. It isn't volkorn. What they do is in the baking mixtures they take normal (stripped) white flour and mix it up with some amount of whole grain wheat flour, and then still add a ton of baking and rising agents. (I also heard they even add additional gluten in the bread sometimes).
A true whole grain wheat flour bread should be compact.

These kind of bread.. if they're not made from natural yeast.. I can imagine the ingredients causing problems too.
Since they've often made in big machines with a prepackaged mix already driven there.

This german video is about what happens to the bread mixes that ends up baked and in the store. Its 44 minutes long (I thought it was shorter). I also remember watching a video about some people that were baking everything themselves and they mentioned this, and then the video that I linked here was in the suggestions.. if I remember that right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll_T_WWa7Go

So I take it you never heard of Transglutmanise or WGA. Doctor sorry Doctor what was it?

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Yagami Light said:

I can't believe you just said that!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Talk about being close-minded....

I'm sorry but I didn't want to waste my time reading your long BS response...

Yagami Light said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Yagami Light said:

I can't believe you just said that!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Talk about being close-minded....

I'm sorry but I didn't want to waste my time reading your long BS response...

People Dont study or try and Learn Yagami. They just hold onto their ideas. They rarely even test them.

Like one guy was all Keto but would never actually eat Keto. It makes you Laugh.

Then they get upset. Because we have challenged their beliefs. Whereas I read everyones point of view and try it. I was all pro fasting and Keto.

On further research and trial, it seems to be harmful. Not like im not wiling to keep exploring. More experiments can be done ect. I dont equate an idea with ME. With my ego. I have to defend this idea! Its me!

There are Castes. You have the Nobles. Then you have the commoners. Waving their pitch forks. Burn the witch!

Who do you think descended from whom?

Aldrick Strickland said:

It is a known fact that the Keto diet makes you lose lots of water. This is the reason why it's advisable to use more SALT in your food... The keto diet also fixes blood pressure (you already know how gluten and such raises blood pressure), so even people with high blood pressure, can gradually start adding more salt to their foods (gradually).

Aldrick Strickland said:
I noticed I was sucking in the Gym, till I had to stop because I had no stregth. Then I didnt even have strength to go for a run.
I've noticed that if I cut off my intake of carbs (which I take with leafy greens) then I will feel more tired as well. You NEED carbs in the keto diet; but you take them through salads and not through processed food.

Aldrick Strickland said:
It also dumps all your minerals in your body. I went back to carbs via Fruit and berries and now all my energy and strength has come back.
Since you didn't use enough salt in your food, you were dehydrated, and of course lost your vital minerals, such as magnesium, calcium and such...
I personally take a magnesium supplement, and I took one even before I started this diet. But seriously, if you lose all your minerals through peeing, it's normal to feel tired.

Aldrick Strickland said:
If theres a lot of fat, there is an energy source. What happens when like in my case you run out of fat to reasonably burn? The body starts cannibalizing the muscles and organs.
Eh, no, if you keep on EATING fat... which is what this diet is about.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Carnivore is worse, again for a few weeks you will feel an increase in energy.

I will agree that carnivore is shit, simply because you NEED carbs in your diet as they help the body in ways that only eating fat and proteins can't... I don't remember exactly how lol, but I remember reading in Dr. William Davis's book how carbs are basically essential for the body to fully digest and take all the vitamins from the fat and the proteins. Everything's linked basically.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Also the ingestion of too many carbs at one time can cause tiredness.

This tiredness is nothing to the total lack of energy and vitality I experienced after a month of Keto.
It's because of the reasons I mentioned above.

Aldrick Strickland said:
But Aldrick, in a fewer words... did you even study this diet before beginning it?
You had issues with some of the most basic things about the diet, eg losing your minerals through peeing.

Where did you even look into, to see how to properly do this diet?

I made lots of research before beginning it, checking both Youtube videos and articles through Google... I found what "Keto flu" is before beginning the diet and then I knew how to deal with whatever bad effects the diet initially had on me.
And I notice my body... if I don't put enough salt in my food, I pee way too much... this happens with the diet, which is why you need to put enough salt. (not a shit ton of salt, but definitely more than we're used to -as it is being recommended to eat little salt in all other diets) Also, in this diet it is recommended to drink loooots of water.

Seriously though, did you make enough research before beginning it?
Why don't you try posting in a keto forum next time (on reddit, or even on a Youtube video that talks about Keto) and say your issues with it, and see how people who are doing this diet for years have resolved them?

Yagami Light said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
But Aldrick, in a fewer words... did you even study this diet before beginning it?
You had issues with some of the most basic things about the diet, eg losing your minerals through peeing.

Where did you even look into, to see how to properly do this diet?

I made lots of research before beginning it, checking both Youtube videos and articles through Google... I found what "Keto flu" is before beginning the diet and then I knew how to deal with whatever bad effects the diet initially had on me.
And I notice my body... if I don't put enough salt in my food, I pee way too much... this happens with the diet, which is why you need to put enough salt. (not a shit ton of salt, but definitely more than we're used to -as it is being recommended to eat little salt in all other diets) Also, in this diet it is recommended to drink loooots of water.

Seriously though, did you make enough research before beginning it?
Why don't you try posting in a keto forum next time (on reddit, or even on a Youtube video that talks about Keto) and say your issues with it, and see how people who are doing this diet for years have resolved them?

Actually all I did was study. I tried adding a ton of salt. You also have to take collagen or you will get deep wrinkles. But now I eat carbs like a normal person and have no problems. Its amazing.

You can't eat only fat. Do you want to shit a gallon of pure grease? That's a horrible idea! :shock:

Just eat a full varied diet with many different nutrients. Maybe changes in different seasons. More fat in the winter, and more carbs in the summer. But always a variety of foods and nutrients. You need both.

I been low-carbing/keto on and off for years and trust me it works but its not suppose to be used in the long term at all. It is used for people who are diabetic or sensitive to sugar. (like table sugar for an example). I stay away from breads, wheat, since I am gluten intolerant and I also stay away from cows milk due to lactose intolerance. No diet is one-size fit all.

If I had to choose the type of diet I have its close to paleo, it includes fruits, veggies, nuts, and healthy meats and healthy fats, limits dairy and definitely stay away from bread and pasta. OH and I try to eat all natural unpackaged vegetables and fruits as well as meats to the best of my ability.

If you are smart when it comes to using keto or low carb. From my understanding, during the day I eat little to no carbs and sometimes do intermittent fasting when my energy is off the roof and it controls blood sugar and blood sugar also controls the hormones in the body.

a reason for constipation and kidney problems is not enough fiber in the veggies and not drinking enough water, and consuming electrolytes in the form of salt.

If one is doing physical exercise like cardio or weight training, you do need your carbs but they should be in the form of fruits and vegetables or maybe some healthy yogurt.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You can't eat only fat. Do you want to shit a gallon of pure grease? That's a horrible idea! :shock:

Just eat a full varied diet with many different nutrients. Maybe changes in different seasons. More fat in the winter, and more carbs in the summer. But always a variety of foods and nutrients. You need both.

Keto is not exclusively fat. It's 70% fat, 25 proteins and 5% NET carbs. If you swap the percentages of fat and carbs, you'll notice that that's about what most NPCs eat during their life. If you eat organic seeds like pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds and sunflower seeds, you'll notice they contain a great amount of fibres, which allows you to eat more carbs because it makes them more easily digested. Carbs in a keto diet comes from vegetables and fruits, which are the healthiest sources of carbs, being packed with minerals, vitamins and antioxidants (especially dark green veggies for the last nutrient.)

One thing I'd like to notice is that people should normally eat about 10 times the RDA for minerals and water-soluble vitamins, and 4 times the RDA for fat-soluble vitamins, as that's the actual needed value by the human value. However, since most people has been deficient on these for years, deficiency is treated with extra amounts, without hitting toxic levels of course (some minerals and vitamins have toxic level, not all of them). The most blatant cases of deficiency are magnesium, zinc, phosphorus and Vitamin C as far as I know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back