Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pagan Nationalist Augustus Invictus is Now Running for President

Stormblood said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Stormblood said:
Drumpf also wore the jewish religious cap and went to Israel to bow before the wailing wall, with rabbis watching him. I don't care about Augustus but the things that are being pointed out against him are circumstantial. Not to mention that he's no longer in a race-mixed relationship and hasn't been for a while.
You're underestimating Trump, he's obviously playing good goy otherwise the Jews would kill him and it wouldn't be the first, nor the second, time when a US president would get killed.
Even Salvini who is anti globalism went to Israel to do the same thing.

Video? Not that I really care about Salvini. He's the lesser evil in Italy with a shot for the government. That's why we Italian SS voted. He's disgusting in his own way too, always going with a christard rosary at political gatherings with the citizens and always praying and doing other christard crap during these conventions. The problem is that most of his voters are Roman Catholic trash.
Google Salvini Israel and look at the pictures. You're right though. He's disgusting.

HP Mageson666 said:
The situation is with August is I note he promotes this concept of civil war in America and violent revolution. I have been around the WN world back in the day. And every time someone sounding like August appears they also turn out to be a Jewish agent or Fed Agent. The Alt-Right is a Jewish movement in the leadership and its designed to conqueror and destroy the pro White movement for the Jews. The Masonic and Thelemite organizations are run by the enemy. August works the blueprint to attempt to convince mentality unstable individuals to commit violent acts in the name of the pro White movement. Then the Jews can use such to shut down all pro White movements as terrorists. And the Jews can always point to August to justify how evil those White Supremacists are. He plays his role.

The question is why would someone in America who claims to believe in Monarchy want to run for President to support a liberal republic...

ZmajEriksson said:
These comments are clearly from his libertarian days. If you look at anything from his campaign you'll see he only wants whites to be citizens and only white men to vote. Obviously he IS pro white and clearly no longer libertarian. He's an Imperial Monarchist ethnonationalist

He doesn't advocate civil war, he's openly ani-accelerationist. Have you actually watched any of his campaign videos? They not only prove he's anti-exelerationist but also answer your question. Democracy was a failure from the start and he wants to get rid of it. Hitler expressed the same sentiment in Mein Kampf. Their motives, at least what they claim are their motives, are identical

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I do not even know if civil war can be averted past a point. Whites and many others will likely sit down and think in mature terms. Many others do not sit down when they are weak or minorities. So when they are a majority rest reassured they will axe White people down. Jews and other cohorts like BLM already proved this.

In order to avert this there are more metapolitical ways rather than politics. Dems went apemode with just Trump and the "Literally Hitler"meme. Trump is just a soft rightwing politician that has a red line when it comes to seeing his own Nation destroyed, a thing he will not tolerate.

If all these go out and rampage at presidents like Trump which are quite balanced, what they would do to any more radical president would be set the whole nation on fire.

The no war route sounds cute and I hope it happens but I do not see it happening through political offices. The only thing that keeps things afloat is power of White majority currently and not common sense.

More chances to survive and a peaceful resolution route if Whites have like 3 kids and more than by devoting themselves to strange fednuts and questionable characters.

He wants to make a black ethnostate separate from us and give the money we're sending Israel for the next 10 years to descendants of black slaves. If anyone starts killing white people because of him it won't be blacks. Most likely It'll be Latinos and antifa but if sanctuary sities are gonna face martial law like he proposes, which is necessary in those areas at this point, they won't be able to do much with the US military breathing down their necks. Won't take long to stamp them out

Stormblood said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Stormblood said:
Drumpf also wore the jewish religious cap and went to Israel to bow before the wailing wall, with rabbis watching him. I don't care about Augustus but the things that are being pointed out against him are circumstantial. Not to mention that he's no longer in a race-mixed relationship and hasn't been for a while.
You're underestimating Trump, he's obviously playing good goy otherwise the Jews would kill him and it wouldn't be the first, nor the second, time when a US president would get killed.

Video? Not that I really care about Salvini. He's the lesser evil in Italy with a shot for the government. That's why we Italian SS voted. He's disgusting in his own way too, always going with a christard rosary at political gatherings with the citizens and always praying and doing other christard crap during these conventions. The problem is that most of his voters are Roman Catholic trash.
Honestly i do not fully trust any politician nowday but of course it's better Salvini than anyother leftard. I hope one day we will see someone more radical.

In the event of an actual civil war not localized armed riots and conflict where martial law is declared and the police and military restore order. The winner is whoever controls the nuclear arsenals

The major danger in a real civil war would be outside interference from China and Russia. And how does civil war end in a nuclear weapons power.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I do not even know if civil war can be averted past a point. Whites and many others will likely sit down and think in mature terms. Many others do not sit down when they are weak or minorities. So when they are a majority rest reassured they will axe White people down. Jews and other cohorts like BLM already proved this.

In order to avert this there are more metapolitical ways rather than politics. Dems went apemode with just Trump and the "Literally Hitler"meme. Trump is just a soft rightwing politician that has a red line when it comes to seeing his own Nation destroyed, a thing he will not tolerate.

If all these go out and rampage at presidents like Trump which are quite balanced, what they would do to any more radical president would be set the whole nation on fire.

The no war route sounds cute and I hope it happens but I do not see it happening through political offices. The only thing that keeps things afloat is power of White majority currently and not common sense.

More chances to survive and a peaceful resolution route if Whites have like 3 kids and more than by devoting themselves to strange fednuts and questionable characters.

China is salivating for Civil War in the United States. The attacks they did on farmers financially were definitely centered around this unrest, they want Civil War.

Commies gonna commie, that's all.

HP Mageson666 said:
In the event of an actual civil war not localized armed riots and conflict where martial law is declared and the police and military restore order. The winner is whoever controls the nuclear arsenals

The major danger in a real civil war would be outside interference from China and Russia. And how does civil war end in a nuclear weapons power.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

TopoftheAbyss said:
Stormblood said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Google Salvini Israel and look at the pictures. You're right though. He's disgusting.

Salvini is a great Italian politician and in no way "disgusting".

The stupid standardization because someone is not waving the exact flag a critic wants, and does everything one imagines that they should do, is not viable of a basis to discredit someone.

Salvini is the only person who tried to do anything to stop the downfall of Italy. He actually did it, also. As for the perfect and blameless critics who get edgy on anything they see, they do nothing but watch the train go off the rails and down the cliff.

All politicians are forced to go to Israel in order to play the goyim sacrificial lambs for jews. This is the reality.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Stormblood said:

The stupid standardization because someone is not waving the exact flag a critic wants, and does everything one imagines that they should do, is not viable of a basis to discredit someone.

Salvini is the only person who tried to do anything to stop the downfall of Italy. He actually did it, also. As for the perfect and blameless critics who get edgy on anything they see, they do nothing but watch the train go off the rails and down the cliff.

All politicians are forced to go to Israel in order to play the goyim sacrificial lambs for jews. This is the reality.

This is basically the exact same argument I've been making this whole time

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Stormblood said:

Salvini cares more about the crucifix in schools than keeping Europe white.

TopoftheAbyss said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Could you elaborate? The thing is all of these types are deeply into xianity, so they lose. This is their blind spot and weakness, and jews know this.

Salvini could be president. The same goes for others who have had power but lost it, mainly because of their christian obsessions.

From external news I have not seen Salvini being a xian spook. Regardless, he will be forced to play this drum whether he believes it or not, as MUH Chreezustianity is something that unfortunately affects large demographics still. Not for religious reasons, but for cultural.

It is not, because this guy that you promote is basically a parody, Salvini is a more serious politician, your guy hasn't even held one office, and you promote him like a fanatic. You even went as far as to discredit Hitler in some strange comparison to this inferior monkey.

So no, you are nowhere close to making that argument, and the people involved are all different categories, followed by a different argument in accordance to their category and status. Do not try to use my own argument to support this, because this isn't the same situation.

The question of this guy you support is not about him not doing one or two things wrong or strange it's about being a total fednut with almost a total degree of certainty.

Salvini for whom this argument is used, is way ahead, and the opposite. He is a long standing politician who has a way behind him, and he only fails standardization in a few areas.

The importance of Salvini is seen in how he has affected Europe deeply. The Jew-U is afraid of him, deeply.

ZmajEriksson said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Could you elaborate? The thing is all of these types are deeply into xianity, so they lose. This is their blind spot and weakness, and jews know this.

Salvini could be president. The same goes for others who have had power but lost it, mainly because of their christian obsessions.

From external news I have not seen Salvini being a xian spook. Regardless, he will be forced to play this drum whether he believes it or not, as MUH Chreezustianity is something that unfortunately affects large demographics still. Not for religious reasons, but for cultural.
A huge part of Salvini's politics involves Jewsus Kike, he constantly complains about the crucifix removal from the schools and said he stated he wouldn't make decisions not in accordance with the church but seems he lied which is a good thing.
He also claimed that Italy was born Roman and christian.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It is not, because this guy that you promote is basically a parody, Salvini is a more serious politician, your guy hasn't even held one office, and you promote him like a fanatic. You even went as far as to discredit Hitler in some strange comparison to this inferior monkey.

So no, you are nowhere close to making that argument, and the people involved are all different categories, followed by a different argument in accordance to their category and status. Do not try to use my own argument to support this, because this isn't the same situation.

The question of this guy you support is not about him not doing one or two things wrong or strange it's about being a total fednut with almost a total degree of certainty.

Salvini for whom this argument is used, is way ahead, and the opposite. He is a long standing politician who has a way behind him, and he only fails standardization in a few areas.

The importance of Salvini is seen in how he has affected Europe deeply. The Jew-U is afraid of him, deeply.

ZmajEriksson said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

While i do like Salvini, he has done some few things that i don't understand. There is a politician that i follow (who now is the second party in the right Alliance with Salvini, so it's pretty important) Who told him many times if you do X then Y will happen and he doesn't listen and something bad happen...

For example the fact that he did an alliance with the 5 stars movement while he litteraly said many times before that he did not like them (they are pretty much a leftist movement even if they try to hide It to the goym...but now everyone know) and some other things that makes me not fully trust him. HP i don't how much news reach out of Italy but i've been saying this stuff because i see It everyday.

Anyway he is not the most like party in Italy, the Lega has 36% and Fratelli d'Italia (the party their allied with) is 11% plus Forza Italia is 5%, the next elections they will win and Italy will have a pretty good government.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Stormblood said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

I just found something even worse.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-washington-italys-salvini-touts-common-cause-with-trump-and-israel/

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

During his conventions, he always brings a rosary and sometimes he even prays. This is also shown in his Instagram posts from the official account from the League account. He's spoken against the removal of crucifixes in schools multiple times, instead of keeping to the important things. His Instagram page and his convention videos show how he and the League keep highlighting the same things ad nauseam about the opposition, instead of highlighting new things and airing more dirty laundry. He keeps using the same approach. His consensus growth has considerably slown down. It's slowly rising only because the reds are making a fool out of themselves in the government and the populace is fed up. This must be the effect of the RTRs, the Reds doing one error after another. His comment section on Instagram is full of Catholics, ready to bash everyone who disagrees with their religions and call them leftists, even if they show they agree with some of Salvini's goals.

HP Mageson666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Members of the Atomwaffen we're caught having plans to bomb a nuclear facility once. I'd think that all these organizations and mass shooters are being handled by feds or being compromised by feds in some way.

HP Mageson666 said:

That would equalize a communist revolution and takeover, in the same way like Jacob Schiff funded the bolshevik revolution in Russia from the Wall Street. Now the jews from Russia and China would potentially involve and fund a communist takeover in US if a civil war arises. If the main factor is the nuclear armament then Russia and China can provide it to whoever they will promote to fullfil the revolution.

ZmajEriksson said:
I don't get why you promote an american politician so bad when you are not even american yourself. You only speak about what he promises... I don't know how is in US but in eastern Europe if you tell somebody "vote with this politician, he is promising this and this", they will spit in your face and maybe even punch you. There the people are fed up with politicians promising all kind of improvements and when they got the power positions they didn't give a shit anymore about them and the people who voted them for what they promised. Why this guy is different? What he done until now to prove that he's a truly White Nationalist? He fucking race-mixed and got 4 Kalergi kids. You know what is even worse than is? The fact that his 4 Kalergi kids most likely will marry White people and potentially polute another 4 White lineages. If he is really heavily in the jewish kabbalah like HP Mageson said then most likely he ie not even White but most likely jewish. He is criticised even on the Stormfront which is a blatant example of WN controlled opposition (and I experienced that myself).

Were those "goals" on his website the ones that convinced you that he's what he claim? Is it because he openly advocates them in his political campaign? He never promoted a shit about stopping white genocide or sweeping away the jewish press. Let me tell you what happened with a romanian nationalist about 20 years ago. After the coup d'etat from 1989 by which the communist regime was ended, straight after that another jewish communist came to the power, promoting "democracy" and "freedom" while he destroyed the industry and economy that the last communist leader built there (he was a nationlist leader though, he was shot dead publicly not very long after he paid the entire external debt of Romania). In 2000 there were presidential elections, the same jewish communist from 10 years earlier with the Romanian nationalist that wanted to remove the jewish crap that was destroying the country. In reallty the nationalist person got like 66% of the votes while the communist kike got like 34%. What the jews did? Behind the scenes they swapped the votes and "oficially" the 66% of the votes went to their communist garbage. The nationalist canditate was threatened that he will be killed straight away if he will speak openly about this. This kind of things happened before, including the last elections before the communist takeover from 1946.

Therefore I tell you, people with radical nationalistic views are not allowed to make their way to the power positions, because they are a danger to the jewish agenda. "Augustus Invinctus" doesn't seem to be one of them. I saw an interview with him on youtube, he's advocating openly for civil war and another depression to "teach the Americans the meaning of life" and decriminalisation of drugs.

You see people like Salvini or Trump or Nigel Farage who try to push back but they are also heavily influenced by the jewish lobby.

In a world where jews control media, politics, economy, they re-written history, they exterminated any kind of opposition when they got full grip in a country, you think a truly deep White Nationalist will be let so easy to potentially become the president of the most powerful country on the planet? It's ridiculous.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

ZmajEriksson said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Do you have a legitimate argument with evidence to claim he's a fed or is it just cuz reasons? I've not seen a single bit of legitimate criticism the whole time. At least when I posted about Pat Little you had something to back it up. And I never discredited Hitler. I simply used your argument to its logical conclusion as an example to make a point that not nobody is perfect and you need a reason to discredit someone, which you clearly don't have in this case

The statements and articles he gave and wrote are openly advocating for armed revolution and warfare which is civil war as every revolution is also a civil war. This individual has all the traits of a federal agent. You need to get over your bromance with him.

ZmajEriksson said:
He doesn't advocate civil war, he's openly ani-accelerationist. Have you actually watched any of his campaign videos? They not only prove he's anti-exelerationist but also answer your question. Democracy was a failure from the start and he wants to get rid of it. Hitler expressed the same sentiment in Mein Kampf. Their motives, at least what they claim are their motives, are identical

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

During his conventions, he always brings a rosary and sometimes he even prays. This is also shown in his Instagram posts from the official account from the League account. He's spoken against the removal of crucifixes in schools multiple times, instead of keeping to the important things. His Instagram page and his convention videos show how he and the League keep highlighting the same things ad nauseam about the opposition, instead of highlighting new things and airing more dirty laundry. He keeps using the same approach. His consensus growth has considerably slown down. It's slowly rising only because the reds are making a fool out of themselves in the government and the populace is fed up. This must be the effect of the RTRs, the Reds doing one error after another. His comment section on Instagram is full of Catholics, ready to bash everyone who disagrees with their religions and call them leftists, even if they show they agree with some of Salvini's goals.
Hai perfettamente ragione. Salvini sta diventano noioso come un registratore incantato

The Alchemist7 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

That would equalize a communist revolution and takeover, in the same way like Jacob Schiff funded the bolshevik revolution in Russia from the Wall Street. Now the jews from Russia and China would potentially involve and fund a communist takeover in US if a civil war arises. If the main factor is the nuclear armament then Russia and China can provide it to whoever they will promote to fullfil the revolution.

ZmajEriksson said:
I don't get why you promote an american politician so bad when you are not even american yourself. You only speak about what he promises... I don't know how is in US but in eastern Europe if you tell somebody "vote with this politician, he is promising this and this", they will spit in your face and maybe even punch you. There the people are fed up with politicians promising all kind of improvements and when they got the power positions they didn't give a shit anymore about them and the people who voted them for what they promised. Why this guy is different? What he done until now to prove that he's a truly White Nationalist? He fucking race-mixed and got 4 Kalergi kids. You know what is even worse than is? The fact that his 4 Kalergi kids most likely will marry White people and potentially polute another 4 White lineages. If he is really heavily in the jewish kabbalah like HP Mageson said then most likely he ie not even White but most likely jewish. He is criticised even on the Stormfront which is a blatant example of WN controlled opposition (and I experienced that myself).

Were those "goals" on his website the ones that convinced you that he's what he claim? Is it because he openly advocates them in his political campaign? He never promoted a shit about stopping white genocide or sweeping away the jewish press. Let me tell you what happened with a romanian nationalist about 20 years ago. After the coup d'etat from 1989 by which the communist regime was ended, straight after that another jewish communist came to the power, promoting "democracy" and "freedom" while he destroyed the industry and economy that the last communist leader built there (he was a nationlist leader though, he was shot dead publicly not very long after he paid the entire external debt of Romania). In 2000 there were presidential elections, the same jewish communist from 10 years earlier with the Romanian nationalist that wanted to remove the jewish crap that was destroying the country. In reallty the nationalist person got like 66% of the votes while the communist kike got like 34%. What the jews did? Behind the scenes they swapped the votes and "oficially" the 66% of the votes went to their communist garbage. The nationalist canditate was threatened that he will be killed straight away if he will speak openly about this. This kind of things happened before, including the last elections before the communist takeover from 1946.

Therefore I tell you, people with radical nationalistic views are not allowed to make their way to the power positions, because they are a danger to the jewish agenda. "Augustus Invinctus" doesn't seem to be one of them. I saw an interview with him on youtube, he's advocating openly for civil war and another depression to "teach the Americans the meaning of life" and decriminalisation of drugs.

You see people like Salvini or Trump or Nigel Farage who try to push back but they are also heavily influenced by the jewish lobby.

In a world where jews control media, politics, economy, they re-written history, they exterminated any kind of opposition when they got full grip in a country, you think a truly deep White Nationalist will be let so easy to potentially become the president of the most powerful country on the planet? It's ridiculous.

I am american and I don't understand what made you think I'm not. As for your request for proof he's a white nationalist, how about his entire career as a lawyer that I pointed out several times? He focused entirely on defending white nationalists in court. Honestly, is anyone actually reading what I'm saying or are you guys all just skimming?

He is a libertarian so he took the cases as a statement. He openly stated he is not a White Nationalist in an interview he did some cases that involved such as his clients and he has four non-White children. He is a race mixing, liberal. And he has federal agent written all over his behaviours.

You really need to wake up, if you don't understand this guy has agent all over him please stop trying to punish others for your own lack of understanding.

ZmajEriksson said:
I am american and I don't understand what made you think I'm not. As for your request for proof he's a white nationalist, how about his entire career as a lawyer that I pointed out several times? He focused entirely on defending white nationalists in court. Honestly, is anyone actually reading what I'm saying or are you guys all just skimming?

ZmajEriksson said:
The Alchemist7 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

ZmajEriksson said:

"he's a white nationalist" like Richard Spencer and countless others that are not controlled opposition, right?

HP Mageson666 said:
He is a libertarian so he took the cases as a statement. He openly stated he is not a White Nationalist in an interview he did some cases that involved such as his clients and he has four non-White children. He is a race mixing, liberal. And he has federal agent written all over his behaviours.

You really need to wake up, if you don't understand this guy has agent all over him please stop trying to punish others for your own lack of understanding.

ZmajEriksson said:

He and I have both addressed all of this many times. He divorced the black girl and married a white woman and his platform is clearly ethnonationalist. He's obviously not libertarian anymore. People naturally grow more fascist/NatSoc as they continue waking up and that's most likely the case here. It's possible he's a fed but I won't dismiss him without proof. That's extremely lazy

Or he just pretends to have changed, as a business decision to try to help his career because he wasn't gaining anything from the direction he was going before. He saw all those alt right jackasses and thought that he could catch some momentum off of them to speed up his own career and get a bigger shekel in his pocket. All he has to do is to pretend to repeat some things that the alt right guys are also saying, and he can get them all to support him, give him money, and push him to a higher political strategic position. Like a sailboat that saw a breeze, and is trying to reach into it and exploit it to push himself forward. Doesn't mean that he actually wants to do anything good, and doesn't mean that he agrees with anything that he pretends to say.

I started reading a book that Mageson has recommended several times before, Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina. The first chapter is all about Weishaupt creating the illuminati and how this organization was structured and how it worked. And as I'm reading it, it does strongly remind me of how that Invictus guy is acting. Many of the founding members of illuminati also took on classic Roman pseudonyms, like Augustus Invictus is a perfect example of. Look at his life, look at his actions, look at his history, look at his motivations, and you will see his goals. And they don't line up with what he says. Everything about him looks identical to those illuminist freemason agents and how they worked.

And then you remember that he literaly is an admitted freemason agent... :eek: :roll: Wow, now it makes a lot of sense. :roll: How could anybody honestly support someone like that when they can see what the situation is?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Or he just pretends to have changed, as a business decision to try to help his career because he wasn't gaining anything from the direction he was going before. He saw all those alt right jackasses and thought that he could catch some momentum off of them to speed up his own career and get a bigger shekel in his pocket. All he has to do is to pretend to repeat some things that the alt right guys are also saying, and he can get them all to support him, give him money, and push him to a higher political strategic position. Like a sailboat that saw a breeze, and is trying to reach into it and exploit it to push himself forward. Doesn't mean that he actually wants to do anything good, and doesn't mean that he agrees with anything that he pretends to say.

I started reading a book that Mageson has recommended several times before, Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina. The first chapter is all about Weishaupt creating the illuminati and how this organization was structured and how it worked. And as I'm reading it, it does strongly remind me of how that Invictus guy is acting. Many of the founding members of illuminati also took on classic Roman pseudonyms, like Augustus Invictus is a perfect example of. Look at his life, look at his actions, look at his history, look at his motivations, and you will see his goals. And they don't line up with what he says. Everything about him looks identical to those illuminist freemason agents and how they worked.

And then you remember that he literaly is an admitted freemason agent... :eek: :roll: Wow, now it makes a lot of sense. :roll: How could anybody honestly support someone like that when they can see what the situation is?

Yes I said several times he might be a fed. I never denied that. I'm simply saying he might not be. And, as I said, he joined for reasons unrelated to its views and practices, was kicked out, and came to dislike them. Everything he says could very well be genuine and it would make perfect sense. There's no evidence of him being a fed that can't easily be seen clearly as a simple case of evolving ideals. Everyone goes through something similar when they wake up. I myself was really into Thelema for several years but quickly grew to hate it once I saw what it was so there's no reason to refuse to accept the very real possibility he may be genuine.

That's a quality this group seems to have lost since I joined. The ability to accept multiple possibilities. Y'all are turning Satanism into narrow minded, intellectually lazy dogmatic rhetoric which is entirely counter to the core premise of Satanism

Says the guy who advertised this guy like a retard withour accepting any opposing idea, and opposing information, and joined around a couple years ago, is now judging like an elderly with decades of experience.

"Back in my day lad, people accepted political shilling for feds without questioning! This is what I call open mindedness. My posts are being accepted but I try my hardest to shill and people ain't buying it! Clearly something wrong here lad." -2 year old member

You're the retarded acting here that tries to turn Satanists into groupism of some random idiot you fell in love with online. Everyone else is questioning you and you constantly pull tricks such as trying to pretend you understand how serious it is that you could be promoting a fed and dismissing it childishly.

The groups are great it's you that can't handle shilling and the fact that people think contrary or are in suspicion to your view on your bromance with the random guy you found online, convinced he is so good that everyone is at fault for not accepting it.

This guy is an obvious crook that caught wind he can make bucks out of shilling on this part of the isle. Got his three black kids to feed after all.

All people gave you well thought points and you just dismissed it as tabloid or with the "people change" line.

ZmajEriksson said:

Yes I said several times he might be a fed. I never denied that. I'm simply saying he might not be. And, as I said, he joined for reasons unrelated to its views and practices, was kicked out, and came to dislike them. Everything he says could very well be genuine and it would make perfect sense. There's no evidence of him being a fed that can't easily be seen clearly as a simple case of evolving ideals. Everyone goes through something similar when they wake up. I myself was really into Thelema for several years but quickly grew to hate it once I saw what it was so there's no reason to refuse to accept the very real possibility he may be genuine.

That's a quality this group seems to have lost since I joined. The ability to accept multiple possibilities. Y'all are turning Satanism into narrow minded, intellectually lazy dogmatic rhetoric which is entirely counter to the core premise of Satanism

ZmajEriksson said:
Yes I said several times he might be a fed. I never denied that. I'm simply saying he might not be. And, as I said, he joined for reasons unrelated to its views and practices, was kicked out, and came to dislike them.
How would you know for what reasons he joined? How would you know he left them, or was kicked out, and what the reason for that is? I've never before heard of anyone getting kicked out of freemasons. Sounds like some dumb flimsy coverup. "Don't worry goy, he isn't working for us anymore. We told you we kicked him out! [Hehehehehehehe they believed it! Dumb goy! :lol: ]"

"Don't worry goy, I'm not a freemason anymore. I like totally don't even like them anymore! I said it, so you know it's true. Why would I lie about that?"

ZmajEriksson said:
And, as I said, he joined for reasons unrelated to its views and practices,
"I'm going to go through all the trouble of joining a group, but only because I Completely Disagree with all of their views and practices! I have never agreed with a single thing about them, and that's the reason why I wanted to be one of them."

Do you even hear yourself? I'm not trying to be rude, but how much ridiculous nonsense shit are you going to say before you realize how ridiculous and nonsense it is? I've seen much more logical and informed arguments coming from young children than you are having here, and it's almost like you aren't even aware how totally ridiculous the things you are saying are, and that's the sad part. Maybe I didn't ever know you too well, but I expected a lot more from you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Says the guy who advertised this guy like a retard withour accepting any opposing idea, and opposing information, and joined around a couple years ago, is now judging like an elderly with decades of experience.

"Back in my day lad, people accepted political shilling for feds without questioning! This is what I call open mindedness. My posts are being accepted but I try my hardest to shill and people ain't buying it! Clearly something wrong here lad." -2 year old member

You're the retarded acting here that tries to turn Satanists into groupism of some random idiot you fell in love with online. Everyone else is questioning you and you constantly pull tricks such as trying to pretend you understand how serious it is that you could be promoting a fed and dismissing it childishly.

The groups are great it's you that can't handle shilling and the fact that people think contrary or are in suspicion to your view on your bromance with the random guy you found online, convinced he is so good that everyone is at fault for not accepting it.

This guy is an obvious crook that caught wind he can make bucks out of shilling on this part of the isle. Got his three black kids to feed after all.

All people gave you well thought points and you just dismissed it as tabloid or with the "people change" line.

ZmajEriksson said:

Actually I've been studying JoS since 2012 and practicing since 2015

ZmajEriksson said:
Yes I said several times he might be a fed. I never denied that. I'm simply saying he might not be. And, as I said, he joined for reasons unrelated to its views and practices, was kicked out, and came to dislike them.
How would you know for what reasons he joined? How would you know he left them, or was kicked out, and what the reason for that is? I've never before heard of anyone getting kicked out of freemasons. Sounds like some dumb flimsy coverup. "Don't worry goy, he isn't working for us anymore. We told you we kicked him out! [Hehehehehehehe they believed it! Dumb goy! :lol: ]"

"Don't worry goy, I'm not a freemason anymore. I like totally don't even like them anymore! I said it, so you know it's true. Why would I lie about that?"

ZmajEriksson said:
And, as I said, he joined for reasons unrelated to its views and practices,
"I'm going to go through all the trouble of joining a group, but only because I Completely Disagree with all of their views and practices! I have never agreed with a single thing about them, and that's the reason why I wanted to be one of them."

Do you even hear yourself? I'm not trying to be rude, but how much ridiculous nonsense shit are you going to say before you realize how ridiculous and nonsense it is? I've seen much more logical and informed arguments coming from young children than you are having here, and it's almost like you aren't even aware how totally ridiculous the things you are saying are, and that's the sad part. Maybe I didn't ever know you too well, but I expected a lot more from you.

You're clearly oversimplifying it and he goes into detail on this

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

ZmajEriksson said:

Also I've entertained all the opposing views on this which mostly seem sentimentalist and can be easily refuted without even trying but are still necessary to consider. And I advertise him mostly out of fear of what might happen if he's not elected. And frankly, him just getting on stage during the primaries will red pill millions so there's no reason not to support him at least that far. We can easily use it to our advantage

You seem like you are shilling this person.
We aren't the alt-right. We judge by actions not mellifluous words.
What next... should we get behind fatty Heimbach who dated ashley goldenberg, then went full Putin LARPer mode and advocated people being stoned to death for adultery and then cheated with his stepfather's new wife, before getting Chris-chan style rage at being found out and choking out his wife in front of toddlers? Literally, as soon as he got thrown out of his shitty Iron Guard orthodox larper party, he took up some secularist Nazi guise, as if reborn. It proves what HP is saying.
Or how about Gavin whose greatest feat is starting VICE (what a great contribution to humanity), getting his wee wee out for Terry Richardson and shoving a buttplug up his asshole on a livestream,, and then having 4 kids with a Native American tribal elder's daughter while preaching about muh white race endlessly and appearing to create some bizarre homoeroticism cult despite attacking homosexuals...
Or Mr. Peterson who tells bronies to make their beds, meanwhile is a pill popping drug addict who can't do the simplest of tasks (and this is really the highest achiever of the lot)...
Or Richard Spencer who just shills doogin and acts like a general embarrassment...?
Or Golden 1 who just prances around telling people to stop masturbating with a steroid needle in his arm?
Or how about Gatiss the secret Burger King eating bum who stabbed his friends and tells us to drink human blood because we can get 'adrenochrome powers' like a rabbi?
Or how about random twitter asshole #397543878 with toad avatar that has a bunch of schizophrenic beliefs piled together that make no sense whatsoever but are always bound up in shilling for the jeboo nazarene in some way or another...

I know this is hard to believe for you, but people followed the Anti-Christ because of his powers, his deeds, his truth and his impeccable conduct. Even his detractors who knew him face to face called him a kind man, especially in his sweet demeanor towards women. Meanwhile Mr. 'Sol Invictus' has... a domestic violence charge.

Also notice none of these people have done anything worthwhile. Or even said anything new that hasn't been posted on the chans ad nauseum (well um, except Gatis, who is... 'unique', let's say). They have done nothing in military service. They have not saved lives. They haven't discovered the DNA Helix like Dr. James Watson. They haven't created art like Varg. They are basically just useless, the real life equivalent of a shitpost. Why would anyone take the name of 'August Unconquered Sun'? This is a spiritual title with occult meanings not something some asshole bestows on themselves.

Its interesting to me how the latest iteration of alt-right nonsense seems to regard creating 20 kids with hispanic or asian women as nbd, haha, let's all just hold hands and regard this as a mistake, everyone makes mistakes guys, endlessly. Don't even bother having white kids in addition even though Mr. Sun is 36... it's no big deal if we end up like Brazil. Meanwhile apparently all female equivalents despite mixing the least of any group are supposed to be despicable people who need to be set right by the great weev in the sky because ummm... the media shills Kylie Jenner everywhere... and muh hypergamy (way more common a hundred years ago) oppressing hapa-reptile incels who want to mate with them...

ZmajEriksson said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

ZmajEriksson said:

Also I've entertained all the opposing views on this which mostly seem sentimentalist and can be easily refuted without even trying but are still necessary to consider. And I advertise him mostly out of fear of what might happen if he's not elected. And frankly, him just getting on stage during the primaries will red pill millions so there's no reason not to support him at least that far. We can easily use it to our advantage
"he says he's one of us and also says he would do good, we must believe him otherwise it would end bad. Orange man bad, Judaic "Pagan" guy good because he maybe felt bad about his anti nature behavior.

I have already witnessed this same behaviour that this Sol guy promotes from Hal Turner and Bill White, back in the day. Hal Turner during his court trial admitted to being a federal agent the whole time and the FBI confirmed such. And Bill White turned out to be a Jewish ADL agent. The reason this Sol guy acts just like those two and all other Fed agents is because they are all following the same script its a strategic manipulation of public opinion and they have a formula for such all their agents follow like talking heads all read from the same script on the fake news.

The fact you don't understand this is your problem but your trying to make it everyone else's problem. Like there is something wrong with us for being able to determine this guy is an obvious agent of the enemy and not you for failing to do such.

Note this Sol or maybe Sholmo guy also promotes the enemy Kabbalah mixed with some Pagan dress up to the Goyim. This is a Jewish tactic to infiltrate Gentile Paganism. It ties the Goyim into the Jewish thoughtform and the numerous Jewish curses on Gentile Pagans within it. Thus damning Gentiles.

ZmajEriksson said:

ZmajEriksson said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

ZmajEriksson said:

Let the Clergy be the judge of what is to our "advantage", which is definitely not a fednut. In regards to sentimentalism, you're the only sentimental person in the conversation here. Others related more logical points.

You didn't answer one person with one point past what was earlier said correctly, a bromance argument and "we need to support him cause of my feeling of what might happen if he won't be elected" as he stands any chance to ever be elected, ever. These assumptions on their own prove that all your thinking is sentimentalism based.

I see no gain from supporting a random hypocrite that says that he does "meditation" and "kundalini" in order to appeal to a crowd to try to fish votes from retards. If you want a sentimental argument in reverse to your "But I like him" argument, I simply know a fraud when I see it, and this guy looks like fraud.

The whole group is on a whole higher level of understanding due to education on jewish and fednut agenda that you can't just come by and say "Hey guys let me shill you with a random guy I found online, we got to shill for his presidency" and not get any stare.

I'm not saying he's for sure not a fed and I get all your points completely. He very well might be and it would make sense but so would the alternative. As for trusting the clergy to decide who benefits us, with all due respect, how can I do that if you guys can't even agree about people like Jung? I refuse to conform to dogma and trust anyone purely because of their title. To do so is counter to the central tenants of Satanism.

I'm still undecided on Invictus, and admittedly less confidant in this topic than when I first posted about it, but I'm still hoping for the best. If anything the mass red pill of the primary debate would be helpful as it would bring many of our views into the mainstream. That's the best I can do here and arguing is a waste of time and energy

You are clearly onto something else with your shilling and jewishness here. Can't control it.

There is no mention of any trust involving you in my topic, it is a reply in regards to what the JoS should be doing as an entity to support your fednut. We won't. You'll have to support the fednut on your own.

You of course had to twist it because you ignore logic altogether to write a nonsensical reply.

The statement goes to the affair of who would be "supported", not your strange attacks. You came here to shill and it didn't work. You got pissed, it's ok. You try to rat your way in attacking us as a whole and then the Clergy.

The only reason this is allowed is to just expose this matter for what it is. Hell of a lot of pressure and deception to get a statement in regards to your lackey. Then when you find the wall too high, "I am undecided".

We don't want you to trust in us to or be in good terms, you are thoroughly dishonest and subversive in all your replies, demeaning and strange.

Augustus Judeus clearly has your loyalties. That is ok. But do not promote him here trying to get us to support him.

Promoted him like a savior -> Oy vey undecided now goyim, but accept my retarded comment about the Clergy. Gotta make you doubt cause they didn't go onboard with a political retard I brought around.

The same eggs go into the same basket in this case. You take the form of the shills you believe in.

ZmajEriksson said:
I'm not saying he's for sure not a fed and I get all your points completely. He very well might be and it would make sense but so would the alternative. As for trusting the clergy to decide who benefits us, with all due respect, how can I do that if you guys can't even agree about people like Jung? I refuse to conform to dogma and trust anyone purely because of their title. To do so is counter to the central tenants of Satanism.

I'm still undecided on Invictus, and admittedly less confidant in this topic than when I first posted about it, but I'm still hoping for the best. If anything the mass red pill of the primary debate would be helpful as it would bring many of our views into the mainstream. That's the best I can do here and arguing is a waste of time and energy

They arrested him for bullshit fake charges with a near total media blackout and are depriving him of basic human needs. Clearly he's a legitimate threat and not some spook

https://national-justice.com/augustus-invictus-denied-bail-put-solitary-confinement-and-going-hungry-due-lack-respect-his

One can google many things this guy has done who would have landed him straight into this place. Even Robinson who takes frequent trips to Israel has went to jail, because of similarly inflating actions.

The problem appears to be on his personal life and not his ideology. Also, he if he is a creep that drinks goat's blood in public and all the related, domestic abuse doesn't really seem all that much of a far-fetched claim at all.

He also has out of state fugitive, which means he had already committed other things which obligated him to stay inside his state. The whole story isn't really told clearly.

ZmajEriksson said:
They arrested him for bullshit fake charges with a near total media blackout and are depriving him of basic human needs. Clearly he's a legitimate threat and not some spook

https://national-justice.com/augustus-invictus-denied-bail-put-solitary-confinement-and-going-hungry-due-lack-respect-his

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back