Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thoughts about introducing a child to Satanism

SeekerOfTruth666

Website
www.joyofsatan.org
My wife and I recently dedicated ourselves to Father Satan after leaving islam. Our daughter who is 7 years old was and is still being fed islamic programming from school and other family members. We are from a 100% muslim country so that is impossible to avoid. Our daughter knows that my wife and I don't do muslim prayers or do anything else religious. But she doesn't know that we are not muslims anymore.

I have recently introduced her to meditation and since then she has been asking to do meditations with her everyday. I think it's a good foundation and a good start for her into spirituality and Satanism.

I was wondering if anyone has any advice about how to introduce my daughter to Satanism, and how soon i should and if i should tell her the truth about islam and muslims when she's still a child.

Maybe start from telling her that you’re not muslims anymore and how islam is fake and disgusting ecc make sure you always tell her not to say this to anyone at school.
Not really sure about this since you’re from muslim country, looks pretty dangerous.

That is wonderful I wish you the best for you and your beautiful Satanic family. I am sure you will figure out how to present this to your daughter but be careful that if she knows the truth she doesn't go telling anybody under any condition that can harm or even kill your daughter, wife and your family so be careful about that and try to figure it out with your wife.

Kids tend to be very open about things they like with friends, and also mirror their behavior, so first and foremost she must learn to stay silent about meditation and any spirituality you practice with her, for her own safety.

Besides teaching the actual thing, celebrate Pagan festivals privately in family such as Yule and Samhain, and learn Pagan tales to tell her. This will create an impression on her that will last for all her life.

Egon said:
Kids tend to be very open about things they like with friends, and also mirror their behavior, so first and foremost she must learn to stay silent about meditation and any spirituality you practice with her, for her own safety.

Besides teaching the actual thing, celebrate Pagan festivals privately in family such as Yule and Samhain, and learn Pagan tales to tell her. This will create an impression on her that will last for all her life.

That's a tricky subject. I'm not sure I can agree with actually instilling a religious program into a young mind. Teaching them to meditate is fine but teaching them a religion I'm not sure. One complication is that polytheism is laughed at and ridiculed by a lot of people, I think more so than christianity or islam is.

I'm sure there's a right way to go about this. Good luck.

Is it dangerous to deny "allah" there? If so, you might have to pretend until your daughter is old enough to be certain that she can be trusted, and not reveal anything accidentally, but feed her bits and pieces of information. Of course, you know the circumstances, people, and your daughter more than we do.

While what I'm about to say is counterintuitive to saving the White Race, you might move with your wife and daughter to a White Country which is much safer, so you all can be a bit more free in your Spiritual practices. You'll more likely than not be welcome, and it shouldn't be too difficult to gain citizenship.

Wow ! its finally happoning ! The generation that will grow up with satanic family members are finally here! big fucking congratulations to you and your wife for being able to break free.

I am from an islamic state as well and this makes me happy beyond words

Phariu said:
My wife and I recently dedicated ourselves to Father Satan after leaving islam. Our daughter who is 7 years old was and is still being fed islamic programming from school and other family members. We are from a 100% muslim country so that is impossible to avoid. Our daughter knows that my wife and I don't do muslim prayers or do anything else religious. But she doesn't know that we are not muslims anymore.

I have recently introduced her to meditation and since then she has been asking to do meditations with her everyday. I think it's a good foundation and a good start for her into spirituality and Satanism.

I was wondering if anyone has any advice about how to introduce my daughter to Satanism, and how soon i should and if i should tell her the truth about islam and muslims when she's still a child.
I would take it very slow here. People who are hard into Islam can get very violent against people who oppose their faith, as you probably know already. Of course I see no issues with your daughter herself accepting Satanism, and I think she would very much like it. However, children often will not have enough of an understanding on how important it is to keep silent about these things.

If anything, try to just distance her a bit from Islam first. Try to slowly teach her the importance of keeping some things secret. And only once you think she is mature enough to understand the need to keep silent about these things, you can tell her about it.

Value your own safety here first and foremost. You must make sure that nobody finds out about your true faith unless you want them to.

I'd say groom the child to be open minded about spirituality and fully introduce them to Satanism later in their life. Maturity is required to progress in Satanism anyway so introducing your child to Satanism at a young age just puts you all at risk for no real gain.

Children are irresponsible and impulsive this is a risk you shouldn't take in my opinion.

If you don't teach your kid, others will do. Are you in Satanism to be more popular? If I would care what the slaves think about our Gods I wouldn't be a SS lol .

retrograde said:
That's a tricky subject. I'm not sure I can agree with actually instilling a religious program into a young mind. Teaching them to meditate is fine but teaching them a religion I'm not sure. One complication is that polytheism is laughed at and ridiculed by a lot of people, I think more so than christianity or islam is.

Growing up with these religions negatively affects the soul, so you should try leading her away from prayer, but you need to be careful, since kids are bad with secrets.

Do not do that. Children can break under pressure (which Islamics will easily do on children and girls in particular).

Instead, you may slowly introduce her in more out of the straight line ways. You may read her stories about pre-Islamic Arabia, stories about your ancestors etc, give her truths here and there,and instill a spirit of thinking and questioning to her.

Aquarius said:
Maybe start from telling her that you’re not muslims anymore and how islam is fake and disgusting ecc make sure you always tell her not to say this to anyone at school.
Not really sure about this since you’re from muslim country, looks pretty dangerous.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Do not do that. Children can break under pressure (which Islamics will easily do on children and girls in particular).

Instead, you may slowly introduce her in more out of the straight line ways. You may read her stories about pre-Islamic Arabia, stories about your ancestors etc, give her truths here and there,and instill a spirit of thinking and questioning to her.

Aquarius said:
Thanks for pointing that out, sorry if I gave dangerous advice.

Phariu said:

No offense, but why is this your priority? I question your personal safety practicing Satanism while living in a Muslim country. You ask how to convert your daughter. What happens when she starts talking to others about it? Children cannot seal their lips as tightly as adults, especially if they are being interrogated by an adult. I am sure you have already thought about this, but I would consider moving to someplace that is safe for you to practice. If you have to be local, perhaps move somewhere rural and secluded, although your daughter would be still be under the influence of others. Try to think big picture here.

Blitzkreig said:
Phariu said:

No offense, but why is this your priority? I question your personal safety practicing Satanism while living in a Muslim country. You ask how to convert your daughter. What happens when she starts talking to others about it? Children cannot seal their lips as tightly as adults, especially if they are being interrogated by an adult. I am sure you have already thought about this, but I would consider moving to someplace that is safe for you to practice. If you have to be local, perhaps move somewhere rural and secluded, although your daughter would be still be under the influence of others. Try to think big picture here.

Thanks for replying :) it is a high priority issue for me as i don't want my daughter to grow up as a brainwashed muslim. I know from life long experience that being a muslim can and will destroy us and keep us away from real spirituality. It's a hard life being a muslim. I don't want my daughter to go through the same things i did when i grew up.
My daughter is already deep in the islamic control. She reads quran everyday with her grandparents and she always says bismillah(arabic for in the name of allah) before she eats. I don't show it to my daughter, but i hate hearing those things, i feel sick sometimes. From what she has been taught from everyone around, she thinks Father Satan is our enemy and that everything bad happens because of Father. Not being able to tell her the truth is the worst part.
I hope i can move away from here with my family someday but for now i need to figure out our lives here.
Of course i am very cautious and careful with anything i teach my daughter. Like HP Hooded Cobra and some others including you are advicing me, i won't teach my daughter about Satanism directly just yet. For now I'll try to reverse what she has been taught about religion, life and the universe.
Thanks a lot for taking the time share your thoughts Blitzkreig :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Aquarius said:

Thanks for the advice HP. Hoodedcobra666. I experimented a bit with my daughter on how well she can keep secrets. As expected it didn't go that well. So i am gonna follow your advice and teach her a little bit of 'real' history and teach her to 'think'. As she grows i will teach her more directly about Satanism.
I am sure without a doubt that she belongs with Father Satan and i will make sure she finds Father.
Appreciate your guidance :)

MoonlessNight666 said:
Wow ! its finally happoning ! The generation that will grow up with satanic family members are finally here! big fucking congratulations to you and your wife for being able to break free.

I am from an islamic state as well and this makes me happy beyond words

Thank you MoonlessNight666 :)

Egon said:
If you don't teach your kid, others will do. Are you in Satanism to be more popular? If I would care what the slaves think about our Gods I wouldn't be a SS lol .

retrograde said:

There are consequences to how we effect other people. I like to keep to myself, being found out to be spiritually active is one of the fastest and best ways (I've found, in my life, though mostly only through online discussions) to turn people against you. Truth is a personal quest and I can't help (most of the time even trying to help them is very ineffective, can have an adverse effect, can be pointless..) many other people find it. For very complicated reasons many people have build their personalities and lives, and live their lives with the guidance of very solidified thought structures that don't like to, or are never going to budge. I find a lot of the time that people get upset at me whenever I share information that's foreign to them that may conflict with what they already decided is the truth.

I know it's important that everyone try and think for themselves. Never believe something blindly.. right? Nowadays (this is how I see it) we are discouraged from thinking about a lot of topics because they've already been declared as solved/settled by respected minds or organizations, i.e. doctors, scientists, professors. The input of a stranger doesn't always carry a lot of weight with it. Like - am I going to believe YOU, or believe what "everyone" else believes and society appears to be running on?

It takes something.. I don't know what, to be able/willing to challenge existing ideas - to think things through for yourself even when you've been told that they were already figured out and settled on long ago.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back