Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is the USA the best country to live in?

Aquarius

Never really considered living there but the idea got my attention a couple weeks ago.

I plan on raising kids and to be financially independent, which in europe is not so easy.. a software engineer in Italy would make like less than 30k euros in a year but in the usa you would be able to make 100k a year just out of college/university. In the USA you can have weapons and actually defend yourself from invaders and here in Europe you would be thrown in jail if you shoot a thief, and in the eventuality he doesen’t die he can actually sue you and get reparations, that’s fucking outrageous. In the USA you can have a salary that in Europe you can’t even dream about and can actually retire early if you’ve got good financial habits and education. In the USA you can raise your children however you want, you can homeschool them easily, some European countries have the balls to ban homeschooling and others are a pain in the ass, in America it’s normal...
Yes the USA has its own problems like the expensive health insurance or jews shooting up schools but the liberties that it gives are something that we will not see in Europe for a long time.
I actually thought the american dream was bullshit but now I understand it... lol

What other free country is there in all the world? Maybe Japan, but are there any others? America has some problems, but everywhere has problems. America is the last free place where people are healthy and safe and prosperous. This is why they're trying to get rid of freedom of speech and get rid of guns. They don't like that the citizens are able to be free here.

Do you really have to ask? Things might change here soon but I'm optimistic. And that's really saying something because I'm a pessimistic person. Where else is better?

i have never been in usa or europe just want to talk about your major (sw)
software engineer job in America i don't think it is easy to be recruited
since most computer engineers and programmers in america are from Asian countries,
and of course indians + pakistan, this is what i read and watch on youtube about
computer science and its jobs in america
watch those :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYAucIblafE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOTzQzY832A

Aquarius said:
I’m American. Maxine has talked about how America really is a great country compared to others and even though we have our problems, the things you mentioned are enough to point out the real privilege it is to live here. Our founding fathers had ties to paganism/Satanism and the roots of the country are grounded in Satanic ideals. The fruit growing from those roots may have some parasites atm, but we’ll toss them out and in a future season these fruits will be very sweet. Many Americans take for granted their privilege and despise this country. I think that’s naive.

Something you must consider, is where you choose to live in America if you do. It’s very culturally different from region to region, like Europe. I’ve lived over the years almost everywhere in America so can attest to the large variances. Some places are better for whites. Others not. Some places I wonder what country I’m in. The more north, the more white. The more east as well. Big cities are the exception, but definitely if you want a white community to live, consider location. America is the ‘melting pot’ so to speak and that means racial diversity, which may not be good for you and your future family. Although, it seems Europe is facing its own racial struggles. Don’t know the real life day to day situation though for average places there.

Also we have our ‘red’ and ‘blue’ states. This is political segregation and which state you live, this is something to consider as well. The culture is different and you can have more clashes in one area over another.

sonnenkraft said:
since most computer engineers and programmers in america are from Asian countries,
and of course indians + pakistan, this is what i read and watch on youtube about
watch those :

We are SS mate, what is limiting for the average npc is not the limit for us, we have powerful magick and the Gods by our side.

Eric13 said:
Aquarius said:
I’m American. Maxine has talked about how America really is a great country compared to others and even though we have our problems, the things you mentioned are enough to point out the real privilege it is to live here. Our founding fathers had ties to paganism/Satanism and the roots of the country are grounded in Satanic ideals. The fruit growing from those roots may have some parasites atm, but we’ll toss them out and in a future season these fruits will be very sweet. Many Americans take for granted their privilege and despise this country. I think that’s naive.

Something you must consider, is where you choose to live in America if you do. It’s very culturally different from region to region, like Europe. I’ve lived over the years almost everywhere in America so can attest to the large variances. Some places are better for whites. Others not. Some places I wonder what country I’m in. The more north, the more white. The more east as well. Big cities are the exception, but definitely if you want a white community to live, consider location. America is the ‘melting pot’ so to speak and that means racial diversity, which may not be good for you and your future family. Although, it seems Europe is facing its own racial struggles. Don’t know the real life day to day situation though for average places there.

Also we have our ‘red’ and ‘blue’ states. This is political segregation and which state you live, this is something to consider as well. The culture is different and you can have more clashes in one area over another.
That makes sense, thanks.

sonnenkraft said:
watch those :

Wrong. The majority of programmers in the US are white. The videos you have posted are not indicative of anything as one is an astroturfing shill video for an indian outsourcing & teleworking company and the other is of a typical politician negotiating over how wide the doors should be blown open for (((economic migrants))). These videos are not even made by anybody relevant.

Typical indian supremacist cringe.

Indians/pakis are a well known meme in tech for their incompetence and are a source of ire toward leadership in businesses because of the messes they leave behind that fall onto whites' shoulders to clean up. There is actually a market developing around this where corporate beancounters outsource their projects to cheap indian labor and end up having to hire contractors to untangle their messes, at more than it would have cost to do the projects domestically.

Majority of programmers in the US are white. Some that are not have been in the US for much of their life and so are held to american standards for education and competence, as opposed to indian standards which are abysmal, or they are east asian - chinese, korean, japanese. Others may be diversity hires, or visas.

https://datausa.io/profile/soc/151131/

Besides, tech is saturated anyway because of all of the memes of it being "the new trades", even before you consider the cheap foreign labor and mass certification of "experts" in the turd world. People are in it for the money and security and because they think it will get them into a white country, not necessarily because they are good at it or like it.

If OP is competent and likes what he does, he will stand out, no matter how deep the ocean of crap is.

Iceland seems better and more rooted in Paganism with plenty of naturaly born psychic people. Japan could arguably be second to Iceland or equally good with different advantages and downsides.

If I'm not mistaken Switzerland is the best for free speach rights.

Aquarius said:
We are SS mate, what is limiting for the average npc is not the limit for us, we have powerful magick and the Gods by our side.

that is korrect , and Raido RUNE is the powerful magic in this case

since it governs travel, journeying and moving forward.
Divinatory meaning; Change of direction, movement, progress, travel, relocation, habit breaking, rhythm, Ritual journey, personal destiny }

The U.S.A. is by far a better alternative to most countries, and if you're here I would stay here. But, we do have problems here.

By far though, we have rights other places would LOVE to have. The right to Freedom of Speech, The right to Bear Arms, Freedom of the Press, Freedom of Association, etc. . .

And it is my belief that not only will the U.S. HAVE to confront the problems before us, but that it will happen and through the Final RTR we are making progress and opening the door to physical change. In the U.S., Europe, and the Whole world.

First and foremost, the U.S. MUST stop being Isreal's lap dog. And I see this relationship between the U.S. and Isreal degrading more and more each day, I can only imagine what will happen in the near to semi near future.

Also, if you do plan on coming to the U.S. The 'fly over' states are the best by far in terms of quality of life and affordability :)

I don't know about saying it's the best place in the world but it's one of the best if you want to be free to practice what you want. Some places here are better than others and the culture varies from place to place. I think if you want to live down south though you may want to look for places that lean a little more in the liberal direction as a general reputation at least for now not because it's good but I mean I know xtianity is falling fast but I don't think you want to be completely isolated and surrounded by that 24/7. Other than that it isn't from what I hear as big of a problem up north. Where I live it's pretty ok outside of problems with drugs and race mixing from some people. It's about middle of the road politically leaning liberal.

The problem I have here in the USA in general not just where I live is usually it's either Marxist new age or secular types or druggies or Fundy xtians conservatives I don't honestly want to deal with either they all disgust me. I think it is getting better quickly in the USA though. You might like it or might not look at relocation astrology if you know how to or ask to get a reading done. That could help you know what you will deal with but I think you have to have a specific location in mind to do that.

Anyways good luck.

Aquarius said:
Never really considered living there but the idea got my attention a couple weeks ago.

I plan on raising kids and to be financially independent, which in europe is not so easy.. a software engineer in Italy would make like less than 30k euros in a year but in the usa you would be able to make 100k a year just out of college/university. In the USA you can have weapons and actually defend yourself from invaders and here in Europe you would be thrown in jail if you shoot a thief, and in the eventuality he doesen’t die he can actually sue you and get reparations, that’s fucking outrageous. In the USA you can have a salary that in Europe you can’t even dream about and can actually retire early if you’ve got good financial habits and education. In the USA you can raise your children however you want, you can homeschool them easily, some European countries have the balls to ban homeschooling and others are a pain in the ass, in America it’s normal...
Yes the USA has its own problems like the expensive health insurance or jews shooting up schools but the liberties that it gives are something that we will not see in Europe for a long time.
I actually thought the american dream was bullshit but now I understand it... lol

i have been living in Holland now for 6 years and quite honestly the smaller size of everything especially streets and houses drives me nuts..(i cant lie though i do find the people, the men in particular better dressed and kempt and overal much more attractive...i think it also has to do with the food) i came here for my boyfriend, but i dont see the relationship lasting long, for many reasons.
welders make shit pay here and the income taxes are through the roof...the only things i will miss here are the secular environment (at least where im at in contrast to the bible belt, and as a result the workplace being more female friendly), generally being safer, job security, and the food quality.
in the states unless you join a union or have a contract you can be fired just because...however to be fair, here in holland, because the country is smaller, ive noticed theres a greater chance of people knowing one another for years close by...every thing is closer and more compact...as a result levels of nepotism are higher than what i have experienced in the states where i have lived and worked.
i will have to say as a satanist im abit anxious about moving back to texas....all the g&d bless u's and merry shit mas are things im NOT looking foward to...but a big stand alone house there will cost just as much as a pisspoor appartment here that doesnt even have fucking ac (none here do) and where in the winter the heat is too expensive to turn on...no thanks. i even have to pay to park right outside where i live.
even the above for many are all personal preference and the generations before us in the "american dream time" had it much easier...finantially speaking and spacially speaking having kids would be better in the states still...(states like jew york, cali and others are just as expensive and compact as here though) IMO...but the schooling indeed is shit and homeschooling if you have the funds and time is better, however the district can and probably will empose what kind of curriculum you must teach them..if thats the case you might not totally be able to avoid the cons of the brainwashing of public schools...just my thought though i dont have too much knowledge of homeschool.
there is more gun violence and a bigger chance of an ooga booga or ms13 thug braking in your house depending on where you live but especially in the big city...(sadly europe is looking that way too with all the hajies pouring in) self defence is a bug issue fore me too and a big pro when thinking about going back home to the states. in my personal case making more money and having more living space in the long run is very important because it makes other aspects of life possible and easier....it just will be so painful coming back to an empty house :(.
again everyone is different, but if your looking to make more money and want a bigger house...go for the states.
i would recommend taking a trip there to look around...you will need an ESTA.
if you go there to live you need a partner visa or an employer who will want to have a permit written up for you.

Shadowcat said:
Aquarius said:

i have been living in Holland now for 6 years and quite honestly the smaller size of everything especially streets and houses drives me nuts..(i cant lie though i do find the people, the men in particular better dressed and kempt and overal much more attractive...i think it also has to do with the food) i came here for my boyfriend, but i dont see the relationship lasting long, for many reasons.
welders make shit pay here and the income taxes are through the roof...the only things i will miss here are the secular environment (at least where im at in contrast to the bible belt, and as a result the workplace being more female friendly), generally being safer, job security, and the food quality.
in the states unless you join a union or have a contract you can be fired just because...however to be fair, here in holland, because the country is smaller, ive noticed theres a greater chance of people knowing one another for years close by...every thing is closer and more compact...as a result levels of nepotism are higher than what i have experienced in the states where i have lived and worked.
i will have to say as a satanist im abit anxious about moving back to texas....all the g&d bless u's and merry shit mas are things im NOT looking foward to...but a big stand alone house there will cost just as much as a pisspoor appartment here that doesnt even have fucking ac (none here do) and where in the winter the heat is too expensive to turn on...no thanks. i even have to pay to park right outside where i live.
even the above for many are all personal preference and the generations before us in the "american dream time" had it much easier...finantially speaking and spacially speaking having kids would be better in the states still...(states like jew york, cali and others are just as expensive and compact as here though) IMO...but the schooling indeed is shit and homeschooling if you have the funds and time is better, however the district can and probably will empose what kind of curriculum you must teach them..if thats the case you might not totally be able to avoid the cons of the brainwashing of public schools...just my thought though i dont have too much knowledge of homeschool.
there is more gun violence and a bigger chance of an ooga booga or ms13 thug braking in your house depending on where you live but especially in the big city...(sadly europe is looking that way too with all the hajies pouring in) self defence is a bug issue fore me too and a big pro when thinking about going back home to the states. in my personal case making more money and having more living space in the long run is very important because it makes other aspects of life possible and easier....it just will be so painful coming back to an empty house :(.
again everyone is different, but if your looking to make more money and want a bigger house...go for the states.
if you go there to live you need a partner visa or an employer who will want to have a permit written up for you.
Yeah, you’re basically describing many european countries unfortunately. My choices are 2, winning the green card lottery, or getting sponsored by an employer, but we ae talking about 4-6 years from now.

I'm from the USA. NYC tri-state area.

If you consider moving here:

-Avoid living in most urban areas at all costs unless you like illegal immigrants and ultra liberal cultural marxists.
- Best states in my opinion are in no particular order: Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, Arizona.
They have fresh air, all white basically, although there are some Native American reservations that are not safe scattered in all of these states. Parts of upstate New York and south New Jersey and Western Pennsylvania are OK if you really want to live on the East Coast.
- Some states have no income taxes like Florida and some of those mentioned above.

We do have more freedoms than the rest of the world but we are slowly getting taken over by the cultural marxists and It doesn't look like it is stopping. I would move to Japan as they come in a close 2nd place but I'm not Japanese. Switzerland seems decent too.

We do make more money for the same jobs here as in other countries but we also work longer hours and get less vacation time.

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:

-Avoid living in most urban areas at all costs unless you like illegal immigrants and ultra liberal cultural marxists.
- Best states in my opinion are in no particular order: Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, Arizona.
They have fresh air, all white basically, although there are some Native American reservations that are not safe scattered in all of these states. Parts of upstate New York and south New Jersey and Western Pennsylvania are OK if you really want to live on the East Coast.
- Some states have no income taxes like Florida and some of those mentioned above.

We do have more freedoms than the rest of the world but we are slowly getting taken over by the cultural marxists and It doesn't look like it is stopping. I would move to Japan as they come in a close 2nd place but I'm not Japanese. Switzerland seems decent too.

We do make more money for the same jobs here as in other countries but we also work longer hours and get less vacation time.
Let’s leave asian countries to asian people. We are white, we gotta stay in white countries.

Aquarius said:

Let’s leave asian countries to asian people. We are white, we gotta stay in white countries.

Yes which is why I said above that I love Japan but I'm not Japanese

Aquarius said:
I plan on raising kids and to be financially independent, which in europe is not so easy.. a software engineer in Italy would make like less than 30k euros in a year but in the usa you would be able to make 100k a year just out of college/university.

Eric13 said:
Something you must consider, is where you choose to live in America if you do.

I agree with Eric. The location also determines your pay. 100k is unrealistic for a new university grad but if you want to get close to that 100k you'd have to move to a large city like Los Angeles, New York, places like that. Cost-of-living is higher in these places though. So is state income tax

Bump from the dead.

First I'd like to say your English is great. I thought you were a native speaker.

Moving is a great way to increase your income and broaden your horizon. For a software engineer, I'm 100% sure you'll be very desirable and quickly gain a job, provided you interview well. These types of jobs usually come with health insurance, benefits, and retirement plans (401k, Roth IRA, etc.). I would get experience first if I were you. Switching job places is how people gain pay increases these days--promotions/raises are non-existent.

You'll have to research the job market. Typically software engineers settle in few parts of the U.S. where jobs are. You'll also have to be flexible and learn new things constantly, otherwise the market will leave you behind. That being said, you don't have to be a software engineer for the rest of your life if you want to change. The average American typically change their careers multiple times over the course of their lives.

The issue is that most software engineers struggle with interviews, that's why a lot of them struggle to get jobs. They crack under pressure? I dunno. They like to ask questions during the interview to see if you can solve the problem.

For the cost of living, usually people stay in the city outskirts, then commute to work. That way, they don't have to pay in the high cost of living, but live in the peaceful suburbs or country side for cheaper. The commute might be long though. It's the tradeoff. City-> convenience, but high cost of living. Suburbs/countryside -> cheap, but lacks the benefits of being in a city, and very long drives to work.

This is how a lot of people solve the cost of living problem. If you enjoy the driving, that is.

Consider this:
If you want kids consider your wife. The U.S. has little to no maternity leave. If your wife works, then the only leave she'll get it max probably a month or two, and that's unpaid. Healthcare is expensive, sometimes cripplingly so.

Also think that when you move to a different country, unless you have family or close friends, you won't have a good support system, which can be essential to raising a family.

What about paternity leave? That's your child too. Paternity leave is non-existent. Ridiculous.

Why is Japan special?I see another member mentioned about Japan too.I love the culture there but I feel the society there has too many rules and depressed. What does it mean " they come in a close 2nd place"

homeraee said:

Why is Japan special?I see another member mentioned about Japan too.I love the culture there but I feel the society there has too many rules and depressed. What does it mean " they come in a close 2nd place"
Japan wasn't ruined with xianity and has a incredibly minimal jewish population there. But there's no need for a White to go live there, let the Asians have Asian countries.

Aquarius said:

From my opinion, Texas would be overall better, frankly it seems so. Number one, here in Texas you are allowed to carry arms openly, well except where indicated from some stores to federal buildings. Secondly, the weather at least more south is relatively pleasant, depends on some areas. Nevada, Utah and some others get hot as fuck. Think 120 degrees sometimes. Texas may get that occasionally. Where I live at, it reaches to about 80- 90 degrees. In the end Aquarius (or can I call you Quarie?) it's ultimately up to you. Best of luck though.

Shadowcat said:
Aquarius said:

If you ever live here again and don't have the time for homeschooling we have online school as an option here. Still jewish bs in it, of course, but its better then the alternative if ya ask me. Good luck.

Arin said:
Shadowcat said:
Aquarius said:

If you ever live here again and don't have the time for homeschooling we have online school as an option here. Still jewish bs in it, of course, but its better then the alternative if ya ask me. Good luck.

Ahh me you meant? Sweet, but i think that was meant for aquarius, i dont have any kids :D. i do also hope to come back indeed, i was born in texas. Glad to hear a conformation of the open carry. feel safer already. first thing i want to do when im back is get a permit :cool:. dayum i miss shootin..lmao

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back