Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

An Independent media invaded Epstein’s island

This made me remember when we were kids and we used to sneak in fishy places. Now talking about the island, some serious fishy shit going in the temple since it's locked up. Even if they could easily get inside, don't know if it was worth the risk as people are already pointing it out. Also all the construction machinery that's unnecessary to have, excavators and shit?

The "real" stuff happens underground for sure but damn I "wonder" what's inside the temple

I didn't learn anything from that video, except that the island was nearly deserted and the jew cube wasn't open.

I read a long time ago that the WeAreChange guy was a racial Jew. I don't watch his videos. Can anyone confirm?

LaconicLion said:
I read a long time ago that the WeAreChange guy was a racial Jew. I don't watch his videos. Can anyone confirm?
100% jew. his nose is ginormous. luke ridowski.......
FancyMancy said:
I didn't learn anything from that video, except that the island was nearly deserted and the jew cube wasn't open.
They should have gone in the jew cube. I'm so disappointed in them...

HauptSturm said:
FancyMancy said:
Yeah. So much for an investigation or invasion. It was just an unwelcome visit, gatecrashing.

FancyMancy said:
HauptSturm said:
FancyMancy said:
Yeah. So much for an investigation or invasion. It was just an unwelcome visit, gatecrashing.
They should go back with a cordless drill and get in that jew cube........ But nah, not gonna happen. They could do it if they wanted to. Maybe go at night or at dawn. It could happen... But no. YAWN. I'm getting sleepy.....

HauptSturm said:
FancyMancy said:
HauptSturm said:
They should go back with a cordless drill and get in that jew cube........ But nah, not gonna happen. They could do it if they wanted to. Maybe go at night or at dawn. It could happen... But no. YAWN. I'm getting sleepy.....
Exactly.

HauptSturm said:
FancyMancy said:
HauptSturm said:
Assuming they would even find anything after the (((intelligence community))) already scrubbed the island of anything interesting(and incriminating).

Just a concrete filled hole in the ground with a box over it. I'm sure the cube is just a macguffin at this point. Good for generating clicks.

curio said:
Assuming they would even find anything after the (((intelligence community))) already scrubbed the island of anything interesting(and incriminating).

Just a concrete filled hole in the ground with a box over it. I'm sure the cube is just a macguffin at this point. Good for generating clicks.
You are probably right but it's worth a try. People would really like to see a concrete filled hole. That's destruction of evidence and is a felony. Investigation would ensue. They might get to the bottom of things...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back