Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

‘Daddy’s Little Slut’ kid’s shirt pulled from Amazon amid backlash

ZmajEriksson

http://nypost.com/2019/11/08/daddys-little-slut-kids-shirt-pulled-from-amazon-amid-backlash/
Daddy’s little what now?

Amazon has pulled an offensive shirt emblazoned with “Daddy’s Little Slut,” thanks to some good old-fashioned Twitter shaming — but allowed its third party seller to continue hawking other off-color items.

The original $18 shirt sold by OnlyBabyCare started going viral Friday morning, as images of the shocking slogan circulated Twitter. It’s been available on Amazon since June, with a description claiming it was “suitable” for “playing outside, birthday party, baby shower, baptism,” among other family friendly activities.

“Humanity was a mistake, Example #3,415,621,” @JoanneMason11 wrote.

“If I ever saw a child wearing this T-shirt, I’d call the police,” @PhoenixRisingSt wrote.

“I’m actually on the phone with Amazon. The CSR doesn’t even seem shocked,” @JewelResists wrote.

And while the shirt was taken down eight hours later, the seller continued to offer a confusing array of children’s clothing, including a tee that read “Boats and Hoes” and a hat with the words “Black Guns Matter,” with an automatic rifle across the top.

An Amazon spokesperson told The Post that “All sellers must follow our selling guidelines and those who do not will be subject to action including potential removal of their account. The product in question is no longer available.”

But the spokesperson declined to comment on the other products sold by OnlyBabyCare that are still available.

'Pedophile' baby jumpsuits pulled from Amazon amid outrage
Twitter do-gooders clearly still have a lot of work on their hands when it comes to policing offensive clothing. Recently, the online retailer Zazzle was called out for selling a shirt with the words “At least I’m not Jewish” printed on a plain black tee. Walmart was also pushed to remove a shirt from their website which read “Rope. Tree. Journalist. SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.” It still made its way into the wild, though. A United Airlines passenger was recently spotted wearing it, prompting another passenger to raise the issue with the airline.

And elsewhere on the internet, “Daddy’s Little Slut” merch is still widely available. Etsy, for example, sells both a crop top with the slogan, as well as a black thong with the phrase printed on it.

A tweeter’s work is never truly done.

They should've never sold this to begin with. There are no words to describe how disgusting these (((people))) are.

I think the real situation is a lot more innocent than it looked at first. It seems to me that this was one of the millions of chinese companies who print out a thousand different phrases onto clothing. They do not understand what any of these phrases mean because they don't speak english, they only speak chinese. I think they use a computer program that searches the internet for popular phrases and collects them, then they get printed onto clothing, stickers, mugs, whatever they can print it on.

You can find pictures online of clothing with English words on it in asian countries, and the words don't make any sense at all. It's just random words put together with no real meaning. It's the same as when white people get a tattoo on their back of some random asian word, and they don't have any idea what it even says. They thought it meant "good luck" but it really means "you white retard" or something like that. Happens all the time.

Adults use the term daddies little slut to each other on the internet, so it shows up in the Chinese internet searching programs as a very popular phrase being used all the time. So they print a few thousand shirts that say that. They don't know what it means, all that matters is it's a popular enough phrase that they might sell a lot of them. Looks like an honest mistake that just looks a lot worse than what the situation really is.

ZmajEriksson said:
http://nypost.com/2019/11/08/daddys-little-slut-kids-shirt-pulled-from-amazon-amid-backlash/
Daddy’s little what now?

Amazon has pulled an offensive shirt emblazoned with “Daddy’s Little Slut,” thanks to some good old-fashioned Twitter shaming — but allowed its third party seller to continue hawking other off-color items.

The original $18 shirt sold by OnlyBabyCare started going viral Friday morning, as images of the shocking slogan circulated Twitter. It’s been available on Amazon since June, with a description claiming it was “suitable” for “playing outside, birthday party, baby shower, baptism,” among other family friendly activities.

“If I ever saw a child wearing this T-shirt, I’d call the police,” @PhoenixRisingSt wrote.

“I’m actually on the phone with Amazon. The CSR doesn’t even seem shocked,” @JewelResists wrote.

And while the shirt was taken down eight hours later, the seller continued to offer a confusing array of children’s clothing, including a tee that read “Boats and Hoes” and a hat with the words “Black Guns Matter,” with an automatic rifle across the top.

An Amazon spokesperson told The Post that “All sellers must follow our selling guidelines and those who do not will be subject to action including potential removal of their account. The product in question is no longer available.”

But the spokesperson declined to comment on the other products sold by OnlyBabyCare that are still available.

Twitter do-gooders clearly still have a lot of work on their hands when it comes to policing offensive clothing. Recently, the online retailer Zazzle was called out for selling a shirt with the words “At least I’m not Jewish” printed on a plain black tee. Walmart was also pushed to remove a shirt from their website which read “Rope. Tree. Journalist. SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.” It still made its way into the wild, though. A United Airlines passenger was recently spotted wearing it, prompting another passenger to raise the issue with the airline.

And elsewhere on the internet, “Daddy’s Little Slut” merch is still widely available. Etsy, for example, sells both a crop top with the slogan, as well as a black thong with the phrase printed on it.

They should've never sold this to begin with. There are no words to describe how disgusting these (((people))) are.

Disgusting.

By the way, in your profile you have a text in cyrillic.

The text is not HAIL SATAN but Hail Devil.

As a russian, the correct one is "хайль САТАН"

ahana666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Daddy’s little what now?

Disgusting.

I doubt it’s russian, cyrillic is used in some parts of the middle east too if I’m not mistaken.

ahana666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Daddy’s little what now?

Disgusting.

It's Ukrainian. It's supposed to say "glory be to the Devil" or something like that

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think the real situation is a lot more innocent than it looked at first. It seems to me that this was one of the millions of chinese companies who print out a thousand different phrases onto clothing. They do not understand what any of these phrases mean because they don't speak english, they only speak chinese. I think they use a computer program that searches the internet for popular phrases and collects them, then they get printed onto clothing, stickers, mugs, whatever they can print it on.

You can find pictures online of clothing with English words on it in asian countries, and the words don't make any sense at all. It's just random words put together with no real meaning. It's the same as when white people get a tattoo on their back of some random asian word, and they don't have any idea what it even says. They thought it meant "good luck" but it really means "you white retard" or something like that. Happens all the time.

Adults use the term daddies little slut to each other on the internet, so it shows up in the Chinese internet searching programs as a very popular phrase being used all the time. So they print a few thousand shirts that say that. They don't know what it means, all that matters is it's a popular enough phrase that they might sell a lot of them. Looks like an honest mistake that just looks a lot worse than what the situation really is.
Make a mistake like that and they print it for children,I wonder who could have been behind that mistake

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Make a mistake like that and they print it for children, I wonder who could have been behind that mistake
WbqFvciWPzFq4v5EA

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back