Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who created the monkeys?

Nature.

Same as asking “who created birds, fish, snakes, wolves, lions, elephants...” pretty much anything else.

Now, how this all came to be in the first place, I don’t know.

There was sermon where it was written that Universe has existed forever, and that it has no starting point. How is this even possible, I do not know, I can’t fathom something like that.

This a judeochristian way of thinking, not everything has a creator, some things evolve naturally. It's like retards on the internet that say "well Satan created you, then who created Satan! Haha checkmate." Just a shitty argument based on fallacious thinking.

Harry said:
So father genetically engineered our ancestors from monkeys so who created the monkeys in the first place? And why?

Millions of years of evolution. Nature has a mind. This mind is of the highest intelligence. A flower can decide to create nectar and become colorful just so bees would pick up its nectar and go scatter its seeds. Nectar has no purpose other then for bees. It was created in everyway to attract them. Regardless of the fact it costs tons of energy to create.

Energy by the way that is brought down from the sun and turned into solid food, they are master chemists. We have still not figured out how to do that. Their chemistry supercedes our own.

All of this massive intelligence flows throughout the entire universe as a force. Which is in turn God the Highest. What was known as Brahman.

Brahman does not exist as a person or entity but rather a prevailing force. A subconscious super intelligence.

That is what created monkeys.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Harry said:
So father genetically engineered our ancestors from monkeys so who created the monkeys in the first place? And why?

Millions of years of evolution. Nature has a mind. This mind is of the highest intelligence. A flower can decide to create nectar and become colorful just so bees would pick up its nectar and go scatter its seeds. Nectar has no purpose other then for bees. It was created in everyway to attract them. Regardless of the fact it costs tons of energy to create.

Energy by the way that is brought down from the sun and turned into solid food, they are master chemists. We have still not figured out how to do that. Their chemistry supercedes our own.

All of this massive intelligence flows throughout the entire universe as a force. Which is in turn God the Highest. What was known as Brahman.

Brahman does not exist as a person or entity but rather a prevailing force. A subconscious super intelligence.

As, s.s , can we talk into that force ?

Lordbaphamet666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Harry said:

That is the basis of all magick.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

When I say "Words", with a capital W, as opposed to "words", with a lowercase W, I refer to the very vibrations of the Aether/Universe. All words are vibrated, i.e. spoken, but such words as Words are used to create and destroy. Different Words/vibrations, can be used for different things. So yes, we can 'speak' into it.

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

When I say "Words", with a capital W, as opposed to "words", with a lowercase W, I refer to the very vibrations of the Aether/Universe. All words are vibrated, i.e. spoken, but such words as Words are used to create and destroy. Different Words/vibrations, can be used for different things. So yes, we can 'speak' into it.

Both through Mantras and Affirmations we work through the Aether.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back