Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need Help translating a Poster for animal safety! English to Spanish

Redmoon4

Hello Friends, HAIL KING SATAN!
I am making posters for a facility that uses chemicals that are known animal carcinogens and they have animals present.
Can anyone please tell me if the English part is correctly and fluently translated to Spanish? Because I used Google Translate I am unsure of its accuracy. Your help will be greatly appreciated, THANK YOU!

----------ENGLISH---------

CALIFORNIA PROP 65 RIGHT-TO-KNOW LAW. SOURCE: CAL PIA SAFETY DATA SHEET 2019

THE FOLLOWING LIQUID CHEMICALS ARE ANIMAL CARCINOGENS!

CALPIA BREAK OUT (PINK COLORED) CONTAINS ACETALDEHYDE; A KNOWN ANIMAL CARCINOGEN.

CALPIA CELL BLOCK 64 (YELLOW COLORED) CONTAINS ETHANOL; A KNOWN ANIMAL CARCINOGEN.

WARNING! IT ONLY TAKES A VERY SMALL AMOUNT TO CAUSE THE ANIMALS CANCER!

BEWARE OF FEEDING THE BIRDS NEAR DORM ENTRANCES BECAUSE IT CAUSES THE BIRDS TO FLY INSIDE AND BECOME INJURED FROM CAPTURE AND FLYING INTO WINDOWS.

--------SPANISH------------?

CALIFORNIA PROP 65 DERECHO DE DERECHO A CONOCER. FUENTE: HOJA DE DATOS DE SEGURIDAD DE CAL PIA 2019

¡LOS SIGUIENTES PRODUCTOS QUÍMICOS LÍQUIDOS SON CARCINÓGENOS ANIMALES!

EL DESCANSO DE CALPIA (COLOR ROSADO) CONTIENE ACETALDEHÍDO; UN CARCINÓGENO ANIMAL CONOCIDO.

CALPIA CELL BLOCK 64 (COLOR AMARILLO) CONTIENE ETANOL; UN CARCINÓGENO ANIMAL CONOCIDO.

¡ADVERTENCIA! ¡SOLO SE REQUIERE UNA CANTIDAD MUY PEQUEÑA PARA CAUSAR EL CÁNCER DE ANIMALES!

TENGA CUIDADO DE ALIMENTAR A LAS AVES CERCA DE LAS ENTRADAS DE LA DORMITA PORQUE CAUSA QUE LAS AVES VUELAN DENTRO Y SE HACEN LESIONADAS POR LA CAPTURA Y VUELO EN LAS VENTANAS.

I'll ask a friend and get back to you soon, unless you've already gotten a proper translation. It looks fluent enough to me, but I've only taken high school introductory Spanish.

So sorry for the late response. It's a good translation, and the only potential change would be to use "derecho de conocer".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back