Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is 5GHz WiFi Harmful?

Soaring Eagle 666

I'm interested in upgrading my router from 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz because of the improved speed. However, I remember that at least one Satanist said their router affected their aura and they had to keep it unplugged. 2.4GHz doesn't seem to bother me, but I'm worried that 5GHz might.

Has anyone else had problems with your wireless router interfering with your aura, and if you have, are you using 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz?

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I'm interested in upgrading my router from 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz because of the improved speed. However, I remember that at least one Satanist said their router affected their aura and they had to keep it unplugged. 2.4GHz doesn't seem to bother me, but I'm worried that 5GHz might.

Has anyone else had problems with your wireless router interfering with your aura, and if you have, are you using 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz?

I cannot speak on specifics of aura and non-native EMF (electromagnetic frequencies), but know that the body is tuned in to the energy of its natural environment. ALL non-native EMF is harmful to the body, and that includes wifi. Use ethernet as much as possible, and always turn off the radio antennas when you aren't using them, through the use of airplane mode, or network adapter settings in windows. Also, block all blue light, as blue light, not balanced by red as in nature, will destroy the energy production abiltiy of mitochondria. Unfortunately, blue light is the predominate light frequency found in all modern devices and screens. Look at the work by Dr. Jack Kruse for some really good insight on the problem. He states that your light/energy environment trumps diet and exercise for health.

For further information, the FCC ruling on these types of EMF was done in 1996 and on small amounts of exposure, such as 30 minutes, 5 minutes, etc, and all based on usually one device. In our world, today, we are hit by tons of EMF, such as cell towers, wifi, blue light, bluetooth, and it all adds up and hurts the electron chain transport in the mitochondria, ruining your abiltity to produce energy. For reference, mitochondrial disease is said to be the cause of about 80-90% of all diseases you hear of. Cancer, diabetes, heart disease caused by oxidation of LDL? All starts in the mitochondrial and the EMF it is exposed to.

5G is not the same thing as 5GHz. 5GHz is only talking about the frequency range that the wifi is operating on, but that is usually talking about 3G or 4G wifi. The 3G, 4G, 5G, these are talking about the "Generations" of different wifi technologies. 5G is the newest one, that is banned in Israel because it's so dangerous. But 5GHz is talking usually about 4G. I don't know if 5GHz is dangerous, or how much.

Blitzkreig said:
I cannot speak on specifics of aura and non-native EMF (electromagnetic frequencies), but know that the body is tuned in to the energy of its natural environment. ALL non-native EMF is harmful to the body, and that includes wifi. Use ethernet as much as possible, and always turn off the radio antennas when you aren't using them, through the use of airplane mode, or network adapter settings in windows. Also, block all blue light, as blue light, not balanced by red as in nature, will destroy the energy production abiltiy of mitochondria. Unfortunately, blue light is the predominate light frequency found in all modern devices and screens. Look at the work by Dr. Jack Kruse for some really good insight on the problem. He states that your light/energy environment trumps diet and exercise for health.

For further information, the FCC ruling on these types of EMF was done in 1996 and on small amounts of exposure, such as 30 minutes, 5 minutes, etc, and all based on usually one device. In our world, today, we are hit by tons of EMF, such as cell towers, wifi, blue light, bluetooth, and it all adds up and hurts the electron chain transport in the mitochondria, ruining your abiltity to produce energy. For reference, mitochondrial disease is said to be the cause of about 80-90% of all diseases you hear of. Cancer, diabetes, heart disease caused by oxidation of LDL? All starts in the mitochondrial and the EMF it is exposed to.
I appreciate the thorough reply, but I don't think that's entirely accurate.

You said that "ALL non-native EMF is harmful to the body", but there is nothing non-native or unnatural about electromagnetic radiation. Every frequency exists in nature. The sun itself emits EM radiation across nearly the entire spectrum, including radio waves. Our modern devices just emit more radio-frequency EMF that you would find in nature. The quantity is what is in question. With enough EM radiation, you can literally cook food with it. That's how microwaves work. However, because EM radiation exists in nature, there must be a level where it becomes harmful. Thanks for mentioning the effect on the mitochondria. That is a documented effect.

Playing it safe by using Ethernet is a good suggestion, but unfortunately I can't do that. I still live with my parents, and they want WiFi, and I would enjoy the extra speed of 5Ghz if it's not significantly more harmful than 2.4Ghz.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Playing it safe by using Ethernet is a good suggestion, but unfortunately I can't do that. I still live with my parents, and they want WiFi, and I would enjoy the extra speed of 5Ghz if it's not significantly more harmful than 2.4Ghz.
Try getting a router that lets you configure automatic on-off times. Most modern ones let you do that. If you set it to turn off automatically during the time where you sleep, you should be fine. Otherwise it might lower your sleep quality, though this also varies from person to person.

You said that "ALL non-native EMF is harmful to the body", but there is nothing non-native or unnatural about electromagnetic radiation. Every frequency exists in nature. The sun itself emits EM radiation across nearly the entire spectrum, including radio waves. Our modern devices just emit more radio-frequency EMF that you would find in nature. The quantity is what is in question. With enough EM radiation, you can literally cook food with it. That's how microwaves work. However, because EM radiation exists in nature, there must be a level where it becomes harmful. Thanks for mentioning the effect on the mitochondria. That is a documented effect.

To clarify, native in reference to the body. Native refers to EMF your body uses. This involves schumann resonance from the earth and sunlight. Your body cannot normally use wifi, cellular frequences, etc, and the result they end up having is dehydrating the mitochondria. You need your mitochondria as hydrated as possible to create the best redox potential, thereby generating the most energy possible, which is the healthiest state of the mitochondria. Practical advice would be to remove as much exposure to EMF as possible. In some cases, like you say, you cannot get away from it, but do your best and make sure you don't sit on top of the router. Additionally, drink lots of non-fluoridated water to counter the dehydrated effects. One cheap source of such water is mountain spring bottled water, or similar brands.

Cursory search of pubmed for those curious:

Radiofrequency radiation emitted from Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz) causes impaired insulin secretion and increased oxidative stress in rat pancreatic islets.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29913098

Evidence of oxidative stress after continuous exposure to Wi-Fi radiation in rat model. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30343375

Long-term exposure to electromagnetic radiation from mobile phones and Wi-Fi devices decreases plasma prolactin, progesterone, and estrogen levels but increases uterine oxidative stress in pregnant rats and their offspring.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26578367

Shael said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Try getting a router that lets you configure automatic on-off times. Most modern ones let you do that. If you set it to turn off automatically during the time where you sleep, you should be fine. Otherwise it might lower your sleep quality, though this also varies from person to person.
That's a waste of money. All you need to do is unplug it from the wall and save electricity and money.

FancyMancy said:
That's a waste of money. All you need to do is unplug it from the wall and save electricity and money.
He said he lives with his parents and if they're anything like mine, chances are they will be too lazy to do this and not allow you to do it either. And since he said it'll be a 5ghz model it will likely be modern enough to support this effortlessly. Health is more important than saving his parents 5 bucks a month.

Well, since there's no unanimous response that 5Ghz is super dangerous, I have decided to be a guinea pig. I ordered a 5Ghz router. I'll be extremely cautious and aware of possible effects, and I will post my experiences in this thread after several weeks.

There is no conclusive evidence that wifi is dangerous to humans. Does it have an effect? Probably. Can it be harmful? Anything can be harmful if you have too much of it. Is it harming the common citizen? I haven't heard of anyone dying over wifi poisoning. We would all be if it were.

If you live anywhere near civilization then disabling your own wifi will be pointless, even with the presumption that it's harmful to you, because you're still in an atmosphere filled with everyone else's radio waves. Neighbors, IOT, radio towers, other generalized infrastructure, vehicles, cell phones, satellites, you name it. It would be a drop out of an ocean.
Even if you live in the boonies, something somewhere outside of your control is sending radio waves into your area. Really, if you're going to tinfoil out over radio waves, don't shoot glares at your little 2 watt wifi transmitter. Look toward your 1000 watt microwave oven.

These kneejerking hypochondriacs are ridiculous. Imagine if Tesla ever got to realize his dream of wireless power transmission. What would they do then? Either they would be trying to destroy it and send the world back to the 18th century or they would be percieved in the same way as flat earthers and climate crisis commie pinkos and laughed out of town. Assuming anybody would even give these delusions any creedence.

The biggest producer of electromagnetic radiation in our solar system is the sun. If these people ever realized this and had their way about it we'd all be living deep underground with no light or electronics of any kind, like a bunch of worms. At least, until they realize that the earth puts out electromagnetic radiation of its own.

curio said:
Really, if you're going to tinfoil out over radio waves, don't shoot glares at your little 2 watt wifi transmitter. Look toward your 1000 watt microwave oven.
That is a really good point. I remember how a microwave several yards away from one of those old tube TVs would completely scramble any broadcast it was receiving.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Well, since there's no unanimous response that 5 Ghz is super dangerous, I have decided to be a guinea pig. I ordered a 5 Ghz router. I'll be extremely cautious and aware of possible effects, and I will post my experiences in this thread after several weeks.

After about a month of experimentation, I have learned that 5 GHz is extremely dangerous. It gave me headaches, brain fog, and difficulty thinking creatively. Even if you don't experience this, it definitely affects you.

To eliminate the placebo effect, I used a microcomputer and MOSFET to randomly turn the router on or off every 20 minutes, without me knowing. Each time, I wrote down whether I was experiencing an effect. I collected around 100 samples. The result was conclusive. There is a very strong statistically significant connection (p-value < 1%) between my guesses and whether or not the router was on or off.

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT USE 5 GHZ Wi-Fi. If you have a 5 GHz router, and you must have Wi-Fi, turn off 5 GHz in the settings. (Access your settings at http://192.168.1.1) Nearly every router is backward-compatible with 2.4 GHz. I have not experienced any noticeable effects from 2.4 GHz. (That doesn't mean it's safe, but it's definitely safer.)

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
After about a month of experimentation, I have learned that 5 GHz is extremely dangerous. It gave me headaches, brain fog, and difficulty thinking creatively. Even if you don't experience this, it definitely affects you.

To eliminate the placebo effect, I used a microcomputer and MOSFET to randomly turn the router on or off every 20 minutes, without me knowing. Each time, I wrote down whether I was experiencing an effect. I collected around 100 samples. The result was conclusive. There is a very strong statistically significant connection (p-value < 1%) between my guesses and whether or not the router was on or off.

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT USE 5 GHZ Wi-Fi. If you have a 5 GHz router, and you must have Wi-Fi, turn off 5 GHz in the settings. (Access your settings at http://192.168.1.1) Nearly every router is backward-compatible with 2.4 GHz. I have not experienced any noticeable effects from 2.4 GHz. (That doesn't mean it's safe, but it's definitely safer.)
Thank you for testing this and sharing your experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back