Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gender and Roles

Satanic Eagle

i'm a guy, currently in a long term relationship with another guy. I've always been a more effeminate male, but never really thought about gender or anything like that before much. But I've been feeling more and more like i should be a women, in the sense of having a family with my partner, and my role in the family. I feel more shit about it every day, knowing i can't have that.

I'm not about to go castrate myself or pump a bunch of estrogen into my body, but i want to know if there's anything i can do to help myself. I've felt like this for a few months and it doesn't seem to be going away. thanks in advance

p.s. the soul has no fixed gender right? so you can reincarnate as the opposite gender to your past life? what influences this or is it completely random

Not sure if you are trolling, because it appears to be the case. You cannot be a mother as you weren't biologically born to be a female, this is biological. Your sentimental feelings about the subject is because you have a nurturing personality, which you can direct elsewhere, and still take care of other beings, or your partner.

Biological gender is biological and not the product of an opinion. On the other hand, your soul polarity is definitely feminine, which makes you feel this way and want to express yourself in that way. The two are not to be conflated, and they don't need to be.

Feelings of a couple months vs all of reality isn't really going to do you very much of good if you follow this as your life principle, you'll end up wasting your life and ending dumbfounded.

Project your caretaking emotions towards society, animals, your boyfriend, relatives, there are endless ways to do this.

Satanic Eagle said:
i'm a guy, currently in a long term relationship with another guy. I've always been a more effeminate male, but never really thought about gender or anything like that before much. But I've been feeling more and more like i should be a women, in the sense of having a family with my partner, and my role in the family. I feel more shit about it every day, knowing i can't have that.

I'm not about to go castrate myself or pump a bunch of estrogen into my body, but i want to know if there's anything i can do to help myself. I've felt like this for a few months and it doesn't seem to be going away. thanks in advance

p.s. the soul has no fixed gender right? so you can reincarnate as the opposite gender to your past life? what influences this or is it completely random

I don't quite understand when people say they feel they should be the other gender of what they are, like as soon as a girl enjoys watching transformers she believes she's supposed to have a dick or something.

There's nothing wrong with having feminine characteristics as a male, you're free to express this in a safe and healthy way and to just embrace it as part of who you are. I don't care if a guy pretties up his nails or decides to partake in the typical feminine fancies. You don't have to be a woman to do these things and if you feel like you should be some kind of 'mom' in some sort of family then get yourselves a pet or something to parent over.

Satanic Eagle" I've felt like this for a few months and it doesn't seem to be going away. thanks in advance[/quote said:
I think that this part right here explains it all, these feelings started recently.

People with true gender dysphoria usually know from early childhood that “something is wrong”. They do not just wake up one day and say: “you know what, I am thinking I am woman/man”.

I think what you are experiencing is temporary, and it would be best to understand that you can express you femininity in various ways while still being a man. But, at the end of the day, you seem to be grown up person, so it’s your decision. I gave you advice as a friend would, I have no ill intentions.

Just do not come year or two later here crying that “you want your gender back”.

In addition to what has been said, you should knoe from other posts and sermons on the matter that gender/sex, like race and species, are in the soul. You've always been a human male of your race and you'll always be. You won't reincarnate in other races, in the the other sex and you won't become the Jiminy Cricket or Simba or the little mermaid.

Being feminine doesn't equal being female and being masculine doesn't equal being male.

Satanic Eagle said:

Hooded Cobra said it perfectly. Gender and polarity are quite different. Mine fluctuate, from very very Masculine to affectionate. Ive never talked girly in voice or whatever.

But I like to really care for someone and become very affectionate. I love to cook. Then it can shift dramatically. But never would I see myself a woman.

Just be a fem polarity male.

Guys wanting to make a meal for someone doesn't make you a female gay or in total necessity to change your gender now or something.

It makes you someone who wants to make a meal. There is no point to go crazy with these things.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Guys wanting to make a meal for someone doesn't make you a female gay or in total necessity to change your gender now or something.

It makes you someone who wants to make a meal. There is no point to go crazy with these things.

No no lol. Thats what im saying. A man can have a variety of spectrum within him. Men are afraid to show a Fem side, like that makes them just that.

Even Hitler had a very fem soft side that can be seen in videos. Most of his home videos he was quiet and sometimes shy. But he had a powerful masculine side as well.

But the point is Hitler is a man, I am a Man. True men range and vary. You dont need to be a woman. Or a cis man. Which sounds like sis man. Why dont we just call Real man or true man?

Sorry you missunderstood me. Perhaps I did not come off clear.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Satanic Eagle said:

Hooded Cobra said it perfectly. Gender and polarity are quite different. Mine fluctuate, from very very Masculine to affectionate. Ive never talked girly in voice or whatever.

But I like to really care for someone and become very affectionate. I love to cook. Then it can shift dramatically. But never would I see myself a woman.

I know a serial player who cooks awesome food as he takes the girl back to his house. I need to learn this craft as well someday.

Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Satanic Eagle said:

I know a serial player who cooks awesome food as he takes the girl back to his house. I need to learn this craft as well someday.

No no no. I cook cuz I love food. Girl picking up skillz is not the reason to partake in yummy food.

Just made stir fry with organic ingredients and non soy sauce. Havent had asian food in so long since we cant eat at asian restauraunts.

Yum ^^ Delicious!

How is there anybody who doesn't know how to cook? How are they alive? How could they exist like that? Do they just have 1 single thing that they know how to make, and eat that same thing every day, until they die from nutrient deficiencies?

Water, Food, Shelter, Fire (warmth). And you don't need to cook water into something else because it's already water, so food is the most important ability.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back