Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Dahaarkan said:
satanichonor said:
Daharkan just stated that these younger boys like to fart in eachothers faces and stuff which I just happened to witness last month, very immature. Is she a bad person for wanting someone more mature (nothing to do with age.) and works on their perfection. No. Am I a bad person. No. Do you know me enough to judge me, No. Don't say you do because you don't. I can't believe someone could laugh at your mockery and insults directed at another person from joyofsatan. Insult me but your not trying to make me mad wtf, do how know how people work?
I wont be reasoned with when my intentions arn't sex correct.
So leave me be, you were obviously not the same as me at 23 with you being so offended. Now you should probably read this over again. I don't see anything wrong with this and you blow it out of the water. I asked for advice on telepathic communication mainly, not you being a dick. Ugh you're repulsive I don't know how anyone here likes you.

giphy.gif

I just had a realization. This is how it feels to have kids. I just dont want him to get hurt. Like when parents try to slap common sense into someone and you cant. They rebel harder. Screw u dad!

The prefontal cortex of the Brain doesnt fully mature till age 25. So when youre older and look at below 25, its as if they have brain damage. Then they go and make mistakes and then they want the Advice.

I remember my mothers words. Under 18 drag them by the ear screaming, over 18 you just gotta let them go, when they screw up and they will, hopefully it wont be too bad.

This is how the Gods see us. Constantly failing and Learning. If you never fail you never learn.

Going with an underage girl, only an adult can give consent. In certain states age of consent is 16 with alot of underlining that lawyers say is not worth it.

If the the state finds out, your done, no matter how much her and her parents scream consent. So beside those 3 being able to literally fuck your world any day. Say she tells her best friend, you have another liability, shes tells her friend, you have a worse Liability, who goes and tells 20 people, 20 more Liabilities.

So thats the risk. Anyone wanna go for it. Remember you chose your actions BUT you do NOT chose your consequences.

satanichonor said:
Shael said:
satanichonor said:
Daharkan just stated that these younger boys like to fart in eachothers faces and stuff which I just happened to witness last month, very immature.
Where did "Daharkan" come from all of a sudden hahaha. I'm pretty sure that was Azorm :p

Fancy is a weird person, but I really don't think he meant you any harm. There can be misunderstandings with these things, especially during a MercuryR.
Haha yes that was Azorm whoops..
Though I can't even tell what fancy feels anymore but I imagine once he calms down and understands we should be fine again.
I don't need to calm down. As I said, I'm not getting fired up. You are the one who keeps on attacking and insulting; saying "No more", in this thread; saying that we're all insulting you when I don't think anyone, except for you, has been insulting; etc., so it is you need to calm down and listen. Now take this as a personal attack and insult, and try and deflect it back onto me. Forever, it is amazingly funny how we get off-topic after trying to be helpful because the requester doesn't like the help nor the answers, so it goes off-topic and in to an argument. Lollage, pure lollage.

Aldrick Strickland said:
satanichonor said:
One more thing I am not naive a pedophile too old a creep creep creep 500 times or anything else you want to throw at me I don't care. I don't tolerate these insults. And am nothing like what you think you were at 23 with your insecurities, ( while dick fancymancy keeps saying I wont be reasoned with, when I don't want sex. What a dick.)

I wish I was 18 and knew everything again.
No comment.

Aldrick Strickland said:
satanichonor said:
I'd had enough insults from all of you "not intending to insult and criticize but still do."
There is no problem here.

This thread is over. :roll:

I never meant any insults against you. I apologize Satanic Honor. You seem like a sweet guy. If you are attempting something illegal, its like the fool running for the cliff. People are trying to get you realize. You want people to approve your behavior. Perhaps why you wrote it?

No ones gonna say yeah kid, if it feels good do it! YOLO.

But youre taking everything as a personal insult. When we are trying to nicely disagree.
Yeah, and I'm evil, an arsehole, a dick, repulsive, not to be liked, saying I know everything about satanichonour therefore judging him correctly, etc. That's funny that is.

In the future, maybe I should not bother trying to do Internet help, so there is one less person (me) catching fish, so to speak, and making everyone else have to work harder, but still not succeeding because they don't visit the same things as I do at the same times, seeing the same things, etc. Maybe I should get a legal victory, demanding my threads and posts, and my large informative pictures, videos, and everything, etc., be taken down at my request/demand and that they not be redone by anyone else. That would be an arsehole, dick, repulsive, not-to-be-liked, unhelpful, etc. move.

People just need to shut the fuck up and grow the fuck up, and listen to what others say, and if they don't like the answers and replies, then ignore the advice and go and do stupid things anyway. I'll be smoking my Cubans, sipping my Scotch on the Rocks in front of my large fireplace, listening to classical music, while they're... not.

Enjoy getting this thread back on-topic. Have fun.

satanichonor said:
Though I can't even tell what fancy feels anymore but I imagine once he calms down and understands we should be fine again.
Hey I just wanted to tell you smth, and please don't take this in any insulting way, but I think you might have some curses/blockages on your 4th and 5th chakra about these things. You don't have to blindly believe me this. Just maybe try vibrating Wunjo into those chakras for a few minutes with focus, and see how it feels.
I think it should help a lot. :)

FancyMancy said:
satanichonor said:
Shael said:
Where did "Daharkan" come from all of a sudden hahaha. I'm pretty sure that was Azorm :p

Fancy is a weird person, but I really don't think he meant you any harm. There can be misunderstandings with these things, especially during a MercuryR.
I don't need to calm down. As I said, I'm not getting fired up. You are the one who keeps on attacking and insulting; saying "No more", in this thread; saying that we're all insulting you when I don't think anyone, except for you, has been insulting; etc., so it is you need to calm down and listen. Now take this as a personal attack and insult, and try and deflect it back onto me. Forever, it is amazingly funny how we get off-topic after trying to be helpful because the requester doesn't like the help nor the answers, so it goes off-topic and in to an argument. Lollage, pure lollage.

Aldrick Strickland said:
satanichonor said:
One more thing I am not naive a pedophile too old a creep creep creep 500 times or anything else you want to throw at me I don't care. I don't tolerate these insults. And am nothing like what you think you were at 23 with your insecurities, ( while dick fancymancy keeps saying I wont be reasoned with, when I don't want sex. What a dick.)

I wish I was 18 and knew everything again.
No comment.

Aldrick Strickland said:
satanichonor said:
I'd had enough insults from all of you "not intending to insult and criticize but still do."
There is no problem here.

This thread is over. :roll:

I never meant any insults against you. I apologize Satanic Honor. You seem like a sweet guy. If you are attempting something illegal, its like the fool running for the cliff. People are trying to get you realize. You want people to approve your behavior. Perhaps why you wrote it?

No ones gonna say yeah kid, if it feels good do it! YOLO.

But youre taking everything as a personal insult. When we are trying to nicely disagree.
Yeah, and I'm evil, an arsehole, a dick, repulsive, not to be liked, saying I know everything about satanichonour therefore judging him correctly, etc. That's funny that is.

In the future, maybe I should not bother trying to do Internet help, so there is one less person (me) catching fish, so to speak, and making everyone else have to work harder, but still not succeeding because they don't visit the same things as I do at the same times, seeing the same things, etc. Maybe I should get a legal victory, demanding my threads and posts, and my large informative pictures, videos, and everything, etc., be taken down at my request/demand and that they not be redone by anyone else. That would be an arsehole, dick, repulsive, not-to-be-liked, unhelpful, etc. move.

People just need to shut the fuck up and grow the fuck up, and listen to what others say, and if they don't like the answers and replies, then ignore the advice and go and do stupid things anyway. I'll be smoking my Cubans, sipping my Scotch on the Rocks in front of my large fireplace, listening to classical music, while they're... not.

Enjoy getting this thread back on-topic. Have fun.

Fancy Honey. Everything is cool. Youre doing great. :)

[/quote]if you’re over 25 you shouldn’t even think about those under 18[/quote]
I agree

Shael said:
satanichonor said:
Hey I just wanted to tell you smth, and please don't take this in any insulting way, but I think you might have some curses/blockages on your 4th and 5th chakra about these things. You don't have to blindly believe me this. Just maybe try vibrating Wunjo into those chakras for a few minutes with focus, and see how it feels.
I think it should help a lot. :)
Well...it is a blockage yes I have trouble moving on from this age range because of the fact that I dated a younger girl when I was 16 and things all went to crud.
I am pretty sure her mother is a jewess I seen her pics last night she has the features and craziness in her eyes looks like she wants confrontation total jewish feature there. Her mother was saying I'd beat her daughter or some crazy bleep when my karma was great and I looked fine. So a jewess ended up screwing up everything for me, but her daughter is a jew so hell I don't care that she ruined it. I thought the bump on the girls nose was french and I thought nothing of her gummy smile, crazy. Other than that she looked like a gentile.
Now she is with some guy that drinks alot and looks older which is odd her mother is so accepting of self destructing behavior, well not really cause shes a kike.
Jews are always to blame.

if you’re over 25 you shouldn’t even think about those under 18[/quote]
I agree[/quote]
But you are 2 less than 25, and she is 3 less than 18, so in your situation the difference is even more than the distance between 25 and 18. So do you really agree? Does this say you shouldn't be thinking about her? I'm not trying to have any conflict with you and I'm not trying to say anything bad about you. I'm just wondering what you are really thinking about this.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
if you’re over 25 you shouldn’t even think about those under 18
I agree[/quote]
But you are 2 less than 25, and she is 3 less than 18, so in your situation the difference is even more than the distance between 25 and 18. So do you really agree? Does this say you shouldn't be thinking about her? I'm not trying to have any conflict with you and I'm not trying to say anything bad about you. I'm just wondering what you are really thinking about this.[/quote]
Yeah... I figured that already, though I don't find anything wrong with 25 and 17 at least, I don't like the age difference when counted but everyones different age. I think I just like women that look like they're younger I think, they're cute that's my preference.
I figured someone would comment on that. Should have made it clear. Sorry.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
if you’re over 25 you shouldn’t even think about those under 18
I agree[/quote]
But you are 2 less than 25, and she is 3 less than 18, so in your situation the difference is even more than the distance between 25 and 18. So do you really agree? Does this say you shouldn't be thinking about her? I'm not trying to have any conflict with you and I'm not trying to say anything bad about you. I'm just wondering what you are really thinking about this.[/quote]My reply was pretty stupid and wrote without really thinking, don’t think about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back