Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My energy

666mt

Everytime I meditate or do yoga or rtrs I have great energy but almost instantly it gets taken from me I've tried void meditation arua of protection but the Christians and Jews in my city always punk me what should I do?

animeman666 said:
Everytime I meditate or do yoga or rtrs I have great energy but almost instantly it gets taken from me I've tried void meditation arua of protection but the Christians and Jews in my city always punk me what should I do?

What do you mean it gets taken from you? When you get an energy buzz you'll start growing accustomed to it in about 10 to 20 minutes to where you no longer feel it, like getting used to a smell in a room, but it's still there. And if you raise your energy and then spend it on a working or meditation then you're using it up. If something of the enemy is coming to take your energy then try visualizing yourself shielded and engulfed by violent powerful blue flames, as blue flames are of Satan.

You should also have an extra layer of even more potent blue flames directly outside of your own personal energy and aura like an outside barrier/shield. Do this and hold it there for a few minutes, focusing intensely upon them, willing the flames to continue shielding you, then forget about them and let them to their job, knowing that the flames are still around you and harming any hostiles that come near as well as retaining your energy inside, preventing it from being taken.

animeman666 said:

Someone is vaporizing you. You need to cut the links off.

animeman666 said:

Sorry vampirizing lol

Ghost in the Machine said:
animeman666 said:

What do you mean it gets taken from you? When you get an energy buzz you'll start growing accustomed to it in about 10 to 20 minutes to where you no longer feel it, like getting used to a smell in a room, but it's still there. And if you raise your energy and then spend it on a working or meditation then you're using it up. If something of the enemy is coming to take your energy then try visualizing yourself shielded and engulfed by violent powerful blue flames, as blue flames are of Satan.

You should also have an extra layer of even more potent blue flames directly outside of your own personal energy and aura like an outside barrier/shield. Do this and hold it there for a few minutes, focusing intensely upon them, willing the flames to continue shielding you, then forget about them and let them to their job, knowing that the flames are still around you and harming any hostiles that come near as well as retaining your energy inside, preventing it from being taken.

What can I do if it's god and his angles tourtouring me?

animeman666 said:
You can read https://exposingchristianity.com and stop deluding yourself.

Shael said:
animeman666 said:

I know in conflict the wolves are separated from the sheep but how am I deluding myself, you don't know what I have to go through everyday.

animeman666 said:
Shael said:
animeman666 said:

I know in conflict the wolves are separated from the sheep but how am I deluding myself, you don't know what I have to go through everyday.
I dont know what you go through specifically. But regardless of your situation it is up to YOU to take a step forward and stop your suffering. Did you do the dedication ritual yet? If not, I suggest you take all your courage and do it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back