Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fuel for the RTR Powerful interview with Hong Kong protester

Voice of Enki [JG]

Found a very powerful video on the hong kong protests, featuring an interview with a protester, which had some of the most powerful words spoken out of any civilian that I have heard.

It starts here, in this video at 2:24 : https://youtu.be/KxtbBaajyuQ?t=144

I tried looking for the original footage, but couldn't find it. The mans words are the same as we on the JoS have been saying for years, and it is a message that applies to the whole world. Very urgently as well.

The RTR is the most powerful weapon against the jews, we have to give it our all, never give in, and win this spiritual war. If not, then there is nothing stopping the jews from enslaving the whole world 20 years from now. There is no future without the RTR.

Those people in Hong Kong understand the truth behind the regime, they live in it, and are actively oppressed by it. They know it better than practically anyone. Show footage like this interview to people, and silence those filthy leftists and borderline communists, who have the audacity to parade their filthy ideologies in our nations, blindly slaving for the jews to control public opinion.

There is no refuting the words of that protester, and it doesn't just apply to Hong Kong. If we don't fight now, then by 2047 everyone will be slaves. Spiritual warfare opens the door for physical action, and eventually leads to liberation from the jews and the enemy E.T's.

The video itself is in general very good. Exposes the Hong Kong situation in many ways, but this interview at 2:24 was an unexpected find, it delivers a very powerful message.

VoiceofEnki said:
Found a very powerful video on the hong kong protests, featuring an interview with a protester, which had some of the most powerful words spoken out of any civilian that I have heard.

It starts here, in this video at 2:24 : https://youtu.be/KxtbBaajyuQ?t=144

I tried looking for the original footage, but couldn't find it. The mans words are the same as we on the JoS have been saying for years, and it is a message that applies to the whole world. Very urgently as well.

The RTR is the most powerful weapon against the jews, we have to give it our all, never give in, and win this spiritual war. If not, then there is nothing stopping the jews from enslaving the whole world 20 years from now. There is no future without the RTR.

Those people in Hong Kong understand the truth behind the regime, they live in it, and are actively oppressed by it. They know it better than practically anyone. Show footage like this interview to people, and silence those filthy leftists and borderline communists, who have the audacity to parade their filthy ideologies in our nations, blindly slaving for the jews to control public opinion.

There is no refuting the words of that protester, and it doesn't just apply to Hong Kong. If we don't fight now, then by 2047 everyone will be slaves. Spiritual warfare opens the door for physical action, and eventually leads to liberation from the jews and the enemy E.T's.

The video itself is in general very good. Exposes the Hong Kong situation in many ways, but this interview at 2:24 was an unexpected find, it delivers a very powerful message.

Wow...this is so sad.

I added a comment. Upvote here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxtbBaajyuQ&lc=UgzvFik_iVPidv5PG254AaABAg.906VgWXRo6y90tRa1lSVcl

"If we don't fight now, we will all be slaves."

Universal and heartfelt for our situations also.

We have to keep up the battle no matter what.

HAIL SATAN!

Then let's make it a personal goal to destroy this filth in 5.

Also have this news article that that was posted a couple of days ago:

“This Should Be a Wake-up Call to the Whole World”: Inside the Hong Kong Protests
https://www.theringer.com/2019/10/28/20935390/hong-kong-protest-movement-china-nba

This would not even have made it to print ten years ago and now it is all out in the open thanks to digital media despite the enemies best attempts at sabotage.

We are not going to consent that these repugnant parasites transform the humanity into a slave farm.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
"If we don't fight now, we will all be slaves."

Universal and heartfelt for our situations also.

We have to keep up the battle no matter what.

HAIL SATAN!

And we Will Commander. We WILL! :x

The man in the video is broken and hopeless in the sight of what the jewish communism has done to China, and is coming to people of Hong Kong. The danger is close and he knows it. His estimate is also very correct. Things are exactly as he said.

What jews prepare for the West is entirely the same, if not far worse. Within also a similar time spectrum.

We have to do what we have to do now and without any hesitation, or it may be us in such a video in the future under a communist swarm or as the lone White person in taken over occupied Sharia towns where jews and invaders impose serfdom, "having nothing to lose, not even our lives".

It's always the same shit with jews and their programs, they always end up in the same type of slavery.

Dude his words are... damn it... it its so repulsive when you think that this guy are fighting for their freedom while in countries that is still a bit of freedom like US retards are screaming for a communist system, this is so revolting and repulsive (i mean the leftards)...

Download link for anyone who wants to back it up:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rwtjigonaqjoo57/Why%20I%20Will%20Never%20Support%20Blizzard%20Again%20-%20the%20End%20of%20My%20Career%20-%20Blizzard%27s%20Involvement%20with%20China.mp4?dl=1

I'll tell you there was a protest here in Scotland by Hong Kong protesters (proper Asians) a little while ago. All with black shirts that they had written on and scarves covering over their mouths and crosses marked over the scarves on their mouths.

So here is what it's all about,

It's all about a protest against an extradition bill the Hong Kong government proposed putting into effect.

It all started with a murder. A young couple went on holiday to Taiwan on 08 February 2018. But only the guy returned to Hong Kong on 17 February after killing his girlfriend.

But he wasn't extradited to be charged because there is no extradition agreement between Taiwan and Hong Kong.

So in 2019 the Hong Kong government proposed one but it would also extend to maintain China.

Now China is authoritarian, they have no Fed File, no humane punishment and no separation of powers.

As it stands Hong Kong and China are two different places. Technically Hong Kong is a part of China but it operates as a semi-autonomous region.

Hong Kong was a British colony until 1997 when Britain gave it back to China under a special agreement. It was called, 'One country, two systems.'

This agreement made Hong Kong a part of China but also said it would maintain a high degree of autonomy as well as democratic freedoms. Like the right to vote, freedom of speech, freedom of press and assembly.

Now China being very authoritarian it's citizens don't have the same freedoms and rights.

China's legal system is often used to arrest, punish and silence people that speak out against the state.

However the 'one country, two systems,' was not planned to last forever and in 2047 Hong Kong is expected to become a full part of China.

Thing is China is not waiting for the deal to expire and pro democracy leaders have already been arrested in Hong Kong. And mysterious abductions of booksellers have created a threat to free speech.

This proposed extradition bill between Hong Kong and China is seen as the next step of China's encroachment on Hong Kongs freedoms and autonomy.

The citizens of Hong Kong were supposed to be able to vote after 1997 but that never happened.

Hong Kongs government representatives are elected by a committee in China and big business that have seats and can vote.

So far they have the bill suspended but still need to get it withdrawn.

They are fighting against China's influence. They are desperate to hold onto the rights they currently have.

Hong Kong should still have a voice until 2047 but China is already pushing in.

Powerful stuff. That is just an average man defending his homeland and his People, but it touches the soul.

Roswitha said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxtbBaajyuQ&lc=UgzvFik_iVPidv5PG254AaABAg.906VgWXRo6y90tRa1lSVcl

Question, brother/sister. Why did you make the links unclickable like you did in your comment? Is it that YouTube automatically censors/shadowbans when we post complete links to our sites or something? I'm just asking in case I've been left out of the loop.
Also, upvoted. Let's crush the enemy forever.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The man in the video is broken and hopeless in the sight of what the jewish communism has done to China, and is coming to people of Hong Kong. The danger is close and he knows it. His estimate is also very correct. Things are exactly as he said.
Why exactly 2047? Hong Kong is an ant comparing to China. If they really want a violent communist takeover like jews did in Russia, they can just do it in very short time, not 38 years. He definitely must be knowing something since he's pointing straight to a certain year.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Why exactly 2047? Hong Kong is an ant comparing to China. If they really want a violent communist takeover like jews did in Russia, they can just do it in very short time, not 38 years. He definitely must be knowing something since he's pointing straight to a certain year.

Yes, the one country 2 systems deal expires in 2047, this was agreed with the British when Hong Kong was handed over to China. 50 years of transition period so to say, after that HK will be fully integrated into China, without it's "own" government system as it is currently.

Siralom said:
Yes, the one country 2 systems deal expires in 2047, this was agreed with the British when Hong Kong was handed over to China. 50 years of transition period so to say, after that HK will be fully integrated into China, without it's "own" government system as it is currently.
I see, thanks. The future looks terrible for Hong Kong, I can't see how are these people going to fight against the communist forces. The only way I see for escape is only if the communist regime is destroyed by 2047, which I think is possible and likely to happen if we keep up the warfare. There is already some tension up there.

The protesters know the extradition bill by the Communist Party is to be used to have all anti-Communist dissents in Hong Kong shuffled off to execution camps and Gulags in the mainland.

HP Mageson666 said:
The protesters know the extradition bill by the Communist Party is to be used to have all anti-Communist dissents in Hong Kong shuffled off to execution camps and Gulags in the mainland.

Is there anything we can do for them? I hate being so darn helpless, I'm gonna start putting some time into the RTR's with my Luciferian group as well. As it seems that's the only thing we can do for now. I also have some sigils that can probably weakened the state of negative energy over there. Or maybe I shouldn't do that?

Al_Jariel66 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Is there anything we can do for them? I hate being so darn helpless, I'm gonna start putting some time into the RTR's with my Luciferian group as well. As it seems that's the only thing we can do for now. I also have some sigils that can probably weakened the state of negative energy over there. Or maybe I shouldn't do that?
Is this group agreeing with Joy of Satan? I hope they don't get mixed up with wrong ideas from other kinds of groups with corrupted ideas.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Is this group agreeing with Joy of Satan? I hope they don't get mixed up with wrong ideas from other kinds of groups with corrupted ideas.

Yes, actually yes they do. They know all about the RTR's and some knowledge of the Joy Of Satan Ministries teaching's.

Al_Jariel66 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

And it's a 6 men squad by the way, I'm still looking for recruits too. I'm not playing around no more.

Al_Jariel66 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Most of these guys are just healers and energy workers anyway, but I'm still using the JoS training sessions of meditation and chakra empowerment to teach them some more advanced magick skills.

Al_Jariel66 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Is there anything we can do for them?
If the HPs decide it'd be a good idea to do something dedicated to helping those guys directly, then I'd definitely love to help, too. Otherwise just keep spamming the RTR.

Shael said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

If the HPs decide it'd be a good idea to do something dedicated to helping those guys directly, then I'd definitely love to help, too. Otherwise just keep spamming the RTR.

Okay, thanks.

Shael said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

The rtr’s are most likely what made the riots start, people all over the world are understanding what kind of disgusting shit communism is, this is a big win.

Al_Jariel66 said:
Yes, actually yes they do. They know all about the RTR's and some knowledge of the Joy Of Satan Ministries teaching's.
Do not by no way allow them to perform RTRs and JoS meditations if they are not dedicated. The protection that the dedicated people get from the Gods is not a myth.

The Alchemist7 said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
Do not by no way allow them to perform RTRs and JoS meditations if they are not dedicated. The protection that the dedicated people get from the Gods is not a myth.

Oh hell yeah no doubt, they know from what I'm teaching them is very real. And the consequences that come with it.

Right after viewing the video, angry DOOM music soundtracks started playing in my head as I have become convinced into burning the hebrew letters even more. That chingchoyvey(heard he's an asian kikey, that's why I call it a chingchoyvey) Emperorpressor Winxi the jipingpongpooh and all Jews must go, they are why communism, xtardianity and many mental illnesses plague humanity.

On blizzard though, I saw comments in the video telling people to ditch overwatch and go to tf2 even, its funny but that won't help this world's general problem but slightly. This boycotting of blizzard contributes to stopping a big bad event coming for hong kong for good however, more than that has to be done to truly 'free china'. Blizzard must go as well.

You know what's also funny? Imagine if a few powerful and capable enough individuals used the race awakening runes but visualized them made out of fire waking up and helping the chinese people instead. (I hope either a huge angry and organized armed mob or if ever a lucky and hilarious possibility, a coup detat to storm chingchoyvey the pooh's house and burn him at a high stake for all that he did.) Or better, put them on the globe. Just giving ideas or am I just sounding very crazy, lmao *laughs at himself*. If this doesn't work then at least this can be some drawing reference in the future ;) hehe

I am late to say this but thank you for this post brother.

PeppermintTaco said:
Powerful stuff. That is just an average man defending his homeland and his People, but it touches the soul.

Roswitha said:

Question, brother/sister. Why did you make the links unclickable like you did in your comment? Is it that YouTube automatically censors/shadowbans when we post complete links to our sites or something? I'm just asking in case I've been left out of the loop.
Also, upvoted. Let's crush the enemy forever.

Because if you type a full link the risk is much higher that your comment would be banned.
It also has to do with the youtube algorith. Just typing plain joyofsatan.org could catch your comment in the filter and 'ban' it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back