Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blizzards new insulting trailer for Diablo 4 against Lilith

Fuchs

Blizzard should go bankrupt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9SJzvKcBhQ

There is this Japanese game called Megami Tensei, or whatever, it has all 72 Gods portrayed as monsters. I never played it, but Google occasionally used to show me search results related to this game when I searched for info on Gods.

Same is here, showing Mother Lilith in this way is simply said absolutely unacceptable to all of us who know that Mother Lilith is not monster, but for ignorant idiots it is simple fine, because their brainwashed brains know nothing better.

on top they are now communist buddys with china, because maybe 300 million new players
https://www.vox.com/2019/10/8/20904433/blizzard-hong-kong-hearthstone-blitzchung

Blizzard is an awful company that rolls over to anyone with enough coin. China for example. And the diablo series has always been extremely disrespectful to our Gods. A lot of people have been waking up about their shoddy business practices and it has helped some, especially with their recent drama with the Chinese, but there are still too many people that want to buy their shit. People have such a dependency on consuming garbage as a whole, even when the company they buy from shits on them. Hopefully the RTRs aid in making companies that spread lies like these trip up enough to have the general public turn on them completely.

Larissa666 said:
There is this Japanese game called Megami Tensei, or whatever, it has all 72 Gods portrayed as monsters. I never played it, but Google occasionally used to show me search results related to this game when I searched for info on Gods.

Same is here, showing Mother Lilith in this way is simply said absolutely unacceptable to all of us who know that Mother Lilith is not monster, but for ignorant idiots it is simple fine, because their brainwashed brains know nothing better.
A little Google search showed the star of David on a cover of one of their games.

I'm all for supernatural themed media. But consuming any of it that blatantly disrespects our Gods or fully promotes the "living sacrifice Satanists" lie and other such blasphemy is fucking hard to stomach. I've played mobile games that otherwise were entertaining enough, until the mobs I had to fight against were labeled with our Gods' names, then I outright left those and never went back.

Each time I personally run into these such renditions, it adds more fuel to my motivation to do RTRs.

Since the topic is on Lilith. Exactly how far back does she go in terms of being with humanity?

In other words how old is Lakshmi in the pantheon of the Gods?

Gear88 said:
Since the topic is on Lilith. Exactly how far back does she go in terms of being with humanity?

In other words how old is Lakshmi in the pantheon of the Gods?

never ask about the age of a female ;). besides if she is maybe under 18 or 21 (depending on the country).

(((Blizzard))) is owned by them. No wonder they are so fanatically devoted to their Chinese Overlords.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back