Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Scion of Atlantis said:
It's is known that cats have their own mantras such as their purring which heals and strengthens their bones and muscles, but I can't help but to report on something very interesting I experienced with my cat the other day. I have a chair that my cat likes to come to sit in with me, often to fall asleep next to me. However on this occasion, my cat came next to me and started to vibrate or murmur something different than a purr as I was petting her, and I began to experience an energy buzz and positive energies being added to my aura by her. It was definitely the same kind of feeling I get after doing Raum Meditations or Satanas in the chakras.

I'm curious to know if anyone else has experienced this with their cat or other pets. Serpents also seem to be able to give humans energy as can owls.

I have had an experience with only two of my cats mind you I have nine but anyway when either of the two sit with me and I'll be petting them weather it is besides me or on my lap I can feel their purring in all of my chakras I had been curious if they were actually doing something or if it was my imagination but I do always feel better afterwards.

Last night i had a dream of a beautiful white cat that was so friendly and so attracted to me and i let her get close to me and it did a very weird move it litraly bite/swallow my penis... I didnt feel any negativity during the dream at all i just felt weird and i really want an explenation for this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back