Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Save yourself spam e-mail

sonnenkraft

dear satanist , while doing some ss batallion on Twitter + youtube,spreading knowledge and facts.

i received an e-mail it says : {save yourself mr #### we know your password on youtube and yahoo
which is ****** etc and we have video about you and i have to send bitcoin to their accounts, or they will spread a video about me } since they have opened my laptop camera as they claim.

anyway they knew two account passwords on yahoo and one on YouTube and its correct
note: i don't use my phone number for log in , i never use profile picture.
and i have already deactivated(delete) my yahoo accounts and for youtube i dont care it is already suspended i said bad things about Allah

what shall i do in this case i am still new for ss internet batallion

Have you been downloading strange stuff online? If yes, cease from doing this as much as you can.

If they actually had your password, then refrain from using said computer or format it.

You shouldn't pay the ransom, this is extortion. These people are kids or kikes going after random people online. Pakistanis, Indians and many others pull that shit on people to get them to pay ransom online.

Even if they have a video, it really means nothing more than a person sitting in front of a screen. So it still doesn't matter.

That is just an opinion and not a recommendation on what to do.

Don't use the same password for different places in the internet. Sometimes hackers get your password from one place, then they test it in other websites, and if the password works they send an email to you claiming to have acess to your computer and that if you don't send money to them they will send sensitive information about you to your family, boss and friends.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back