Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Aldrick Strickland said:
Lydia said:
Contrary to what some men seem to think, not talking to a woman does not leave her emotionally upset...

Perhaps detaching would be the way to go, detach your energy that you had put into thinking of her over these months.

Why does the cringe sting so bad. A girl walks by you and goes tehe and your dick gets hard. Then its all they talk about. I could never stand guys till they get mid to late 20s.

Its like one of those videos, try not to cringe challenge. Like nails on a chalk board. Gosh.
So like ... um I'm not some new guy here either aldrick so you can stop talking shit about me on the side. Thank you very much. I do not tolerate this. No, sometimes that still happens aldrick, guys do fall in love too.
Plus that is not whats going on here I just care about her okay.

God, now that I am done with all this bs I finally get to work on the 8 fold path thanks for the drama and actual ignorant everyone.
Jack is the only one that made any sense and wasn't acting like an enemy nordic.

F#@%ing crazy....

satanichonor said:
What the hell this is not even creepy, but if one of the gods that looked younger that did this that probably be just fine with you. Wouldn't it.
I have had it with this post anyway most of the time I just get put down here and I am not even new. :lol:
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not trying to put you down. If you see it that way, then that's upto you.

satanichonor said:
FancyMancy said:
satanichonor said:
I don't think it is silly because of the things I mentioned you can definately save someones soul and they will listen to you if they love you much sure, and you can read them as said later.
If, if, if. If wishes were fishes, the world would be an ocean. You don't know the girl. You saw her once and fell madly in lust/love with her. Think, in real terms, how very much you would need, and how very much what you would need to do, first to get in her knickers, and then in order to be able try and (convince her to) save her (own) Soul. Think about all of that from this very point where you are and where she is, right now. Examples -

1. You need to wait (for legal reasons)
    • and also I reiterate waiting, as I said in my reply above
    You might do a working to get with her, which would take time. Because she's under an arbitrary law age, it would be OK, if you decide, properly and in sound mind and judgement, that she is the one, so you can do workings, or one long working, on her until she is old enough legally.
  2. You'll have to get to know her.
  3. Find out her likes and dislikes.
  4. Hope she's not a christian, or possibly muslim, or if you're not good at noticing the jew hoping it is not a jew
  5. Meet the parents.
  6. Think of a good enough reason or excuse for the age gap.
  7. Be careful, so as not to be in any potential trouble nor victimisation nor targeting.
    • Consider anyone else, who might agree with and accept this, who might be targeted, in trouble or victimised - including your fancy piece.
  8. Learn and actually understand her views about politics, religion, secret societies, Spirituality, Science/the Universe, conspiracies, alien life... and hope that she is malleable.
    • If she doesn't have any such views, then having to teach her correctly.
      • Her being shunned, potentially, away from family and/or friends.
      • Family and/or friends saying you've been a bad influence on her and warning you and/or her.
  9. Consider whether or not bending and shaping her any way you want to, as long as she loves you, you'll be alright(!) is acceptable with your morals and ethics and any consequences thereafter.
  10. Consider and counteract any potential problems in any and all of this, with the use of Magick to overcome any problems and obstacles - each of which would require correct Astrological timing and individual workings, possibly repeat workings, lots of energy, and lots of time and patience; plus a lot more if she is brainwashed and stubborn and resists...
  11. plus whatever else...
I know these things are not too much for you at all and that you are up to the challenge and that you will take it head-on, grabbing the bull by his horns, staring death and danger in the face, pissing into oncoming wind, then hoping to get your fancy piece to clean you up.

I also don't think that I would change my mind to clear it all up you can fall in love with someone if you can see their soul I realize that if you are mature enough you can read someone pretty easily, and that's all.
Are you mature enough? If, when in sound mind and judgement, that you decide that you won't change your mind, then I suppose that would be fair enough - but you should make sure that you are thinking with the brain in your head on top of your shoulders!

I am not selfish and to let her go would feel selfish to me because of the fact that I care about her very much; that"s just ignoring her letting her go, that would be like letting cancer eat me up lollol.
I'm sorry, but I don't think you are in sound mind and judgement at the moment. It sounds like you are doped up on love and lust for a sexy, beautiful, amazing, fit young girl. She doesn't want you to care for her, so you are being selfish by demanding it is you and only you who gets to care for her in only your way...as a stranger.

By the way I ran into her once just at a just the local downtown gas station in my town, I don't know anything about her and her friends or where she goes other than school lol.
There you go.

What do you think should I do it.
Oh, yeah. Absolutely. Go and be creepy. Be a creepy bloke giving his clothes to an underage girl. Go on, Creepy Man! Now I know you're not in sound mind and judgement. OK, so your blood is pumping and your loins are on fire. I hope you go home and have a good few dozen wanks, or better yet - faps, over her before you do something dangerous which you will regret, Mr Satanic Honour.

I mean shes stays up late.... bad girl. and I would rather do that then. That would be cute if I found her that way though.
That is a really good song too.
Spy Man? Is she a bad girl? Is she a naudy liddul gurl? Do you like that about her? Yeah, let me know what paper you are in when trying to explain why she is wearing her underwear incorrectly at her next girly sleepover/slumber party, with a fit schoolboy she is flirting with and snogging, which will make the fire in your loins die out and ignite the boiling within your blood instead. I'm not going to bother replying about this bit...
Thanks and spending your time and giving advice as far as the end of your advice goes saying my name in a sarcastic manner, I don't appreciate that fancy mancy. It is not creepy giving her my sweater, You're thinking of the worst case scenerio I believe, you just called me a creep 3 times.
I am also trying to help you. You ignored that and focused on the friendly offence, instead. If others also say that you are being creepy, then we're all incorrect and you're correct. You didn't see my other reply yet with the Emo-ness, but you won't be reasoned with. Sorry to be so blunt.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Syt said:
Well said. This wisdom needs to be applied before starting any love/sex workings as well.
Having been infatuated before, I'm speaking from some experience.

Jack said:
Neither petrol not water. I'm optimistic this guy may actually get this girl and so I don't think demotivating him is the answer. The answer might be to tell him to just go do it, because he might be waiting for some sort of confirmation from the outside world .
I would fear that too much lust, possibly false-love, and certainly hurt feelings would trigger something which would cause a person, in this case satanichonour, to end up not being heterosexual - and probably not by choice - for a decade or more... Then if one particular group of j00z decides in one particular country that she is too young, then there is that on top of it.

Therefore the fire needs to be doused with propane and not petrol or water. Speaking of propane, I remembered this eminem song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U
Uncontrolled emotions and feelings - or if, as we're talking about infatuation here, then the new burst of emotions and feelings all of a sudden - are lies. They are exaggerated and greedy and selfish, self-serving. I've said numerous times before that people need to think with their brains, not with their emotions and feelings. All it takes is a split-second decision of not using one's brain...
There's a fundamental problem with this situation i.e people are under the impression than infatuation can only be fixed through detachment. If you think about it a guy who doesn't infatuate over the girl and gets her asap or gets rejected isn't under this radar or threat intellectually than someone whose been thinking about a girl for a long time. Infatuation is a process through which one associates illusonary qualities with said person which may or may not be true. One way to get over this perpetual hell is to detach and think logically think about the process and try to short circuit it. The other way would be to actually get balls and get with this woman and actually experience what she is in real life so that perpetual hell is replaced with actual understanding of fact. A love that is not acted upon is completely useless. Experience can shatter infatuation with real feelings so there's no reason to tell him to go the other way. Besides the girls going to come of age soon so it won't be illegal. If we were to fear the authorities about every step of the way i doubt in the future any man can ever approach a woman. As an ostensibly mature adult who says he's not a newbie to ss i do not think he would be so rash as to get arrested for absolutely no reason at all.
Of course. satanic honour could approach the girl soon, but not yet. In the meantime, he should do a Fagin and review the situation.

satanichonor said:
God, now that I am done with all this bs I finally get to work on the 8 fold path thanks for the drama and actual ignorant everyone.
Jack is the only one that made any sense and wasn't acting like an enemy nordic.

F#@%ing crazy....
It's not about bullshit. It's about offering alternative points of view for you to consider - and from me, it's based on experience. You take the best option for you.

FancyMancy said:
satanichonor said:
file.php
You typed about IQ in your signature. That's...funny. That picture would have been better as a gif or video, with the blood dripping down (up) your arm and dripping in a grey-coloured, nearly-monochrome room, onto the dusty, wooden floor, upstairs in an old building, with a dirty single-panelled window, the wooden floor which is as hard and dry as your soon-to-be dead heart will become, and the view/camera moving to the floor with bits of the heart dropping off onto the floor. Then the sound of a soft splat, causing the settled dust to be disturbed, as you drop the pumping heartgrenade onto the floor, with the pin removed, the tinkle of the pin dropping onto the wooden floor, but your pumping heartgrenade not exploding, just pumping with the pool of blood getting bigger, and you walking off out of your sombre, gloomy room, emotionless and silent, with footsteps on the wooden floor and the sound effects of the creaky door, locking it behind you. We never see your front side, so we never know if this is your heart or hers. The heartgrenade doesn't ever explode; it just keeps pumping and pumping, the blood increasing, getting mottled with the dust, and the blood seeps into the wood and between the panels/floorboards, and the scene fades to black briefly as the sound effects, in the distance, can be heard of you getting into your car and driving away...
It is a bit of time later and the scene returns, with everything, camera angle and all, in the exact same positions as before the fade-to-black. The heartgrenade has still not exploded, hardly pumping but struggling and dried, nothing has moved, and the blood-soaked hard, wooden dusty floor has also dried, the heartgrenade stuck in the dust and blood to the floor. Approaching footsteps are heard outside the door, and the creaky door opens slowly to show you, unshaven, drunk and scruffy. You move over to the slowly-pumping limp heartgrenade and notice the pin is missin, ccausing you to search for it frantically, the only sounds from you to be heard are your heavy breathing and moans, groans and grunts of frustration in searching for the pin. Fade to black, scene end. There's no need for any rain or thunder and lightning here, in this doomed heartache of a one-sided semi-love story.
Well, in my opinion it would have been better like that.

You won't be reasoned with. The Heart doesn't know reason, and you're admitting that more and more, continually. You typed about the jew lowering IQ. The jew uses emotion as a tool of mind-rape. Notice a rape theme here, Mr Creepy Man. Now "muh been targuttid by mah fellow Satanists bcs meh want bang girl". Stop contradicting yourself. Go put on an Emo playlist, and although this might not quite be Emo, let me start you off -

I've fallen in Love
I've fallen in Love for the first time,
and this time I know it's for real...

Enjoy.
Whatever, you're wrong fancy mancy you don't know me.
That was pure evil also.

satanichonor said:
FancyMancy said:
satanichonor said:
You typed about IQ in your signature. That's...funny. That picture would have been better as a gif or video, with the blood dripping down (up) your arm and dripping in a grey-coloured, nearly-monochrome room, onto the dusty, wooden floor, upstairs in an old building, with a dirty single-panelled window, the wooden floor which is as hard and dry as your soon-to-be dead heart will become, and the view/camera moving to the floor with bits of the heart dropping off onto the floor. Then the sound of a soft splat, causing the settled dust to be disturbed, as you drop the pumping heartgrenade onto the floor, with the pin removed, the tinkle of the pin dropping onto the wooden floor, but your pumping heartgrenade not exploding, just pumping with the pool of blood getting bigger, and you walking off out of your sombre, gloomy room, emotionless and silent, with footsteps on the wooden floor and the sound effects of the creaky door, locking it behind you. We never see your front side, so we never know if this is your heart or hers. The heartgrenade doesn't ever explode; it just keeps pumping and pumping, the blood increasing, getting mottled with the dust, and the blood seeps into the wood and between the panels/floorboards, and the scene fades to black briefly as the sound effects, in the distance, can be heard of you getting into your car and driving away...
It is a bit of time later and the scene returns, with everything, camera angle and all, in the exact same positions as before the fade-to-black. The heartgrenade has still not exploded, hardly pumping but struggling and dried, nothing has moved, and the blood-soaked hard, wooden dusty floor has also dried, the heartgrenade stuck in the dust and blood to the floor. Approaching footsteps are heard outside the door, and the creaky door opens slowly to show you, unshaven, drunk and scruffy. You move over to the slowly-pumping limp heartgrenade and notice the pin is missin, ccausing you to search for it frantically, the only sounds from you to be heard are your heavy breathing and moans, groans and grunts of frustration in searching for the pin. Fade to black, scene end. There's no need for any rain or thunder and lightning here, in this doomed heartache of a one-sided semi-love story.

You won't be reasoned with. The Heart doesn't know reason, and you're admitting that more and more, continually. You typed about the jew lowering IQ. The jew uses emotion as a tool of mind-rape. Notice a rape theme here, Mr Creepy Man. Now "muh been targuttid by mah fellow Satanists bcs meh want bang girl". Stop contradicting yourself. Go put on an Emo playlist, and although this might not quite be Emo, let me start you off -

I've fallen in Love

Enjoy.
Whatever, you're wrong fancy mancy you don't know me.
That was pure evil also.
"Whatever"? So now you're as immature as your fancy piece, an immature girl with an attitude problem. It's not fucking pure evil. It was emotional, descriptive and poetic. Maybe not to everyone's taste, but it was up your street with the current infatuation and emotions and feelings you say you're going through. With your bullshit muh-feelz avatar and what you say you are gong through, I would have thought that you would have understood it and appreciated it, but you are just whoring for attention and being ignorant at the same time.

Express yourself properly, instead of being a sissy bitch. There's nothing honourable, Mr "Satanic Honour", about how you are choosing to be ignorant, nor how you are choosing to behave. Everyone else is wrong and only you are right. It's not fucking pure evil in the slightest. Grow the fuck up and stop crying. Now I'm being mean. I was trying to be sensitive before, and I knew you would be ignorant. I'm wasting no more time on your attention-whoring bullshit. Now go pretend to cry because I've been meant to you, and enjoy being ignorant and enjoy crying, instead of taking someone's advice - possibly mine, seeing as I have been through the shit of infatuation before - and instead of improving things; or take it on board and deal with it properly and proudly.

FancyMancy said:
satanichonor said:

I've fallen in Love

Enjoy.
You have a weird humor Fancy but this was kinda funny. Good job :lol:

Okay okay, look. There is a chance you are compatible with her and your soul sensed something and she sensed too, most likely that is the case. I don't believe in coincidences. Everything is happening for a reason. Sometimes we meet someone who meant something to us in the past, it's easy to feel that or we just met someone who could be really good potential mate in the future. Maybe tho you can find better than her, but if you don't try and spend some time with her it will be hard to tell for sure. Detachment is good sometimes if you are really confused about some situations but how about you actually start obsessing more? I'm assuming you are mature enough to understand your whole situation. In my country that is completely normal, it's actually looked good from girls perspective cause girls in that age are more matured than males from the same age group. I actually always dated older guys, even while I was underage. Sometimes some people would say some mean things but usually it was fine, even our parents would be okay with it. Girls that age barely can stand and communicate with boys their age, so they keep looking for older more mature males who will be actually able to talk with them and to protect them. I remember in my school days most boys in my class would fart in each other's face, would do all stupid things around and would make fun of you if they have crush in you. Ah, who wouldn't want them, them farting all around playing video games all of their free time and fapping on bad porn. My hero looks like that, perfect creature! Yeaaahhh right

When i say obsess I'm thinking about putting your mind more on getting her. Imagine her with you often, feel yourself closer to her. Try as much as possible to connect to her soul. Make sure to create astral cords with her, to every chakra, even minor ones. Feel her emotions, try to banish negativity that comes to your way from enemies or fears. Produce in yourself and in her nice emotions and energies and align with that. The more you connect to her the easier it will be to find her again. You can go as far as going into astral white room where you align your soul and mind with her, like, imagine one astral body. Feel like you are one with her inside and your energies and feelings are in harmony, you are working towards becoming closer and to find happiness together. Visualisation and feel when doing magic is important, this should work along with your working. Just keep connecting to her more and want her close to you. Focus on meeting her and that you are feeling nice with her. I hope that everything will be fine. Even if you make mistake with her you should learn something from it. If you want somebody else just keep thinking about meeting somebody who would be good for you, make sure you know what do you want and if you are stuck ask the Gods for help. If you can find more about her and try to create opportunities where you can meet her and talk with her. Figure out a nice way to get to know each other... Later see is she interested for Satanism, go slowly with that tho, you don't know how she will react, normies tend to act weirdly when you say them you are SS and all that..

Lot and lot of people believe only material things matter and that should be our only focus. Be all brainz, all logic! Percieve only what is here near you, only that is real! But often our emotions and intuition can say a lot and they also matter. It's about balance... So if you really feel something you should check what is going on there.

FancyMancy said:
satanichonor said:

F#@%ing crazy....
It's not about bullshit. It's about offering alternative points of view for you to consider - and from me, it's based on experience. You take the best option for you.
I mean, this guys sees a girl for 5 seconds, he gets infatuated of her because he has an overactive mind, tells us, and we can’t even joke about it. ffs..

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
satanichonor said:

I've fallen in Love

Enjoy.
You have a weird humor Fancy but this was kinda funny. Good job :lol:
I forgot what he said exactly, but HPHC said something like that I do things in my own way, even though it/I might be quite strange. I am unique. Yay! Lol.

I also hoped that that description thing I said would be understood by someone (satanichonour) who has a lot of emotions about someone else (his fancy piece) at the moment (and also understood by anyone else, for that matter). To me, it fit in with the...heartache(?) in/of his avatar. How saying what I said to him was evil, I have no idea - except that love is blind (here, I would have quoted something (as I do! Meme and all!) but what I wanted to quote is more secular-christian, which I didn't realise immediately, so nevermind).

I might have sounded rude and offensive in my last reply to satanichonour just above, but he wasn't listening, so I decided to be rude to see if he would listen to that instead (which, to be honest, I doubt). It's not to be hostile, but stepping on eggshells all the time makes the one who steps on those eggshells always be in the wrong, because muh feelings and reasons and excuses.

It's also so that later, I would hope satanichonour might realise to remain chilled out in future similar events! I do think that experience is the best teacher. Emotions can be tempestuous, and a new love interest all of a sudden tries to replace brain activity - and for some people, it does replace it for however long it takes. (Again, in my experience.)

I would hope satanichonour might get with this girl, hence why I said to wait and review it (and also so he doesn't get into trouble) and see if he does really want to be with her, or if it is just a passing fancy, albeit a powerful one. I expected that he wouldn't listen, so I changed tack after this reply here which you quoted.

Azorm said:
Detachment is good sometimes
I suggest this strongly. Rushing in to things is very...stupid. The Brain can weigh-up options and consequences and what I all pro-sequences. The heart cannot, until there is proper balance. Evidently, the is not much balance in this world at the moment.

I haven't really read everything just kinda peeked through this discussion.

To my understanding you want a girl so put a love working on her and attract her to you until you get her. My personal advice is if you want something chase after it headfirst, forget worries or doubts or any opinions from others that get in the way. If it's a mistake or blows up in your face then you will learn and grow from it.

I used to live super safely, take no risks make no moves, bury any desire under doubts, what if's, anxiety and the worthless opinions of other people. Now I see something I want I just go for it like a starved dog. Personally, failing feels better than knowing I didn't even try. So I always go for what I want without really thinking too much.

Within reason obviously. I don't jump on someone and rape them because I want to have sex with them. But I start making moves, physically and spiritually towards my goals. I don't dwell on what could go wrong or why it could be a bad idea or a waste of time. I think this is a much better way of approaching these things than asking for opinions from people you've never met.

FancyMancy said:
Azorm said:
I suggest this strongly. Rushing in to things is very...stupid. The Brain can weigh-up options and consequences and what I all pro-sequences. The heart cannot, until there is proper balance. Evidently, the is not much balance in this world at the moment.

Tbh, main thing that is on my mind is that we are not his parents, so let him be a bit.

He is actually an adult, he is young still but mature enough I to use his brain in my opinion ( I'm not saying he is the most mature but still he can). This all is normal, it's normal life experience and normal situation. He needs to learn and to live his life. I have no intentions to pull everybody aside and to forbid them to live their life and to collect valuable experiences. It's true I care about my family but there is a difference between being caring and being loud and dense to the point of acting like oppressor. Imagine if our parents forbade us to go outside and to do anything, how would be learn a single shit. I'm different a bit when I see someone underage here or super immature with possible some crazy psychological/emotional issues, you need to be more careful then, but what is wrong with this guy? He just saw somebody that might be his mate. Most normal thing ever, literally. He can detach or he can try something, so let him decide. I would say the same for everybody pretty much. Advices are okay but let's not be too dense and gang bang someone who is just having normal life situation and in the end everything will be fine anyways.

Fancy, idk why are you so fired up about this so much, maybe some of yours traumas or idk, but, I really think you are panicking too much about this and you might create him even more issues in the end. In my eyes you are acting weird. This all is really not unusal. Let him learn. Girl will be fine, don't worry about her, I don't see why should she have problems with this if you are worried about her lol

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
satanichonor said:

F#@%ing crazy....
I mean, this guys sees a girl for 5 seconds, he gets infatuated of her because he has an overactive mind, tells us, and we can’t even joke about it. ffs..
I didn't mean to joke about it at all, but yeah it is quite joke/mock-worthy in a friendly manner. Once he realises, however long that takes, I might decide to accept the apology which he won't give me! (This I meant humourously.)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
So you are older than her by an amount that is more than half of her entire lifetime? That's weird, you're too old for her. You even said it's illegal where you are.

As long as one is of age I do not see the Harm. There are many girls who prefer older men. Hitler was much older then Eva Braun. As long as its not pedo shit, there should not be an issue.

Ohhh. No no no no.

Horrible idea.

That would be fine if they were both mature adults and they know that this is what they really want. But this girl he's talking about is a young child, and he is trying to be creepy and take advantage of her. It ain't right at all in this situation.

Azorm said:
FancyMancy said:
Azorm said:

Tbh, main thing that is on my mind is that we are not his parents, so let him be a bit.

He is actually an adult, he is young still but mature enough I to use his brain in my opinion ( I'm not saying he is the most mature but still he can). This all is normal, it's normal life experience and normal situation. He needs to learn and to live his life. I have no intentions to pull everybody aside and to forbid them to live their life and to collect valuable experiences. It's true I care about my family but there is a difference between being caring and being loud and dense to the point of acting like oppressor. Imagine if our parents forbade us to go outside and to do anything, how would be learn a single shit. I'm different a bit when I see someone underage here or super immature with possible some crazy psychological/emotional issues, you need to be more careful then, but what is wrong with this guy? He just saw somebody that might be his mate. Most normal thing ever, literally. He can detach or he can try something, so let him decide. I would say the same for everybody pretty much. Advices are okay but let's not be too dense and gang bang someone who is just having normal life situation and in the end everything will be fine anyways.

Fancy, idk why are you so fired up about this so much, maybe some of yours traumas or idk, but, I really think you are panicking too much about this and you might create him even more issues in the end. In my eyes you are acting weird. This all is really not unusal. Let him learn. Girl will be fine, don't worry about her, I don't see why should she have problems with this if you are worried about her lol
I'm not worried about her and I'm not getting fired up, either. I've explained already, but of course my replies wouldn't have been seen immediately, before replying to me.

FancyMancy said:
Azorm said:
FancyMancy said:

I'm not worried about her and I'm not getting fired up, either. I've explained already, but of course my replies wouldn't have been seen immediately, before replying to me.
You're explanation is blasphemy and you're no joke or are you. Your explanation it's surley not meant to be funny so I'm not completely sure what shael is laughing about either. Besides that I really don't care what you say keep being an asshole and everyone will hate you, you obviously know nothing of the soul and I ....fancyman since you try to mock my name calling me satanichonor sarcastically. And then you joke about my apology which you will never get. Oh really. So now you know why if you have never had contact with satan you know why because you are an asshole and turn on your own.
How the hell do you actually hate on your own people and don't even tell me it's not hating, because I know you would.
"Fancyman" (since you mock my name) you're being an asshole don't even try and reason now because what you said was help at the beginning then you turn into an douche at the end of your first post.
So you can explain to me how giving advice then being mean and saying sorry again then saying you're giving advice again is "helping me."
So really as much as I don't like swearing everyone that has read this thread knows you're a complete asshole to you're own people, and you don't know how important people are here, so I'll leave that for you to think about.
Oh, and sense you don't know what karma is obviously, you're probably going to be dying and during your death you will be thinking about how being an asshole to me for two years and how this has affected your soul on such a dramatic level you don't even realize. totally contradict yourself. Don't even make sense and your an asshole. I have enough news and updates, when you're on the important announcements.
If the gods even accept such a soul when you speak your username if it's talked about on another planet infont of me I will surley be taking care of you.
One word for you is loser don't treat me like I'm on the bottom fancyloser I've had it with you and I'd gladly knock you out. I have been an asshole I have even seen my higher self through being a dick but nothing compared to you you're something else, theres always people that take it too far, go take it out on the jew. I believe you're on a powerkick while on your power kick kicking your own people just realize you don't even make sense. I think you should stop acting like a snappy christian. You said the girl will be fine because you changed your mind now (Wtf) Make up you're fucking mind retard. You will be blocked. Also If anyone new seen you on here act you do that is new they would turn the other way because you're being a complete asshole so good luck to you.

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
satanichonor said:

F#@%ing crazy....
As much as I hate to say it again you don't know what I feel and as long as I had an experience with an individual that lasted actually probably more than 5 minutes you stop exaggerating the time. You are not surprised how easy men fall in love. anfd your For F!ck sake is directed at me really? But ask yourself how men easily fall in love most of the time, infact.
These are not jokes aquarius and as soon as somebody took it as a joke which was shael you took it as one too and then fancymanys insult turns into a joke (then fancymancy said he was joking because shael said so that's no joke.) so the insult turns into a joke when shael laughs. gotta be kidding me... stop wasting my time.
Oh and by the way I have been here 7 years please do not refer to me as "some guy" thank you. When were all considered family here I see different here when "this guy" is meant with bad intent.

FancyMancy said:
Azorm said:
FancyMancy said:

So fancy man I was writing music (you top individual of the world but I cannot fathom how much you are an asshole) my camera battery died and it leaves me feeling like you don't know anything the soul or about me... well duh. so judgmental in a bad way you do not know anything about the soul. Obviously you can stop your shit retard i've had it with you. I can go on and on though. It leaves me worried about the world.
You're like the fish activist killing fish is no kindness it's not food it's violence. fuck off.

FancyMancy said:
Azorm said:
FancyMancy said:

But of course you're the judgemental fish activist that protects fish. Believe me it's well related.
Fucking idiot. So today I actually had a younger girl say hi to me because she was interested in me, and you're calling me a creep, when if she is interested you know damn well it proabably is not creepy, because I do do yoga and habve many satanic elements about me which it makes me question your satanic power.
You worry about her then you don't make up your fucking mind retard fancy retard.
To make completely clear your comment/story was quite literal and a thoughtform actually directed at me pretty much and was no joke. otherwise there would have been a joke, which if you laughed at that other than him wasting his time well.... I have other things to do than deal with this fancy man which is an asshole. what a fancy man say?

satanichonor said:
Shael said:
Jack said:
Neither petrol not water. I'm optimistic this guy may actually get this girl and so I don't think demotivating him is the answer. The answer might be to tell him to just go do it, because he might be waiting for some sort of confirmation from the outside world.
Jack said:
You can do it! Go and talk to her. You can definitely do it ! Go for it bro.
Bro she is below legal age. This kind of stuff can get illegal pretty fast, and if the girl ends up getting a grudge against him she can get him into jail easily if she goes to the police. Stuff like wrong rape accusations are a common thing, so it's best to stay cautious in those areas.
Yes I wanted something innocent but we know what love leads to, I wouldn't want her to worry either, We know that is illegal, only because there are inappropriate people, there has to be a limit of course.

You are aware it is illegal? Yet your just going to do it anyway? Oh because people have done things in the past. Yeah thats like saying some people get speeding tickets, so I mean I guess Its Illegal. Till one day you get pulled over and go wow it happened to me. You do not understand consquences and are incredibly immature.

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
satanichonor said:

F#@%ing crazy....

Also theres called getting to the point. If something is longer then 2 paragraphs I just skip over, because I know its someone who doesnt know what theyre talking about. Unless it draws me in and speaks logic right away.

These long abstract blah blah blahblahblah. Wordy namby talk. We should just live in dream world ignore your actual life. He could go to prison and be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life, but who cares! Emotion, real love! Pink ponies.

If you wanna throw your life away, whoever you is pertaining too. Then as soon as consequences hit. Youll learn the lesson and be all sorry. Spend 2 years in a prison cell crying to mommy. While youre now some big black guys ass bitch. To be let out and have the rest of your life fucked up. Cant get a job anywhere. Live on the streets.

You can forget seeing the girl. But no im sure we just dont understand why you love a child you do not know. Is this really the shit we waste our time on at the JOS now? I am not trying to be mean or nasty in anyway about this. But if this post Advocates Peophilia then it needs to be removed for violation of Group Rules.

There must be a clear resonating tone set, of no we do not tolerate that here. We only approve of consenting ADULTS. As for the whole omg I am in eternal Love. Anyone of Adult age should already realize and have been around the block. Sometimes one person is all infatuated and gets rejected Hard. Sometimes both sides get Infatuated, look enough.

Nothing against the guy. He should stay and continue to learn. Im sure hes an awesome but slightly naive dude. He doesnt need to hate me or any of you for the next 5 years and think were his mortal enemies out to destroy him.

We just have to be clear about how things are and not compromise, even if that means others become upset at us. So thats my 2 cents, tried to be as fair as possible. Great guy, you know he probably just hates being alone, his biology is going to make him feel this way. So its nothing he can really do about it. But emotions you end up learning spin you around and slam you into a wall.

That logic and material stuff is what directs you in the world. Much like that harsh trump talk about a wall vs Liberal talk about equality and liberty for all. It is much easier to manipulate someone emotions, then their mind, but if you got their emotions, you also have the mind.

I am an arsehole and I am this and I am that and I have this and I have that and I haven't this and I haven't that...and all of the others. Enjoy pursuing someone who is immature with your own immature "Satanic Honour". I wasn't trying to upset you, and it is not bullshit, but I said before that you won't be reasoned with - and thanks for proving me right. Let me, or let us, know what is honourable and Satanic about this entire thing.

Aldrick Strickland said:
satanichonor said:
Shael said:
Bro she is below legal age. This kind of stuff can get illegal pretty fast, and if the girl ends up getting a grudge against him she can get him into jail easily if she goes to the police. Stuff like wrong rape accusations are a common thing, so it's best to stay cautious in those areas.
Yes I wanted something innocent but we know what love leads to, I wouldn't want her to worry either, We know that is illegal, only because there are inappropriate people, there has to be a limit of course.

You are aware it is illegal? Yet your just going to do it anyway? Oh because people have done things in the past. Yeah thats like saying some people get speeding tickets, so I mean I guess Its Illegal. Till one day you get pulled over and go wow it happened to me. You do not understand consquences and are incredibly immature.
Yea under 16 is sure illegal, meaning I wouldn't do it. Also I am aware of the consequences, so I wouldn't... that is prison. so duh I wouldn't.
I am incredibly immature when I never said I'd go breaking the law left and right with her? Because I wouldn't break the law. So please get that right.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:

Also theres called getting to the point. If something is longer then 2 paragraphs I just skip over, because I know its someone who doesnt know what theyre talking about. Unless it draws me in and speaks logic right away.

These long abstract blah blah blahblahblah. Wordy namby talk. We should just live in dream world ignore your actual life. He could go to prison and be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life, but who cares! Emotion, real love! Pink ponies.

If you wanna throw your life away, whoever you is pertaining too. Then as soon as consequences hit. Youll learn the lesson and be all sorry. Spend 2 years in a prison cell crying to mommy. While youre now some big black guys ass bitch. To be let out and have the rest of your life fucked up. Cant get a job anywhere. Live on the streets.

You can forget seeing the girl. But no im sure we just dont understand why you love a child you do not know. Is this really the shit we waste our time on at the JOS now? I am not trying to be mean or nasty in anyway about this. But if this post Advocates Peophilia then it needs to be removed for violation of Group Rules.

There must be a clear resonating tone set, of no we do not tolerate that here. We only approve of consenting ADULTS. As for the whole omg I am in eternal Love. Anyone of Adult age should already realize and have been around the block. Sometimes one person is all infatuated and gets rejected Hard. Sometimes both sides get Infatuated, look enough.

Nothing against the guy. He should stay and continue to learn. Im sure hes an awesome but slightly naive dude. He doesnt need to hate me or any of you for the next 5 years and think were his mortal enemies out to destroy him.

We just have to be clear about how things are and not compromise, even if that means others become upset at us. So thats my 2 cents, tried to be as fair as possible. Great guy, you know he probably just hates being alone, his biology is going to make him feel this way. So its nothing he can really do about it. But emotions you end up learning spin you around and slam you into a wall.

That logic and material stuff is what directs you in the world. Much like that harsh trump talk about a wall vs Liberal talk about equality and liberty for all. It is much easier to manipulate someone emotions, then their mind, but if you got their emotions, you also have the mind.
Once again lots of guys fall in love within seconds, and it's not funny either.
My sister has a kid that she met someone like that. He said to my sister "there is just something about you, after that they end up dating."
It's funny because theres a song by ratt also you're in love which states " struck by lighting, you're in love."
In particular when the women is more than I imagined I start falling in love because that's pulls me in. When I raise my eyebrows.
Really I thought I made it clear what the situation is. I don't want sex. Aldrick funny you said numby because of the fact that I was going to use that yesterday. Anyway I am not a numbskull, And you're inferring this is pedophilia which it's not, I have heard other people say it's not here including high priests. Pedophilia is attracted to prepubescent children.

satanichonor said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
satanichonor said:

Yea under 16 is sure illegal, meaning I wouldn't do it. Also I am aware of the consequences, so I wouldn't... that is prison. so duh I wouldn't.
I am incredibly immature when I never said I'd go breaking the law left and right with her? Because I wouldn't break the law. So please get that right.

I am not understand how old is this girl and how old you are.

I am happy for your sister. So your sis was under legal age, ran by him and thet fell in love? Remarkable.

satanichonor said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:

My sister has a kid that she met someone like that. He said to my sister "there is just something about you, after that they end up dating."
It's funny because theres a song by ratt also you're in love which states " struck by lighting, you're in love."
In particular when the women is more than I imagined I start falling in love because that's pulls me in. When I raise my eyebrows.
Really I thought I made it clear what the situation is. I don't want sex. Aldrick funny you said numby because of the fact that I was going to use that yesterday. Anyway I am not a numbskull, And you're inferring this is pedophilia which it's not, I have heard other people say it's not here including high priests. Pedophilia is attracted to prepubescent children.
if you’re over 25 you shouldn’t even think about those under 18

FancyMancy said:
I am an arsehole and I am this and I am that and I have this and I have that and I haven't this and I haven't that...and all of the others. Enjoy pursuing someone who is immature with your own immature "Satanic Honour". I wasn't trying to upset you, and it is not bullshit, but I said before that you won't be reasoned with - and thanks for proving me right. Let me, or let us, know what is honourable and Satanic about this entire thing.
Funny borrowing hooded cobras jokes, I remember seeing that somewhere but can't spot where.
I won't be reasoned with?
There is actually nothing wrong with me or who I decide to be involved with less we are both good people and are comfortable look good together ect. it is fine.
If I prefer cute over sexy that is my business, but not for you to crash the gates about.

High priest already talked about the age to clear it up as well. Which I also find okay.
I didn't think there is anything satanic about which partner you pick but what you do with them which is none of your business but for the sake of you calling me out on that too for no reason I want to teach about the soul and care for her, because I do care so much to the point I want more and sense I want to be romantic and kiss her on the cheek and all this because I think she's cute, you think I'm creepy. These girls arn't so immature to the point they are just goofing of all the time they are smart.
This happens alot and I don't see you bashing adolf hitler for his choice in this either him being 40 when eva was 17 he would be considered a pedophile because it is below the age of consent in some places but not there or here..please. What I see in these girls anyway something that is not christian and satanic a good soul adolf hitler has commented about these things as well.
It doesn't have to be shes 15 and even if it is it can just be friends until the law says so, this doesn't mean pedophilia. I made it clear that I will not break the law yet you all don't listen, also don't know my intentions are nothing of what you expect.
Daharkan just stated that these younger boys like to fart in eachothers faces and stuff which I just happened to witness last month, very immature. Is she a bad person for wanting someone more mature (nothing to do with age.) and works on their perfection. No. Am I a bad person. No. Do you know me enough to judge me, No. Don't say you do because you don't. I can't believe someone could laugh at your mockery and insults directed at another person from joyofsatan. Insult me but your not trying to make me mad wtf, do how know how people work?
I wont be reasoned with when my intentions arn't sex correct.
So leave me be, you were obviously not the same as me at 23 with you being so offended. Now you should probably read this over again. I don't see anything wrong with this and you blow it out of the water. I asked for advice on telepathic communication mainly, not you being a dick. Ugh you're repulsive I don't know how anyone here likes you.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:

okay so someone writes an essay and sense it's more than two paragraphs... then screw it.
I surely don't respect this disrespect because " I don't know what I am talking about becaus eI just went in detial about what happened or if you are referring to another paragraph I do know what I am talking about, If you would only read then you'd know where I am coming from.

I'd had enough insults from all of you "not intending to insult and criticize but still do."
There is no problem here.

This thread is over. :roll:

One more thing I am not naive a pedophile too old a creep creep creep 500 times or anything else you want to throw at me I don't care. I don't tolerate these insults. And am nothing like what you think you were at 23 with your insecurities, ( while dick fancymancy keeps saying I wont be reasoned with, when I don't want sex. What a dick.)

satanichonor said:
Daharkan just stated that these younger boys like to fart in eachothers faces and stuff which I just happened to witness last month, very immature.
Where did "Daharkan" come from all of a sudden hahaha. I'm pretty sure that was Azorm :p

Fancy is a weird person, but I really don't think he meant you any harm. There can be misunderstandings with these things, especially during a MercuryR.

Shael said:
satanichonor said:
Daharkan just stated that these younger boys like to fart in eachothers faces and stuff which I just happened to witness last month, very immature.
Where did "Daharkan" come from all of a sudden hahaha. I'm pretty sure that was Azorm :p

Fancy is a weird person, but I really don't think he meant you any harm. There can be misunderstandings with these things, especially during a MercuryR.
Haha yes that was Azorm whoops..
Though I can't even tell what fancy feels anymore but I imagine once he calms down and understands we should be fine again.

satanichonor said:
FancyMancy said:
Funny borrowing hooded cobras jokes, I remember seeing that somewhere but can't spot where.
I won't be reasoned with?
There is actually nothing wrong with me or who I decide to be involved with less we are both good people and are comfortable look good together ect. it is fine.
If I prefer cute over sexy that is my business, but not for you to crash the gates about.

High priest already talked about the age to clear it up as well. Which I also find okay.
I didn't think there is anything satanic about which partner you pick but what you do with them which is none of your business but for the sake of you calling me out on that too for no reason I want to teach about the soul and care for her, because I do care so much to the point I want more and sense I want to be romantic and kiss her on the cheek and all this because I think she's cute, you think I'm creepy. These girls arn't so immature to the point they are just goofing of all the time they are smart.
This happens alot and I don't see you bashing adolf hitler for his choice in this either him being 40 when eva was 17 he would be considered a pedophile because it is below the age of consent in some places but not there or here..please. What I see in these girls anyway something that is not christian and satanic a good soul adolf hitler has commented about these things as well.
It doesn't have to be shes 15 and even if it is it can just be friends until the law says so, this doesn't mean pedophilia. I made it clear that I will not break the law yet you all don't listen, also don't know my intentions are nothing of what you expect.
Daharkan just stated that these younger boys like to fart in eachothers faces and stuff which I just happened to witness last month, very immature. Is she a bad person for wanting someone more mature (nothing to do with age.) and works on their perfection. No. Am I a bad person. No. Do you know me enough to judge me, No. Don't say you do because you don't. I can't believe someone could laugh at your mockery and insults directed at another person from joyofsatan. Insult me but your not trying to make me mad wtf, do how know how people work?
So leave me be, you were obviously not the same as me at 23 with you being so offended. Now you should probably read this over again. I don't see anything wrong with this and you blow it out of the water. I asked for advice on telepathic communication mainly, not you being a dick. Ugh you're repulsive I don't know how anyone here likes you.
What joke is that? If I were to borrow someone else's joke, I'd have said - in this case - "as HPHC would say".

You just saw her once and you think you care about her already. That's the big point here.

As I said already, the age of consent is an arbitrary j00 "law", and is left a grey area deliberately. One might argue that puberty/the ability to be impregnated/the ability to produce sperm should be legal age, while others might argue it depends on the individual's education, mental state and health, and emotional maturity.

Yes, I said you might need to review it until she is legal age, and do a working or two in the meantime.

I never once said I know you enough to judge you, so don't try to put words in my mouth. I said already that I am sharing another point of view, and you've been attacking me. I wasn't picking on your username; I was making a point about it being honourable and Satanic. I also wasn't the only one - nor the first - to call you creepy.

I didn't intend to insult you. Being offended is a choice by the potential offendee. Am I also evil, an arsehole, repulsive, a dick and whatever else in my emotions thread? Chill the fuck out. I don't come here to be liked. This is not communism where we all must like the same thing. "There is no accounting for taste"; "we're all individuals", etc.

Aldrick Strickland said:
satanichonor said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

I am not understand how old is this girl and how old you are.

I am happy for your sister. So your sis was under legal age, ran by him and thet fell in love? Remarkable.
haha my sister was 25 at the time

Aquarius said:
satanichonor said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

if you’re over 25 you shouldn’t even think about those under 18
I am not over 25

satanichonor said:
One more thing I am not naive a pedophile too old a creep creep creep 500 times or anything else you want to throw at me I don't care. I don't tolerate these insults. And am nothing like what you think you were at 23 with your insecurities, ( while dick fancymancy keeps saying I wont be reasoned with, when I don't want sex. What a dick.)

I wish I was 18 and knew everything again.

satanichonor said:

giphy.gif

satanichonor said:
I'd had enough insults from all of you "not intending to insult and criticize but still do."
There is no problem here.

This thread is over. :roll:

I never meant any insults against you. I apologize Satanic Honor. You seem like a sweet guy. If you are attempting something illegal, its like the fool running for the cliff. People are trying to get you realize. You want people to approve your behavior. Perhaps why you wrote it?

No ones gonna say yeah kid, if it feels good do it! YOLO.

But youre taking everything as a personal insult. When we are trying to nicely disagree.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back