Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I fell in love with a girl then lost her

Alek666

Hey everyone. What is going on is that I have fallen deep in love with a girl. What happened was I went to the gas station like 2 months ago to get a beer and I see these two girls walk in. They really liked me and their reactions were cute. So I actually walked right past them as well but did not talk to either of course I kick myself for this. These girls looked so beautiful. I believe I left the girls emotionally upset, much so. I am not sure what to do, I want to save the one I can remember the most I know I could save her soul because looking at her I know she would listen. I know there are a lot of girls, but I have just put so much energy into the fantasy of just holding her that I cannot get out and don't feel like I want another girl. I seen them walking back down the street so they are right across the street somewhere. I would like to know if it would be possible getting this girl doing a gebo ritual.
Should I try to figure a way to move on? Do a rune working for another girl. I would like some advice.
This would be the first time needed that I have to use telepathic communication, so anyone advanced with that I would love to hear from how easy it is. I do have experience with the gods receiving messages through my head, though not sending messages. Also no I am not new and don't really want beginner advice, but open to it.

Thank you satanichonor .

How can you really love someone without knowing them and really connecting? It’s more of just an obsession that you dwell on. It’s better not to do things like this. You should of approached her while you had the chance, though not all girls want to be approached at a gas station lol.

If you see her again, you need to grow a pair and go up and talk to her. You cannot get a women if you aren’t willing to speak for them, even if you do a spell on them. It’d be kind of pointless, if you’re not willing to do the actual foot work.

If you don’t see her again, try to go out somewhere where you can flirt with women or find a new one etc.

Or do a working to attract the right partner in your life instead but be willing to talk to her/approach her. This will work, provided you start the working during the right time and put the right energy into it.

Contrary to what some men seem to think, not talking to a woman does not leave her emotionally upset...

Perhaps detaching would be the way to go, detach your energy that you had put into thinking of her over these months.

satanichonor said:
Hey everyone. What is going on is that I have fallen deep in love with a girl. What happened was I went to the gas station like 2 months ago to get a beer and I see these two girls walk in. They really liked me and their reactions were cute. So I actually walked right past them as well but did not talk to either of course I kick myself for this. These girls looked so beautiful. I believe I left the girls emotionally upset, much so. I am not sure what to do, I want to save the one I can remember the most I know I could save her soul because looking at her I know she would listen. I know there are a lot of girls, but I have just put so much energy into the fantasy of just holding her that I cannot get out and don't feel like I want another girl. I seen them walking back down the street so they are right across the street somewhere. I would like to know if it would be possible getting this girl doing a gebo ritual.
Should I try to figure a way to move on? Do a rune working for another girl. I would like some advice.
This would be the first time needed that I have to use telepathic communication, so anyone advanced with that I would love to hear from how easy it is. I do have experience with the gods receiving messages through my head, though not sending messages. Also no I am not new and don't really want beginner advice, but open to it.

Thank you satanichonor .
Do you know where the girl lives or places she frequents ? Because if you do you could frequent those places where she frequents or you know definitely she goes there and you try to go there. Also if you can have some small talk with one of her friends that you know you could ask her name which would be required for the ritual,unless you already know her name in which case you can start the ritual at the specific date and time, the details of which I'm not going into because you said your not new.

So while doing the ritual go talk to the girl and try to flirt with her ,build a connection and the things you should already know but if you don't then don't think much about it. The energy will guide you .

Darksage666 said:
How can you really love someone without knowing them and really connecting? It’s more of just an obsession that you dwell on. It’s better not to do things like this. You should of approached her while you had the chance, though not all girls want to be approached at a gas station lol.

If you see her again, you need to grow a pair and go up and talk to her. You cannot get a women if you aren’t willing to speak for them, even if you do a spell on them. It’d be kind of pointless, if you’re not willing to do the actual foot work.

If you don’t see her again, try to go out somewhere where you can flirt with women or find a new one etc.

Or do a working to attract the right partner in your life instead but be willing to talk to her/approach her. This will work, provided you start the working during the right time and put the right energy into it.
How do you love someone without really knowing them well my answer to that is she is a younger girl that looked very beautiful and I couldn't help to fall for her.

I do have a pair and looked like a masculine driven satanist she seen that in my eyes.
It had nothing to do with my masculinity I had a high energy level good aura and everything, I thought it was the right choice to not approach her because of what I actually neglected to void meditate for 7 years left me feeling all screwed up, which gave me problems raising a lot of energy. Also she was 15 I could tell, and I was questioning the legal age which is 16 where I live. I am 23 this is actually new to me how these girls look cute and this is the first experience. I have dated a younger girl when I was 16 and she didn't look anything compared to this one, or others I have seen recently. The thing is she seen me at one of my highest energy levels, and I looked very good, it is kind of a connection to me there. I did actually forget about her and started a gebo working for another but now I am just thinking of her. In my subconscious I find it selfish to actually just forget about her because I care so much, the thought of her living only 70 years (which is nothing to me) growing old and dying makes me go mad.
Thank you for the advice.

Infatuation is a bitch. You need to douse that fire with water, not petrol. If you need to cry, then cry. Then after, realise how silly it was, and then move on. "What doesn't kill you..." Yay! - You have learnt and grown!

By the way - you can't save her Soul. Only she can save her own Soul, really, at the end of the day, no matter how much you think you love her or are just infatuated with her.

After quite a while after you've got over her, then review it (again - you might think it was silly) and see how you feel about her then. Then you will know if you want to do a working to be with her or not. You might also wish to consult a God or Goddess for help.

satanichonor said:
Talk about it with the Gods and you'll meet her again someday if she is really worth it. If she is meant to become an SS eventually then you will meet again one way or another.

Lydia said:
Contrary to what some men seem to think, not talking to a woman does not leave her emotionally upset...

Perhaps detaching would be the way to go, detach your energy that you had put into thinking of her over these months.

Why does the cringe sting so bad. A girl walks by you and goes tehe and your dick gets hard. Then its all they talk about. I could never stand guys till they get mid to late 20s.

Its like one of those videos, try not to cringe challenge. Like nails on a chalk board. Gosh.

So you are older than her by an amount that is more than half of her entire lifetime? That's weird, you're too old for her. You even said it's illegal where you are.

FancyMancy said:
Infatuation is a bitch. You need to douse that fire with water, not petrol. If you need to cry, then cry. Then after, realise how silly it was, and then move on. "What doesn't kill you..." Yay! - You have learnt and grown!

By the way - you can't save her Soul. Only she can save her own Soul, really, at the end of the day, no matter how much you think you love her or are just infatuated with her.

After quite a while after you've got over her, then review it (again - you might think it was silly) and see how you feel about her then. Then you will know if you want to do a working to be with her or not. You might also wish to consult a God or Goddess for help.

Well said. This wisdom needs to be applied before starting any love/sex workings as well.

FancyMancy said:

Neither petrol not water. I'm optimistic this guy may actually get this girl and so I don't think demotivating him is the answer. The answer might be to tell him to just go do it, because he might be waiting for some sort of confirmation from the outside world .

Therefore the fire needs to be doused with propane and not petrol or water. Speaking of propane, I remembered this eminem song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U

satanichonor said:
Darksage666 said:

How do you love someone without really knowing them well my answer to that is she is a younger girl that looked very beautiful and I couldn't help to fall for her.

I do have a pair and looked like a masculine driven satanist she seen that in my eyes.
It had nothing to do with my masculinity I had a high energy level good aura and everything, I thought it was the right choice to not approach her because of what I actually neglected to void meditate for 7 years left me feeling all screwed up, which gave me problems raising a lot of energy. Also she was 15 I could tell, and I was questioning the legal age which is 16 where I live. I am 23 this is actually new to me how these girls look cute and this is the first experience. I have dated a younger girl when I was 16 and she didn't look anything compared to this one, or others I have seen recently. The thing is she seen me at one of my highest energy levels, and I looked very good, it is kind of a connection to me there. I did actually forget about her and started a gebo working for another but now I am just thinking of her. In my subconscious I find it selfish to actually just forget about her because I care so much, the thought of her living only 70 years (which is nothing to me) growing old and dying makes me go mad.
Thank you for the advice.
You can do it! Go and talk to her. You can definitely do it ! Go for it bro.

Syt said:
FancyMancy said:

Well said. This wisdom needs to be applied before starting any love/sex workings as well.
Having been infatuated before, I'm speaking from some experience.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:

Neither petrol not water. I'm optimistic this guy may actually get this girl and so I don't think demotivating him is the answer. The answer might be to tell him to just go do it, because he might be waiting for some sort of confirmation from the outside world .
I would fear that too much lust, possibly false-love, and certainly hurt feelings would trigger something which would cause a person, in this case satanichonour, to end up not being heterosexual - and probably not by choice - for a decade or more... Then if one particular group of j00z decides in one particular country that she is too young, then there is that on top of it.

Therefore the fire needs to be doused with propane and not petrol or water. Speaking of propane, I remembered this eminem song.
Uncontrolled emotions and feelings - or if, as we're talking about infatuation here, then the new burst of emotions and feelings all of a sudden - are lies. They are exaggerated and greedy and selfish, self-serving. I've said numerous times before that people need to think with their brains, not with their emotions and feelings. All it takes is a split-second decision of not using one's brain...

Jack said:
Neither petrol not water. I'm optimistic this guy may actually get this girl and so I don't think demotivating him is the answer. The answer might be to tell him to just go do it, because he might be waiting for some sort of confirmation from the outside world.
Jack said:
Bro she is below legal age. This kind of stuff can get illegal pretty fast, and if the girl ends up getting a grudge against him she can get him into jail easily if she goes to the police. Stuff like wrong rape accusations are a common thing, so it's best to stay cautious in those areas.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
So you are older than her by an amount that is more than half of her entire lifetime? That's weird, you're too old for her. You even said it's illegal where you are.

As long as one is of age I do not see the Harm. There are many girls who prefer older men. Hitler was much older then Eva Braun. As long as its not pedo shit, there should not be an issue.

I don't think it is silly because of the things I mentioned you can definately save someones soul and they will listen to you if they love you much sure, and you can read them as said later. To fall in love and just like forget about it I should have mentioned that I feel that I don't want to let her go when I stated do a rune working for another girl I meant that lightly but really not even at all, because of our experience in the story was funny and cute it adds to the intensity of what I feel. I also don't think that I would change my mind to clear it all up you can fall in love with someone if you can see their soul I realize that if you are mature enough you can read someone pretty easily, and that's all. I am not selfish and to let her go would feel selfish to me because of the fact that I care about her very much; that"s just ignoring her letting her go, that would be like letting cancer eat me up lollol. By the way I ran into her once just at a just the local downtown gas station in my town, I don't know anything about her and her friends or where she goes other than school lol. I am pretty sure she remembers my sweater I thought about saying marco ..Blue polo sweater. :lol: down the street. I would love to give her that sweater.
What do you think should I do it.
I mean shes stays up late.... bad girl. and I would rather do that then. That would be cute if I found her that way though.
That is a really good song too.

Shael said:
Jack said:
Neither petrol not water. I'm optimistic this guy may actually get this girl and so I don't think demotivating him is the answer. The answer might be to tell him to just go do it, because he might be waiting for some sort of confirmation from the outside world.
Jack said:
Bro she is below legal age. This kind of stuff can get illegal pretty fast, and if the girl ends up getting a grudge against him she can get him into jail easily if she goes to the police. Stuff like wrong rape accusations are a common thing, so it's best to stay cautious in those areas.
Yes I wanted something innocent but we know what love leads to, I wouldn't want her to worry either, We know that is illegal, only because there are inappropriate people, there has to be a limit of course.

Aldrick Strickland said:

As long as one is of age I do not see the Harm. There are many girls who prefer older men. Hitler was much older then Eva Braun. As long as its not pedo shit, there should not be an issue.
That would be fine if they were both mature adults and they know that this is what they really want. But this girl he's talking about is a young child, and he is trying to be creepy and take advantage of her. It ain't right at all in this situation.

You want to force yourself on a young child. You know that this is not okay. You don't even know her.

A couple weeks ago, I was at the pet store and a girl about 15 years old was staring at me all mesmerized like she wanted me and couldn't look away, for like 5 minutes when I was standing on line then paying for my items across from her. So I did the right thing and 100% ignored her, and never thought about it again until now. That's the normal reaction to a situation like that. You're just being creepy!

Aldrick Strickland said:

Directing the word weird at me is weird. ok. If it looks wrong then it probably is and it wouldn't look wrong or weird if I were to be with her. We'd look okay luciftias, not wierd it's not as weird as than what you said Jimi Hendrix achieved godhead. What the kind of toss up was that.
Jimi Page had something going on with a girl that was 14 when he was in his early 20s. He loved her I take it. These things happen but not in a christian world.
I am a musician also and look beautiful and clean, I do have good blood. Anyway these girls come up to me frequently when I play guitar so it's no wonder. I'd be happy to show you what I look like.
I was thinking about sex at the time by the way because she blew my mind. ** sigh) one of our Hp even commented "In some circumstances even 25." We are satanists and it makes me question how much power and ability you think you have because you should be surprised by your power. I actually want to get along with you but I find you correcting me frequently; now in this correction/comment the word weird is directed at me. It's not long before you correct me that I'm just not going to not even reply to the correction insult or comment.

Sigh* Now I feel like I am put on the spot again and I scolded at, because of something that is totally natural.

satanichonor said:
I don't think it is silly because of the things I mentioned you can definately save someones soul and they will listen to you if they love you much sure, and you can read them as said later.
If, if, if. If wishes were fishes, the world would be an ocean. You don't know the girl. You saw her once and fell madly in lust/love with her. Think, in real terms, how very much you would need, and how very much what you would need to do, first to get in her knickers, and then in order to be able try and (convince her to) save her (own) Soul. Think about all of that from this very point where you are and where she is, right now. Examples -

1. You need to wait (for legal reasons)
    • and also I reiterate waiting, as I said in my reply above
    You might do a working to get with her, which would take time. Because she's under an arbitrary law age, it would be OK, if you decide, properly and in sound mind and judgement, that she is the one, so you can do workings, or one long working, on her until she is old enough legally.
  2. You'll have to get to know her.
  3. Find out her likes and dislikes.
  4. Hope she's not a christian, or possibly muslim, or if you're not good at noticing the jew hoping it is not a jew
  5. Meet the parents.
  6. Think of a good enough reason or excuse for the age gap.
  7. Be careful, so as not to be in any potential trouble nor victimisation nor targeting.
    • Consider anyone else, who might agree with and accept this, who might be targeted, in trouble or victimised - including your fancy piece.
  8. Learn and actually understand her views about politics, religion, secret societies, Spirituality, Science/the Universe, conspiracies, alien life... and hope that she is malleable.
    • If she doesn't have any such views, then having to teach her correctly.
      • Her being shunned, potentially, away from family and/or friends.
      • Family and/or friends saying you've been a bad influence on her and warning you and/or her.
  9. Consider whether or not bending and shaping her any way you want to, as long as she loves you, you'll be alright(!) is acceptable with your morals and ethics and any consequences thereafter.
  10. Consider and counteract any potential problems in any and all of this, with the use of Magick to overcome any problems and obstacles - each of which would require correct Astrological timing and individual workings, possibly repeat workings, lots of energy, and lots of time and patience; plus a lot more if she is brainwashed and stubborn and resists...
  11. plus whatever else...
I know these things are not too much for you at all and that you are up to the challenge and that you will take it head-on, grabbing the bull by his horns, staring death and danger in the face, pissing into oncoming wind, then hoping to get your fancy piece to clean you up.

I also don't think that I would change my mind to clear it all up you can fall in love with someone if you can see their soul I realize that if you are mature enough you can read someone pretty easily, and that's all.
Are you mature enough? If, when in sound mind and judgement, that you decide that you won't change your mind, then I suppose that would be fair enough - but you should make sure that you are thinking with the brain in your head on top of your shoulders!

I am not selfish and to let her go would feel selfish to me because of the fact that I care about her very much; that"s just ignoring her letting her go, that would be like letting cancer eat me up lollol.
I'm sorry, but I don't think you are in sound mind and judgement at the moment. It sounds like you are doped up on love and lust for a sexy, beautiful, amazing, fit young girl. She doesn't want you to care for her, so you are being selfish by demanding it is you and only you who gets to care for her in only your way...as a stranger.

By the way I ran into her once just at a just the local downtown gas station in my town, I don't know anything about her and her friends or where she goes other than school lol.
There you go.

Oh, yeah. Absolutely. Go and be creepy. Be a creepy bloke giving his clothes to an underage girl. Go on, Creepy Man! Now I know you're not in sound mind and judgement. OK, so your blood is pumping and your loins are on fire. I hope you go home and have a good few dozen wanks, or better yet - faps, over her before you do something dangerous which you will regret, Mr Satanic Honour.

I mean shes stays up late.... bad girl. and I would rather do that then. That would be cute if I found her that way though.
Spy Man? Is she a bad girl? Is she a naudy liddul gurl? Do you like that about her? Yeah, let me know what paper you are in when trying to explain why she is wearing her underwear incorrectly at her next girly sleepover/slumber party, with a fit schoolboy she is flirting with and snogging, which will make the fire in your loins die out and ignite the boiling within your blood instead. I'm not going to bother replying about this bit...

Lydia said:

I replied to your post must not have went through. One important thing (I can't rememeber all I have said) I stated was that in that anatomy in the soul the mans soul can actually stand out as a transcended being and be perfect. My soul has always been so weird, Like It seems like karma is my Dna.
Sorry I lost the rest of the post.

I also wanted to add that I have seen 17 year olds that look in the average mid 20s. So they would look weird with someone 1 year younger than them.

satanichonor said:
I don't think it is silly because of the things I mentioned you can definately save someones soul and they will listen to you if they love you much sure, and you can read them as said later. To fall in love and just like forget about it I should have mentioned that I feel that I don't want to let her go when I stated do a rune working for another girl I meant that lightly but really not even at all, because of our experience in the story was funny and cute it adds to the intensity of what I feel. I also don't think that I would change my mind to clear it all up you can fall in love with someone if you can see their soul I realize that if you are mature enough you can read someone pretty easily, and that's all. I am not selfish and to let her go would feel selfish to me because of the fact that I care about her very much; that"s just ignoring her letting her go, that would be like letting cancer eat me up lollol. By the way I ran into her once just at a just the local downtown gas station in my town, I don't know anything about her and her friends or where she goes other than school lol. I am pretty sure she remembers my sweater I thought about saying marco ..Blue polo sweater. :lol: down the street. I would love to give her that sweater.

Love? Love is built through years of trust. Building a relationship. This is infatuation. Over sunk into someone you barely know. Then as soon as it doesnt work she will be discarded like garbage. Onto the next girl who will possibly fulfil all your needs.

Then the girl feels broken and in dismay because how could a guy be so heartless. Act like they care and then suddenly turn and split. Then they think all men are horrible. So they begin to use men to get back at them.

Then the male runs into women that turn the tables on him and suddenly hes all hurt and confused because how dare they do that to him.

What I am suggesting is perhaps dropping the selfishness. Taking a step back and saying how do I get to know this girl. Enjoy your time with her and then fall in love little by little. Then its sweet like a Beautiful poem weaving its way together.

Then suddenly the words drop from your lips to your own shock and surprise, I Love You. The energy intensifies and explodes between you. You kiss softly to seal your new found realization.

But this is Mature Love, something that adults do or people from another era. Everything has progressed to be done faster faster, instant gratification, eat the one marshmallow now, rather then 2 in 10 minutes.

So its I love you, lets bang, then who the Hell are you? Fuck off.

You cheapen love. Oh I love this girl im not with and know nothing about. How about we be Honest here. Im Horny and gonna bang this girl. I really want it. Nothing wrong with that. Thats Nature. But its Honest.

Love is a very special thing. Its not just oh look a girl gave me attention, it must be for her. I do not know if my Lover is Human or Demon. But my soul is Connected to someone. I walk this entire life alone. Because they cannot be with me.

It is Lonely, painful and Dark. But I lived a life before, I felt love, true love. It lasts lifetimes. You go without because why would you want anything other then them?

Every girl you guys get with anymore is the one youre gonna marry, you havent even been on Date one yet, but its gonna happen. Then it falls apart very quickly and immediately, look I found wife number 2!

Why, I have never done this and do not understand. Stop cheapening Love with this child play pretend shit. I would like to hear from people that truly make it work and find that special bond that will last for a thousand years or more.

satanichonor said:
file.php
You typed about IQ in your signature. That's...funny. That picture would have been better as a gif or video, with the blood dripping down (up) your arm and dripping in a grey-coloured, nearly-monochrome room, onto the dusty, wooden floor, upstairs in an old building, with a dirty single-panelled window, the wooden floor which is as hard and dry as your soon-to-be dead heart will become, and the view/camera moving to the floor with bits of the heart dropping off onto the floor. Then the sound of a soft splat, causing the settled dust to be disturbed, as you drop the pumping heartgrenade onto the floor, with the pin removed, the tinkle of the pin dropping onto the wooden floor, but your pumping heartgrenade not exploding, just pumping with the pool of blood getting bigger, and you walking off out of your sombre, gloomy room, emotionless and silent, with footsteps on the wooden floor and the sound effects of the creaky door, locking it behind you. We never see your front side, so we never know if this is your heart or hers. The heartgrenade doesn't ever explode; it just keeps pumping and pumping, the blood increasing, getting mottled with the dust, and the blood seeps into the wood and between the panels/floorboards, and the scene fades to black briefly as the sound effects, in the distance, can be heard of you getting into your car and driving away...
It is a bit of time later and the scene returns, with everything, camera angle and all, in the exact same positions as before the fade-to-black. The heartgrenade has still not exploded, hardly pumping but struggling and dried, nothing has moved, and the blood-soaked hard, wooden dusty floor has also dried, the heartgrenade stuck in the dust and blood to the floor. Approaching footsteps are heard outside the door, and the creaky door opens slowly to show you, unshaven, drunk and scruffy. You move over to the slowly-pumping limp heartgrenade and notice the pin is missin, ccausing you to search for it frantically, the only sounds from you to be heard are your heavy breathing and moans, groans and grunts of frustration in searching for the pin. Fade to black, scene end. There's no need for any rain or thunder and lightning here, in this doomed heartache of a one-sided semi-love story.
Well, in my opinion it would have been better like that.

You won't be reasoned with. The Heart doesn't know reason, and you're admitting that more and more, continually. You typed about the jew lowering IQ. The jew uses emotion as a tool of mind-rape. Notice a rape theme here, Mr Creepy Man. Now "muh been targuttid by mah fellow Satanists bcs meh want bang girl". Stop contradicting yourself. Go put on an Emo playlist, and although this might not quite be Emo, let me start you off -

I've fallen in Love
I've fallen in Love for the first time,
and this time I know it's for real...

Enjoy.

Aldrick Strickland said:

That would be fine if they were both mature adults and they know that this is what they really want. But this girl he's talking about is a young child, and he is trying to be creepy and take advantage of her. It ain't right at all in this situation.
NO! My intentions are not to take advantage of her. You're putting words in my mouth.
I would never ever ever ever take advantage of any female. To have respect I wanted to teach her about the soul. I already stated I wanted something different. Don't ever reply to my posts again lucifitis, I have had enough of you.You can kiss my ass mate. I will see you soon hopefully in duat cause you're gonna get it.
I have problems from not void meditating someone please tell me how I am creepy again for not going up to her and there is no way in hell I take advantage because I have respect.

What the hell this is not even creepy, but if one of the gods that looked younger that did this that probably be just fine with you. Wouldn't it.
I have had it with this post anyway most of the time I just get put down here and I am not even new. :lol:
waking up to being called creepy three times when obviously creepy is not my intention neither is being foreceful. Age was already talked about lucifitus and you can read about that, it also depends on the person.

You want to force yourself on a young child. You know that this is not okay. You don't even know her.

A couple weeks ago, I was at the pet store and a girl about 15 years old was staring at me all mesmerized like she wanted me and couldn't look away, for like 5 minutes when I was standing on line then paying for my items across from her. So I did the right thing and 100% ignored her, and never thought about it again until now. That's the normal reaction to a situation like that. You're just being creepy!
That's not being creepy lucifitus. I have thought about her more than until now.. Also, not talking to her for reasons of lack of void meditation, which if you knew my problem, was completely respectable decision, not talking to her. it is not being creepy. And i wasn't in line for 5 minutes with her. We walked past eachother twice, is that creepy too., I suppose so. :lol:

You're putting words in my mouth and then changing the scenario with every post and then criticizing. What the hell!!! Also being a pessimist, this has to be the worst case here of a person I have seen. All you try and do is one up me every time you have commented on my posts.

FancyMancy said:
satanichonor said:
I don't think it is silly because of the things I mentioned you can definately save someones soul and they will listen to you if they love you much sure, and you can read them as said later.
If, if, if. If wishes were fishes, the world would be an ocean. You don't know the girl. You saw her once and fell madly in lust/love with her. Think, in real terms, how very much you would need, and how very much what you would need to do, first to get in her knickers, and then in order to be able try and (convince her to) save her (own) Soul. Think about all of that from this very point where you are and where she is, right now. Examples -

1. You need to wait (for legal reasons)
    • and also I reiterate waiting, as I said in my reply above
    You might do a working to get with her, which would take time. Because she's under an arbitrary law age, it would be OK, if you decide, properly and in sound mind and judgement, that she is the one, so you can do workings, or one long working, on her until she is old enough legally.
  2. You'll have to get to know her.
  3. Find out her likes and dislikes.
  4. Hope she's not a christian, or possibly muslim, or if you're not good at noticing the jew hoping it is not a jew
  5. Meet the parents.
  6. Think of a good enough reason or excuse for the age gap.
  7. Be careful, so as not to be in any potential trouble nor victimisation nor targeting.
    • Consider anyone else, who might agree with and accept this, who might be targeted, in trouble or victimised - including your fancy piece.
  8. Learn and actually understand her views about politics, religion, secret societies, Spirituality, Science/the Universe, conspiracies, alien life... and hope that she is malleable.
    • If she doesn't have any such views, then having to teach her correctly.
      • Her being shunned, potentially, away from family and/or friends.
      • Family and/or friends saying you've been a bad influence on her and warning you and/or her.
  9. Consider whether or not bending and shaping her any way you want to, as long as she loves you, you'll be alright(!) is acceptable with your morals and ethics and any consequences thereafter.
  10. Consider and counteract any potential problems in any and all of this, with the use of Magick to overcome any problems and obstacles - each of which would require correct Astrological timing and individual workings, possibly repeat workings, lots of energy, and lots of time and patience; plus a lot more if she is brainwashed and stubborn and resists...
  11. plus whatever else...
I know these things are not too much for you at all and that you are up to the challenge and that you will take it head-on, grabbing the bull by his horns, staring death and danger in the face, pissing into oncoming wind, then hoping to get your fancy piece to clean you up.

I also don't think that I would change my mind to clear it all up you can fall in love with someone if you can see their soul I realize that if you are mature enough you can read someone pretty easily, and that's all.
Are you mature enough? If, when in sound mind and judgement, that you decide that you won't change your mind, then I suppose that would be fair enough - but you should make sure that you are thinking with the brain in your head on top of your shoulders!

I am not selfish and to let her go would feel selfish to me because of the fact that I care about her very much; that"s just ignoring her letting her go, that would be like letting cancer eat me up lollol.
I'm sorry, but I don't think you are in sound mind and judgement at the moment. It sounds like you are doped up on love and lust for a sexy, beautiful, amazing, fit young girl. She doesn't want you to care for her, so you are being selfish by demanding it is you and only you who gets to care for her in only your way...as a stranger.

By the way I ran into her once just at a just the local downtown gas station in my town, I don't know anything about her and her friends or where she goes other than school lol.
There you go.

Oh, yeah. Absolutely. Go and be creepy. Be a creepy bloke giving his clothes to an underage girl. Go on, Creepy Man! Now I know you're not in sound mind and judgement. OK, so your blood is pumping and your loins are on fire. I hope you go home and have a good few dozen wanks, or better yet - faps, over her before you do something dangerous which you will regret, Mr Satanic Honour.

Spy Man? Is she a bad girl? Is she a naudy liddul gurl? Do you like that about her? Yeah, let me know what paper you are in when trying to explain why she is wearing her underwear incorrectly at her next girly sleepover/slumber party, with a fit schoolboy she is flirting with and snogging, which will make the fire in your loins die out and ignite the boiling within your blood instead. I'm not going to bother replying about this bit...
Thanks and spending your time and giving advice as far as the end of your advice goes saying my name in a sarcastic manner, I don't appreciate that fancy mancy. It is not creepy giving her my sweater, You're thinking of the worst case scenerio I believe, you just called me a creep 3 times.

satanichonor said:
I am a musician also and look beautiful and clean, I do have good blood. Anyway these girls come up to me frequently when I play guitar so it's no wonder. I'd be happy to show you what I look like.
So what? What does that have to do with anything?
satanichonor said:
We are satanists and it makes me question how much power and ability you think you have because you should be surprised by your power.
I don't think that I have much power at all, and I never pretend to either. I've never said that I have a lot of power. I'm often wrong about things and I don't pretend to be perfect, but I'm usually right about a lot of things. I'm just trying to help, and I'm saying what I think I should say to help you. If you don't like it that's your problem. Sometimes people need to be told things that they don't want to be told, because it's what's best for them. You're seeming crazy, and I'm just trying to help you stop that before it gets any stronger and worse than it already is.

FancyMancy said:
Syt said:
FancyMancy said:

Having been infatuated before, I'm speaking from some experience.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:

I would fear that too much lust, possibly false-love, and certainly hurt feelings would trigger something which would cause a person, in this case satanichonour, to end up not being heterosexual - and probably not by choice - for a decade or more... Then if one particular group of j00z decides in one particular country that she is too young, then there is that on top of it.

Uncontrolled emotions and feelings - or if, as we're talking about infatuation here, then the new burst of emotions and feelings all of a sudden - are lies. They are exaggerated and greedy and selfish, self-serving. I've said numerous times before that people need to think with their brains, not with their emotions and feelings. All it takes is a split-second decision of not using one's brain...
There's a fundamental problem with this situation i.e people are under the impression than infatuation can only be fixed through detachment. If you think about it a guy who doesn't infatuate over the girl and gets her asap or gets rejected isn't under this radar or threat intellectually than someone whose been thinking about a girl for a long time. Infatuation is a process through which one associates illusonary qualities with said person which may or may not be true. One way to get over this perpetual hell is to detach and think logically think about the process and try to short circuit it. The other way would be to actually get balls and get with this woman and actually experience what she is in real life so that perpetual hell is replaced with actual understanding of fact. A love that is not acted upon is completely useless. Experience can shatter infatuation with real feelings so there's no reason to tell him to go the other way. Besides the girls going to come of age soon so it won't be illegal. If we were to fear the authorities about every step of the way i doubt in the future any man can ever approach a woman. As an ostensibly mature adult who says he's not a newbie to ss i do not think he would be so rash as to get arrested for absolutely no reason at all.

satanichonor said:
Sigh* Now I feel like I am put on the spot again and I scolded at, because of something that is totally natural.
Then there's nothing to discuss further. You got your confirmations and you can see the majority of people here are against the idea. I for one have no problem morally about this if you approached her romantically in the next year as it becomes legal for you to do so. Do what you feel is correct.

So to clear it up with you and I.
I didn't mean what I said in my previous posts that will show about kicking your ass because you are getting the wrong idea lucifitus, You're acting crazy.
I'm not a bill cosby monster or a serial killer with a bunch of bodies under my house or something so that makes it weird that "I glared at her for 5 minutes and didn't talk to her" because that is the only thing that would make this situation weird besides glaring at her for 5 minutes which never happened. So "I am creepy" because of some toss up you made up, that; you actually completely changed the scenario man. We do age fast this is not some young child and I would highly respect you apologize to me about saying "forcing himself on a young child." that is disgusting I got sick when I read that. But obviously with your attitude about what you think this situation is, it's really not; I don't mean this as an insult at all but I have to ask are you delusional so saying things like jimmy hendrix achieved godhead and also your other post about jimmy hendrix song angel is about a demon. You just like to put your two cents or your delusion or exaggerating except this time putting me down every step of the way. Do not try and walk all over me, I do not expect you to realize you're wrong or apologize, when you have an attitude. I didn't even approach her but was thinking about it, would that be forcing her in your eyes lol (just laughter about how you take things) probably yes, because then the scenario changes again with you. Why do you have to blow things out of proportion. Also study the soul I question if you even do yoga because I have been thinking there is no way you do if you act like this.

Shael said:
satanichonor said:
Talk about it with the Gods and you'll meet her again someday if she is really worth it. If she is meant to become an SS eventually then you will meet again one way or another.
Thank you, Shael. I will talk to Satan.

Aldrick Strickland said:
satanichonor said:

Love? Love is built through years of trust. Building a relationship. This is infatuation. Over sunk into someone you barely know. Then as soon as it doesnt work she will be discarded like garbage. Onto the next girl who will possibly fulfil all your needs.

Then the girl feels broken and in dismay because how could a guy be so heartless. Act like they care and then suddenly turn and split. Then they think all men are horrible. So they begin to use men to get back at them.

Then the male runs into women that turn the tables on him and suddenly hes all hurt and confused because how dare they do that to him.

What I am suggesting is perhaps dropping the selfishness. Taking a step back and saying how do I get to know this girl. Enjoy your time with her and then fall in love little by little. Then its sweet like a Beautiful poem weaving its way together.

Then suddenly the words drop from your lips to your own shock and surprise, I Love You. The energy intensifies and explodes between you. You kiss softly to seal your new found realization.

But this is Mature Love, something that adults do or people from another era. Everything has progressed to be done faster faster, instant gratification, eat the one marshmallow now, rather then 2 in 10 minutes.

So its I love you, lets bang, then who the Hell are you? Fuck off.

You cheapen love. Oh I love this girl im not with and know nothing about. How about we be Honest here. Im Horny and gonna bang this girl. I really want it. Nothing wrong with that. Thats Nature. But its Honest.

Love is a very special thing. Its not just oh look a girl gave me attention, it must be for her. I do not know if my Lover is Human or Demon. But my soul is Connected to someone. I walk this entire life alone. Because they cannot be with me.

It is Lonely, painful and Dark. But I lived a life before, I felt love, true love. It lasts lifetimes. You go without because why would you want anything other then them?

Every girl you guys get with anymore is the one youre gonna marry, you havent even been on Date one yet, but its gonna happen. Then it falls apart very quickly and immediately, look I found wife number 2!

Why, I have never done this and do not understand. Stop cheapening Love with this child play pretend shit. I would like to hear from people that truly make it work and find that special bond that will last for a thousand years or more.
Actually Aldrick the definition of love is a deep interest and pleasure in something or an intense feeling of affection but the more proper way to go about it is what you stated, yes. I'm not trying to nazi you but when you say stop cheapening love with this child play pretend shit, it is like an insult so please allow me to explain.
This is not child play this is more serious to me because I have already stated unless it was not approved that this was not about selfishness to me I said that she likes me I could tell clearly, and that I wanted to give her what she wanted not what I wanted, I want her to be happy, I want her to be with a satanist from joyofsatan which I pick to be me, I want to give her knowledge, I don't want her to age!!! What I got from what Lydia is literally stating that girls won't fall for you no matter who you are and that guys are no big deal, You can easily see when an attractive Satanist is a big deal, the knowledge we have received here is no joke. and so Lydia I am not that average guy that has been taken away from perfection and the soul but I feel like to have a profile picture on here is necessary. I could brag about experiences but I am not going to.

I have had experience with a relationship not working out because she was disorganized schizophrenic and did not like Satan. So with that being said I am old enough to know these things do happen. To look at every situation in the best case scenario like my soul is supposed to do and not "cheapen love", because I would obviously be on a lower dimension if I were to think negative like you stated, it makes me think that you guys don't know your own power or have the correct wisdom or at least acknowledge the correct wisdom. The purest soul is about positivity and our high priests have stated this about the gods, otherwise they wouldn't be gods. Which leaves me feeling like some of you arn't even on a level you claim to be, even though you have had the necessary experiences.
ie.) Lucifitus obviously does not study his own soul along with he doesn't care about his own morality/karma. There is not a snowflakes chance in hell you are as high as you make yourself out to be dude. No fucking way.
Moving on to the end of your post my emotions for her have nothing to do with the desire for sex with her.
I find it also disgusting and repulsive that I am here talking about loving her and caring for her and because I thought about sex that it's all about sex. Really honestly I don't even want sex with her, that's not what I had planned just cause I fantasized or thought of it.

Shael said:
Jack said:
Jack said:
It goes without saying doesn't need to be mentioned shael, you would only need to mention that to a someone implying someone is really dumb actually even lower, which makes me look dumb and I really don't like that.

I already mentioned the law thing, which means I already know if I broke it, that would be my fault.
...once again, Jack understood this, that I would not break the law because that is what I said, that is why he said what he did.
We all know the other stuff that the underage rape allegations happen often.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back