Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Proof The Aryan Race Is From Satan

Stormblood said:
I would eliminate "plastics" from the list. It's the worst invention ever. Plastic containers are the worst, as when subjected to heat or cold they make toxic whatever they're contain. I'm thinking water bottle, especially in summer.

Can someone good at editing pictures also replace the striked links?
I understand not wanting your food in plastic containers, and that plastic pollution is a horrible problem. But you can't deny that plastics are one of the most important inventions ever. Almost everything which was very difficult to make before, or would only last a short time before deteriorating. Now in a few minutes you can make it with plastic and it will last (almost) forever. And it's a safer material than what used to be used for a lot of things. In the 1950s, so many things were made from complicated and deadly chemicals which would be leaking poison into the ground making whole areas uninhabitable for hundreds of years later. Now you just mold it in a few minutes from a very safe and harmless material. Maybe not perfectly harmless for drinking out of, but a lot better than what we used before for a lot of things.

Stormblood said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:
L4UMkt9.png

Y26EUCP.png

SzVA6cg.png

I would eliminate "plastics" from the list. It's the worst invention ever. Plastic containers are the worst, as when subjected to heat or cold they make toxic whatever they're contain. I'm thinking water bottle, especially in summer.

You can see the previous version of the "White Privilege vs Black Privilege" picture via the link at the top-right of it, hence why I struck the links out (of course, by now, the striking-out is redundant). Based on where that link goes, it is what I did with a long picture, which someone uploaded a share of things and included it in their share; this WPvBP picture is contained within that long picture which I also did. I think it would be best if you download the long picture, because every time I have tried viewing it through a browser, it doesn't show properly.

As for the plastics - I agree. It would distract from the point, and that would make it more difficult to get the actual, proper point across now. Pictures like these should be...just like affirmations - direct and to the point. Someone may re-share the previous version with the plastics still in it but then that can be a discussion point; for this picture, and these types of pictures, it is too far away from the quick, direct, to-the-point point.

FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:

You can see the previous version of the "White Privilege vs Black Privilege" picture via the link at the top-right of it, hence why I struck the links out (of course, by now, the striking-out is redundant). Based on where that link goes, it is what I did with a long picture, which someone uploaded a share of things and included it in their share; this WPvBP picture is contained within that long picture which I also did. I think it would be best if you download the long picture, because every time I have tried viewing it through a browser, it doesn't show properly.

As for the plastics - I agree. It would distract from the point, and that would make it more difficult to get the actual, proper point across now. Pictures like these should be...just like affirmations - direct and to the point. Someone may re-share the previous version with the plastics still in it but then that can be a discussion point; for this picture, and these types of pictures, it is too far away from the quick, direct, to-the-point point.

Nevertheless you did a great job with this picture and I've been using it in internet warfare. Thank you for the advice of using the longer picture. Embedding links as text in a picture makes it easier to share links on YouTube without being ghostbanned or having your comments removed. It's a great idea.

FancyMancy said:
Sabazios said:
This is the stuff of
https://mega.nz/#F!vzQ0QATD!G91quBFThyEjXpOmw4BwRw

And here is the folder with HC videos (I don't think they are all though)

https://mega.nz/#F!TyBQSQ6T!WYp4OkJPvBn20TjXcxEWBA
Yea, in that "Cobra folders about many things" that Sabazios shared, in the folder called "most important learning" your big picture is in there. But it's something ridiculous like 35Mb size just for that one picture :lol: But there are a lot of important things in there. The picture is called "Havara agreement"

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:

Nevertheless you did a great job with this picture and I've been using it in internet warfare. Thank you for the advice of using the longer picture. Embedding links as text in a picture makes it easier to share links on YouTube without being ghostbanned or having your comments removed. It's a great idea.
Why, thank you - and for the sake of clarity - out of these 3 pictures here, I did only the WPvBP one.

FancyMancy said:
Sabazios said:
This is the stuff of
https://mega.nz/#F!vzQ0QATD!G91quBFThyEjXpOmw4BwRw

And here is the folder with HC videos (I don't think they are all though)

https://mega.nz/#F!TyBQSQ6T!WYp4OkJPvBn20TjXcxEWBA
Yea, in that "Cobra folders about many things" that Sabazios shared, in the folder called "most important learning" your big picture is in there. But it's something ridiculous like 35Mb size just for that one picture :lol: But there are a lot of important things in there. The picture is called "Havara agreement"
I thought it was...someone else...who did the share... but yeah, 35MB for a picture, lol; hence why what I said on the Pastebin page. :cool:

I had a look a little while ago and I noticed a bit of a mistake in it, though. With the maths of the numbers of the "murdered j00z" which a member (but I'm not certain who) calculated, where the sheer millions, billions, trillions, quadrillions, Brazilians of j00z who "died", where the numbers just don't add up - I missed 2 of the points (of A, B, C, D and E) from it. You wouldn't happen to have a copy of that total-of-j00-burials-during-total-war which the unknown member did, would you, or know who does - or to anyone else reading this, then would you?

FancyMancy said:
I remember that somebody, but I'm not sure who, took the official World Almanac Census records, the absolute most official and most correct source there could ever be for population data. And they did the math on it. And from 1939 to 1949, their entire global population increased by 3%. But their story about the 6 gorrilians says that 42% of their entire global population was lost.
So now +3 = -42
:| Does this math look right to you?

I think if you go to the MEME topic, you will find pictures of the census records and the math with the exact numbers. This comment is just from memory, so look for the other one to get the full numbers. Maybe do a forum search for "world almanac" There was also an interesting picture of some estimations done by the International Red Cross, another top level source.

FancyMancy said:
I remember that somebody, but I'm not sure who, took the official World Almanac Census records, the absolute most official and most correct source there could ever be for population data. And they did the math on it. And from 1939 to 1949, their entire global population increased by 3%. But their story about the 6 gorrilians says that 42% of their entire global population was lost.
So now +3 = -42
:| Does this math look right to you?

I think if you go to the MEME topic, you will find pictures of the census records and the math with the exact numbers. This comment is just from memory, so look for the other one to get the full numbers. Maybe do a forum search for "world almanac" There was also an interesting picture of some estimations done by the International Red Cross, another top level source.
Yeah, maths is hard. I thought Pi = 3 apples and sugar on pastry.

I'd like to state that many of us have come from the aryan race , as somewhere along the line exists aryan blood in our family tree. I'd also like to add that many aryans are born blonde hair/blue eyed other color or multicolor) but once they reach puberty there hair turns dark as I believe its a sign of the dark times that all of the children satan have endured and must endure(The war) Whatever the enemy has perverted about the aryan race and what fools portray them is B.S..I used toe doubt that the aryans were are essentially satans descendants but the more i think about it and research and grow spiritually the more obvious it all is..Just think of if instead of the jews in much control if the aryans would take it ALL!!! It would be like the polar opposite , if any race should be entrusted with ruler ship I honestly think the aryan race is the best choice as they are very and earnestly caring,respectful,compassionate , Aryan purity,strength,intention (of heart,soul and mind) .

HP Mageson666 said:
Proof The Aryan Race Is From Satan

Hey! So I know I had made a comment on this and since then I have done research,mediation for clarity, and prayed to Satan about this topic. It was a topic I kept seeing and I always felt negitive towards these post. I never would leave a comment though, until I did under your post. I wanted to apologize for my ignorance on the subject. I did more research and prayed a lot so that I stop feeling the way I did about the whole subject on race. Satan answered my prayers :) I get it now why race is important . A lot has become clear to me since that day. Things I didn't understand or felt weird about I now understand. It's a beautiful thing to be open to messages we can receive from our Guardian Demons and Satan :) I just want to say thank you, I thought you like to know that you helped me get clarity on a matter that made me honestly want to stray away from the forums. So this was a big win for me against the enemy. So thanks again!

Hail Satan !!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back