Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pagan Nationalist Augustus Invictus is Now Running for President

"There will be famine in the future for sure, so why eat today?"

The United States is currently a superpower and yes, it will more than likely wage some war, "in the future". The only thing one can focus is for said war to not be totally useless and not totally kiked or retarded. To that end, Trump has been doing great.

This all extends far further than what his daughter is doing. He's not the monster up to now he is tried to be made everywhere.

Killary's whole plan, was the instant she become president, the first thing she was gonna do was to give all control of American trade and economy over to her friends in the Chinese government. Then remove freedom of speech and freedom to bear arms. Drain America down to nothing from the inside out, economically and culturally. Open all the borders and import in billions of muslim criminals. And finalize the plans that her team have been continuously working toward for a couple thousand years, of transforming the entire planet into the One World Messianic Government / New World Order / World Communist plantation. As is clearly described in the last chapter of the bible. This is what her and all of her associates have always been all about, and she was finally about to make it happen.

So just like another leader about 70 years ago, you can thank Trump that you aren't in a chinese/soviet style prison right now. I'm not saying he's perfect, or even great, but look at the alternative. He isn't a Democrat or Republican. He's someone who wants America to be healthy and successful. And it's gonna be so hilarious when, right in the middle of them trying to impeach him, he gets reelected again. :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The United States is currently a superpower and yes, it will more than likely wage some war, "in the future". The only thing one can focus is for said war to not be totally useless and not totally kiked or retarded. To that end, Trump has been doing great.

This all extends far further than what his daughter is doing. He's not the monster up to now he is tried to be made everywhere.

Of course there will allways be war but unlike the others Invictus wants it to only be done in our own interest. For example he wants to pull all troops out of the Middle East and send them to Mexico. They and their cartels have been committing acts of war against America for decades so this war would serve a good purpose counter to the goals of the globalists. I can't understand how people in this thread still think Trump is a better option

ZmajEriksson said:
Stormblood said:
I still fail why you guys think there won't be war with Trump. The war is only being delayed. That's all. The war will still happen. The question is how early or how late in the future it will be. Things are heating up both in Somalia and in Syria. More troops are being sent there, elite units too. Elite units are not mobilised to go there and play.

That being said, Trump is not a holy man either. His child is married to a kike, which could or could not be an element of control the enemy has over. Like everyone from very wealthy families, he's surely been part of circles who partake in sacrifices and he's in the know.

I'm aware of the situation with Trump and the Middle East but what does it have to do with Invictus?
Someone was saying that Trump (real name: Drumpf) is the best because he's been delaying the war. That's why I included the war part in my statement.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

For the first point, mine was a comment to someone who stated that Trump/Drumpf has been delaying the war. The sarcasm in your reply is unnecessary.

For the serious part, why is having troops working for the kikes in Somalia and Middle East not retarded? American bases in Italy are mobilising more troops toward Somalia and Syria next March, in case you don't know already (but you probably do).

ZmajEriksson said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Of course there will allways be war but unlike the others Invictus wants it to only be done in our own interest. For example he wants to pull all troops out of the Middle East and send them to Mexico. They and their cartels have been committing acts of war against America for decades so this war would serve a good purpose counter to the goals of the globalists. I can't understand how people in this thread still think Trump is a better option

For me I just still can't look past the animal sacrifice thing. I know I keep going back to that point ad nauseam but it's extremely difficult for me to forgive such a crime. While race-mixing is indeed abhorrent, I can at least forgive that as something that society is pushing hardcore, so I can understand how unknowing Gentiles get caught in that trap of thinking it's okay. But animal sacrifice, it just occupies a different echelon for me and I struggle to forgive anyone for it. Especially when that person lives in a culture that rejects animal sacrifice en masse - while quietly forgetting their bible commands it of course, but still.

One can argue that it's separate from what Invictus actively wants to achieve with his platform, but that sort of crime throws all of that into question for me, as it makes me challenge their mental and spiritual health. One of questionable mental and spiritual health is significantly more likely to deviate from their platform, or fuck up so hard in trying to actualize their platform that they don't actually achieve their goals.

ZmajEriksson said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

With all due respect, I feel like this post shows that you're uninformed in these areas. Aside the good things that was already said about Trump compared to Killary the current president of Mexico has been doing a decent job. He has sent troops to stop from people going thru Mexico's southern border and has deported many already. Especially after Trump told them to do something about it. USA government has said they are meeting the requirements for stopping immigrants going thru their country to get to America. Hopefully they do better since it's still bad but at least something is happening.

From what I hear he is also doing things to fight the cartel but unlike the presidents before him he isn't making false promises while secretly working with them. By how bad things are over there it would be stupid if he kept getting on stage saying hes got plans to fight the cartel when many in that government are potential cartel members or give info to them. I'm not saying I know exactly everything the current president of Mexico is doing as it is hard keeping track of everything and I do currently mostly pay attention to news about nations that have the most influence for something big to happen that affects the whole world like USA China Russia Syria pissrael etc but what I have heard about what's going on in Mexico is that the new president isn't nowhere near as bad the ones before him.

ZmajEriksson said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Unless he really changed and he meant it when he stopped race mixing and lied when he said he sacrificed a goat to play good goy (which I doubt) he is not to be trusted.
Trump is doing a good job considering the (((people))) that surround him.

TopoftheAbyss said:
ZmajEriksson said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Unless he really changed and he meant it when he stopped race mixing and lied when he said he sacrificed a goat to play good goy (which I doubt) he is not to be trusted.
Trump is doing a good job considering the (((people))) that surround him.

Trump has done almost nothing to achieve his campaign promises. Invictus plans on signing into law his Articles of Reconstitution day one so as long as he upholds that single promise everything will improve quickly. As for the sacrifice, he filmed it so he didn't lie. But that doesn't mean he doesn't regret it. Nobody is innocent in America. I've done unforgivable things but now I'm the most radical member of my family by far in my hatred of such acts. People can change

hailourtruegod said:
ZmajEriksson said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

With all due respect, I feel like this post shows that you're uninformed in these areas. Aside the good things that was already said about Trump compared to Killary the current president of Mexico has been doing a decent job. He has sent troops to stop from people going thru Mexico's southern border and has deported many already. Especially after Trump told them to do something about it. USA government has said they are meeting the requirements for stopping immigrants going thru their country to get to America. Hopefully they do better since it's still bad but at least something is happening.

From what I hear he is also doing things to fight the cartel but unlike the presidents before him he isn't making false promises while secretly working with them. By how bad things are over there it would be stupid if he kept getting on stage saying hes got plans to fight the cartel when many in that government are potential cartel members or give info to them. I'm not saying I know exactly everything the current president of Mexico is doing as it is hard keeping track of everything and I do currently mostly pay attention to news about nations that have the most influence for something big to happen that affects the whole world like USA China Russia Syria pissrael etc but what I have heard about what's going on in Mexico is that the new president isn't nowhere near as bad the ones before him.

Their current president may be helping some but the Mexican government has been known to give people maps and directions to areas where they can walk across unnoticed. And frankly it doesn't matter if they really are stopping this as they're a failed state. It's hundreds of times worse than the Vietnam war down there and the cartels have already taken over towns in the US so if anything invading just to destroy the cartel is more than justified

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

For the first point, mine was a comment to someone who stated that Trump/Drumpf has been delaying the war. The sarcasm in your reply is unnecessary.

For the serious part, why is having troops working for the kikes in Somalia and Middle East not retarded? American bases in Italy are mobilising more troops toward Somalia and Syria next March, in case you don't know already (but you probably do).

Trump said he'd pull out of the region during his campaign. Delaying is great but it's not enough. There are countries committing acts of war against the US right now and if we go to war with them, which would serve Americas interests, we'd have to pull out of the region as we'd need those men elsewhere. That's what Invictus is planning. Pull out of the middle east, militarise the southern boarder and use our troops for what they signed up to do: defend their country

Was Invictus wearing his dumb little propeller hat yarmulke when he tortured to death that innocent goat on yom kippur? I bet he made sure to read his yom kippur prayers before doing it too. Actually, investigators have even found the transcript of the prayer he said when he was doing it:

"Dear jehova, please make me be the president! I know jehova hates me because I'm a white gentile, but I tried to make up for that! My family is so black, I cannot even recognize myself in the faces of my own children. I have infinitely less relation and similarity to my own children, than I have to any random stranger. I was extra careful to make sure that I took my tens of thousands of years old bloodline, and insured that it ended with me! I am the most self-hating and worthless christian in the world, and I'm making sure to participate in all of jehova's evil anti-life holidays and doing all the yom kippur goat "sacrifices." So jehova, I know you hate me, but not as much as I hate myself!, and through my actions you can see I'm almost more Chosen than gentile, so I hope you can help me and make me be the next presedent! Ramen. K ThanX bye..."
-(Invictus said this)

I like how this guy is pretending to care about white people, while all of his children are all black. He cares so much about his own race that he's actively contributing toward his own race's total extinction, but somehow he's on our side.

Is there anything at all about this guy's entire life that isn't just working for the enemy and doing everything the exact opposite of what he should? I'm not talking about what he says, I'm talking about what he does. Any dummy can lie and say something that sounds good, but actions are what really counts and they have to lead by example. So in this clown's own actions, is there anything that he does that isn't a million % backwards and wrong? Or you just like him because your stormfront shills are all shilling for him, so he must be good?

Fine, vote for him if you really want to. You'll be one of the hundred people who do, with zero effect on anything. Like the millions of people who voted for Harambe or Deez Nutz. What do you think would be gained?

Something I don't think you understand, is the office of president is not a dictatorship. The president can't just do whatever they want. It is so very limited what the president is allowed to try to do, or what they can't even try to do. The president can't just order the military to do something, it doesn't work like that. At the very most, what the president can do is to declare a state of emergency, and write down a proposal of how the military could be used to help in that emergency situation. Then this proposal goes through Congress and the House of Representatives and they vote on it. And only if they all vote that they agree with it, then the military can be sent do go do whatever. So the most the president could possibly do to protect the border, would be to declare a state of emergency on the border and submit a request for funds and people to go help fix the problem. This is something Trump has already done a few times. So it's not his fault that it didn't work, he did the most that his office as president allows him to do. So I don't know what you and your stormfront shill "friends" could ever expect from Mr Yom Kippur Goat-Blood-Drinker jackass-boy Invictus.

It's like a serious misunderstanding about what the office of president actually is, and what powers and abilities the president is able to use. And it makes it look like "This president isn't doing anything to help! We need this other guy instead, he would do a million times more!" When the truth is that Trump is already doing everything in his power to help, and anyone else wouldn't really be able to accomplish much more than that. Keep dreaming, but it's not based on reality. America is a bureaucracy, and a series of nameless faceless unelected bureaucrats have a million times more power than the president does. American government was purposefully designed so that the president wouldn't have much power, because they didn't want another king to take over and ruin everything.

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I was essentially only adding to your comment.

If the mainstream "Nat Soc" argument against Trump, which I find kind of asinine personally, revolves around his daughter Ivanka, what about this person's that you're campaigning for, who has like a whole black family?

Does the "Nat Soc" standard assign here? Because in Trump's case I can see how they foiled him, but in the case of the person you're literally campaigning about, I don't see the case. Oy vey maybe he had black kids in order to uhm, use them later. 50D chess guys.

Let me tell you, if a man doesn't control where he puts his penis in 2015, they didn't have a National Socialist awakening three years later. Gods forbid people like this make it into an office, as all he will do in office is screw presidential bimbos all day long. Let alone these types will never achieve any office in the first place.

ZmajEriksson said:
hailourtruegod said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Their current president may be helping some but the Mexican government has been known to give people maps and directions to areas where they can walk across unnoticed. And frankly it doesn't matter if they really are stopping this as they're a failed state. It's hundreds of times worse than the Vietnam war down there and the cartels have already taken over towns in the US so if anything invading just to destroy the cartel is more than justified

Invading wouldn't do anything but cause trouble lol BUT I do agree with you to an extent. Mexico needs to ask help from the USA to help them with the cartels but they rather do trade deals with China. I want to feel proud for my ancestral home but then they do something embarrassing like the latter. Guess Americans can say the same about Trump kind of but at least it's America which is way better. I'm just arguing by myself here now so I'll stop here LOL.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If the mainstream "Nat Soc" argument against Trump, which I find kind of asinine personally, revolves around his daughter Ivanka, what about this person's that you're campaigning for, who has like a whole black family?

Does the "Nat Soc" standard assign here? Because in Trump's case I can see how they foiled him, but in the case of the person you're literally campaigning about, I don't see the case. Oy vey maybe he had black kids in order to uhm, use them later. 50D chess guys.

Let me tell you, if a man doesn't control where he puts his penis in 2015, they didn't have a National Socialist awakening three years later. Gods forbid people like this make it into an office, as all he will do in office is screw presidential bimbos all day long. Let alone these types will never achieve any office in the first place.

I was going to point out that maybe it's the same for both of them but you made some solid points. Objectively speaking influential unaware white Gentiles have gotten fooled like that but how does a person supposedly to save the white race get foiled by having black kids and then in a few years say nah guys I'm your guy trust me and if this goat jewish blood ritual thing is true then.... :?

hailourtruegod said:
I was going to point out that maybe it's the same for both of them but you made some solid points. Objectively speaking influential unaware white Gentiles have gotten fooled like that but how does a person supposedly to save the white race get foiled by having black kids and then in a few years say nah guys I'm your guy trust me and if this goat jewish blood ritual thing is true then.... :?

I was engaged to a Latina and in less than two years after breaking up with his I'm the most radical ethnonationalist for at least a hundred miles so it does happen. I'm not arguing he's perfect for sure no matter what. There's a good chance he's controlled opposition. But he's worlds better than any other candidate and the only option we have to have any chance of avoiding total cival war. And there's a chance he's genuine. We can't turn down an opportunity like this especially in our climate because of a couple things not related to his platform. If we only judged people by their mistakes we wouldn't be supporting Hitler. He did fulfill part of the Jewish doomsday prophecy by literally giving them Israel, after all

ZmajEriksson said:
hailourtruegod said:

I was engaged to a Latina and in less than two years after breaking up with his I'm the most radical ethnonationalist for at least a hundred miles so it does happen. I'm not arguing he's perfect for sure no matter what. There's a good chance he's controlled opposition. But he's worlds better than any other candidate and the only option we have to have any chance of avoiding total cival war. And there's a chance he's genuine. We can't turn down an opportunity like this especially in our climate because of a couple things not related to his platform. If we only judged people by their mistakes we wouldn't be supporting Hitler. He did fulfill part of the Jewish doomsday prophecy by literally giving them Israel, after all

You win the award for the most kiked comment yet, except of the only usefulness of the arguments made about shilling and incoherence.

What all these candidates are is only one little spec of dust on Hitler's shoes, if even that.

He didn't fulfil any prophecy nor play in any, this is about political planning the jews have had for a long time, and they wanted wars, and they have done wars since 1500 and for 1500 years earlier. Many kings and many others have fought against them, and most have lost without producing the faintest of what Hitler did.

Hitler didn't give them any Israel. Hitler was the only impeding force worldwide from all of this. When he was out of the question, the jews got all of this. It was planned by the United States and many others way earlier in history, and Zionism had a plan since 1920 and the First World War. Now go walk around a capital to see your allegience to jews and where this lead, run out of Israel.

Britain has been run by kikes for 500 years without the slightest revolt against jews. The greatest consolidation of jews happened in Britain. If you want to open this retarded conversation, what does the United States have given kikes? The whole world in the platter, Israel, Hitler's defeat, and everything there is under the sun, literally. So keep the low shill IQ lines for people who are willing to listen to them.

But I get it supporting a random retard who is almost clearly a fed nut, is at the level of argument of "Hitler gave them Israel". Hitler stood between them and Israel. Its other world powers that gave them Israel, after Hitler was dealt with. Hitler would have given them Madagascar or no Israel whatsoever.

The hand in the jacket is a Free Masonic hand sign it relates to the higher level degrees. August is showing off he is a Judeo-Mason. August also has a six pointed star tattoo and is heavily into Jewish Kabbalah.

Trump is a liberal conservative and his policies are economic civic nationalism and populism on such. The goal of Trump's presidency was border wall, China being challenged and rebuilding the economy all of which Trump is doing.

The globalist Jews do in fact hate Trump. Soros has admitted such. Trump is hated by the Democrat's for the wall as its removing their agenda of total invasion then demographic change then amnesty then eternal Democratic Marxist regime over America. And Trump is melting away their demographic's of support which is undoing them.

The Zionist Jews are stating to hate Trump who is not giving them total war in the Middle East.

HP Mageson666 said:
The hand in the jacket is a Free Masonic hand sign it relates to the higher level degrees. August is showing off he is a Judeo-Mason. August also has a six pointed star tattoo and is heavily into Jewish Kabbalah.

The star on his arm has seven points and has no relation to the star of David and he was kicked out of the Freemasons. He joined because he wanted to be a part of the organisation that built the country. Clearly he didn't realise they're not the same thing anymore. These are tabloid scandals and mean nothing

HP Mageson666 said:
The Zionist Jews are stating to hate Trump who is not giving them total war in the Middle East.
Despite this, from our perspective at this point, do you think he’ll likely be reelected? With a loose cannon nature, it seems he can help or hurt either side. I can’t imagine it’s good for us to have him in office another 4 years. I just don’t know personally. Am curious?

Let's not forget that the jew owned media did everything in their power to bash Trump and now that he won Israel is doing anything in its power to kiss his ass to control him. They put him on a coin with Cyrus the Great and named a prison after him.
But oy vey someone that claims to be Pagan that did blood sacrifice and race mixed even if it's the abrahamic religion that do this and not Paganism despite what Hollywood says, is better because he maybe felt bad about it so he's only 109% perfect.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Its other world powers that gave them Israel, after Hitler was dealt with.
It was Britain who officially proclamed Israel on the Palestinian land. What maximum might have happened in Germany that relates to this was that plenty of jews ran In Palestina during Hitler's rule.

HP Mageson666 said:
The leader of the prison and crime gang aryan brotherhood also has this tattoo (the star of david). I wonder if all these people are slaves of a certain tribe.

The photo's of his tattoo is the six pointed star he might have another seven pointed star tattoo:

From liberalamerica:
To set the record straight, too, Invictus clarifies that he is dedicated to Thelema, a faith started by Aleister Crowley early in the 1900s.....Invictus also denies dismembering a goat, but does admit to making animal sacrifices, as is apparently part of some Thelema ceremonies. He stated:
“I have never dismembered a goat in my life. I have performed animal sacrifices as part of my religion. I was expelled from the order for political reasons. And animal sacrifice was part of it. But that is a deliberate misrepresentation by Wyllie.”

The guy is also not pro-White he is just a generic race mixing, libertarian, who is part of a Judaic Kabbalah religion that worships the Jewish Angels and thought form.

By point in his own Facebook post last month, pointing out, as well, that he does not support eugenics or “forced abortions.” He further clarified that as a lawyer he has represented such groups as white supremacists professionally, but that he, himself, is “not racist.” He added, “My four children are Hispanic.”

ZmajEriksson said:
The star on his arm has seven points and has no relation to the star of David and he was kicked out of the Freemasons. He joined because he wanted to be a part of the organisation that built the country. Clearly he didn't realise they're not the same thing anymore. These are tabloid scandals and mean nothing

The Balfour declaration came from the Round Table Society which created the Tri-Lateral Commission, Council of Foreign Relations and Club Of Rome. Its a occult political front run by the Rothschilds, its stated that Lord Rothschild wrote the declaration himself and handed it to Lord Balfour a fellow member of the group to present as his own.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Its other world powers that gave them Israel, after Hitler was dealt with.
It was Britain who officially proclamed Israel on the Palestinian land. What maximum might have happened in Germany that relates to this was that plenty of jews ran In Palestina during Hitler's rule.

Drumpf also wore the jewish religious cap and went to Israel to bow before the wailing wall, with rabbis watching him. I don't care about Augustus but the things that are being pointed out against him are circumstantial. Not to mention that he's no longer in a race-mixed relationship and hasn't been for a while.

Stormblood said:
Drumpf also wore the jewish religious cap and went to Israel to bow before the wailing wall, with rabbis watching him. I don't care about Augustus but the things that are being pointed out against him are circumstantial. Not to mention that he's no longer in a race-mixed relationship and hasn't been for a while.
You're underestimating Trump, he's obviously playing good goy otherwise the Jews would kill him and it wouldn't be the first, nor the second, time when a US president would get killed.
Even Salvini who is anti globalism went to Israel to do the same thing.

HP Mageson666 said:
The photo's of his tattoo is the six pointed star he might have another seven pointed star tattoo:

From liberalamerica:
To set the record straight, too, Invictus clarifies that he is dedicated to Thelema, a faith started by Aleister Crowley early in the 1900s.....Invictus also denies dismembering a goat, but does admit to making animal sacrifices, as is apparently part of some Thelema ceremonies. He stated:
“I have never dismembered a goat in my life. I have performed animal sacrifices as part of my religion. I was expelled from the order for political reasons. And animal sacrifice was part of it. But that is a deliberate misrepresentation by Wyllie.”

The guy is also not pro-White he is just a generic race mixing, libertarian, who is part of a Judaic Kabbalah religion that worships the Jewish Angels and thought form.

By point in his own Facebook post last month, pointing out, as well, that he does not support eugenics or “forced abortions.” He further clarified that as a lawyer he has represented such groups as white supremacists professionally, but that he, himself, is “not racist.” He added, “My four children are Hispanic.”

ZmajEriksson said:

These comments are clearly from his libertarian days. If you look at anything from his campaign you'll see he only wants whites to be citizens and only white men to vote. Obviously he IS pro white and clearly no longer libertarian. He's an Imperial Monarchist ethnonationalist

ZmajEriksson said:

You are just reducing your own points to nothing. So this guy tried everything absolutely from the enemy, and saw he wouldn't be getting anywhere, and now tries to go into the opposite side to become someone. A very weak personality overall. Interesting how you shill so strongly for him and consider him your "leader", or a potential United States president. But when his counterparts have done similar mistakes to the one you follow, you just shill against them as if their own problems were unforgivable.

The only thing he hasn't done until now is literally go into a Synagogue and beg a rabbi to make him something in this life, and after he failed, he would become a "Pro White".

It appears he is only hanging around because well, this can get him to be someone since there aren't many personalities up. He tried this in every other enemy ideology and failed. So now he tries another one to see how it goes.

Even if this is not a case of false criteria or outright stupidity [you have promoted all sorts of illegal things before, shilled for every fednut there is, asked if your grandmother was jewish if I recall correctly from a long time ago], still leaves one wondering why you promote him as if it was your family member or something.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:

You are just reducing your own points to nothing. So this guy tried everything absolutely from the enemy, and saw he wouldn't be getting anywhere, and now tries to go into the opposite side to become someone. A very weak personality overall. Interesting how you shill so strongly for him and consider him your "leader", or a potential United States president. But when his counterparts have done similar mistakes to the one you follow, you just shill against them as if their own problems were unforgivable.

The only thing he hasn't done until now is literally go into a Synagogue and beg a rabbi to make him something in this life, and after he failed, he would become a "Pro White".

It appears he is only hanging around because well, this can get him to be someone since there aren't many personalities up. He tried this in every other enemy ideology and failed. So now he tries another one to see how it goes.

Even if this is not a case of false criteria or outright stupidity [you have promoted all sorts of illegal things before, shilled for every fednut there is, asked if your grandmother was jewish if I recall correctly from a long time ago], still leaves one wondering why you promote him as if it was your family member or something.

What have I advocated that was illegal exactly? And no I didn't ask if my grandma was Jewish, I used her name as an example of how Jews stole gentile last names. Also I never shilled anyone. I simply recognise that there are no other options. It's either take the political solution and use it to our advantage or deal with civil war and I don't want any bloodshed. It's called compromise. Hitler was smart enough to understand this when he allied himself with Franko and Mussolini

Trump is a neo Ronald Regan. This is confusing some people because the Daily Shitter types and MSM have been promoting a Orange Hitler meme about him from the start. Trump has been consistent in his beliefs from the start.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Stormblood said:
You're underestimating Trump, he's obviously playing good goy otherwise the Jews would kill him and it wouldn't be the first, nor the second, time when a US president would get killed.

The situation is with August is I note he promotes this concept of civil war in America and violent revolution. I have been around the WN world back in the day. And every time someone sounding like August appears they also turn out to be a Jewish agent or Fed Agent. The Alt-Right is a Jewish movement in the leadership and its designed to conqueror and destroy the pro White movement for the Jews. The Masonic and Thelemite organizations are run by the enemy. August works the blueprint to attempt to convince mentality unstable individuals to commit violent acts in the name of the pro White movement. Then the Jews can use such to shut down all pro White movements as terrorists. And the Jews can always point to August to justify how evil those White Supremacists are. He plays his role.

The question is why would someone in America who claims to believe in Monarchy want to run for President to support a liberal republic...

ZmajEriksson said:
These comments are clearly from his libertarian days. If you look at anything from his campaign you'll see he only wants whites to be citizens and only white men to vote. Obviously he IS pro white and clearly no longer libertarian. He's an Imperial Monarchist ethnonationalist

ZmajEriksson said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ZmajEriksson said:

What have I advocated that was illegal exactly? And no I didn't ask if my grandma was Jewish, I used her name as an example of how Jews stole gentile last names. Also I never shilled anyone. I simply recognise that there are no other options. It's either take the political solution and use it to our advantage or deal with civil war and I don't want any bloodshed. It's called compromise. Hitler was smart enough to understand this when he allied himself with Franko and Mussolini
There are no other options? There are no other options than to choose a jew lover that claims to be Pagan? Because Trump is so bad, right?
You have to be a jew and now are showing your nose because the RTR is working.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Stormblood said:

Video? Not that I really care about Salvini. He's the lesser evil in Italy with a shot for the government. That's why we Italian SS voted. He's disgusting in his own way too, always going with a christard rosary at political gatherings with the citizens and always praying and doing other christard crap during these conventions. The problem is that most of his voters are Roman Catholic trash.

I do not even know if civil war can be averted past a point. Whites and many others will likely sit down and think in mature terms. Many others do not sit down when they are weak or minorities. So when they are a majority rest reassured they will axe White people down. Jews and other cohorts like BLM already proved this.

In order to avert this there are more metapolitical ways rather than politics. Dems went apemode with just Trump and the "Literally Hitler"meme. Trump is just a soft rightwing politician that has a red line when it comes to seeing his own Nation destroyed, a thing he will not tolerate.

If all these go out and rampage at presidents like Trump which are quite balanced, what they would do to any more radical president would be set the whole nation on fire.

The no war route sounds cute and I hope it happens but I do not see it happening through political offices. The only thing that keeps things afloat is power of White majority currently and not common sense.

More chances to survive and a peaceful resolution route if Whites have like 3 kids and more than by devoting themselves to strange fednuts and questionable characters.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back