Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

I would like to ask about Demon Summons.

Unfortunately, I don't have a printer, I can't print the Demon Seal.
Is it enough to draw on a piece of paper? But I can't draw exactly and well.

What if I zoom in on the laptop screen and visualize it? I guess it's not good...

And I can't really get candles and incense.
This is a huge problem? Can't a Demon Summit work without it? I don't really want to use incense because I still live with my parents and I don't want them to feel it. Only candles. Is it possible to summon Demon anyway?

Thanks for the help!

Peter said:

What if I zoom in on the laptop screen and visualize it? I guess it's not good...

This is a huge problem? Can't a Demon Summit work without it? I don't really want to use incense because I still live with my parents and I don't want them to feel it. Only candles. Is it possible to summon Demon anyway?

Thanks for the help!
You do not need to print it or draw it. Having it on the computer screen is good enough. You also do not need any candles or incense. I never used any of those.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Peter said:

Thanks for the help!
You do not need to print it or draw it. Having it on the computer screen is good enough. You also do not need any candles or incense. I never used any of those.

Thanks you

Peter said:

Thanks for the help!
To add on to this, if you use it on the PC, I would recommend having it as an image file and then treating this file with care (don't just delete it after), just like you would store a physical print-out of the sigil.

Peter said:

Thanks for the help!

Ol argedco luciftias, thank you!

I'd like to ask for advice.
I'm planning a longer retreat in the winter. What should I do to not freeze? I'm very cold and I'm terribly afraid of it.
Should I do this meditation? And in the meantime, to practice? https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Heat_meditation.html
Another idea that keeps me warm in the winter? Fire element invocation?

Peter said:
Ol argedco luciftias, thank you!

I'd like to ask for advice.
I'm planning a longer retreat in the winter. What should I do to not freeze? I'm very cold and I'm terribly afraid of it.
Should I do this meditation? And in the meantime, to practice? https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Heat_meditation.html
Another idea that keeps me warm in the winter? Fire element invocation?
That expanding shushumna heat meditation works very much to make you hot. That will be a good one for you to do.
Be very careful with invoking the elements, especially fire. Because you might not feel it when you are doing it, but all of it will come to you later. Do not keep doing more if it feels like nothing is happening. Usually when I tried the invoking fire, I would start to feel it late that night, or even the next day. All of the fire would all come to me at the same time. It could be very uncomfortable, it could feel like a fever, it could feel like you are boiling hot. This is why you have to be very careful and not do too much. I got those bad feelings because I did too many breaths of fire, because I didn't feel anything when I was doing it so I thought I should do more. I ignored the warnings that said to not do too much.

But if you are careful, and you only do a small amount of breaths invoking the fire, then you will be okay. I think the page describes to only do 7 breaths. This is a good number to start with. You will not get uncomfortable from 7 breaths, but you will feel it. Remember, when you start to feel it might happen hours later.

Other breathing exercises can also help you. Like deep breathing. And your food too, food with a lot of fat can help keep you warm.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Welcome everyone of our new members.

This post is now a Sticky Topic so that people can ask their questions.

Below I post also two important things to start with.

40 Days of Power - A meditation program designed for absolute beginners in Spiritual Satanism to get you started easily:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ba8fiob53cky65l/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf?dl=1

SATANIC FAQ's by Johnson Akemi:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbbcjfha6hvemf0/Satanic_FAQs.pdf?dl=1
Something came to me last night during meditation but wasnt too sure. Does our bioelectricity differ from the energy of our souls/ of out chakras? Or are they one in the same?
Also as far as directing energy i think this is some thing (at least only inside my body to an extent) that ive been able to do since i was a kid..its a feeling of pushing from the bottom up but almost like a rushing feeling...best way i can describe it but sometimes i wondered if it was just me tensing and raising my blood pressure...if this is right am i to understand that the places where its hard to do this in my body are where chakras are possibly blocked?

Phariu said:
Hello everyone. Last night, my wife and I did the dedication ritual together for Father. We live in a "100%" muslim country. It took me months to get myself to do the dedication ritual. Something was stopping me from doing the ritual always. But finally i did it with my wife and we are so happy and glad we did it. We didn't feel or see much during the ritual, but there is a definite change in our energies now. After the ritual we slept around 4.30 am and woke up after only a few hours, but we both are feeling very refreshed and energized. We are gonna start doing power meditations and rtr.
I would like to summon Marchosias with my wife. It's gonna be our first summoning ritual. If anyone can give us some tips or guides that would be wonderful.
I'm extremely happy to have left my old deluded faith and beliefs and to have met Father Satan. And its so great to be joining all of you here.

Hail Father Satan

I'm looking forward for a reply from someone soon. Thanks

Phariu said:
Phariu said:
Hello everyone. Last night, my wife and I did the dedication ritual together for Father. We live in a "100%" muslim country. It took me months to get myself to do the dedication ritual. Something was stopping me from doing the ritual always. But finally i did it with my wife and we are so happy and glad we did it. We didn't feel or see much during the ritual, but there is a definite change in our energies now. After the ritual we slept around 4.30 am and woke up after only a few hours, but we both are feeling very refreshed and energized. We are gonna start doing power meditations and rtr.
I would like to summon Marchosias with my wife. It's gonna be our first summoning ritual. If anyone can give us some tips or guides that would be wonderful.
I'm extremely happy to have left my old deluded faith and beliefs and to have met Father Satan. And its so great to be joining all of you here.

Hail Father Satan

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

BloodMoon11 said:
How can we tell whether a spirit is Satanic or not?
Ask them if they work for Satan. The enemy things hate to say Satan's name, because Satan hears them and will erase them. So if they avoid saying directly that they work for Satan, it's probably enemy, or could be your own imagination.

If they do work for Satan, they will proudly and happily tell you this.

There are some Demons who do not have their seals published (eg Hael). In this case you only need to chant their name?

Phariu said:
Phariu said:

Hail Father Satan

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

Thanks Ol argedco luciftias. I have a question. I apologize if I'm asking repeated questions. Do i have to recite the prayer to Father Satan after chanting the name of the Demon i am summoning?

BloodMoon11 said:
How can we tell whether a spirit is Satanic or not?
Ask them if they work for Satan. The enemy things hate to say Satan's name, because Satan hears them and will erase them. So if they avoid saying directly that they work for Satan, it's probably enemy, or could be your own imagination.

If they do work for Satan, they will proudly and happily tell you this.

I recently posted on a thread on such manners.https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20082&start=50

And I'm wondering how legitimate is that?

I mean is it because we are dedicated and there is a connection to Satan that he hears us and goes "Who is this entity attacking my follower?"

How do I know this actually works?

Basically long story short. Well nearly two decades ago, I did a ritual for succubus, recently December '18, I began to hear her but in a very limited way, possibly talking to myself, made up voice, thoughtform, or real being. And she has no problems stating such things "Satanic being of higher power working for Satan" etc.etc. In fact she's even told me pray to Satan and tell him, if she is interacting with me.

But how do I know this isn't the enemy messing with me?

(FYI I never had issues nor negatives, but then again the enemy does whatever they do to mess with you, so I wouldn't be surprised if acting nice would be one of them).

(It sounds crystal clear please do understand it's not, it's difficult to hear and whatnot. It almost feels like I'm making up the voices from the sounds and noises that occur in my house.)

Phariu said:
Phariu said:

Thanks Ol argedco luciftias. I have a question. I apologize if I'm asking repeated questions. Do i have to recite the prayer to Father Satan after chanting the name of the Demon i am summoning?
Peter said:
There are some Demons who do not have their seals published (eg Hael). In this case you only need to chant their name?

Say the prayer to Satan from the page that I put the link above. The prayer that tells Satan nicely that you want to talk with the god/goddess. Then Satan will send a message to them to tell them that you want to talk with them, and then they may choose to come visit you and talk with you. This is why you say the prayer to Satan before you start focusing on their sigil and repeating their name. So Satan sends them a message that says you would like to talk with them, then they look at you and see that you are now focused on their sigil and trying to talk to them.

Gear88 said:
I've read all about the things that you wrote about your situation. It seems like you do have people trying to help you, there probably is a succubus or someone else who is trying to help you. And some of it is also your own imagination, but not all of it is. I think all those brain altering drugs you're on are having a bad effect on your senses and how clearly you can feel what is happening. So they try to help you, but the drugs make it hard for you to hear it. Or you just ignore it anyway, when you do hear it.

Gear88 said:
I've read all about the things that you wrote about your situation. It seems like you do have people trying to help you, there probably is a succubus or someone else who is trying to help you. And some of it is also your own imagination, but not all of it is. I think all those brain altering drugs you're on are having a bad effect on your senses and how clearly you can feel what is happening. So they try to help you, but the drugs make it hard for you to hear it. Or you just ignore it anyway, when you do hear it.

At Argedco thanks I'm sure this entity whomever it might be is helping me in some way. Unfortunately it sounds like I'm hearing like another human and I'm not. It's quite faint. In recent times it's funny it got louder but anyways it doesn't make any sense that I can be like this because well looking back in my history I hardly worked on my chakras. As a matter of fact I've pretty much relegated myself to beginners meditation: cleaning, mindfulness(void), chakra spinning at speed of light, and well that is all I've been doing.

They state chakras are the organs of the soul besides the soul organs found among the body. But it doesn't make sense, the only thing that I can say consistently worked on was MerKaBa but I never felt a drop of energy from it. I've been told it works even if you never felt it since your affecting reality. It kinda begs the question what it did to me.

Anyways appreciate the assistance.

Gear88 said:
Gear88 said:

At Argedco thanks I'm sure this entity whomever it might be is helping me in some way. Unfortunately it sounds like I'm hearing like another human and I'm not. It's quite faint. In recent times it's funny it got louder but anyways it doesn't make any sense that I can be like this because well looking back in my history I hardly worked on my chakras. As a matter of fact I've pretty much relegated myself to beginners meditation: cleaning, mindfulness(void), chakra spinning at speed of light, and well that is all I've been doing.

They state chakras are the organs of the soul besides the soul organs found among the body. But it doesn't make sense, the only thing that I can say consistently worked on was MerKaBa but I never felt a drop of energy from it. I've been told it works even if you never felt it since your affecting reality. It kinda begs the question what it did to me.

Anyways appreciate the assistance.
You never did much to make yourself stronger, and you can only hear the voice very weakly and faintly. If you had a stronger and better functioning soul, you would hear much more loud and clear.

I don't know who this person is, but they are trying to help you. And you're making it harder on them because you aren't helping yourself. Nobody can help you if all you do is lay there doing nothing, all they can do is give suggestions but you have to follow their suggestions and do the work yourself. Whoever this is who is trying to help you, I bet you're making it really hard and frustrating on them when you ignore them, and when you don't try to help yourself. It might be someone who really cares about you, so it would be sad for them to see that you are choosing to stay closed off, and you are choosing to not make yourself stronger.

If I'm a satanist and my mom it's a very religious person and she believe in god , what happens to her soul after death , her whole life she gave her best it is any chance to idk , happen sm different ? I mean I respect her decision and I don't want to have any effect upon her and what's happening , you know ?

Casian said:
If I'm a satanist and my mom it's a very religious person and she believe in god , what happens to her soul after death , her whole life she gave her best it is any chance to idk , happen sm different ? I mean I respect her decision and I don't want to have any effect upon her and what's happening , you know ?
She will reincarnate and come back in a new body in her next lifetime. And hopefully she will pick the right side next time.

Phariu said:

Peter said:

Say the prayer to Satan from the page that I put the link above. The prayer that tells Satan nicely that you want to talk with the god/goddess. Then Satan will send a message to them to tell them that you want to talk with them, and then they may choose to come visit you and talk with you. This is why you say the prayer to Satan before you start focusing on their sigil and repeating their name. So Satan sends them a message that says you would like to talk with them, then they look at you and see that you are now focused on their sigil and trying to talk to them.

Thank you Ol argedco luciftias. I have another question. My wife and i, we both are dedicated spiritual satanists now. We did the dedication ritual together. But before that, we had a muslim marriage. Now we don't consider us being married. How do we get married as spiritual satanists?

I cannot understand how Astrology is supposed to work. Let's be clear, I'm not denying that it seems to work and have effect on people, too many experiences out there confirm that it may have some validity beyond the level coincidence could ever explain. But I really want to understand it, if anyone here happens to know the full 'why' of Astrology and can explain how it works scientifically.

How do star systems countless light years away affect us when the amount of radiation hitting the Earth from their stars has to be extremely small? Does distance matter for astrology and the constellations, AKA, less effect the farther the constellation is away due to less radiation or gravity hitting the Earth? Why are there '13 constellations'? AKA, let's think about this:If the Earth just happens to have 13 constellations to look at, and they are meant to correlate to the 13 chakras, what about other solar systems? What about those on Orion or in any other of the countless solar systems out there? Do they all have vastly different numbers of constellations that are not 13? If so, that would completely throw the spiritual correlation with the chakras out the window, but let's look at the other way around. Let's say all habitable solar systems have 13 constellations to be viewed. But why always 13? Are their 13 constellations somehow the same ones seen here, or are they a completely different set?

As for Astrology and the correlation of 7 planets besides Earth to the 7 chakras, is it supposed to be the case that all livable solar systems have 8 main planets in them? AKA, any individual planet with living beings on it has exactly 7 other planets correlating to the chakras. And if this is universally the case in all habitable solar systems, I can only assume this must be due to some unexplained tendency of physics and gravity in general that is associated with spirituality in a way we don't understand. I am also just going to assume Pluto does not count as a planet astrology-wise due to its different orbit, bigger distance away, and small size. I am not sure if this site is claiming I should believe in the Phaeton planet claimed to have once existed and been dispersed into the asteroid belt by Joseph P Farrel. If it did exist, that would throw off the whole spiritual planetary allegory to the chakras as there would then have once been 9 planets in total, giving either Phaeton or Earth 8 other planets in the same system. Doesn't exactly line up with the 7 chakra theme, but I'll just move on from that as I'm not sure what the actual consensus even is on the Phaeton front.

So, overall, in terms of astrology, the main elements are the 7 planets(besides Earth) and the 12 or 13 constellations. I have not seen much here about the 'why' of why the 7 planets or the constellations have an effect on people's lives, but if I had to summarize the best explanation I can think of based on what's said here:

There are 7 planets matching the chakras for those living in this solar system. This would then also be the case in all other solar systems that can have life. Presumably, there is some kind of unknown cosmic force or element of nature which leads these solar systems to actually forming in this way that seemingly 'conveniently' lines up with spirituality and the 7 chakras. It could have an impact on why these systems are even habitable in the first place if you want to take the idea really far. Taking that to its logical extreme, some kind of cosmic force would be responsible for the chaotic solar system developing into the current one which has a planet, if not two, in a goldilocks zone capable of supporting life, and there being 8 main planets was part of a natural effect of this force. A less extreme version would be that our solar system is just one of the lucky few which ended up with 8 main planets and that had some not fully understood 'supernatural' effect which allowed life to be possible on Earth.

Now, what would the 12 or 13 constellations even have to do with this? I don't know. If we go with the first logical extreme version, some kind of cosmic force is the cause of us having that many constellations along with having 8 planets, and all that could relate to life being possible on Earth. The less extreme version would once again just be luck, that we got very very lucky in having both of these things take place.

Those are the only 2 versions I can think of right now which make astrology all logically coherent and could possibly explain why astrological signs have major and predictable effects on people's lives. I'm not sure if that's the same as what the official narrative here is on astrology and why it happens, but I am just putting that out there to try to understand what the differences are, if any. I do think that astrology wouldn't make much sense if the constellations were all arbitrarily chosen by humans, so I'm going with the assumption that there is some kind of objective scientific basis to astrology which is not yet understood.

To add on something I didn't say in my last post about astrology just now, I meant to say 12 constellations, not 13. That means the constellations in general do not precisely match up with spirituality, but 12 is close enough that i will just assume I am missing a piece of the puzzle in understanding how that connects.

Can knowledge (information) accumulated in previous lives be recalled to the present incarnation? In principle, the soul stores all information.

Suppose in my previous lives I practiced different professions, I spoke different languages, and that knowledge is now wasted, but it is in my soul, very, very deep.

Can you suggest some meditation for this? hypnosis? Is it possible at all, can it be done?

Thank you.

Phariu said:
Thank you Ol argedco luciftias. I have another question. My wife and i, we both are dedicated spiritual satanists now. We did the dedication ritual together. But before that, we had a muslim marriage. Now we don't consider us being married. How do we get married as spiritual satanists?
You are very lucky!
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Wedding.html
You do not need anyone else with you when you do this wedding, just the 2 of you can do it together and not tell anyone else.

Peter said:
Can knowledge (information) accumulated in previous lives be recalled to the present incarnation?
Yes. Look into the Othal rune in the Runic Kabalah pdf. You can do a working with that.

Peter said:
Can knowledge (information) accumulated in previous lives be recalled to the present incarnation? In principle, the soul stores all information.

Suppose in my previous lives I practiced different professions, I spoke different languages, and that knowledge is now wasted, but it is in my soul, very, very deep.

Can you suggest some meditation for this? hypnosis? Is it possible at all, can it be done?

Thank you.
Absolutely yes! There might be like a wall in your mind that hides it, so you forget, but it is still there somewhere. The most common way is that you still need to learn these things again in this lifetime, but it will be easier for you to learn and understand it than it would be for someone who never knew it in their past lives. If it's a skill, you will have some kind of natural talent for it and it will be easy for you to learn again.

You can use some runes to make your mind and your intuition much more sensitive. Logr is a good rune for this, and there are other good ones too. For some things, you will remember without having to learn it again, you will just automatically remember. It depends how important that thing was to you, and how big of a part of you it was. It's easy to remember if it's important enough.

Ghost in the Machine said:
chinichi said:

Numbers have a variety of different meanings depending on where they are applied and it still dismays me to this day that there is not yet a page for numbers and their applications on our website. I can't give you a factual interpretation of what they may mean and can't tell you why your attention is drawn to them because I do not know. I would like to make as few assumptions as possible, so I will give you information that I know based upon the two numbers.

6 is the number of bondage and slavery as well as the number 66. It is a number that the enemy uses very often as it's uses tie in with their goals to enslave humanity, they however did not 'create' the number or anything of the sort thus it is not a number 'of' the enemy. It's just a number they weaponize. 6 is also definitely not a number of Satan and neither is 66. 666 is however a number of Satan and it's meaning is entirely different and completely unrelated to the other 2.

9 is the number of endings and is used very often in our workings. It is one of the numbers of Satan, and like every other number can be used for a small variety of things as they each have their own meanings and uses.

Take my words with a grain of salt but if you are not seeing specifically 69 every single time and often witness the 6 and 9 as also separated by something and not as a single number, they're likely being used as some kind of 'communication' format as words for their separate meanings. So the number of slavery and the number of endings. "The bindings and slavery of the enemy is ending". Whether this is a message from a demon or Satan to you or the astral manifesting the acknowledgement of the enemy's bindings being destroyed on the physical realm, I do not know. But hopefully this information helps you to some degree.

Would you know what the "1" stands for?
I have recently kept getting thrown number of like 01116.
Thank you in advance.

Hail Satan!

Phariu said:
You are very lucky!
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Wedding.html
You do not need anyone else with you when you do this wedding, just the 2 of you can do it together and not tell anyone else.

That is great. Sounds like a beautiful wedding ceremony. Thank you so much. Can we do the wedding without a priest or priestess? If so, how do we do it?

Silentwarrior said:
Would you know what the "1" stands for?
I have recently kept getting thrown number of like 01116.
Thank you in advance.

Hail Satan!
Seeing a number multiple times does not mean that it has any meaning or is important. If the gods were giving you a sign, it would be something that you understand and recognize. So especially since you don't know any meaning for this, I think this is not any sign.

aryantruth said:
How do you delete posts here?
You can only delete it if it's the most recent one you made, you will see a "X" button next to the buttons for quoting and reporting. And I think it also has to be in the Joy of Satan 666 subforum. If it's in the Important Announcements subforum, I don't think you can delete it.

If you can't delete it, the only other way is to report it and explain why you want to delete it. And maybe Cobra will agree to delete it for you.

hi my brothers!

1.I want to start 2 work with runes. A couple of days difference. In this case, is there an absolute need for a rune that will help you work with the runes so that the energies do not mix? (Pl.ISA)

2. There is a competition.
2 jobs can be done in this parallel. One job would focus on losing the other. As long as the other is my victory.
If that is possible, how much do I need to add a third rune to avoid mixing the energies?

3. If I want to use multiple runes at once, what is the exact way? Rune1-> Rune2-> Confirm. Or is confirmation needed between the 2 runes?

Hi, I was wondering what it's like to see an aura? I have been meditating for over half a year and I focus on observing the aura of people around me (usually teachers at school).

To date, I see a delicate, glowing glow around the body, but I do not see layers or expressive colors. What I see is usually white, blue, green or indigo, and it blurs and follows every movement of the body.

I wonder if what I see can really be an aura, and if so, will I ever be able to see it more accurately?

In addition, since then I probably have eye problems because I am becoming more and more aware of the space around me. I see the aura not only in people, but also in objects, and when I move my eyes to another place, I see strange colors and lights that sometimes disturb me.
Do you have it too?

Hello Everyone,

I am probably posting this in the wrong area, but I did not see a thread for introductions. I first want to say thank you to Satan and the folks who not only created this forum, but the Joy of Satan site as well. I had been a Christian for many years believing that I was on the path of truth. And yet as I looked at the world and the direction it was going I did not find the truth I was searching for. I found myself, as all Christians do, shipwrecked on the rocks when the so called truth was nothing but chaff.
However, Satan had been calling to me the whole time. I believe he led me to the JOS. The wealth of information helped fill in the puzzle pieces that were missing from the picture. I know that he has helped crush the fear that was in my spirit. I, was, filled with trepidation when I performed my dedication. How wonderful it has been since. The poison that has infected my soul is being purged everyday. There is no fear, only strength. There are no more condemning thoughts. What a wonderful way to feel and be. Hail Satan, and Hail you my friends!

What do I study to be able to understand this
"The following meditation must be performed during a powerful waxing full Moon. The Moon should not be debilitated or in its sign of detriment [Capricorn] or fall [Scorpio]. This meditation is most powerful when performed with a powerful full Moon, when the moon is in its home sign of Cancer or when it is exalted in the sign of Taurus..."

I don't understand when the moon would be 'waxing', when it's in it's fall or detriment, I know the moon phases...but I don't know when it would be in it's home sign or what that even means......can you direct me to books&video links please

I would have a pretty sensitive question, but for me, it's very, very important now.

I don't know if there is a Satanist who has clairvoyance and can help me.

I want to find out about a certain person, but that is only possible if we look into his soul. This thing is quite intimate, confidential.

Anyone who can help me for free, please write private.

Thank you very much!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back