Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using the color black ??

Sananda

I needed to use color meditation on me but black is the only color that would help me because of it's properties. does using black cause me problems because it's destroying in it's nature???

Jupiter said:
I needed to use color meditation on me but black is the only color that would help me because of it's properties. does using black cause me problems because it's destroying in it's nature???
Mayb black is neutral ? Obvously make sure u affirming positively

Jupiter said:
Black isn't destroying in nature, if programmed to do good, then black energy will do good. The only color of energy that is inherently bad, is grey energy.

Black energy can be very protective and concealing, in some ways I think better than any other color. I think it has an equal amount of good and bad uses, and can be used for many different things. Don't be afraid of it.

'' Use black for self control, endurance and patience.'' Quoted from satanisgod site.
Let's talk about what do you imagine drawing the black energy from? Any good ideas guys? We use sun as a source of gold energy, moon for silver... etc just an example.
obviously you can use black even without drawing the energy from anything but i do want to hear some suggestions.

SS. said:
'' Use black for self control, endurance and patience.'' Quoted from satanisgod site.
Let's talk about what do you imagine drawing the black energy from? Any good ideas guys? We use sun as a source of gold energy, moon for silver... etc just an example.
obviously you can use black even without drawing the energy from anything but i do want to hear some suggestions.
The darkness of space, or the 'reverse' of light - i.e. "Darkness is light turned inside-out", so sayeth LORD Beelzebub. You can just use black colour, or also the colour of the Aether, which is like the colour of black lights (although, I think this might be dark purple, actually). I don't now if this would work or be safe, but maybe try using black colour/energy from coal or carbon things, burnt wood or burnt materials, etc. (It might actually not be black, though; I just had the idea.)

SS. said:
Black is already all around you all the time, just it's hard to see it because there is other light with it. But when you turn off the other lights, then it's easy to see the black all around. When you turn on the lightbulb, the black doesn't go away, it just gets covered up. But it's still there.

SS. said:
Energy is all around you and inside you. No "source" is necessary. If you want to use a particular energy source, the Sun is the most refined and contains all the colours.

The specific traits you described belong to Saturn. Patience is also related to Earth as a planet. All those qualities are related to the earth as an element. Elements are mediators between the spiritual and physical realms.

If you want to use the colour meditation, just absorb black energy from around you. Absorbing energies from planets, moons, stars and elements is advanced. As a beginner (your question tells me you are a beginner), you should not concern yourself with them right now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back