Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I got a question about the Aryan Race

Harry said:
Do i need blue eyes to be part of the Aryan Race? If no, how do you define the aryan race because i guess i’m part of this race

This has been discussed plenty of times.

Aryans can have dark hair and eyes. You're mixing this up with being a Nordic.

Just search for the term on the forums. There are quite a few threads on this.

Harry said:
Do i need blue eyes to be part of the Aryan Race? If no, how do you define the aryan race because i guess i’m part of this race

This has been discussed plenty of times.

Aryans can have dark hair and eyes. You're mixing this up with being a Nordic.

Just search for the term on the forums. There are quite a few threads on this.

XZCOH1f.jpg

In the picture most of those subraces are part of the Aryan race. Possibly excluding Volgid, Baskid and Berid. The first two because they are too ugly and possibly Jewish, the latter because it's clearly a mix.

White people can have all eye colours and hair colours. Our hair colour covers the whole spectrum of natural hair colours (red, blonde, brown and black) depending on subrace. Our complexion goes from pale to fair to tan (light brown).

Other info can be found at http://humanphenotypes.net/ by looking at each subrace and the basic anthropological traits.

Harry said:

You don't need to have blue eyes.

I think these posts on the Aryans will be helpful to you:

Who Are The Aryans:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20397&p=87520&hilit=aryan#p87520

The Aryan Race Origins And Destiny:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21740&p=94520&hilit=aryan#p94520

Just in case you need more information,

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21005&p=91294&hilit=aryan#p91294

Harry said:

see this topic :
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17984&p=68818&hilit=Aryan+Race+types#p68818

also the search funktion under Quick links = "Aryan Race" ,will be give more good information.

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Look at Hitler's non-blonde hair colour.

Actually, it was recently stated Hitler's hair were dark blonde.
I realise that picture quality wasn't extremely good back then, but I haven't seen where that was stated.

Stormblood said:
XZCOH1f.jpg

In the picture most of those subraces are part of the Aryan race. Possibly excluding Volgid, Baskid and Berid. The first two because they are too ugly and possibly Jewish, the latter because it's clearly a mix.

White people can have all eye colours and hair colours. Our hair colour covers the whole spectrum of natural hair colours (red, blonde, brown and black) depending on subrace. Our complexion goes from pale to fair to tan (light brown).

Other info can be found at http://humanphenotypes.net/ by looking at each subrace and the basic anthropological traits.

Ohhhh. Hmmm interesting. Am I a North Pontid I wonder. Ive actually thought to calling myself a Nordic instead of Aryan. Especially since its more correct to say in public. Its not offensive.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Stormblood said:
XZCOH1f.jpg

Ohhhh. Hmmm interesting. Am I a North Pontid I wonder. Ive actually thought to calling myself a Nordic instead of Aryan. Especially since its more correct to say in public. Its not offensive.
It's pRoPeR, acceptable socially.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Stormblood said:
XZCOH1f.jpg

Did I say "acceptable socially"? Perhaps I meant to say acceptable politically-correctly...

Aldrick Strickland said:
Stormblood said:
XZCOH1f.jpg

I too was wondering which one am I. I came to the conclusion that I'm a mix of at least two.

I was also wondering if our tastes (aka which subraces one likes the most) are partly related to the subraces we're most attracted to.

FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Look at Hitler's non-blonde hair colour.

I realise that picture quality wasn't extremely good back then, but I haven't seen where that was stated.

Here is where it was stated, mate:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21177#p91704

Stormblood said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Stormblood said:
XZCOH1f.jpg

I too was wondering which one am I. I came to the conclusion that I'm a mix of at least two.

I was also wondering if our tastes (aka which subraces one likes the most) are partly related to the subraces we're most attracted to.

FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:

Oh, thanks.

FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

FancyMancy said:

Oh, thanks.

What are you Fancy? What Sub Species of Nordic is the great Fancy?

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:

Oh, thanks.

Oh, you know me - I couldn't possibly give any clues nor reveal personal information. Remember - facial recognition has been getting scarily powerful.

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Oh, you know me - I couldn't possibly give any clues nor reveal personal information. Remember - facial recognition has been getting scarily powerful.

Probably Neanderthal.
At least, then, I don't need steroids to be hard.

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:

Probably Neanderthal.

Hahaha. I was looking forward to this reply. I thought you would do better. Start over. I didnt see this one. You are way to genius and witty to not come up with a brilliant reply.

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Probably Neanderthal.

Hahaha. I was looking forward to this reply. I thought you would do better. Start over. I didnt see this one. You are way to genius and witty to not come up with a brilliant reply.
CBA. You know I love you, Aldrick. I can't bring myself to insult you in meaningful, heartfelt - rather, hurtful - ways. :p Remember, though - once my lovely AncientShadow666 returns and chats again, I'll be dumping your arse in the bin like yesterday's nappies.

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:

CBA. You know I love you, Aldrick. I can't bring myself to insult you in meaningful, heartfelt - rather, hurtful - ways. :p Remember, though - once my lovely AncientShadow666 returns and chats again, I'll be dumping your arse in the bin like yesterday's nappies.

Well thats nice...

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Well thats nice...
Anytime! The fun, and perhaps funny, part is that AncientShadow666 is not only taken, but she is a girl and she is a lesbian taken girl! Stay tuned to see what happens after this little cliffhanger.

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:

Well thats nice...
Anytime! The fun, and perhaps funny, part is that AncientShadow666 is not only taken, but she is a girl and she is a lesbian taken girl! Stay tuned to see what happens after this little cliffhanger.

I lost the plot, when did AncientShadow666 get involved in this anime?

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Well thats nice...

Lol. She and I used to joke about it a bit ages ago. She knows she's still my number one, as I am hers, lol.

Watch the movie. It came out last year and has some important scenes that fill this plothole.

Shael said:
Watch the movie. It came out last year and has some important scenes that fill this plothole.
That video wasn't supposed to have been released...

Stormblood said:
XZCOH1f.jpg

Oops you got really subjective
You called Basques non white for being ugly
That's somewhat inaccurate in my opinion

Harry said:

"Aryan" is a sanskrit definition for those people whos live a spiritual life and they are becoming gods/goddeses. The skin color doesn't matter. Every gentile can be an "Aryan". Jewish people can't be aryan because they are parasite souls, and these type of soul are unnable to evolve spiritually.

Fancy mancy given his most probably platinum blonde and almost white hair and blue eyes has been building houses using telekinesis.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back