Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Members Disappeared?

cooper said:
I am not really a new member myself, however I was very curious over the fact that many of the old members from our prophpbb & Yahoo groups who also came to this forum have suddenly disappeared.

I'm talking the likes of 'Illuminated', 'Johnson Akem' etc... like they vanished? :roll:
Frankly, it's quite scary! :?

What is happening to these likes, are they just quitting satanism or did Gods are giving them some special solace? :geek: > :ugeek:
Some people get into shitty stuff out of stupidity and leave, others make a new account under a different name, again others may switch to just passively reading the forums without any account. There are many possibilities. Regarding Akemi I have my own theories, but there is no point in sharing those without solid proof.

As long as you keep yourself clean, keep a strong AoP, and don't do anything retarded, you will be fine. Watch out for personal planetary transits too, as these can bring those kinds of events to happen. If you prepare yourself for these beforehand, you can negate or atleast weaken most of their influences. :)

Some use different usernames, while others would be very busy. Some might also have left.

cooper said:
I am not really a new member myself, however I was very curious over the fact that many of the old members from our prophpbb & Yahoo groups who also came to this forum have suddenly disappeared.

I'm talking the likes of 'Illuminated', 'Johnson Akem' etc... like they vanished? :roll:
Frankly, it's quite scary! :?

What is happening to these likes, are they just quitting satanism or did Gods are giving them some special solace? :geek: > :ugeek:

Lol. Hahahaha

This is what happens. Sooooooo many user names come and go.

Get used to it. They go bye bye. There are many reasons. Some go and run to the enemy. If anyone remembers yog so thoth? Yeah hes a catholic now.

He goes to his nice little Catholic Church like a good little Catholic boy. This was my fucking book Keeper. This guy would read like 5 books a day. I coudnt keep up with him.

He knew alot of the past. Well first he started defending the Crusades then the one that broke us was He thought the homosexuals used to be drowned in the river. Tried to make me out like an Abomination that would be killed. Hehe.

Then next thing I knew he ran off to become a Catholic. Broke up with his Satanic Girlfriend. Guess he needed to be gay with Jesus.

I was...so shocked. As I have been watching so many others, I thought were true Satanists. Either turn to the Enemy, Leave Satan, be a jew or just run away from their responsibilities.

I have been let down by so many. I dont really care to impress anyone. They wont last long anyway.

There could be many reasons, but we shouldn't be focusing on that. I didn't know Akemi that much but I really appreciated her posts, kinda strange she left without a goodbye, but I'm sure they're doing fine. Yeah there are probably many Satanists, some advanced, who just browse the forum and do rtrs. It's their choice really but some could have serious issues. Who knows, maybe they're on vacation or just taking a step back to figure some things.

There's nothing to be afraid of really but you should always use a proxy, or have some kind of "insurance" if anything goes wrong when doing anything anti-jew/jos related.

Do not make up rumors and worthless stuff that may poison the perception of other people about some people.

Most of the time people are around but they have personal life and other things they have to attend. Families, and so forth.

A marginal percent of this may just go or just stop. But these are marginal most of the time.

For most people that I know, it is personal life. They just do not appear on the forums anymore due to not having time or not wanting to contribute.

Many people are still here a decade or more later.

Lastly, people waste each other's time here with personal petty stuff. This petty increases issues. And this creates likelihood of failures because the people assosciating in the first place were not serious about things.

A weak margin also goes crawling back to the enemy, an event after which they return back begging for Satan and so forth again.

Also wasn't his girlfriend of a different race? I figured that was the primary reason he left because he wanted the coochie but actually turning against the jos is fucked. That's probably why there were some people trying to give a kick at his posts that were years old...

Yeah he was a living library. I didn't really have a nice relationship with him but he told me once to stop expecting the worse and do something about. Also his poetic post about "Valkyries" inspired me to stay determined with my succubus relationship. And then Zola makes this statement that "gods don't have relationships with non pure people", which I knew was bs but it stuck to me and partially the reason I screwed up.

I myself was "gone" for about 2 years, never posted. I then came back for a bit then "left" again for another year or more. But I still kept up on sermons and group rituals, I was checking the forums nearly daily but never read random posts or replied to them. And I certainly never left Satan, I was still doing yoga/meditations/etc without fail.

Keep in mind, many of the people who post the most here, are unemployed, or teens, and/or don't have children. As people grow, they get careers and children, and have less time for online forums. This is just a fact of life. Accomplishing goals is difficult to do when you spend endless hours on forums....

I barely ever posted before, I used to do other things, didn't wanted to talk at all here, I would sometimes check what's going on and that's it.
Sometimes I don't have time for anything for weeks but hey, I found out if I can find some time to actually go and check instagram or whatever I can check this and maybe write something that might help me or somebody else.

It's just better to check forums and write a thing or two than to lose my time on something else. When I cut off those useless things I actually have enough time, even now as I am waiting for something again I can write something here or read some sermons.

Whatever reasons are for others to disappear I'm not sure should I care at all. I have my life, they have theirs, but I personally think lot of members that tend to be silent could help us a lot so it's a pity. Anyways, I hope that they are doing okay. Forums are much better place with members like you around.

Lydia said:
I myself was "gone" for about 2 years, never posted. I then came back for a bit then "left" again for another year or more. But I still kept up on sermons and group rituals, I was checking the forums nearly daily but never read random posts or replied to them. And I certainly never left Satan, I was still doing yoga/meditations/etc without fail.

Keep in mind, many of the people who post the most here, are unemployed, or teens, and/or don't have children. As people grow, they get careers and children, and have less time for online forums. This is just a fact of life. Accomplishing goals is difficult to do when you spend endless hours on forums....

Yeah, I’ve been a dedicated member for close to a decade now and I still see the same usernames or alterations of it of people who used to post consistently from when I was new and I’m happy to see that they’re still here and you can see their evolution through their writings, it’s pretty cool.

I used to post on more of a consistent basis ((on the yahoo groups atleast)) but my life has gotten pretty busy. 50-60 hour work weeks, shifts from the evening until the early morning and I cannot be on my phone while at work at all because it gets put into a locker.

During the day, I wake up and do my meditations and yoga, the final RTR atleast two times and check the forums, mainly the messages from the HPs, then get ready for work and that’s basically it. Until I get my days off of work.

So I definitely second the fact that a lot of us are busy, there’s people from all walks of life here. Some have more time to post than others.

Even though I’m quiet on here, I would never leave Satanism,quit working on myself and/or not work against the enemy. This is war man.

Jeremym666 said:
Yeah, I’ve been a dedicated member for close to a decade now and I still see the same usernames or alterations of it of people who used to post consistently from when I was new and I’m happy to see that they’re still here and you can see their evolution through their writings, it’s pretty cool.

I used to post on more of a consistent basis ((on the yahoo groups atleast)) but my life has gotten pretty busy. 50-60 hour work weeks, shifts from the evening until the early morning and I cannot be on my phone while at work at all because it gets put into a locker.

During the day, I wake up and do my meditations and yoga, the final RTR atleast two times and check the forums, mainly the messages from the HPs, then get ready for work and that’s basically it. Until I get my days off of work.

So I definitely second the fact that a lot of us are busy, there’s people from all walks of life here. Some have more time to post than others.

Even though I’m quiet on here, I would never leave Satanism,quit working on myself and/or not work against the enemy. This is war man.
Hey I remember you from way back in the day. This thread made me think of you and others from the yahoo groups. Montoya right? I remember you were real young and glad to see you’re dedicated and still around!

For me personally, I’ve gone on and off as well from the forums and groups, but have always been dedicated to the path. I just realize that those of us who’ve been around a long time have a unique perspective and it’s good to share some of that. So I’m making an effort to be more active even though it does take time, but as was said, everyone’s case is different and for some it’s easier than others. Even when it gets in the way of things I make sure to tell myself the reality of it, which is activity on these forums is important work and helps fellow SS which for me is worth the sacrifice of time because the time others have dedicated to posting and sharing has helped me more than I can say. It’s changed my life. Posting here helps tremendously and I’ll always make the sacrifice now, if I have something to offer.

Some fellow people boost the forum when they have positive Transits, and a lot of Energy, so they decide to use it to post very often and make researches, etc. on here.
When they encounter negative Planets or are overwhelmed by life issues, they may disappear for a while or simply stay idle, read only, or use time and Energy for other tasks.
Sometimes they come back with a "clean" username free of enemy curses, etc. Very few are the ones who return to the enemy by will, a few of them get lost, as far as I could see in time.

Well, I'm still here! :D

Also, Johnson Akemi did not leave without saying goodbye. I remember clearly that she posted on the old forums saying that she was very busy with life and would have to cut down on the time she spent posting. She uploaded a document with all of her most frequently used helpful posts.

astrally flame said:
The reason of the forum is to ask question about things that you don't understand...so when people are advance to a certain level some people this happen very early than others,they start to work with the gods directly and their's no need for them to ask questions on the forum anymore, bcs now they can ask the gods themselves but they still come to the groups to luk around..and go to look on the sermons webpage and go to patience you will understand what i mean...
That is true, but also, if they understand it that good then they should be helping other people.

Lydia said:

Youre right Lydia. I have just had some bad experiences and its clouding my thinking. Its making me see the worst.

Yes sir, that is me, i joined when I was a young teen. I lost the password to my old email a few years ago so I’ve used a couple different ones here and there, my most recent one being ‘allfortheclergy’ on the yahoo groups.

Well, you probably used to use an email that didn’t include the name Eric in it I’m guessing but I’m glad to see members from back then still active today. The JoS has came a long way, I remember when we didn’t even have the RTRs lol.

It makes me happy to see that certain members stood loyal to Satan and the path, I admire these members a lot. It’s also nice to see that someone remembered me from then as well.

Yes, I totally respect that perspective and I always told myself that I would always try to answer members questions. Hopefully I can be more active on the forums soon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back