Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Correct tongue posture

Genie

Just wanted to share correct tongue posture with everybody, it should naturally rest on the palate. Check out Mike Mew on jewtube he has informative videos regarding tongue posture. What is funny is that he was expelled from british orthodontic society for these opinions. It shapes how our faces grow and even how we stand (posture)

The tongue being on the palate is part of this energy circuit throughout the body that Dahaakan made an animation of
Dahaarkan said:
T6m48PA.gif
The tongue placement is like a switch, it has to be in the right position for this to work correctly. David Frawley even mentions this in some of his books.

He wasn't kicked from the orthodontic society because of this - it's because he has no research to back himself up, despite the truth of his teachings.

I found this video randomly in the suggestions list and thus I clicked on it.

It basicly is about the tongue pressing against the palate that is supposed to widen the arches of the teeth so that overcrowding does not happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbzT00Cyq-g

He mentions raw meat somewhere in the video and I'd say just ignore that.

Also, the book he mentions, is about the effect foods have on people, rather than going into the posture of the tongue. I remember having seen that book mentioned before. I was probably listening to a different documentary.

But as it is on the same topic, I thought I'd mention this video here as well.

Mewing is a really amazing thing. It helps keep your skull within its proper orientation. Also it can give you a pretty sexy jaw line haha

T.A.O.L. said:

It basicly is about the tongue pressing against the palate that is supposed to widen the arches of the teeth so that overcrowding does not happen.

Also, the book he mentions, is about the effect foods have on people, rather than going into the posture of the tongue. I remember having seen that book mentioned before. I was probably listening to a different documentary.

I feel like raw meat is demonized to shit. Many cultures around the world consume it. Countries like Lebanon, Japan, Ethiopia, Syria. People in EU eat Beef Tartar.

In Japan they eat raw horse meat and sushi.

It's perfectly fine if you source it from a grass fed, antibiotic free animal.

Sero said:
T.A.O.L. said:

I feel like raw meat is demonized to shit. Many cultures around the world consume it. Countries like Lebanon, Japan, Ethiopia, Syria. People in EU eat Beef Tartar.

There’s raw meat and raw meat.
carne-cruda-4.jpg
This raw meat here is delicious and digestible.
What you can’t do is eat a damn raw steak, that’s just plain retarded and dangerous.

Sero said:

Perfectly fine if it’s sourced right and FRESH. It is true that cooking food, for the most part, isn’t necessary for digestion and absorption of nutrients. However, raw meat has a high likelihood of contamination. Bacteria is everywhere and there’s very little truly sterile environments out there. This simple fact means raw meat becomes riddled with bacteria so easily and this can cause severe sickness and even death. Cooking food destroys the bacteria and creates a safer environment for nutrient consumption and also acts as a sort of predigestion phase in some cases. For plant foods there’s more lenience. And also it’s important to eat plant foods raw on a semi frequent basis. The reason is, cooking plant foods can destroy certain nutrients in it. Also, not cooking it can make absorbing certain nutrients impossible as they’re unable to be extracted because of the tough cell walls. So you must consume both.

Eric13 said:
Sero said:

Perfectly fine if it’s sourced right and FRESH. It is true that cooking food, for the most part, isn’t necessary for digestion and absorption of nutrients. However, raw meat has a high likelihood of contamination. Bacteria is everywhere and there’s very little truly sterile environments out there. This simple fact means raw meat becomes riddled with bacteria so easily and this can cause severe sickness and even death. Cooking food destroys the bacteria and creates a safer environment for nutrient consumption and also acts as a sort of predigestion phase in some cases. For plant foods there’s more lenience. And also it’s important to eat plant foods raw on a semi frequent basis. The reason is, cooking plant foods can destroy certain nutrients in it. Also, not cooking it can make absorbing certain nutrients impossible as they’re unable to be extracted because of the tough cell walls. So you must consume both.

Most plant foods are indigestible by humans though, and cooking meat destroys nutrients and creates carcinogens.

All nutrients can be found in meat, especially organ meats and not just steaks. In their raw form as well as dairy is optimal and this is truly what I believe.

Most plant foods are disgusting to eat raw (spinach, broccoli, garlic, potatoes) and contain goitrogens. Meat is much safer and healthier.

Eat beef liver, it is a superfood.

Sero said:
Most plant foods are indigestible by humans though, and cooking meat destroys nutrients and creates carcinogens.

All nutrients can be found in meat, especially organ meats and not just steaks. In their raw form as well as dairy is optimal and this is truly what I believe.

Most plant foods are disgusting to eat raw (spinach, broccoli, garlic, potatoes) and contain goitrogens. Meat is much safer and healthier.

Goitrogenic foods are not as dangerous as you imply. Only for certain people. Like those with thyroid problems. The reason is in a typical diet it’s hard to consume them in excess. Unless you’re eating green smoothies everyday. And eating raw milk and meats can be deadly. Cooking them, does destroy some nutrients, but it’s safer overall and allows us to absorb more of the nutrients and calories during digestion. Cooking is a sort predigestion phase. It’s the reason we cook most all our meats and the reason dairy must be cooked to be sold in most jurisdictions. It isn’t wise to advocate the opposite because that’s dangerous advice to those that don’t take the utmost care. For people who know the subject and have experience in the industry they may choose at their discretion to consume raw meats and milk, but that’s their choice. Sushi and such people get sick a lot when going to cheap establishments. I don’t trust those foods unless going somewhere with a good reputation.

It’s true some plants foods can’t be digested raw. Cooking helps with this.

Eric13 said:
Sero said:

Goitrogenic foods are not as dangerous as you imply. Only for certain people. Like those with thyroid problems. The reason is in a typical diet it’s hard to consume them in excess. Unless you’re eating green smoothies everyday. And eating raw milk and meats can be deadly. Cooking them, does destroy some nutrients, but it’s safer overall and allows us to absorb more of the nutrients and calories during digestion. Cooking is a sort predigestion phase. It’s the reason we cook most all our meats and the reason dairy must be cooked to be sold in most jurisdictions. It isn’t wise to advocate the opposite because that’s dangerous advice to those that don’t take the utmost care. For people who know the subject and have experience in the industry they may choose at their discretion to consume raw meats and milk, but that’s their choice. Sushi and such people get sick a lot when going to cheap establishments. I don’t trust those foods unless going somewhere with a good reputation.

It’s true some plants foods can’t be digested raw. Cooking helps with this.

But we are the only animal that cooks their food. I believe cooking became a thing because we now no longer eat fresh from animal corpses, so room for contamination is very great.

Like I say, if you kill a healthy animal and eat it fresh then you'll be fine, but obviously most people can't access this so I understand where you're coming from. As for vegetables, I think if you're going to consume them then it's better to ferment them to get some probiotics which are necessary for gut health.

The Japanese consume a lot of meat as well as fermented vegetables. I think their diet can work for most people.

Humans are not animals. Comparing humans to animals is almost like comparing Gods to humans. It's pointless. There's too much difference in consciousness and behaviour. To compare one to another is to disrespect them by lowering to your level or to the animals level.

Animals don't build towns. Should we wipe out our towns and go live in the jungle? Animals don't wear clothes. Should we go around naked? Animals don't read books and don't use computers. Why are you using a computer?

Why are you doing anything beside eating, mating and sleeping, if you are an animal?

How often do animals get parasites and infections and die? Every day?

The only reason people eat sushi, is because first they freeze it at such a low temperature that it kills most of the parasites and parasite eggs. Still I would never eat that. Don't give me a bowl of raw meat, you better cook it first, then it's good! I do think Tuna is good when it is cooked rare, but that is the only one I like like that, and it's still mostly cooked.

And things like ceviche, which I probably spelled horribly wrong. They take raw fish and put it inside of lime juice. But then the acid in the lime juice cooks the fish proteins. So they don't put any heat to it, but it still gets cooked. You can't say it's really raw. Maybe other cultures do this with other kinds of meat, putting it into acidic mixture so the acid cooks it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
How often do animals get parasites and infections and die? Every day?

The only reason people eat sushi, is because first they freeze it at such a low temperature that it kills most of the parasites and parasite eggs. Still I would never eat that. Don't give me a bowl of raw meat, you better cook it first, then it's good! I do think Tuna is good when it is cooked rare, but that is the only one I like like that, and it's still mostly cooked.

And things like ceviche, which I probably spelled horribly wrong. They take raw fish and put it inside of lime juice. But then the acid in the lime juice cooks the fish proteins. So they don't put any heat to it, but it still gets cooked. You can't say it's really raw. Maybe other cultures do this with other kinds of meat, putting it into acidic mixture so the acid cooks it.

But then cooking it adds carcinogens. So you're harming yourself.

If you eat an animal that you're 100% sure is healthy (which is very easy if you visit a farm), then you'll never get sick.

If you want to eat cooked meat then at least make it rare so that the rate of carcinogens is lower.

Sero said:
But then cooking it adds carcinogens. So you're harming yourself.
That is 100% bullshit. Cooking it in a normal way does not add any carcinogens. Burning it would add a small amount, but nobody is asking you to burn it.

It's not about "pick an animal that you know is 100% healthy and drink its raw blood." Every single animal, no matter how healthy it is, is totally full of all kinds of bacterias and other stuff. When it's alive, the animal's immune system keeps the bacterias repressed and balanced so they aren't a problem for the animal. But once it dies, these bacteria spread all over and grow. The animal could look and seem 100% healthy, but still be living with lots of parasites, parasite eggs, bacterias, and viruses inside of it that you can't see.

I think your entire fear against imaginary carcinogens comes from Vegan's propaganda and lies. The Vegans invent all kinds of lies that eating a steak will kill you, because there's a deadly carcinogen in there. So you got the idea "if I don't cook it, there won't be a carcinogen." But that doesn't make any sense either. You don't have to listen to Vegan propaganda and lies about imaginary carcinogens, because vegans are all retarded and they are only lying to you anyway.

I have never heard of anybody in the entire world ever being harmed from cooking their food. But about 50-100 people, on average, die every single day in America from food poisoning and infections from not properly cooking their food to a high enough temperature, or from storing food at an unsafe temperature. So which is the real problem and which is the imaginary one?

Steaming vegetables breaks down the cell walls but keeps a lot more of the nutrients in the process compared to baking, sautéing, and obviously frying. Boiling comes in a close 2nd place.

Sero said:
Eric13 said:
Sero said:

Liver is indeed healthy, but meat does not contain much Vitamin C unless you are prepared to eat the outer skin or the blubber of certain marine animals. Every culture on earth consume starches and fruit for these reasons. Even the Inuit hoard fruit.

It also contains low quantities of a lot of the B-Vitamins, though it is possible to eat this much with meat.

Eating raw chicken for example is disgusting and extremely dangerous. Even when frozen as part of the bizarre 'craze', the bacteria associated with chicken can survive -0C.

Fiber and CO2 intake from plants have endless beneficial effects on the human body. The fact the enemy is encouraging people through veganism to go overboard with this with people shitting on the toilet all the time and having so much CO2 that it destroys their sperm motility doesn't alter this.

What is this crap about carcinogens? The Tsimané and other indigenous groups cook their food and have some of the lowest levels of cancer ever documented, except when it comes to cancers triggered by infectious elements like parasites.

Tsimane-Diet-Graphic.jpg

The advanced glycation end products thing is something carnivore-types have simply exported from veganism, forgetting the fact that actual research on this from Japan shows the highest levels of AGEs to be found in fermented milk drinks like Yakult, apples (not cooked and cooked), agave syrup, soft drinks and commercial cereals. Not cooked meat, bread, most other fruits or things like this. It turns out MAILLARD REACTION BAD is a gross simplification of how this stuff is absorbed by humans.

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
Steaming vegetables breaks down the cell walls but keeps a lot more of the nutrients in the process compared to baking, sautéing, and obviously frying. Boiling comes in a close 2nd place.

Yeah, the best methods to cook and keep the nutrients intact are:

- steaming;
- stir-frying (not deep frying) in extra-virgin olive oil or cold-pressed coconut oil.

The worst are deep-frying and boiling. I'm talking about nutrient density, not about health specifically here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back