Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Rose said:
How can i know if i was a satanist in my previous life?
You've came here? And dedicated? This is the best answer.
Also, you can do the past life regression and try to find out. Here is the link
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Past_Life_Meditation.html

What's going on with the store right now? Is it closed? I was going to purchase a full chart reading, but looks like the domain is down. If you are no longer taking orders, I will wait patiently until you have more time on your hands.

I've read on the main website that Bartzabel is a kabbalistic demon. I thought that kabbalah is a enemy thing. What does that mean? thanks

So a cool thing which I found out recently. Few days ago i posted here that i can do a RTR while on my way to school. So far I've been doing it both on my way to school and back. But this time i tried doing double RTR. And the cool thing is like literally from my house ( when i exit ) to school (litterally entering school) I am finishing the double final RTR. It's like a perfect distance to do double RTR idk x). And I've been trying it couple of times already and it's always same.

Good Evening(South Africa) / Good Morning and Afternoon, Brothers and Sisters.

I would like to find out about Returning Curses part 1&2...

Can I do Returning Curses Part 1 and 2 on my loved ones aswel? Or not?

I'd honestly appreciate any reply to this... Thanks a million!

Satanic Blessings

Hail Satan !!!!

BlackWingsMageWarior said:

Satanic Blessings

Hail Satan !!!!
Yes you can, if your focus is good enough.

Wow :shock: Thank you so much for the quick response. I truly appreciate it.

May all Satanic Brothers and Sisters have a blessed and wonderful day.

Hail Satan!!!!

Hello,

I've asked this question a couple of times, but I haven't got an answer. As I mentioned, my goal is to learn to speak and write English at upper level or even at native level.
I try, I study 3-4 hours a day, but it is very difficult, I just never believe it can succeed.
This is how I would like to seek help from a Demon, Ronobe.

I've never summoned Demon, I'm not sure I can create the right conditions (live with my parents).
Also, I wouldn't want Ronobe to think that I'm not persistent and trying.

I don't even know how Ronobe Demon could help me. It's okay to teach languages, but how? I can't imagine all this happening.

Honestly, my biggest current goal is to learn English at my native level! This is now my main goal in life. I'd be terribly happy if you could do it once! That would be amazing!

But with traditional 3-4 hours a day, I feel very far away and impossible (I learn poorly by default). That's why I'd like to ask Ronobe for help. I would be able to summon it in mid-November. In the meantime, I'll keep learning.

Thanks for the help!

Hello all! I have a problem and some questions. I have been trying to learn how to get out of the body for a long time, but something is always going wrong. Usually this happens when I fall asleep, suddenly regain consciousness and my body shivers, like vibrations that extend from head to feet. I also hear different sounds like Tibetan bowls or something similar. As soon as I feel that everything is happening as it should, something is starting to break. Like I'm falling into a trap. Then everything changes and I'm in my room (still sleeping) completely aware and I know something is wrong. Then I see terrible things I fear the most and I can't escape them and I still don't know how to overcome them. Something is trying to scare me at all costs and I know it, but I can't always control it. This is not the first time this happens. Tonight, for example, I think I had a sleep paralysis when I was able to escape the "trap". I lay on the bed and couldn't move or say anything. I saw someone sitting next to me in a chair and watching me. I wasn't scared, on the contrary, it made me feel calm. I thought this character was friendly. Then he turned his head and looked at my satanic altar and again at me. Then something changed as if he were not himself. I saw him take out his sword and point it towards me. Then I started screaming and asking Satan for help. I woke up.
Immediately afterwards I made the short version of RTR 2 (it was 2 at night and I had to work in the morning) and lit a white candle with the order that it burn out all negative energies. Besides, I had the impression that something is at my house but it is possible that it is only my imagination.
Please tell me do you know what is going on here? Did you meet the same? How should I deal with it?

Mothskull said:
Hello all! I have a problem and some questions. I have been trying to learn how to get out of the body for a long time, but something is always going wrong. Usually this happens when I fall asleep, suddenly regain consciousness and my body shivers, like vibrations that extend from head to feet. I also hear different sounds like Tibetan bowls or something similar. As soon as I feel that everything is happening as it should, something is starting to break. Like I'm falling into a trap. Then everything changes and I'm in my room (still sleeping) completely aware and I know something is wrong. Then I see terrible things I fear the most and I can't escape them and I still don't know how to overcome them. Something is trying to scare me at all costs and I know it, but I can't always control it. This is not the first time this happens. Tonight, for example, I think I had a sleep paralysis when I was able to escape the "trap". I lay on the bed and couldn't move or say anything. I saw someone sitting next to me in a chair and watching me. I wasn't scared, on the contrary, it made me feel calm. I thought this character was friendly. Then he turned his head and looked at my satanic altar and again at me. Then something changed as if he were not himself. I saw him take out his sword and point it towards me. Then I started screaming and asking Satan for help. I woke up.
Immediately afterwards I made the short version of RTR 2 (it was 2 at night and I had to work in the morning) and lit a white candle with the order that it burn out all negative energies. Besides, I had the impression that something is at my house but it is possible that it is only my imagination.
Please tell me do you know what is going on here? Did you meet the same? How should I deal with it?
Have you dedicated to Satan yet? That would prevent most enemy entities from bothering you much, if they do it'll just be a little bit. This could also be connected to some kind of past life memory. Maybe somebody killed you with a sword in a past life because they knew you're a Satanist.

Peter said:
Hello,

I've asked this question a couple of times, but I haven't got an answer. As I mentioned, my goal is to learn to speak and write English at upper level or even at native level.
I try, I study 3-4 hours a day, but it is very difficult, I just never believe it can succeed.
You seem to be doing good, I can understand you well. Have you tried http://www.Duolingo.com ? I've done some of their lessons for a language I want to learn, and they were very helpful and easy. It's almost like a game, so that helps keep you motivated to do the next lesson. But you are already so motivated so I know you'll do a good job.

Mothskull said:
AP issue 1

Everything that you said funny enough is precisely what many others have stated. I recall one person stating they felt like vibrating out of existence.

Everything you said is exactly what happens to people who practice astral projection the vibrations, sounds, feeling chakras etc.etc. you just described a basic AP situation. Your good and everything is going according to how astral projection occurs. As you practice it more it becomes easier and easier. Might I suggest you try and calm your mind and calm yourself into altered state to induce the projection. Your like the majority of the way to successfully coming out.

Mothskull said:
AP issue 2

The beings some who've delved into AP have stated the same thing they try and get scared by seeing or sensing something. Often times they pop out and nothing is there. Some have stated something is there but leaves or they state something pops in and tries to scare them or something and it's basically been said "fight back". You shouldn't be frightened in fact you should consider it just another test trying to pop out, try and form an astral weapon if you seem like you can.

Mothskull said:
AP issue 3

Sleep paralysis has been debated a lot and the most likely culprit is your inducing it like normal like sleep i.e. mind awake, body asleep. And it's a form of you freaking out on your own bodily functions that occur. You just gotta ignore the paralysis and project.

Some have stated it's a form of failed projection or an impending failure but I always doubted that. It's possible that the act of paralysis freaks them out thus is fails.

Mothskull said:
AP question

As someone who's always interested in AP but could never project.

My question is, is your consciousness as conscious as you feel awake?

In other words is your mind dreamy like a dream whereby you black out and change scenery and weird things happen and your mind is all forgetful and whatnot?

How awake do you feel while astral projecting?

Mothskull said:
Did you dedicate your soul yet? Are you doing the Aura of Protection every day? This sounds like an enemy attack for sure.

You can deal with this by increasing your protection and by practicing void meditation. Read the JoS site and you should find those if you don't know what they are yet. :)

Want to ask I do a stance I saw from a chi gong training manual want to know if it's valid or corrupted you stand in a horse stance then on inhale you draw energy from the earth to the base chakra then on exhale you pass the energy out through the hands that is the finger after the thumb facing each other this is meant to build laser focus of chi to be able to put out candle flame

Shael said:
Mothskull said:
Did you dedicate your soul yet? Are you doing the Aura of Protection every day? This sounds like an enemy attack for sure.

You can deal with this by increasing your protection and by practicing void meditation. Read the JoS site and you should find those if you don't know what they are yet. :)

Yes, I did dedicate my soul some time ago. I am also up to date with news. I try to meditate every day, although for a moment and clean my aura. But how can I defend from my enemy when I stand face to face with him?

Gear88 said:
Mothskull said:
AP issue 1

Everything that you said funny enough is precisely what many others have stated. I recall one person stating they felt like vibrating out of existence.

Everything you said is exactly what happens to people who practice astral projection the vibrations, sounds, feeling chakras etc.etc. you just described a basic AP situation. Your good and everything is going according to how astral projection occurs. As you practice it more it becomes easier and easier. Might I suggest you try and calm your mind and calm yourself into altered state to induce the projection. Your like the majority of the way to successfully coming out.

Mothskull said:
AP issue 2

The beings some who've delved into AP have stated the same thing they try and get scared by seeing or sensing something. Often times they pop out and nothing is there. Some have stated something is there but leaves or they state something pops in and tries to scare them or something and it's basically been said "fight back". You shouldn't be frightened in fact you should consider it just another test trying to pop out, try and form an astral weapon if you seem like you can.

Mothskull said:
AP issue 3

Sleep paralysis has been debated a lot and the most likely culprit is your inducing it like normal like sleep i.e. mind awake, body asleep. And it's a form of you freaking out on your own bodily functions that occur. You just gotta ignore the paralysis and project.

Some have stated it's a form of failed projection or an impending failure but I always doubted that. It's possible that the act of paralysis freaks them out thus is fails.

Mothskull said:
AP question

As someone who's always interested in AP but could never project.

My question is, is your consciousness as conscious as you feel awake?

In other words is your mind dreamy like a dream whereby you black out and change scenery and weird things happen and your mind is all forgetful and whatnot?

How awake do you feel while astral projecting?

I'm glad to see your answer. Yes, I am completely aware of such situations. Thousands of thoughts run through my head and I can't focus. I know this is not reality, but I can't get out of it. When I am there, I feel it lasts forever, and when I wake up I know it was just the moment. The next day, if I think about it too long, it seems that it never happened.

It has never been a complete projection. Something bothers me, and the rest looks more like a terrible lucid dream, but I have no control over it ...

The change of scenery looks like someone snapped their fingers, and I fall back onto my bed and it starts this way every time.

Mothskull said:
Yes, I did dedicate my soul some time ago. I am also up to date with news. I try to meditate every day, although for a moment and clean my aura. But how can I defend from my enemy when I stand face to face with him?
You defend from your enemy by first working to acquire proper armor and weaponry. This is done by working daily on your Aura of Protection, and by doing the Returning Curses I & II every day. Make sure you do these daily, and if you continue experiencing attacks, increase the amount that you do. The Returning Curses can easily be done even three or four times a day.

Void Meditation and mastery over trance will help you to control your dreams and go into a state of lucid dreaming. Being able to do this will allow you to break out of bad dreams at will and even control them if you want to. I am saying this from personal experience. I have had sleep paralysis several times in my life, and every single time I just broke out of it at will, instantly. It was so insignificant of an event that I didn't even pay it any mind.

Hi everyone,I newly initiated myself about 2 weeks ago.
I didn't see or feel anything then,but few days ago I had a dream that felt me feeling empowered,powerful & victorious.
In the dream...There was a young woman spreading rumors & slandering my name.I told her to stop & it got physically violence,then I hear through a community radio that she's still spreading the rumours & slandering my name.I went to look to for her found her in a room full of people (about 15)I attacked her,I over powered her & everyone ran off & left,I gave her the beating of her life.

After that I was respected & she & community envy me.Came back to my place & saw a multitude of people in black robes with lit different color candles & I lit my candle a joined in.

Please help with the dream interpretation.p lease
Hail Satan!

[/quote said:
You defend from your enemy by first working to acquire proper armor and weaponry. This is done by working daily on your Aura of Protection, and by doing the Returning Curses I & II every day. Make sure you do these daily, and if you continue experiencing attacks, increase the amount that you do. The Returning Curses can easily be done even three or four times a day.

Void Meditation and mastery over trance will help you to control your dreams and go into a state of lucid dreaming. Being able to do this will allow you to break out of bad dreams at will and even control them if you want to. I am saying this from personal experience. I have had sleep paralysis several times in my life, and every single time I just broke out of it at will, instantly. It was so insignificant of an event that I didn't even pay it any mind.

Thank you, I will follow your advice.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Peter said:
Hello,

You seem to be doing good, I can understand you well. Have you tried http://www.Duolingo.com ? I've done some of their lessons for a language I want to learn, and they were very helpful and easy. It's almost like a game, so that helps keep you motivated to do the next lesson. But you are already so motivated so I know you'll do a good job.

Thank you for your answer before I started studying English before I was looking for the right methods and techniques for several weeks.

Based on these, I realized that Duolingo is good for gaming only, providing a basis for you to get serious about the language, but you won't get very far.

In fact, I came up with the idea of asking for help from a Demon because it takes too much time to learn a language. What doesn't work and I think it will never work is a - hearing after reading. If that were the case, maybe you wouldn't even need Demonic help.

Anyway, I'm still learning the language, but I'll try to ask for Divine support.

(Curiosity:
I translated all my posts on the forum using Google Translate. How accurate do you think it is? What percentage?)

So ever since I've decided to regularly do the RTR I've been having strange dreams, and what really has me worried now is that I saw a raven/crow (I'm not sure which) and it flew over me and dropped a walnut in front of me.
I'm aware that Odin was known as the raven god. Was this a message? Do you older members also experience strange phenomena?

Of course, this won't stop me from continuing the RTR, just need to know I'm not going crazy.

BlackWingsMageWarior said:

Satanic Blessings

Hail Satan !!!!
Yes you can, if your focus is good enough.

Hi everyone,where do I find the Returned Curse link..please share.Thank you?

Mothskull said:
[/quote said:

Thank you, I will follow your advice.
Good morning,where do I find Returned Curse 1/2...link please.

Invictus said:
So ever since I've decided to regularly do the RTR I've been having strange dreams, and what really has me worried now is that I saw a raven/crow (I'm not sure which) and it flew over me and dropped a walnut in front of me.
I'm aware that Odin was known as the raven god. Was this a message? Do you older members also experience strange phenomena?

Of course, this won't stop me from continuing the RTR, just need to know I'm not going crazy.
Could likely be a message. Something that you will notice, and know that it has some connection to the gods. Why would this make you worried?

Sizza said:
You should read everything on this page even before coming to the forum to ask.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

This is from the website http://www.joyofsatan.org You have to read every page of this website. It will answer all or most of all your questions so you don't need to ask.

Hello. Has anyone done the dedication ritual with someone else? I am going to do the dedication ritual with someone else and i was wondering if we should read the prayer together or one at a time. Please guide me on how to do the dedication ritual with someone else. Thanks

Invictus said:

I only experienced a weird, stressful dream the day after doing my first RTR. After that, I didn't experience anything else. Ensure your aura of protection and cleaning rituals are in place. In addition, consider adding the returning curses rituals, as others mentioned. Certainly do them before bed, if you feel you need to. It sounds like your dream was pretty positive overall, but make sure they are solely positive and not manifestations of the enemy.

Sizza said:

This is the link to Returning Curses part 1, and the link for part 2 is at the bottom of the page.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Hello everyone. Last night, my wife and I did the dedication ritual together for Father. We live in a "100%" muslim country. It took me months to get myself to do the dedication ritual. Something was stopping me from doing the ritual always. But finally i did it with my wife and we are so happy and glad we did it. We didn't feel or see much during the ritual, but there is a definite change in our energies now. After the ritual we slept around 4.30 am and woke up after only a few hours, but we both are feeling very refreshed and energized. We are gonna start doing power meditations and rtr.
I would like to summon Marchosias with my wife. It's gonna be our first summoning ritual. If anyone can give us some tips or guides that would be wonderful.
I'm extremely happy to have left my old deluded faith and beliefs and to have met Father Satan. And its so great to be joining all of you here.

Hail Father Satan

Invictus said:

Could likely be a message. Something that you will notice, and know that it has some connection to the gods. Why would this make you worried?
I was only worried because the raven is seen as an omen. Supposedly represents death or something like that according to several websites. Maybe I should stop swallowing whatever garbage and perhaps try to find out how it applies to me specifically. Now off to do the RTR. I've declared war on the enemy by doing it and so I must expect retribution from them. I say bring it

Peter said:
(Curiosity:
I translated all my posts on the forum using Google Translate. How accurate do you think it is? What percentage?)
Perfect, I don't see any mistakes. What language are you coming from?

Don't you really see a mistake in it? I'm Hungarian. If Google translator works so efficiently, I'm very pleased. Amazing!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back